Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Cult of Shallow - ADV Speaks
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 20, 2021 08:12PM

21:05 minute Video

First published at 00:54 UTC on May 13th, 2021.
Doctor_Yummy

Rockefeller Foundation planned long ago this scam. 2010 Operation Lockstep - [principia-scientific.com]

GREAT VIDEO by Dr. Amandha Vollmer!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Cult of Shallow - ADV Speaks
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 21, 2021 04:17AM

[www.bitchute.com]

"the magic show of the fake scammy medical cult"

a tour de force by amanda.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2021 04:23AM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 21, 2021 04:51PM

John Rose

GREAT VIDEO by Dr. Amandha Vollmer!!!

Yeah, that was one of the best Amandha videos I've seen!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 21, 2021 05:01PM

These questions are why determining whether the virus is real or not is important. It is not immaterial that the virus itself may be immaterial. There are a myriad of questions to be addressed with regard to how viruses have been scientifically assumed to exist and by whom.

In this era of Virus Hunting, where every sickness is attributed to viruses or bacteria without any consideration for underlying conditions, just about everyone believes in, is invested in, this grand fantasy.

This is it, folks. This is like being in freefall and then realizing you don't have a parachute. The only thing we can hope for is natural disasters* everywhere. It will put these assholes off their feed at least for a bit. I honestly don't think their top-down megaplans will necessarily unfold the way they hoped.

*When God gets mad, all bets are off. Think of Sodom and Gomorrah & Mt Vesuvius, just for starters. Human degeneracy produces disasters.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 23, 2021 11:52AM

Here are my notes on ADV's video and one of the first things I thought of is that this video was probably geared more towards those who are being swept up by this PSYOP and the many conversations she has had and many of us have had trying to warn our friends and families and they would not listen.

Does anyone else feel ADV was making this video for one of her loved ones?

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Hey, ADV here, I want to address a couple of things quickly for you and really I’m gearing my messages more towards those who are not being swept up by the Psychological Operation that’s been underway not just this year with the Plandemic, but also for years and years ahead of time building to this moment in time. 0:30 MM

6:40 MM
So come the Fall for those of them who have gone, undergone the Experiment with vim and vigor, wholeheartedly, as if they were saving all of Life itself.

6:55 MM
Do you see how demented they are - how warped they are in their thinking?

They’re, literally, jumping off a cliff and as they are falling to their own demise, they’re squealing with glee as if they are saving all of us. This is how Mentally Ill these people are.

7:14 MM
As much as we are angry at them because they are the ones that are Destroying everything that we hold dear and beautiful in this World, it is because of them that we are Losing our Societies - that we’re being ushered into Communism - that our everything is falling apart around us - it’s because of their Compliance - it’s ultimately on them, however, they are too stupid - too gone to even know what they’re doing.

So forgive them - they know NOT what they do and we let them go and when they Die in the Fall from the Experiment in the Autumn when their Detox Mechanism is so broken they cannot go through the Regular Detox Flu, we will have less of the Brainwashed Masses to contend with. But what this means for us is that the Illusion will be spun yet again and they will try to make it our fault. They are already doing huge campaigns to try to make those of us who are awake and know about their Lies - know about the Lies of the Germ Theory - know that there Never was a Virus and Never can be such a thing. And those of us who understand that Evil has been Ruling this place for a very long time and we are tired of it and we are coming after it and it’s going to be taken out. But they want to make sure that these Sheep, these Asleep ones, these Hecklers, these Fools, that they Attack us, that they Damage us.

8:54 MM
So I would just gear to position yourself in a strong position so that these Maniacs will be very, very Zombie Unpinned. 9:05 MM

19:30 MM
So yes, we will tell you we are angry because we are because you are murderers and you’re idiots and we don’t have a way of waking you up. You’re so obstinate in your Ignorance. You protect your Ignorance like it’s gold. You’re sinning and we’re trying not to - we’re trying to help you, but you’re interested in Death. Enjoy your Death Cult, but leave us out of it and we’ll be over here praising God’s creations. 20:04 MM

20:30 MM
And when you’re out Food, by the way, and you’re in the bread lines and when you’re suffering in Gulags or when you can’t afford anything anymore or there’s nothing more to buy, maybe you’ll think about this conversation or maybe you’ll think about the many conversations that your loved ones who are awake tried to warn you about. But by then, it will be too late. 20:52 MM

Date: May 23, 2021 03:13PM

“If you look at any study done on contagion, what they have to do in order to produce a disease response is poison the host. It’s exactly what vaccines do, by the way. If you actually could make a vaccine with just the isolate of what you’re trying to promote, some sort of immune response, let’s say from a bacteria, what would actually happen is nothing. Because, you have to, first, poison the host in order for them to go through a violent response and produce cytokine storms and all these kinds of immuno-particles to get this absolute non-self out of the body. And that’s why vaccines don’t work unless they put the put the poison adjuvants and the metals, and the Polysorbates… all these violent tissues that don’t belong in your body.”

- A.D.V.

It never occurred to me that the reasons for inserting all those chemicals was to actually poison you in the sense she explains.

I was not familiar with A.D.V. and appreciate your giving us this info. She sez a few things that we needed to hear.

I am not sold on the "shedding" business. (13 minutes) Maybe, maybe not, or maybe in a different way. There's more than meets the eye in this matter. Pleased to hear A.D.V. talk about this, albeit briefly.

PS. She indulges in too much namecalling.She ought to cut back on this; we know how wicked and demented our enemies in this matter are. Say it and let go of it, already. We all have warts on our nose.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 03:44PM by Horsea.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 23, 2021 09:55PM

Amandha says she doesn't believe in 'shedding', but she thinks it's pheromones - I watched that video Fresh posted with that complicated explanation - which is another theory under the umbrella of so-called 'shedding' or really 'transmission', but now 'shedding' is the catch-all word used that means however and whatever is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated. Because nobody knows.

I like her passion and strong language to and about 'the other side'. It's time we spoke out, called them out and talked back to them instead of rolling over as usual, afraid to say boo to a goose because they're bullies and we're lazy cowards.

Date: May 23, 2021 11:09PM

Yes, all in all, I like what she said about socalled shedding. I think we need to just wait for a bit for more information. It is difficult at this point to know what the heck is really going on.

As to namecalling and strong speech, she was talking to us about them. I would like to hear her stand in a public place, mic in hand, and say those same things. Seriously. I'd be there to applaud. But doing this on a video to her fans doesn't carry any strength. I have shown up at rallies, more than once, with goodsized signs calling our enemies down. Mind you, she's got a business to run so maybe it is different, then. I dunno. Maybe it's an issue of how far to go with our insults.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 11:11PM by Horsea.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables