Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vaccine Shedding
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 21, 2021 07:30PM

I know a lot of medical/science people say it's not technically 'shedding', but rather more like 'transmission', but 'Vaccine Shedding' just seems to work better - considering nobody really knows what's in the so-called 'vaccine', what it's doing to us and what's being transmitted, etc.

Just ran across this recent Video with Mike Adams from Natural News interviewing Dr. Christiana Northrup - I'm just watching it now.

Dr. Christiane Northrup gives new details on covid vaccine shedding / transmission, especially among women

[www.brighteon.com]

BTW, I didn't know that Mike Adams is the founder/creator of the Brighteon video platform.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vaccine Shedding
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 22, 2021 02:27AM

Dr Thomas Cowan recently talked for an hour about the shedding issue. He doesn't believe the issue is caused by the shedding of proteins from the vaccinated. He thinks it might have to do with some sort of bioresonance between the vaxed and unvaxed.

[www.bitchute.com]

Date: May 22, 2021 08:17PM

Thanks, Prana, I watched it! The bioresonance theory would tie in with some doctors' thoughts , like Dr. Carrie Madej, who thinks the injection is about frequency, the way some people have always thought it was connected to 5G - and 'they're' programming us, preparing to control us with electromagnetic energy.

Here's an interview of her that I just ran across where she talks about the 5G connection -

Dr Carrie Madej - The Future of Humanity is at Stake

[www.youtube.com]

If anyone runs across any other information - articles or videos, whatever, about vaccine shedding, please let me know. So far I've cancelled a dentist appointment and told my daughter in CA that I can't come visit her in June - because of the airplane flight.

Especially I'd like to read any anecdotes that it's still happening because I haven't run across any since the beginning when they were on Instagram, but now it's all being censored or people are losing their accounts. I saw a video with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Palevsky and she said she had just gotten three emails that day where a baby had passed blood clots, a 6-year old was bleeding and I forget the third story. And Dr. Palevsky said that he's gotten sick from the shedding - he's a practicing pediatrician - three times so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2021 08:24PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 22, 2021 10:28PM

Dr. Madej explains how she thinks the injections are set up with the nano-lipids, hydrogel, that contain nano-bots, etc. Then after the explanation, this is the part where she talks about the fact that she attended meetings in the last ten years where 'they' discussed what their agenda was for 'humanity' - transhumanism, integration with AI, humans connected to everything, through frequency, etc.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 23, 2021 08:04PM

I believe much of the shedding narrative is part of the larger elite game of trying to separate and divide the population. The idea is to get people to not come together against the elite and to instead be afraid of each other.

I am not seeing these dreadful things that you see in TikTok videos happening with the vaccinated, and most of the people I see at the stores and in public are vaccinated and functioning. I am not saying the vaccine is safe, but the alternative media is trying to dehumanize the vaccinated, just as the mainstream media has been trying to dehumanize the unvaccinated.

This dehumanization is the first step in the genocide game.

Date: May 23, 2021 09:45PM

I don't go for the 'divide and conquer' scenario in regards to the taking over the whole world, which is what this Plandemic is. I think we're all just 'the masses', plebeians to the Elite. Maybe in a country like Iraq there's a divide and conquer strategy - the Shite against the Sunni. I always thought we should just stay out of all those countries and let them all kill each other. Except we should be helping the Women who are tortured and abused and made to wear that full garb, child brides, young girls who are subject to that genital mutilation, etc. because of Sharia Law. That was once a cause of the Democrats in the Bush era, to help the women, but when Obama got in it was totally forgotten and Sharia Law is being upheld and practiced in the US, along with female genital mutilation. sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 10:03PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 23, 2021 11:02PM

@Jennifer. For at least 80 years they've been cutting the foreskins off screaming newborn boys n USA. The vast majority of them in most states still get this, except maybe for California, which is full of Mexicans, who don't usually practice this.

I say, let's fix that problem up first, before we worry about FGM on the other side of the ocean. Women in Africa have been interviewed about their mutilated state - and they defend it and want it for their daughters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 11:03PM by Horsea.

Date: May 27, 2021 12:58AM

It seems to me that Dr. Carrie Madej's vaccine theory of - the injection of magnetic nanoparticles to control people's brains - is more prevalent now.

Here's a recent Dr. Palevsky where he speaks about it -

[rumble.com]

Also, this is anecdotal and hearsay, but still concerning -

"I’m hearing chatter from various sources that people are beginning to notice that their injected loved ones are exhibiting personality changes. This is, of course, hearsay. Have any of you heard, witnessed or experienced this?"

[twitter.com]

Some people said they seem more depressed and angry than previously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2021 01:00AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 27, 2021 02:30AM

Some issues Dr. Palevsky talks about -

"Scientists developed nanoparticles that can remotely modulate neural circuits."

"Information is coming out that is suggesting the possibility that there are magnets and chips inside these injections that are potentially harming us to the point of allowing them to control our own brains and our own DNA."

"Children's Health Defense just got sent a video showing a Russian Hacker that was able to go into a database and see IDs linked with microchips from the Sputnik vaccine. He was able to locate his friend in real time and he said the data were already immense that the microchip held. The video was shown to them. However as with other nano videos, we don't have a way to confirm it."

"Another text - I talked with a woman who works with the technology in the current jabs. She has verified that the nano used currently is a hydrogel. It does bind and become hybrid tissue to nervous tissue. And they have had numerous problems with cytotoxicity in animals and prions in animals.

She states that it does not dissolve and dissipate like they told us it would. It goes everywhere in the body. She feels this is more dangerous than the spike protein. So much so that she was horrified to know they were using it widespread in this manner. She doesn't understand about the magnetic charge. That should not happen with the ingredients they have listed. Therefore she believes they are not telling us everything about the ingredients in the injection."

Date: May 28, 2021 09:22PM

Here's another discussion from the 5 Doctors (minus Dr. Carrie Madej) previous discussion about vaccine shedding, which got a lot of exposure. I just started watching it now. It also contains more anecdotes about the Vaccinated affecting the Unvaccinated.

Follow-up to the 5 Doctors Discussion of the COVID Shots as Bioweapons

[rumble.com]

Here it is on Bitchute -

[www.bitchute.com]

4 of the 5 doctors follow up on their April video regarding the issue of transmission from those who have received the COVID-19 shots to those who have not.

Here's the previous discussion by the 5 Doctors -

[mamm.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2021 09:25PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 01, 2021 02:18AM

This was good - Alex Newman from The New American interviewed Dr. Lee Merritt.

COVID VACCINE SHEDDING HURTING UNVAXED? DR. LEE MERRITT EXPLAINS

[www.bitchute.com]

In this interview with The New American magazine Senior Editor Alex Newman, celebrated former military doctor and bioweapons expert Dr. Lee Merritt offers her thoughts on recent claims that vaccinated individuals may be "shedding" spike proteins or something else that is hurting unvaccinated people--especially women. Blood clots, odd menstrual occurrences, and more are all examined. She says doctors need to listen to their patients, and that something is going on, but more research will be needed to figure out. Dr. Merritt, the former head of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, also spoke about previous research into "self-propagating" vaccines, including efforts to reduce a mouse population in Australia using similar technologies. Finally, she blasted recent CDC efforts to push the experimental shot on children who are not even at serious risk from COVID.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2021 02:47AM by Jennifer.

Date: June 04, 2021 02:10AM

This is the most technical explanation of the Covid so-called Vaccine I ever heard. I couldn't understand most of it. But it's good ...

Dr. Joseph Mercola Interviews Dr. Stephanie Seneff

[www.bitchute.com]

Date: June 04, 2021 04:21PM

This is interesting - maybe it's getting out to the mainstream, masses, sheeple that the vaccine is toxic. It's good when high-profile 'respectable' scientists, researchers, vaccine experts, medical people, etc. come out against the vaccine. It's like they became Woke to the Vaccine.

Two Articles -

‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage

Research obtained by a group of scientists shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

COVID vaccine researchers had previously assumed mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like traditional vaccines. The vaccine’s spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the injection site at the shoulder muscle or local lymph nodes.

But new research obtained by a group of scientists contradicts that theory, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

Also, listen to the podcast at the link.

Vaccine researcher admits ‘big mistake,’ says spike protein is dangerous ‘toxin’

[www.lifesitenews.com]

Vaccine researcher admits ‘big mistake,’ says spike protein is dangerous ‘toxin’

‘Terrifying’ new research finds vaccine spike protein unexpectedly in bloodstream. The protein is linked to blood clots, heart and brain damage, and potential risks to nursing babies and fertility.

May 31, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — New research shows that the coronavirus spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination unexpectedly enters the bloodstream, which is a plausible explanation for thousands of reported side-effects from blood clots and heart disease to brain damage and reproductive issues, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 04, 2021 05:00PM

from what i can tell....

- there's no virus
- the vaccines therefore are targeting nothing but a computer generated code

furthermore..

- their studies showing alleged effectiveness are meaningless since they merely show some supposed reduction in symptoms AND they fraudulently use relative instead of absolute risk reduction .

- they have not shown any evidence to back up their claims that the rna vaccines are doing what they say are doing, namely "MRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies"
. they CLAIM this but do not SHOW IT.. show me the paper

-- Triggers an immune response? so what? a million things can trigger an "immune response" .. that means nothing

so it seems like a huge joke/charade/FRAUD to me.

but hey, there's money to be made and people to kill right?

Date: June 04, 2021 09:20PM

@fresh. Sure, your're right. The problem is, this is just my estimate, probably 95% of the population worships at the feet of the "health" authorities. "Authorities" schit - populace slides. Amen.

I have no idea what comes next. It is anyone's guess. Does the Universe care that we have it figured out?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2021 10:16PM by Horsea.

Date: June 04, 2021 09:29PM

Nope we are just a bunch of self important ants on an anthill.

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Date: June 04, 2021 10:24PM

Thanks. Here is my favorite version. Not saying I've heard them all!

[www.youtube.com]

No BS with this one. Just a straight up interpretation, no mannerisms.

Date: June 04, 2021 10:51PM

These are all good
But i like the one
starting from
2 min 15 sec

[youtu.be]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 05, 2021 12:10AM

fresh

You obviously missed the memo as to what WE're about...

Date: June 05, 2021 03:09PM

NuNativs
fresh

Ok. Get back to me in 100 years and we can talk about it further

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 06, 2021 12:33AM

fresh
NuNativs
fresh

Ok. Get back to me in 100 years and we can talk about it further

If that's all WE amount too, then WE should nuke each other out of existence...

Date: July 06, 2021 01:09AM

Another Vaccine Shedding article -

I went to my dentist appointment and didn't catch anything there and my daughter came to visit us last week and she didn't get anything from the flights.

Vaccine Shedding: The Harm for Those Who Choose NOT to be Vaccinated

[thehollywoodconservative.us]

Date: November 21, 2021 03:42AM

Vaccine shedding story I just ran across. I didn't watch the video yet. Stew Peters.

Shedding Danger: 12-Year-Old Girl Injured by Vaxxed Dad

[www.redvoicemedia.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables