Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
NWO mindset
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 23, 2021 01:24PM

[www.activistpost.com]

So what are the solutions? Well, give the NWO what it can’t stand and doesn’t like! It hates surprises, so give it surprises!

It hates humor, so laugh at it!

It thinks it’s omnipotent, so prod its weaknesses.

It loves to censor, so refuse to self-censor!

It thrives on violence, so non-violently resist.

It needs your energy, obedience and compliance, so refuse to comply!

Finally, do the inner work to weed out any aspect of the New World Order mindset within yourself. This is the hardest part of all of this, but each and every one of us must do this work. No one else can do it for you. Consider honestly how much of this mindset is within you, then work to identify it, integrate it and transform it. As Jung said, “One who looks outside, dreams. One who looks inside, awakens.” Being aware of every detail of the NWO is good, and being aware of solutions is good, but we must transform ourselves within to change the world outside.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 01:44PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NWO mindset
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 23, 2021 01:50PM

FREEMAN, Makia. US journalist: "9/11 was an inside job, orchestrated by the U.S. government and its allies to further an agenda of military dominance abroad "

[sites.google.com]

The journalist is not credible.

The evidence does not support that assessment. We all know who the bombers were, how they got into the USA, got training under Ben Laden.

Even President Bush was unaware of the gravity of the situation. He was at church when the first plane hit the tower and was told by the secret service but thought it was a civilian plane that hit the tower by accident.

Bush and the US government's answer to the attack in the weeks that followed was severe in the middle East.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 01:55PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 23, 2021 01:57PM

RawPracticalist
FREEMAN, Makia. US journalist: "9/11 was an inside job, orchestrated by the U.S. government and its allies to further an agenda of military dominance abroad "

[sites.google.com]

The evidence does not support that assessment. We all know who the bombers were, how they got into the USA, got training under Ben Laden.

Even President Bush was unaware of the gravity of the situation. He was at church when the first plane hit the tower and was told by the secret service but thought it was a civilian plane that hit the tower by accident.

Bush and the US government's answer to the attack in the weeks that followed was severe in the middle East.

oh man you're so unbelievably stupid.

"Ben Laden"?

Date: May 23, 2021 02:02PM

fresh
RawPracticalist

[sites.google.com]

"Ben Laden"?

The board has people who can think so do not believe you dump anything without it being challenged.

Take time to think, analyze before posting.

Your parents putting you thru school should not be a wasted effort.

Please

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 02:21PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 23, 2021 02:07PM

CLUELESS!!!
YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR OWN!!!
YOUR WORLD VIEW IS NOT YOUR OWN!!!

Date: May 23, 2021 02:16PM

RawPracticalist
fresh
RawPracticalist

[sites.google.com]

"Ben Laden"?

The board has people who can think so do not believe you dump anything without it being challenged.

Take time to think, analyze before posting.

Your parents putting you thru school should not be a wasted effort.

Please

you think you've "challenged me"? with your stupid post?

go screw yourself rawpracticalist
you stupid condescending moron.

Date: May 23, 2021 02:21PM

The argument for dominance is stupid. The US has the best nuclear arsenal the world has ever seen. They do not need to bomb the towers where innocent families, parents with children are working. Let's kill 2000 people so that we can have dominance over the world we are already dominating.

Date: May 23, 2021 02:35PM

hey, BRAINLESS TWIT.

there is no "US GOVERNMENT".

WE ARE RUN BY ISRAEL.

ISRAEL, WITH SOME PEOPLE FRIENDLY TO ISRAEL IN THE US GOVT
WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSIDE/OUTSIDE JOB.
not INSIDE JOB. INSIDE/OUTSIDE JOB. SEE? OF COURSE YOU DON'T , DUMBASS.

OK, STUPID ? GET IT NOW?

funny how I just blew away your assumptions with the truth
and you WILL STILL COME BACK WITH STUPID @#$%&.

Date: May 23, 2021 02:51PM

I am not going to waste my time with you.

You can post whatever you want.

There will be a time when you will look back and say to yourself:

I was that stupid !!!

Date: May 23, 2021 05:07PM

Correction.

4000 people were killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack.

So stupid the reasoning for dominance.

Let's kill 4000 of our people.

Let's have children lose their parents.

We are dominating the world

But let's dominate more.

We are not dominating enough.

I am sure some smart Generals told the President
"You are already dominating Mrs. President"

He probably replied:
"I did not know, nobody ever told me"

The USA's dominance is supreme.
They can intercept Russian missile
China is making some noise but nothing substantial

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 05:14PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 23, 2021 05:44PM

RawPracticalist

[sites.google.com]

Hmmm, I thought Bush was at some school, sitting in a chair reading a book to school children when they told him what happened.

That was so fishy eye rolling smiley

And I'm sure you know by now that the CIA does all kinds of mischief all around the world and blames it on some group or country for some agenda or other.

I'm on the side of people who question the 'Official Story' of 911. I would think all free-thinkers do.

Date: May 23, 2021 05:49PM

RawPracticalist
Correction.

4000 people were killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack.

So stupid the reasoning for dominance.

Let's kill 4000 of our people.

Let's have children lose their parents.

We are dominating the world

But let's dominate more.

He probably replied:

I thought you were not going to waste your time?

you didn't even read my message.

Israel doesn't give a damn about "other people".
ever hear about the mossad?

And those responsible in the us and israel
don't care about the little people you stupid schmuck.

I would be surprised if you can tie your shoes or dress yourself.
you are that stupid .

Date: May 23, 2021 07:39PM

RawPracticalist
We all know who the bombers were, how they got into the USA, got training under Ben Laden.

The video below is so much better if you watch it, as opposed to reading the transcript which follows, because the Official Version of 9/11 is so lame that it's hard to believe anyone could be stupid enough to believe it.

[www.corbettreport.com]
9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
4:55 Minute Video
Corbett • 09/11/2011

“[Allegedly] On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor. These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors ...

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch” (Corbett, “9-11- a conspiracy theory”, The Corbett Report, 11 September 2011: [www.corbettreport.com] ).

Date: May 23, 2021 07:52PM

fresh
[www.activistpost.com]

So what are the solutions? Well, give the NWO what it can’t stand and doesn’t like! It hates surprises, so give it surprises!

Finally, do the inner work to weed out any aspect of the New World Order mindset within yourself. This is the hardest part of all of this, but each and every one of us must do this work. No one else can do it for you. Consider honestly how much of this mindset is within you, then work to identify it, integrate it and transform it. As Jung said, “One who looks outside, dreams. One who looks inside, awakens.” Being aware of every detail of the NWO is good, and being aware of solutions is good, but we must transform ourselves within to change the world outside.

Thanks fresh, that's a really good article and it's interesting to see how those of us who are awake are able to acknowledge this fact and those who are asleep try to attack the messenger. One of the first things I ask whenever I see someone who seems asleep is whether or not they believe in the Official Version of 9/11 and if they do, I know they are too Brain Dead to waste my time talking to them as I would have more success talking to a rock.

I especially like what Makia said about "doing the inner work to weed out any aspect of the New World Order mindset within yourself" and that reminded me of the Tao Te Ching, "In the pursuit of knowledge, everyday something is added. In the practice of the Tao, everyday something is dropped."

Date: May 23, 2021 09:00PM

We are still waiting for an explanation on why the US will maneuver to kill 4000 working people in his homeland, destroy towers and businesses that will take billions to rebuild.

The answer you gave is Israel did it. Really?
The US has a congress, a president and their will does not count, only Israel?

For the US to do it, it is way too stupid, it must be Israel?

Other people are excited,
as though they were at a parade.
I alone don't care,
I alone am expressionless,
like an infant before it can smile.

Other people have what they need;
I alone possess nothing.
I alone drift about,
like someone without a home.
I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty.

Other people are bright;
I alone am dark.
Other people are sharp;
I alone am dull.
Other people have purpose;
I alone don't know.
I drift like a wave on the ocean,
I blow as aimless as the wind.

I am different from ordinary people.
I drink from the Great Mother's breasts.”
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 09:18PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 23, 2021 09:28PM

RawPracticalist

We are still waiting for an explanation on why the US will maneuver to kill 4000 working people in his homeland, destroy towers and businesses that will take billions to rebuild.

That's easy. To usher in "The War on Terror" to create Wars galore in the Middle East.

Yeah, those are some of the ridiculous lies -

They used boxcutters.

Building 7 collapsed also, although it had never been hit by a plane.

Bin Laden was hiding in a cave.

That phony 'bomb in his shoe' lie so they could pass The Patriot Act and we'd have to take our shoes off at the airport for the rest of our lives.

How they found an ID and a passport on top of the rubble from the building collapsing and in the field from that plane crash.

Date: May 23, 2021 10:09PM

I worked in that area for years and I know how close the buildings were.

I had moved to another client mid-town new york month before.

When the first plane hit, we were told at work but thought just like the President himself that it was a commercial plane that made a mistake and we went back to work.

It was a huge mistake, later that day, Manhattan was closed, there was fear that the terrorists would blow away the tunnels. The bus, trains were stopped.

I could not leave the city to get home on the other side of the river.

That day like many others I walked for an hour from midtown Manhattan to my sister's house in the Bronx.

That was nothing compared to the people who try to jump from the windows of the burning tower and they knew they going to die.

This is not a game.

4000 people died, lets have respect and leave the conspiracy aside.

Bin Laden and his followers had said many times that they were after American lives.

Please read the official reports on why tower 7 collapsed.

[www.nist.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 10:11PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 23, 2021 11:51PM

Yes thx JR

Was a good article

No plane hit.

It was video fakery

I spent thousands of hours figuring it out from others research

But rp is too stupid and lazy to find the truth

Going outside to talk to some rocks.

Date: May 23, 2021 11:57PM

9/11 - Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length
2:15:21 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

6:55 MM
World Trade Center 7
1 - A Third High-Rise Came Down That Day

14:42 MM
World Trade Center 7
2 - Destruction of Evidence

16:40 MM
“There were Laws Violated in the Destruction of that Evidence and for the American Society of Civil Engineers to ignore those events is extremely disturbing and is a Violation, in my opinion, of the Code of Ethics.” 16:58 MM

19:22 MM
World Trade Center 7
3 - A Federal Investigation that Ignored the Facts

27:24 MM
World Trade Center 7
4 - Fully Engulfed in Fire?

33:55 MM
World Trade Center 7
5 - 47 Stories in 7 Seconds

42:15 MM
World Trade Center 7
6 - Unnatural Symmetry

43:21 MM
“The Symmetry is the Smoking Gun. It cannot happen that when you have Asymmetric Damage, you will get a perfectly Symmetrical Collapse.” -Kathy McGrade B.S.

46:26 MM
World Trade Center 7
7 - Virtual Unreality: NIST’s Computer Animations

NIST provided Computer Animations to support of their Fire Collapse Theory, but what do Independent Engineers say about these Animations?

49:00 MM
World Trade Center 7
8 - Experts Agree

50:55 MM
World Trade Center - Twin Towers
1 - The Myth Unravels

56:15 MM
2 - Sudden Onset of Destruction

1:04:05 MM
3 - Constant Acceleration

1:09:45 MM
4 - Eyewitness Reports of Explosions

1:14:25 MM
5 - Direct Evidence of Explosions

1:20:15 MM
6 - Melted Steel Beams and Molten Iron

1:30:36 MM
7 - Iron Microsheres Confirm Unexplained Extreme Temperatures

1:33:23 MM
8 - High-Tech Incendiaries in the WTC Dust

1:39:15 MM
9 - Experts Agree

1:46:10 MM
10 - The Next Logical Step

1:52:13 MM
Seeking Understanding
9/11: Coming to Terms

Most of us who have lived with the events of 9/11 have, as a result, experienced some kind of Trauma. It can be very difficult to come to terms with what actually happened at the World Trade Center. In fact, someone told me recently - I wouldn’t believe what you’re telling me even if it were True. Our Petition Signers with Psychological Expertise have stepped forward to offer their insight. While this section is clearly outside the Knowledge base of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth these Experts in Psychology highlight their valuable experience for us as to why this Evidence can still be so difficult for people to accept.

“At this point we have 9 years of hard Scientific Evidence that Dis-Proves the Government Theory about what happened on September 11th and yet, people continue to be either oblivious to the fact that this Information exists or are completely resistant to looking at this Information. So the Question becomes - why, why is it that people have so much trouble hearing this Information? From my work I think people would be remiss not to look at the impact of Trauma. My name is Marti Hopper and I’m a Ph.D. Psychologist and I’ve been working and living for the past 30 years here in Bolder Colorado. For the past 11 years my work has focused on helping people who have experienced personal Trauma. Now as we know the horrors that happened were televised all over the world and they were, in fact, televised live. We witnessed the deaths of almost 3,000 of our fellow Americans. We know this had a very severe and Traumatic impact on a large majority of the population. I myself cried for weeks after September 11th. A friend of mine, who is a Psychologist and has a practice here in Bolder, said that her case load increased tremendously after 9/11 and people she hadn’t seen in 10 years were coming back into her practice. So I think it’s safe to say that, Collectively as a Nation, because of what happened on September 11th we experienced Trauma.” -Marti Hopper, Ph.D.

“I’m Fran Shure and I have a Master’s Degree from the University of Colorado. I have a private practice as a Psychotherapist and am a licensed Professional Counselor for about 20 years. Why do people resist this Information - the information that shows the Official Story about 9/11 cannot be True? What I’ve learned is that, as humans, each of us have a World View and that World View is usually formed in great part by the Culture that we grow up in. When we hear Information that Contradicts our World View, Social Psychologists call the resulting Insecurity - Cognitive Dissonance. For example, with 9/11 we have one Cognition which is what the Official Story of 9/11 - what our Government told us - what our Media repeated to us over and over - that 19 Muslims attacked us. On the other hand, we have what Scientists, Researchers, Architects, Engineers are now beginning to tell us, which is that there is Evidence that shows that the Official Story CANNOT be True. So now, we’ve Lost our Sense of Security. We are starting to Feel Vulnerable. Now we’re Confused.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

“9/11 Truth challenges some of our most fundamental Beliefs about our Government and about our Country. When your Beliefs are challenged or when 2 Beliefs are Inconsistent, Cognitive Dissonance is created. 9/11 Truth challenges the Beliefs that our Country protects us and keeps us safe and that America is the Good Guy. My name is Bob Hopper and I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Cincinnati. For the past 29 years, I’ve been a licensed Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist in Bolder Colorado. When your Beliefs are challenged, Fear and Anxiety are created. In response to that, our Psychological Defenses kick in and they protect us from these Emotions. Denial, which is probably the most Primitive Psychological Defense, is the one most likely to kick in when our Beliefs are challenged.” -Robert Hopper, Ph.D.

I’m Danielle Duperet, Ph.D. originally from Switzerland where I studied Psychology and Psycho-Analysis. For the past 15 years, I’ve been empowering people who have experienced significant Trauma. America is a powerful Nation. It has never been attacked. We were confident, we felt secure and all of a sudden that security collapsed. People started to be Fearful with all those rumors and news - people didn’t know what to think about and it’s a very, very Uncomfortable State to be in. And eventually, our Mind Shuts Off, just like when a computer is overloaded, our Minds get overloaded - we can’t handle it anymore and we Shut Down. It’s easier to Deny it and move on with our lives.” -Danielle Duperet, Ph.D.

What some of us tend to do is Deny the Evidence that’s coming our way and stick to the Original Story - the Official Story and to try to regain our equilibrium that way. Another thing we can do is decide to look at the Conflicting Evidence and be sincere and be Open Minded and look at both Sides of the Issue and then, make up our own mind about what Reality is.” [JR: One-Valued Logic vs. Two-Valued Logic] -Marti Hopper, Ph.D.

I’m Dorothy Lorig - I have a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Colorado and I’ve been practicing Revaluation Counseling for over 16 years. If we can think of our World View as being sort of our Mental and Emotional Home, I think all of us will do just about anything to Defend our Homes, to Defend our Families and so I see that with people and I saw this with myself when my brother tried to talk with me about it. Don’t mess with me. Don’t mess with my home. Don’t mess with my comfort with how things are. In about a week later, I read a lengthy article by Professor Griffin about why he believes the Official Account of 9/11 CANNOT be True. And it was a very well researched article and I was in my office at that time. I sat there and I felt my stomach churning. I thought maybe I was going to be sick and I leaped out of my chair and ran out the door and took a long walk around the block, around several blocks and just broke down. I understand now that what was happening was my World View about my Government being in some way my protector, almost like a parent, had been dashed and it was like being cast out into the wilderness - I think is the closest way to describe that Feeling and I sobbed and I sobbed - felt like the ground had completely disappeared beneath my feet and I knew at some point during the walk that I knew that I was going to have to become active in educating other people about this - that for me to retain any sense of integrity I was going to have to take some action - I couldn’t just let something like this go.” - Dorothy Lorig, M.A.

2:00:02 MM
“Many people respond to these Truths in a very deep way. Some have a Visceral Reaction, like they’ve been punched in the stomach. To begin to Accept Responsibility that the Government was Involved is like Opening Pandora’s Box. If you Open the Lid and peak in a little bit, it’s going to challenge some of your Fundamental Beliefs about the World.” -Robert Hopper, Ph.D.

“Here are a few of those Spontaneous Initial Reactions to Hearing the Contradictory Evidence about 9/11:

‘I don’t want to know the Truth or I would become too Negative and Psychologically Go Downhill.’

‘I’m not sure I want to know. If this is True, then Up would be Down and Down would be Up - my life would never be the same.’

‘Fran, I refuse to believe that that many Americans could be that Treasonous someone would have talked.’

But these are Beliefs - they are Not Scientific Facts. But these Beliefs do keep us from looking at the Empirical Evidence.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

“I’m David Ray Griffin - I taught Philosophy, Religion and Theology at the Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University. I published about 35 Books in my Field, but then, starting in 2004 I started publishing about 9/11 and since that time, I have published 10 Books about 9/11. You have Empirical people who will simply say, look at the Evidence and if it’s Convincing, I will Change my Mind. Other people are Paradigmatic people - they have a Paradigm. They say this is the Way the World Works and I’m Convinced this is the Right Way the World Works - 9/11 doesn’t Fit into that Paradigm, so I don’t need to look at the Evidence - it’s Paradigmatic. And then, there’s a 3rd type of person that we often call Wishful Thinkers - I call it Wishful and Fearful Thinking. So they simply will Not Believe something that they Fear to be the Truth and I found that maybe the most Powerful Factor of people Rejecting 9/11 Truth and Not even entertaining the Evidence.” -David Ray Griffin, Ph.D.

“So whenever we say, I Refuse to Believe, we can be sure that the Evidence coming our way is Not Bearable and it’s Conflicting with our World View much too much.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

“Denial protects people from this kind of Anxiety.” -Robert Hopper, Ph.D.

“As I thought about all of these Responses, I realized that what is Common to every one of them is the Emotion of Fear. People are Afraid of being Ostracized, they’re Afraid of being Alienated, they’re Afraid of being Shunned, they’re Afraid of their Lives being Inconvenienced - they’d have to Change their Lives, they’re Afraid of being Confused, they’re Afraid of Psychological Deterioration, they’re Afraid of Feeling Helpless and Vulnerable and they’re Afraid they won’t be Able to handle the Feelings that are coming up. None of us want to Feel Helpless and Vulnerable, so we want to Defend ourselves and the way we often do that is with Anger. So then, we become Angry and when we become Angry, then we become Indignant, we become Offended, we want to Ridicule the Messenger, we want to Pathologize the Messenger and we want to CENSOR the Messenger.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

“So how can we overcome this Resistance and Denial? The first thing is to meet people where they’re at.” -Robert Hopper, Ph.D.

“One thing is that we need to raise people’s Awareness about this through what I would call gentle dialogue and gentle Questioning. My name is John Freedom - I’m a Counselor in Private Practice here in Tucson Arizona where I’ve been for the last 20 years. I hold a Master’s Level Certification in NLP, which is Neuro-Linguistic Programming. So it doesn’t work to challenge people’s Belief where you immediately tell them I know the Truth about 9/11, but a good way is to ask Open Ended Questions and lead them into a dialogue and discussion about it.” -John Freedom, M.A.

“Healing comes through Facing the Truth, Experiencing it, allowing the Feelings to come in, so if there are Feelings of Fear that perhaps these Events were Caused by something we haven’t thought about yet, Dark Elements within our Society, for example, we let that come in and explore it. Let the Light Shine on whatever happened. This will be the most Healing Process. The Germans did this after their War. The East South Africans did this after Apartheid. Reconciliation through the Truth is a Deep Path to Psychological Recovery from the Myths and Lies around which this Historical Event has been Cloaked in the Official View. I am Professor William Woodward - I’m trained in the History of Science with a Ph.D. - I also have a Masters in Experimental Psychology - I’ve edited 4 Books and published well over 20 Peer Reviewed Papers - I’ve taught for 35 years at a State University - the University of New Hampshire and I think as a Psychologist, to overcome our Fear of the Traumatic Event with New Information would be the best, Healthiest route to our Collective Recovery from the Trauma of 9/11. That, by the way, is a Psycho-Therapeutic Insight that to gradually Uncover the Truth in your own Life, the Sources of Anxiety, to make them Conscious is the Royal Road to Recovery.” -William Woodward, Ph.D.

“One of the ways to deal with Trauma is to find the Answers of such importance to have a comprehensive Investigation.” -Danielle Duperet, Ph.D.

“To work together to Expose what happened regardless where the Evidence takes us. That’s what we expect in our State Government - Law Enforcement. I think by putting Science down there with Psychological Healing around the impossible Cognition that has been produced on that day.” -William Woodward, Ph.D.

“I believe that to be the kind of Country that we think we are we have to face some of the things that are Not as we think they are. I’m Robert Griffin and a Licensed Psychologist practicing in Pennsylvania for 25 years. I’m a member of Psychologists for Social Responsibility and I am past President of the North Eastern Pennsylvania Psychological Association. After World War II, part of the way that Jewish people honored the dead was by making sure that the Truth was known and that the value of these people was Respected. Not pursing the Truth about 9/11 disrespects the value of the life of the people that died. Thinking that we’re above such things - that it could happen in other Countries, but it couldn’t happen here - that’s a Lack of Humility and that’s excessive Pride. And so, not being able to see our Dark Side or our Weaknesses is the most dangerous thing.” -Robert Griffin, Licensed Psychologist

“The observation that Pride is one of the basic Human Flaws is absolutely Correct. This is especially True for Americans because we for a long time looked at other Nations and say, oh, they’re in such bad shape, but luckily, we don’t have those problems. We don’t have leaders who would do those things that were done in the Soviet Union or done in Germany or done in Japan and on down the list.

So this is a type of Pride that Americans have. A feature of American History that makes us particularly liable to this Pride is this notion and it’s called Exceptionalism - that America is the Exceptional Nation. And that began from the beginning as this Country was formed and the people would say, well, there was so much Evil in European Countries, so much cheating, so much lying, so much using the people for the Rulers purposes, but Not in America. We have Leaders that are Free from those Sins. So I think this has made 9/11 particularly difficult for Americans.” -David Ray Griffin, Ph.D.

2:09:57 MM
“Anyone can make Mistakes, but our Ideals or Principles get us back on track.” -Robert Griffin, Licensed Psychologist

“This is one of the defining issues of our time.” -John Freedom, M.A.

“So we need to understand that Questioning is Patriotic. Questioning is what we’re supposed to do as citizens - that’s our Duty.” -Robert Griffin, Licensed Psychologist

“When we come to the National Level, when something like 9/11 happens, we need to be sure that we have a Real Investigation into who the perpetrators are and then, we need to be sure that those perpetrators are held legally accountable. It’s part of the Healing Process on the Individual Level, as on the Collective Level. We need the Truth in order to Heal.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

2:10:40 MM
Seeking Understanding
9/11: Too Close to Home

Ten years later, the deep wounds from 9/11 have yet to Heal. Nothing hits closer to home than the Loss that these family members continue to endure, along with the torment of their Unanswered Questions.

“My name is Bob Mcllvaine I’m from right outside the Philadelphia area and I am the father of Bobbie Mcllvaine who was Killed in the Lobby of the North Tower on September 11th 2001. But I’ve been searching for the Truth to exactly what happened to Bobbie and Bobbie is an interesting Story. Bobbie was 1 of the 1st 10 Bodies that were found. We took him home that week. Well, I finally found the doctor who examined him. He gave me an Outline of a Body and he described all of the Injuries he had. But the fact is that all of his Injuries were in the Face, the Front of his Face, his Face was Blown Off, massive Cuts in his Chest and his Right Arm was Blown Off. To me, that means EXPLOSION.” -Bob Mcllvaine 2:11:41 MM

JR’s Recap:

Trauma - Cognitive Dissonance - Fear and Anxiety - Denial - Lack of Humility - Pride - Exceptionalism

Trauma - Cognitive Dissonance - Fear and Anxiety - Denial protects people from this kind of Anxiety - Lack of Humility - Pride - Exceptionalism

While this section is clearly outside the Knowledge base of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth these Experts in Psychology highlight their valuable experience for us as to why this Evidence can still be so difficult for people to accept.

At this point we have 9 years of hard Scientific Evidence that Dis-Proves the Government Theory about what happened on September 11th and yet, people continue to be either oblivious to the fact that this Information exists or are completely resistant to looking at this Information. So the Question becomes - why, why is it that people have so much trouble hearing this Information? From my work I think people would be remiss not to look at the impact of Trauma.

Why do people resist this Information - the information that shows the Official Story about 9/11 cannot be True? What I’ve learned is that, as humans, each of us have a World View and that World View is usually formed in great part by the Culture that we grow up in. When we hear Information that Contradicts our World View, Social Psychologists call the resulting Insecurity - Cognitive Dissonance.

9/11 Truth challenges some of our most fundamental Beliefs about our Government and about our Country. When your Beliefs are challenged or when 2 Beliefs are Inconsistent, Cognitive Dissonance is created. 9/11 Truth challenges the Beliefs that our Country protects us and keeps us safe and that America is the Good Guy.

When your Beliefs are challenged, Fear and Anxiety are created. In response to that, our Psychological Defenses kick in and they protect us from these Emotions. Denial, which is probably the most Primitive Psychological Defense, is the one most likely to kick in when our Beliefs are challenged.

And eventually, our Mind Shuts Off, just like when a computer is overloaded, our Minds get overloaded - we can’t handle it anymore and we Shut Down. It’s easier to Deny it and move on with our lives.

If we can think of our World View as being sort of our Mental and Emotional Home, I think all of us will do just about anything to Defend our Homes, to Defend our Families and so I see that with people and I saw this with myself when my brother tried to talk with me about it. Don’t mess with me. Don’t mess with my home. Don’t mess with my comfort with how things are.

Many people respond to these Truths in a very deep way. Some have a Visceral Reaction, like they’ve been punched in the stomach. To begin to Accept Responsibility that the Government was Involved is like Opening Pandora’s Box. If you Open the Lid and peak in a little bit, it’s going to challenge some of your Fundamental Beliefs about the World.

But these are Beliefs - they are Not Scientific Facts. But these Beliefs do keep us from looking at the Empirical Evidence.

You have Empirical people who will simply say, look at the Evidence and if it’s Convincing, I will Change my Mind. Other people are Paradigmatic people - they have a Paradigm. They say this is the Way the World Works and I’m Convinced this is the Right Way the World Works - 9/11 doesn’t Fit into that Paradigm, so I don’t need to look at the Evidence - it’s Paradigmatic. And then, there’s a 3rd type of person that we often call Wishful Thinkers - I call it Wishful and Fearful Thinking. So they simply will Not Believe something that they Fear to be the Truth and I found that maybe the most Powerful Factor of people Rejecting 9/11 Truth and Not even entertaining the Evidence.

So whenever we say, I Refuse to Believe, we can be sure that the Evidence coming our way is Not Bearable and it’s Conflicting with our World View much too much.

Denial protects people from this kind of Anxiety.

As I thought about all of these Responses, I realized that what is Common to every one of them is the Emotion of Fear. People are Afraid of being Ostracized, they’re Afraid of being Alienated, they’re Afraid of being Shunned, they’re Afraid of their Lives being Inconvenienced - they’d have to Change their Lives, they’re Afraid of being Confused, they’re Afraid of Psychological Deterioration, they’re Afraid of Feeling Helpless and Vulnerable and they’re Afraid they won’t be Able to handle the Feelings that are coming up. None of us want to Feel Helpless and Vulnerable, so we want to Defend ourselves and the way we often do that is with Anger. So then, we become Angry and when we become Angry, then we become Indignant, we become Offended, we want to Ridicule the Messenger, we want to Pathologize the Messenger and we want to CENSOR the Messenger.

…to overcome our Fear of the Traumatic Event with New Information would be the best, Healthiest route to our Collective Recovery from the Trauma of 9/11.

Thinking that we’re above such things - that it could happen in other Countries, but it couldn’t happen here - that’s a Lack of Humility and that’s excessive Pride. And so, not being able to see our Dark Side or our Weaknesses is the most dangerous thing.

The observation that Pride is one of the basic Human Flaws is absolutely Correct. This is especially True for Americans because we for a long time looked at other Nations and say, oh, they’re in such bad shape, but luckily, we don’t have those problems. We don’t have leaders who would do those things that were done in the Soviet Union or done in Germany or done in Japan and on down the list.

So this is a type of Pride that Americans have. A feature of American History that makes us particularly liable to this Pride is this notion and it’s called Exceptionalism - that America is the Exceptional Nation. And that began from the beginning as this Country was formed and the people would say, well, there was so much Evil in European Countries, so much cheating, so much lying, so much using the people for the Rulers purposes, but Not in America. We have Leaders that are Free from those Sins. So I think this has made 9/11 particularly difficult for Americans.

Date: May 24, 2021 12:27AM

This is such an insult to the US, and President Bush.

President Bush is a Christian, he goes to church and he was at church when the first plane hit the tower.

So according to you, President Bush when the secret service went into the church and informed him about the first hit, he was secretly pleased. "The plan is working"

He went home after church and told First Lady Laura. "The plan worked, we killed so far 2000 people and still counting. Some were falling from the windows burning, it was beautiful, God is great"

He was pleased because he was doing what Israel wanted according to you?

Or he was pleased because he is not a true Christian?

Or he was pleased because the United States can now use that as an argument and bomb the rest of the world more, have more dominance?

What is the convincing argument? Please tell us?

The minimum we can do is to have respect for the people who lost their lives.

There was an official investigation, let's accept the findings and move on to other things.

Passengers in the plane made phone calls when the plane was flying at a very low altitude over Manhattan.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 12:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 24, 2021 12:32AM

fresh
[www.activistpost.com]

Finally, do the inner work to weed out any aspect of the New World Order mindset within yourself. This is the hardest part of all of this, but each and every one of us must do this work. No one else can do it for you. Consider honestly how much of this mindset is within you, then work to identify it, integrate it and transform it. As Jung said, “One who looks outside, dreams. One who looks inside, awakens.” Being aware of every detail of the NWO is good, and being aware of solutions is good, but we must transform ourselves within to change the world outside

I especially like what Makia said about "doing the inner work to weed out any aspect of the New World Order mindset within yourself" and that reminded me of the Tao Te Ching, "In the pursuit of knowledge, everyday something is added. In the practice of the Tao, everyday something is dropped."

Date: May 24, 2021 12:53AM

i TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING
THE MORE YOU TALK THE DUMBER YOU SOUND.

This is such an insult to the US, and President Bush.

OH BOO HOO

President Bush is a Christian, he goes to church and he was at church when the first plane hit the tower.

NO PLANE HIT ANY TOWER

So according to you, President Bush when the secret service went into the church and informed him about the first hit, he was secretly pleased. "The plan is working"

FALSE. THAT IS APPARENTLY ACCORDING TO YOU.

He went home after church and told First Lady Laura. "The plan worked, we killed so far 2000 people and still counting. Some were falling from the windows burning, it was beautiful, God is great"

NOBODY HAS TALKED HERE ABOUT GEORGE BUSH'S ROLE.
YOU'RE MAKING UP SOME STUPID STORY AGAIN.

He was pleased because he was doing what Israel wanted according to you?

Or he was pleased because he is not a true Christian?

Or he was pleased because the United States can now use that as an argument and bomb the rest of the world more, have more dominance?

What is the convincing argument? Please tell us?

YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED. AND YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND IT
BECAUSE YOU THINK OFFICIAL STORIES ARE TRUE.

The minimum we can do is to have respect for the people who lost their lives.

TELLING THE TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.
YOU'RE GETTING DUMBER BY THE SECOND.

There was an official investigation, let's accept the findings and move on to other things.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

Passengers in the plane made phone calls when the plane was flying at a very low altitude over Manhattan.

NO THEY DIDN'T. ALL THE FAKE CALLS WERE WHEN THEY WERE ALLEGEDLY AT HIGH ALTITUDE. DUMBASS.
THEY WERE ACTUALLY ON THE GROUND.
AND THAT IS THE KEY TO WHAT HAPPENED.
by fake calls, I mean real calls, pretending to be at altitude
and coerced or told that it is a drill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 01:15AM by fresh.

Date: May 24, 2021 02:00AM

So if you had uncovered all of the lies and found the truth,

why did not you do anything about it?

and just limiting yourself to this board?

Why did not you run for president last year?

The fresh administration could have launched a new investigation.

Are you just too afraid to go outside of this board?

You are limiting your effort to uncover the truth

to insulting us, the little guys, the nothings

while you could have been commander in chief.

You will have changed not just the US but the world.

President fresh

That is more re-fresh-ing than Biden, Obama, or Bush

The world needs a fresh-start

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 02:14AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 24, 2021 02:15AM

You think i am the only one?

Do you live in a cave?

You dont think people have tried?

Some have been silenced or died in mysterious circumstances.

Date: May 24, 2021 02:38AM

You are NOT on the list of presidential candidates in 2020

[qz.com]

We can be excused, we did not know

But you knew and did nothing about the lies

Date: May 24, 2021 03:37AM

Keep it up dunce.
Keep filling this board with your garbage.

Date: May 24, 2021 03:53AM

Keep posting about conspiracies that are not verifiable.

Yet the cell phone and youtube you use are real discoveries of

hard-working scientists.

No inventions ever came from the conspiracists.

Date: May 24, 2021 05:32AM

it's all verified, jackass

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 24, 2021 11:19AM

It's so gratifying to know that the two smartest people on the planet ( Fresh and JR ), maybe even the Universe, are willing to spend their valuable time on this board insulting the odd person with a different viewpoint when the only people they are addressing are their two co conspirators - everyone else has consigned them and their comments to the recycle bin.

Surely there must be other boards with hundreds of thousands of followers that they can spread their Gospel to and enlighten the world, or maybe no other moderator would put up with their nonsense!

Still, even if they aren't providing any intelligence, at least they are entertaining and expanding our vocabulary.

In the past it was '' trolls and shills ''.

Now we've ramped it up to ...

you're so unbelievably stupid.,
go screw yourself you condescending moron,
keep it up dunce,
it's all verified jackass.

It's true if you believe it even if it's not true, but if you believe it then it's true. George Costanza.

Date: May 24, 2021 12:07PM

BJ.

I don't suffer fools like you or RP.
I have no time for BS.

here are the parts you left out, the ignorant horseshit filled by condescension, directives, and nonsense and false assumptions vomited by RP.

"The journalist is not credible."

"The board has people who can think so do not believe you dump anything without it being challenged."

"Take time to think, analyze before posting."

"Your parents putting you thru school should not be a wasted effort."

"There will be a time when you will look back and say to yourself:
I was that stupid !!!"

"So stupid the reasoning for dominance."

"Let's kill 4000 of our people.
Let's have children lose their parents."

"We are dominating the world
But let's dominate more.
He probably replied:
For the US to do it, it is way too stupid, it must be Israel?"

"4000 people died, lets have respect and leave the conspiracy aside."

"Bin Laden and his followers had said many times that they were after American lives."

"Please read the official reports on why tower 7 collapsed."

"There was an official investigation, let's accept the findings and move on to other things."

"So if you had uncovered all of the lies and found the truth,

why did not you do anything about it?
and just limiting yourself to this board?
Why did not you run for president last year?
The fresh administration could have launched a new investigation.
Are you just too afraid to go outside of this board?
You are limiting your effort to uncover the truth
to insulting us, the little guys, the nothings
while you could have been commander in chief.
You will have changed not just the US but the world.
President fresh
That is more re-fresh-ing than Biden, Obama, or Bush
The world needs a fresh-start
We can be excused, we did not know
But you knew and did nothing about the lies"

"Keep posting about conspiracies that are not verifiable."

"Yet the cell phone and youtube you use are real discoveries of
hard-working scientists.
No inventions ever came from the conspiracists."

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables