Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Events
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 02, 2021 01:06PM

Teaching First Graders to Masturbate sad smiley

Thank god I don't have any little girls in school now ...

Manhattan private school reportedly showed first graders sex-ed cartoon

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and 'Outnumbered' co-host Kayleigh McEnany react on 'Hannity'

[video.foxnews.com]

(Includes the cartoon that was shown to children)

Makes you wonder if they're setting kids up to be comfortable with pedophilia ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Current Events
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 02, 2021 02:38PM

I hope they encourage males to retain their seed...

Date: June 02, 2021 05:59PM

What does that mean - retain their seed? Where men don't have an orgasm when they have sex? Or they should keep the sperm to donate to a sperm bank because men's sperm count is going down and the vaccines might make men sterile?

Maybe sperm and blood from an unvaccinated person will become valuable soon.

Date: June 04, 2021 03:04PM

Tucker Carlson is great these days -

‘Medical Jim Crow has come to America’: Tucker slams rise of vaccine-based segregation

‘The new segregation looks a lot like the old segregation,’ the popular Fox host said during a sardonic monologue about vaccination passports and the social penalties for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine.

[www.lifesitenews.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: June 04, 2021 09:28PM

@Jennifer. Re sperm. The problem, as I can see it anyway, is that men are having a lot of trouble producing male children. I see nothing but girls everywhere, especially younger. So...like it or not, we females of all ages are dependent on men to do the heavy lifting. What's around the corner? Crazy all-women colonies? Trying to build at least shacks to live in?

I go past bridge and other construction sites regularly, and in spite of everyone and his dog promoting "non-traditional" trades for women, and giving women first choice in every g.d. thing they think they want - I never see any women working on construction. No females on the cranes. None, anywhere. Oh, wait - the flaggers are usually girls. LOL.

Date: June 06, 2021 04:52PM

Horsea

Re sperm. The problem, as I can see it anyway, is that men are having a lot of trouble producing male children. I see nothing but girls everywhere, especially younger.

Oh, I didn't know that. I heard that whether a woman has boy or girl babies is related to the gender of the children in the husband's family. My daughter's husband is in a family of 3 boys and she has 2 boys so far. She was thinking of trying for a third time because she wanted a darling baby girl, but then I read that if a woman has two boy babies, the chance of having a third boy baby is 75%. I told her that - not on purpose - and she decided not to try for a third baby. That was when she was in her cancer and chemo phase.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables