Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Ringing Cedars of Russia & Edgar Cayce - 'Russia - The Hope Of The World'
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 06, 2021 12:09PM

I was reminded of the article below by Jeff Rense today as I was responding to a comment on my YouTube Channel...

The Diet and EVERYTHING Connection
???? ?????????
• 5 hours ago
Have you read the series of books "Ringing Cedars of Russia"? The main protagonist Anastasia is also talking about food and the topics you cover. It’s amazing. My favourite books.

John Rose
• 1 second ago 4:22 PM
Yes, I am very familiar with the Ringing Cedars Series.

Here's an interesting snippet from my "Ringing Cedars" file because it reminded me of this Series...

[www.rense.com]
Edgar Cayce - 'Russia - The Hope Of The World'
By Jeff Rense
7-14-8

The readings of America's greatest psychic remain an extraordinary body of data which often stagger the reader with its prescience and projections of future events. Many years ago, during the cold war, I remember reading about how Cayce claimed - while in one of his self-induced trance sessions - some remarkable things about Russia.

Today, much of the world views Russia and the brilliant leadership of Vladimir Putin as the only hope of stopping the malignant and deadly spread of world zionism. The signing of the new Russian-Iranian strategic gas and oil agreement on Sunday, July 13, further seems to underscore that any attack on Iran may bring Russia directly and immediately into the conflict on the side of peace and the preservation of a free and independent Middle East and - some would argue by extension - the world.

The following two excerpts from Edgar Cayce readings are quite extraordinary by any measure.

FIRST -

In this first short example, Cayce - in the 1930s - indicated the 'sins' of the key nations:

America - has forgotten "in God we trust"
England - conceit
France - lust
China - isolationism
India - internalization of knowledge
Italy - dissensions

He said "Russia will become beacons of hope for the world." The statement about the 'conceit' (of the Zionist London Banksters?) in England is extraordinary. Just look at the Zionist conquest of Europe under the EU. The comment about America having forgotten "in God we Trust" is beyond eerily accurate. Remember, these statements were made in the 1930s

SECOND -

In this, more detailed account of his prowess, Cayce makes a number of nearly breathtaking projections -

Cayce predicted the beginning and end of both the First and Second World Wars, and the lifting of the Depression in 1933. In the 1920s, he first warned of coming racial strife in the United States, and in 1939 he predicted the deaths of two presidents in office;

"Ye are to have turmoils -- ye are to have strife between capital and labor. Ye are to have a division in thy own land, before ye have the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his office... a mob rule!"

President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in office in April 1945. In November 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, when racial tensions in the United States were at their height.

"Unless there is more give and take and consideration for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land."

In October 1935, Cayce spoke of the coming war in Europe. The Austrians and Germans, he said, and later the Japanese, would take sides.

"Thus, an unseen force, gradually growing, must result in an almost direct opposition to the Nazi, or Aryan theme. This will gradually produce a growth of animosities. And unless there is interference by what many call supernatural forces and influences -- which are active in the affairs of nations and peoples -- the whole world as it were... will be set on fire by militaristic groups and people who are for power expansion."

(This 'unseen force' is clearly the Zionist banking cartel and its forcing the US into WWII against Germany via the chicanery of FDR and the London and Wall Street Zionist banksters. Few remember that the Bolshevik Communist Zionist Jews were within a few weeks of a massive invasion of Germany and all of Europe when Hitler beat them to the punch with Operation Barbarosa, hoping to destroy Communism/Bolshevism once and for all.)

Through Russia, Cayce said "comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism -- no! But freedom -- freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War. He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf."

Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen. Indeed, he said, "there may be another war (WW III) over just such conditions."

_____

It does not get much more clear than that. The final paragraph from 1943 points to the world financial criminal cartel, doubtless the City of London banking and financial controllers, preventing the true and equitable stabilization of world economics after WWII ended. Today's 'exchange levels' are being set by the world's 'currency' masters - the oil and energy and banking cartels - and the control and manipulation of it all by this now not so 'unseen' force.

Cayce was peerless in his visions, and it appears that Mr. Putin and Russia are standing in the breach in terms of preventing, for the moment, the 'unseen force' (world Zionism) from taking total control of the West.

Russia is the only obstacle ('the hope of the world') to that, and the Bush/Cheney/Zionist cabal is unarguably attempting to force Russia into a war with the phony Bush protect-Europe-from-Iran 'missile shield' in Eastern Europe deployment efforts. Russia is now saying it will respond 'militarily' to such a deployment.

We are at the edge, seemingly very much along the lines 'seen' by Cayce over 60 years ago in the final year of his life. - Jeff Rense
[www.rense.com]

...cont...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2021 12:09PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Ringing Cedars of Russia & Edgar Cayce - 'Russia - The Hope Of The World'
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 06, 2021 12:14PM

???? ?????????
• 5 hours ago @ 6-6-21
@John Rose that's actually very interesting. Some people sure had/have their biophotons levels in place to see all that! What do you think about the opinion that WW III is happening right now, that it is psychological rather than just obvious arms and soldiers? With the plandemics, planned cyber-attacks, shots, tv, deprivation of rights and liberties, the agenda in all spheres of life? They've been doing this to humanity tor centuries, but now it feels like giant leaps, not the smooth process. It feels like they want us to lead away from the path paradise as soon as possible, like they are in a hurry (maybe afraid there's a chance for people to wake up somehow) and make antiutopias come true, like the Forster's "The Machine Stops".

John Rose
• 1 second ago 6:17 AM on 6-6-21
<<<What do you think about the opinion that WW III is happening right now, that it is psychological rather than just obvious arms and soldiers?>>>
Yes, I agree with James Corbett - WW III is happening right now!!!

[www.youtube.com]
How Will WWIII Be Fought? - Questions For Corbett
19:06 Minute Video

Jun 17, 2020
corbettreport
468K subscribers
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]

A Corbett Report viewer writes in to ask about the mechanics of World War III . . . but James' answer may surprise you. Find out the real nature of the weaponry that is already being used in the unfolding Third World War, and the most important real estate in the world over which this war is being fought.

Comments

John Rose 1 second ago 11:33 AM
The Contagion Myth Must Die!!!

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:52 MM
And one of the things, one of the conclusions I come to is yes, you are completely right. Of course, World War III will not involve dramatic Battles on a Battlefield with troops lining up facing each other in Trench Warfare World War I style. That is Not what World War III would ever look like at this point, just as World War I looked nothing like Warfare of the 19th Century and World War II looked nothing like Warfare in the World War I Era. The technological developments necessitated completely different stratagems and completely different conceptualizations o what Warfare even is and well, you better believe 80 plus years on from the World War II Battles, yes, things are going to look very, very different in the next 21st Century framework for World War.

So yes, having said that there will be a lot of things that we don’t even conceptualize as War per se that will be important perhaps decisive elements of Great War, Great Powers of War in the 21st Century. Cyber War, Bio Warfare, Financial Warfare, Asymmetric Warfare, many different, Information Warfare will be an exceptionally important part of whatever is going to happen in this Century as it plays out.

So yes, absolutely, it will Not look anything like Warfare as we’ve known it and I don’t even think it’s going ot be Bombs Bombing specific targets that’s going to be the decisive measure in any of these Battles that will be part of World War III. 2:27 MM

JR Comment on 6-27-20...
The Wars of yesterday in Industrialized or Developed Counties if not used now could be played out in the Developing Countries, otherwise, what’s going to be used against us, Technology, can be used to expose them. If the same type of Warfare that was used in the 19th Century and/or the Warfare we have today was used in American, the Internet would explode or they would shut it down. Setting off an Atomic Bomb in the atmosphere would destroy all of our Communications and this century could be just as Horrific as it’s been ever since we Stopped Eating Biophotons and we Stopped Eating our Species Specific Diet.
End of JR Comment on 6-27-20.

[youtu.be]
2:27 MM
But having said all of that there’s an even more important underlying factor to this concept of World War III in the way that it’s being employed. And in fact, this is one of the first things that I picked up when I started covering the Coronavirus Crisis as it was starting to unfold back in March of this year. One of my first takes on this was a piece that I wrote for the International Forecaster called “This Is What World War III Looks Like” where I noted that all of the signs that we are engaged in Warfare right now are already there, as I was starting to talk about at that time.

Troops on the streets? Check

Mass panic? Check

Martial Law and the public being told to batten down the hatches? Check and Check

World leaders telling their populations that the enemy is to blame for all the carnage? Check and Check

And I give lots of examples of that and then, I go on to cite some of the examples of the Leaders, the Mis-Leaders who were employing the War Rhetoric and language at that time to describe the War with the Invisible Enemy and Trump declaring himself a Wartime President and enacting Wartime Legislation and … 3:34 MM

[youtu.be]
7:59 MM
Again, I’m trust that my regular audience knows how this game works, but that goes to the deeper and more fundamental underlying point that I want to bring out here which is that World War III, I think, is already under way. In fact, it looks so different from any other form of Warfare we have ever experienced that we do not recognize it even as it is happening. But it raises the most important question of all - who is the War actually directed against? Who is this Enemy in this War?

And the answer may surprise, as I talk about in that article, I say, even as I type the Troops are being deployed in Country after Country and who are they pointing their guns at?

Their fellow countrymen. Cyber warfare Operations are waged right now to knock out Enemy Communication Systems and to label all Enemy Transmissions as Disinformation. But who is being targeted in all of this? Citizen Journalists and Conspiracy Realists. Political destabilization campaigns are being waged, but the Attackers are the Democratic Party caught rigging their own primaries and the Establishment Press trying to undermine Political decisions made by referenda and the Academic Establishment rallying opposition against democratically selected Governments in this is, supposedly, Free World.

And, whereas, just a few months ago, protests and demonstrations were so pervasive all around the globe that I dedicated an entire column to the phenomenon, now Country after Country is declaring gatherings of more than 10 people to be illegal. Well, obviously, we’ve moved on from that Paradigm, but you get where we were. Time and time again, we find that the War that is being waged is a War by Government, Military, Financial and Corporate Power against the Masses of Humanity that would oppose them. This is the True Nature of World War III. It is being waged right now. And, in the eyes of the Authoritarians, We Are the Enemy!

[youtu.be]
10:04 MM
An incredibly important point, yes, World War III is underway and it is a War by the Authoritarians, the Oligarchs, the would be Rulers and Controllers of Society against Free Humanity or whatever is left of the dregs of once Free Humanity. And the primary method by which this is being waged at this particular juncture is not the War on Terror Paradigm, which we are exiting, but the Biosecurity Paradigm, which we are entering and we are only starting to get a taste of what that will involve. But it is Warfare waged on the public. And the best, short, to the point encapsulation of that new paradigm that I have seen articulated anywhere is by Giorgio Agamben who wrote “Biosecurity and Politics” and I want to read a little bit of that to give you a sense of where this warfare is going.

So he writes about “Tempêtes microbiennes” by Patrick Zylberman, a publication from 2013 that described the process by which health security, hitherto on the margins of political calculations, was becoming an essential part of state and international political strategies. At issue is nothing less than the creation of a sort of “health terror” as an instrument for governing what are called “worst case scenarios.” It is according to this logic of the worst that already in 2005 the World Health Organization announced “2 to 150 million deaths from bird flu approaching,” suggesting a political strategy that states were not yet ready to accept at the time. Zylberman shows that the apparatus being suggested was articulated in three points: 1) the construction, on the basis of a possible risk, of a fictitious scenario in which data are presented in such a way as to promote behaviors that allow for governing an extreme situation; 2) the adoption of the logic of the worst as a regime of political rationality; 3) the total organization of the body of citizens in a way that strengthens maximum adherence to institutions of government, producing a sort of superlative good citizenship in which imposed obligations are presented as evidence of altruism and the citizen no longer has a right to health (health safety) but becomes juridically obliged to health (biosecurity).

What Zylberman described in 2013 has now been duly confirmed. It is evident that, apart from the emergency situation, linked to a certain virus that may in the future be replaced by another, at issue is the design of a paradigm of governance whose efficacy will exceed that of all forms of government known thus far in the political history of the West. If already, in the progressive decline of ideologies and political beliefs, security reasons allowed citizens to accept limitations on their liberty that they previously were unwilling to accept, biosecurity has shown itself capable of presenting the absolute cessation of all political activity and all social relations as the maximum form of civic participation. Thus it was possible to see the paradox of organizations of the left, traditionally in the habit of claiming rights and denouncing violations of the constitution, accepting limitations on liberty made by ministerial decree devoid of any legal basis and which even fascism couldn’t dream of imposing.

It is evident — and government authorities themselves do not cease to remind us of it — that so-called “social distancing” will become the model of politics that awaits us, and that (as representatives of a so-called “task force” announced, whose members are in an obvious conflict of interest with the role that they are expected to exercise) advantage will be taken of this distancing to substitute digital technological apparatuses everywhere in place of human physicality, which as such becomes suspect of contagion (political contagion, let it be understood). University lessons, as MIUR has already recommended, will be stably online from next year; you will no longer recognize yourself by looking at your face, which might be covered with a mask, but through digital devices that recognize bio-data which is compulsorily collected; and any “crowd,” whether formed for political reasons or simply for friendship, will continue to be prohibited.

At issue is an entire conception of the destinies of human society from a perspective that, in many ways, seems to have adopted the apocalyptic idea of the end of the world from religions which are now in their sunset. Having replaced politics with the economy, now in order to secure governance even this must be integrated with the new paradigm of biosecurity, to which all other exigencies will have to be sacrificed. It is legitimate to ask whether such a society can still be defined as human or whether the loss of sensible relations, of the face, of friendship, of love can be truly compensated for by an abstract and presumably completely fictitious health security. 15:15 MM

[youtu.be]
15:15 MM
Powerful words and I hope that people understand what is at stake here. Again, we are being steeped into a New Paradigm and whatever disruption has come along in that narrative in the past few weeks it is coming back and you may have noticed they’re prepping the public for the Second Wave and the Second Wave of Shutdowns and we have to, like the behavioral conditioning of the behavioral conditioners, the social engineers training the pigeon to go around in circles, well, we’re going to train the public to Lockdown, Social Distance, on Wear your Mask, all these things are being placed as essentially operant conditioning and that is what is happening right now.

JR Comment on 6-26-20...
Yes, and all of this Conditioning is Reinforcing the Contagion Myth, which is the main thing that’s in “the Territory between our Ears” that makes all of this possible.

Yes, and all of this Conditioning is Reinforcing the Contagion Myth and the Contagion Myth is the main thing that’s in “the Territory between our Ears” that makes all of this possible.
End of JR Comment on 6-26-20.

We are being placed in the New Paradigm and unless and until we see and understand and internalize this as Warfare that is being waged not by some Nation-state, not the ChiComs, not the Russkies, not any one of the other boogie men that are held out in front of you, but by the would-be Controllers and Leaders of our own Societies against their own populations, until we understand that that is the operative paradigm in which we’re functioning, we will never even understand that World War III has already commenced and it is directed against you, until you see that CCTV Camera that’s linked into the Facial Recognition System that’s going to be linked to your Biometric ID, it’s going to be linked to your Digital Cashless Payment, it’s going to be linked to your Immunity Passport that will allow you, grant you access to this area or deny you access to that area, until we understand that is the Weaponry that is being used against us in this World War that is playing out right now for Complete Control not of this or that Geographical Territory, but of the Globe itself, until we truly understand that and see it for what it is, how will ever even begin to fight back, how will ever even engage in the Battle if we do not understand that a Battle is taking place? That is the issue - that is what is at stake - the entire Future of Civilization itself. 17:29 MM

[youtu.be]
17:29 MM
Once again, I am at a loss for words how to articulate this in a way that people will see it. All I can do is keep throwing darts at the board until a million darts line up and you start to see the picture. I hope that this helps to frame it in a way that you understand it. But see the Weaponry that is being rolled out right now that is being deployed against you as Weaponry in a War that is being waged right now for the most important territory on the planet - the Territory between your Ears. That is what this is ultimately about and Biosecurity is the latest iteration of the narrative that they’re going to use to try to win that War. 18:14 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2021 12:14PM by John Rose.

Re: The Ringing Cedars of Russia & Edgar Cayce - 'Russia - The Hope Of The World'
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 06, 2021 04:04PM

Thanks for the Cayce info, John! I'm into Edgar Cayce but have only been interested in his Health/Diet/Healing information. Especially the Acid/Alkaline diet info which I've thought was one of the reasons the Raw Food Vegan Diet and Juicing is successful.

I know he's a believer in reincarnation which I also tend to believe in. I wonder if he ever spoke about UFOs and Aliens.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: June 07, 2021 10:49PM

"Unless there is more give and take and consideration for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land."

The rich never really lose. Greedy unions' demands (mostly excessive) demonstrate that business always wins out one way or another. If they have to move their factories 5,000 miles away, so be it.

I worked in a public sector union office. Believe me, kind friend, the leaders are all commies and are not so much interested in "better pay and working conditions" as they are in leading the rank 'n' file down the garden path. There's no easy way out of any of this. Public "service" unions are twice as bad as the now-almost-defunct business sector unions.

Commies thrive on chaos, drama and dissension. Their function is to stir the pot - to their own benefit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables