Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SADHGURU - SWITCH To This DIET! It Can Do HEALTH WONDERS in Your Body - The Indian Mystics
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 12, 2021 12:11PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SADHGURU - SWITCH To This DIET! It Can Do HEALTH WONDERS in Your Body - The Indian Mystics
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 12, 2021 06:47PM

I love that, John, thanks! So encouraging.

Here's a quote I keep on my refrigerator door:

"If man could live on uncooked food alone, we should be saving so much time and energy, as well as money, all of which may be utilized for more useful purposes."

~ Mahatma K Gandhi

Re: SADHGURU - SWITCH To This DIET! It Can Do HEALTH WONDERS in Your Body - The Indian Mystics
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 09, 2021 12:23AM

Sadhguru is a fan of depopulation: [t.me]

Sadhguru loves vax and Klaus Schwab: [t.me]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 09, 2021 01:02AM

Indeed...

Check out the comments in the video below I published on Jun 28, 2021...

Mike Tyson Hits Sadhguru With a Heavyweight Question! | Commentary by John Rose

Date: August 09, 2021 02:15AM

Prana
Sadhguru is a fan of depopulation: [t.me]

Sadhguru loves vax and Klaus Schwab: [t.me]

Oh ... I was going to watch some of his videos on YouTube. Now I won't bother.

And that figures - why do I have a feeling that most of the 'New Age' types are Libs - True Believer/Statists.

And as I've said before - I like the Defining of Who Is Who, the Knowing of Where Everybody Stands on this, and other issues, too. (Like David Wolfe and Banana Girl and The Germinator, Refrigerator - or whatever his name is) So we don't have to waste our time on those who aren't like-minded smiling smiley

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 09, 2021 05:09AM

D Wolfe is good, Life Regenerator likes Sad Ghuru but he posed with an AK-47 and hasn't been sen since for at leastn6 months on social.

Date: August 09, 2021 03:11PM

NuNativs
D Wolfe is good, Life Regenerator likes Sad Ghuru but he posed with an AK-47 and hasn't been seen since for at least 6 months on social.

Geez, is that serious or is it supposed to be funny confused smiley

I remember seeing that photo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables