Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

MUST SEE Mucoid Plaque Pictures!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 26, 2021 07:46PM

Here's a recent comment I got on my YouTube Channel today with links to 3 videos with PROOF that Mucoid Plaque really does exist!

Mucoid Plaque - Ignorance or Stupidity?
Liliya Khusainova
• 9 hours ago LOVE
Who doubts about Mucoid Plaque, watch these videos:
1. [www.youtube.com]
2. [www.youtube.com]
3. [www.youtube.com]

Here are the details for these 3 Videos...

[www.youtube.com]
What came out of me on a 115 days Juice Fast: mucoid plaque removal and more
11:54 Minute Video

Sep 19, 2020
Luminous Raw
962 subscribers
*WARNING* In this video I share with you photos of the waste matter that came out of me on a 115 days Juice Fast including the photos of the 2 ft. long mucoid plaque. It might be quite shocking to see, but I find it necessary at this point to show what's going on inside of us when we eat cooked food.
PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
This video was made to motivate and educate people who are interested in taking control of their health, cleansing their bodies from cooked and processed foods and animal products.

Connect with me on Instagram [www.instagram.com]

Time stamps:
00:00 Intro
00:36 Your questions
00:51 Why I decided to show you the photos of my bowel movements
01:25 What waste matter does to us
02:59 How can we change our health
03:20 Expressing gratitude to those who inspire me
03:50 It takes time
04:44 How I was eliminating on my 115 days Juice Fast
05:27 Mucoid plaque
06:39 Did I use psyllium husk and bentonite clay
07:45 Supplements
07:55 Enemas
08:22 Probiotocs
08:50 Eliminating and movements
09:58 Warning
10:25 Photos of bowel movements including mucoid plaque

For more evidence please see these videos:

Nathan Von Dutch - Day 107 - Foraging and Movements! [youtu.be]

Nathan Von Dutch - Juice Fast Scrutiny Debunked in 2.5 Minutes [youtu.be]

Allonzo Armijo - Solid Food Vacation Day 100 - What Came Out (Mucoid Plaque aka The Serpent) [youtu.be]

John Rose - The Most Dangerous Substance in the World!!! [youtu.be]

John Rose - Mucoid Plaque - Ignorance or Stupitidy? [youtu.be]

John Rose - The Serpent Is In Man - It Is the Intestine [youtu.be]

[www.youtube.com]
The Poo Files - What is Mucoid Plaque?
21:23 Minute Video

May 12, 2021
Magriculture
417 subscribers
#mucoidplaque #beforeandafterweightloss #vegan #detox #solidfoodvacation #curepression #mentalhealthawarenessweek

Luminous Raw - [youtu.be] is the video I talked about inspiring me.

In this video I share what came out of me on 120 day juice fast, there are pictures of poo in here, if you don't want to see please click off now!

I went from a meat and dairy eater to raw vegan and lost 70lbs of waste. Please check my other videos along the cleanse.

[www.youtube.com]
Solid Food Vacation Day 100 - What Came Out (Mucoid Plaque aka The Serpent)
37:38 Minute Video

Apr 22, 2020
Vivo Collective
819 subscribers

**WARNING** - In this video I look back on 100 days of juice fasting and I share thoughts and photos of what I was coming out of me. It is gross I know, but it is something that people must know because it’s inside all of us if we eat cooked food. PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

This video was made to provide evidence of what kind of junk is eliminated on a long term juice fast and to educate and motivate others who want to cleanse their bodies of built up waste and filth in our bodies from animal products and cooked/processed foods.

For more photos and evidence of the junk and waste inside our bodies and how it is eliminated on a Solid Food Vacation a.k.a. Juice Feast, check out these videos below:

John Rose - The Most Dangerous Substance in the World!!! [youtu.be]

Nathan Von Dutch - Juice Fast Scrutiny Debunked in 2.5 Minutes [youtu.be]

John Rose - Mucoid Plaque - Ignorance or Stupitidy? [youtu.be]

John Rose - The Serpent Is In Man - It Is the Intestine [youtu.be]

Luminous Raw - Is mucoid plaque real? [youtu.be]

akarawkingkong - Mucoid Plaque Is It Real? [youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MUST SEE Mucoid Plaque Pictures!!!
Date: June 27, 2021 12:55AM

Here's another comment I just got on my YouTube Channel today and even though there are no pictures, it's a great testimony from someone who is on day 39 of their first SFV!

The Flaws in the 7 Spiritual Laws & Eastern Philosophy
LoganMann811
• 2 hours ago
I have been on the Hero's Journey gathering information and applying it to try and get out of this hell we've created, and until I found John I did not truly understand the species specific diet, the best way to adjust back to it, or the significant role it plays in reconnecting us. This information is invaluable. You've convinced me that the fall of mankind is cooking (killing) our food, which fuels Beelzebub, the serpent in our belly. I am so thankful to have stumbled across your channel-- and cheers to everyone on the Hero's Journey. Day 39 on my first SFV

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 29, 2021 12:28PM

I looked at the stuff that came out of the females. Impressive. I'd love to do a juice fast, solid food vacation, but I can't afford to lose even one pound, even if it supposedly will get gained back later. I'm don't like the look of raw foodists who are skin and bones, especially men with their pencil-thin necks.

Is it possible to do a juice fast without losing any weight at all?

What I was thinking of first was - what about becoming a raw liquidarian for a while. That's what I want to try.

Date: June 29, 2021 08:30PM

Date: June 30, 2021 02:05PM

Cool! I should try for just a day to start with and see if I can even buy and juice that much organic fruits and vegetables. How many glasses or ounces should a 100 lb female drink a day to try to not lose excess weight - just shed shitty weight.

Date: June 30, 2021 08:50PM

Date: July 03, 2021 02:40AM

Thanks, John! I liked the Ideal Weight, Calories and Juices video! Very Encouraging.

How does someone know how many calories are in the raw glasses of juice? Is there a chart someplace that tells the calories per glass in various fruit and vegetable juices?

Also, you mentioned having some oil in one of the juices during the day. I eat 0 oil. Can a person have hemp seeds in a juice instead?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables