Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Has McAfee’s Dead Man's Switch Been Flipped?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 26, 2021 11:39PM

Has McAfee’s Dead Man's Switch Been Flipped?
36:20 Minute Video

Streamed live 20 hours ago on 6-25-21
Man In America
89.2K subscribers

Before his Epstein-like "suicide", tech billionaire, John McAfee, said he had 31 TB of incriminating evidence on the U.S. government which he would release the instant they killed him. Was he telling the truth? Let's take a look tonight, live @ 9PM ET.

Now live on Rumble: [rumble.com]
Follow me on Telegram: [t.me]

======================

Sources: “If I hang myself” tweet [twitter.com]...

Image: Whacked tattoo [welovetrump.com]...

VIDEO: John on the Deep State [twitter.com]...

Di Dongshun [youtu.be]

Vice interview [twitter.com]...

Image:
Tweet about data collection [pbs.twimg.com]...

Dominion antivirus software [pbs.twimg.com]...

Dead man switch [pbs.twimg.com]...

Switch Flipped? [centipedenation.com]...

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
9:09 MM
John McAfee: The Deep State is a Conspiracy Theory. It’s defined as the people within the US Government or Military who are in Secret Control of Government Policy. Secret, please people - the Deep State is those people within the US Government that are career employees that cannot be fired by people that we elect by the Congress or the President. They are the FCC - the CIA - the Securities and Exchange Commission - the IRS. Are these people in control? Can they enact Laws?

F-uck yes, they’re called Regulations. For every Law that Congress passes and we elect Congress to pass our Laws, there are 20 Regulations enacted by Federal Agencies that have far more impact on our lives than anything Congress could possibly pass.

Is there a Deep State?

Yes!

Can we fire these people?

No!

Can President’s fire them?

No! Hahaha, it’s designed that way so that Political Parties and Political Interests cannot affect the Deep State.

Do you understand the nightmare of our situation, people?

Hahahaha, I’m sorry, it’s Not Secret - it’s as Open as anything could be. In the past, since 1975, 200,000 Regulations passed by Federal Agencies encompassing 800,000 pages of fine print. People, it is No Secret. It is as Open as it can be. The Deep State does Control America. Wake Up people, please, God, use some Common F-ucking Sense. 11:25 MM

[youtu.be]
17:49 MM
If you look at one of the tweets where he talks about this, he says…

John McAfee: “I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.” 18:13 MM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables