Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

OMG! Biden People Going Door-to-Door to Get People Vaccinated!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 06, 2021 10:13PM

Thanks again, Biden Voters angry smiley

WOW: WH Press Secretary Jen Psaki Unveils Plan to Go Door to Door to Unvaccinated

[rumble.com]

Biden goes door-to-door to boost shots as Delta variant sweeps US

In some states, vaccination rates are as low as 34 per cent

[www.independent.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OMG! Biden People Going Door-to-Door to Get People Vaccinated!
Date: July 06, 2021 11:03PM

From the horse's (ass) mouth -

[twitter.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 06, 2021 11:26PM

Date: July 07, 2021 01:56AM

The regular news sites are picking it up now. Interesting to see how both sides will spin it. I'm glad that many Conservatives/Libertarians are anti-vax.

Biden admin launching 'door-to-door' push to vaccinate Americans, sparks major backlash

'It's the Beto O'Rourke of vaccine outreach,' one critic reacted

[www.foxnews.com]

Date: July 07, 2021 02:27AM

Actually, going door-to-door for vaccines isn't new. A lot of places have been doing it since June -

Volunteers Will Go Door To Door To Encourage People To Get Vaccinated In 13 Chicago Neighborhoods

Jun 4, 2021 — Everyone 12 and older is eligible to get vaccinated in Chicago. The vaccines are free, do not require insurance and are also available to ...

The volunteers will answer people's questions, encourage them to get their shots and even help them make appointments.

Volunteers knock on doors to spread COVID-19 vaccine awareness

LEXINGTON, Ky. — For the last two weeks, volunteers with the city of Lexington have gone door-to-door in different communities to spread the word about pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the area.

In rural Georgia, a door-to-door push to get neighbors vaccinated against Covid-19

How a lack of trust plays a role in vaccine hesitancy among minorities

Door-to-door COVID-19 vaccinations available to Yolo County residents 12 and older

YOLO COUNTY, Calif. —
As variants keep spreading throughout northern California, Yolo County is going door-to-door offering vaccinations to everyone, including children aged 12 and older.

Love the way they're pushing them on the 12 year-old kids angry smiley

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 07, 2021 04:44AM

Haven't cum to my traveling door yet? Hard to hit a MOVING target. Nomadic LIFEstyle highly recommended. Yes the desperation is palpable. In the beginning, things were more obscure. Now they are so desperate, they are revealing themselves...

Date: July 07, 2021 12:49PM

this is the problem though. if they get control over money .
this will force barter/alternate money sources
and make things difficult for free people.

[www.technocracy.news]

Date: July 07, 2021 11:45PM

Ya Psaki released a statement today saying they encourage business to use vaccine passports 'That's an innovative step that they will take'.

They are definitely being more aggressive with the lies and the censorship. I smell some desperation.

Though it seems that the country is at a 50/50 split with the vaccines and passports. If it were 90/10 we'd be f*cked.

My biggest question is what is the end game of it all?

De-Population?
Zombify the masses? (Like they weren't already).

Date: July 08, 2021 12:22AM

De-Population?
Zombify the masses? (Like they weren't already).

pretty much, yes.

Date: July 08, 2021 04:33AM

It's war then...

Date: July 08, 2021 09:40PM

fresh

this is the problem though. if they get control over money .
this will force barter/alternate money sources
and make things difficult for free people.

[www.technocracy.news]

That was a good article and good website -

Here's the original article -

[off-guardian.org]

I hope they don't take all our money. All they have to do for starters is to crash the stock market down to 0.

Date: July 09, 2021 09:20PM

lol - JP Sears. And his wife.

When the Biden Administration Knocks On Your Door…

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 09, 2021 11:16PM

Thanks I need a laugh!

Date: July 15, 2021 03:26PM

Regarding the vaccine pushers going door-to-door -

A caller on the radio show this morning was telling about how they came to her house and she wouldn't answer any questions, and they were very aggressive and at the end they said: "Okay, so I'm putting you down as a 'No'. angry smiley

So I just had a conversation with my husband ...

I said - so let's put up the No Tresspassing sign again. And if they come to the door, we won't answer it.

So he's like the opposite of me. Outgoing, a people person, friendly to everybody, likes to socialize, gab to people. And big time gab about politics, the Covid Coup and Vaccine. Which I don't like - I don't want anybody to know I'm a Conservative, Covid Skeptic and Anti-Vax. I want to keep a low profile - especially about the Vaccine. That I didn't get it.

So he says no, I'm not hiding from anybody. So I can just see him answering the door, and talking to these people with all his views. We'll definitely go down in the government books as Trump Supporters, Conspiracy Theorists, Anti-Vaccine. And my whole town, nearby city and county is bigtime Liberal. We'll be the first ones hauled off to the gulag. eye popping smiley

(And this isn't 'fear', it's just being angry)

So here's my question -

What is everybody (what, all 7 of us) going to do if they come to your door about the vaccine?

Date: July 15, 2021 07:12PM

Date: July 15, 2021 08:16PM

lol - yeah, we need that contraption!

Remember when the door-to-door vaccine issue started, and 'the other side' said, we anti-vaxxers were spreading 'misinformation'. That the door-to-door thing was only for informational purposes, they weren't going to be going door-to-door to inject people with the vaccine.

Well, lookie here ...

Biden's door-to-door vaccine program kicks off in North Carolina, Georgia and Wisconsin counties where COVID vaccination rates are under 50% - BUT South Carolina and Missouri reject program

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, is using door-to-door vaccination efforts to deliver the shots to people at home

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Randolph County in rural Georgia are taking on similar initiatives

President Joe Biden announced last week that his administration would assist states in these kinds of community efforts

South Carolina and Missouri have both rejected Biden's efforts for door-to-door vaccination campaigns, calling them 'federal overreach'

North Carolina launched their 'Doses to Doors' initiative in Mecklenburg County, the state's second most populous county which includes Charlotte - the biggest city in the state.

Currently, 49 percent of residents in Mecklenburg County are fully vaccinated, among the higher rates in the state.

Volunteers are canvassing communities in the counties with lower vaccination rates, providing them information on the immunizations.

If they want, residents can also receive a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

'We're not confrontational, it's not like you have to get the shot,' Robert Dawkins with Action NC, a non-profit providing volunteers for the program, told WBTV.

'But our job is to dispel rumors and things.'

'If they still say that they want to wait and see, I listen, but it's kind of baffling, because I always ask: "What are you waiting for? To see how well things are going to go? We already know that. They go well when people are protected,"' Joyce Barlow, a nurse who is taking part in the program, told CNN.

The door-to-door programs have not come without controversy, though.

Many Republicans instantly pushed back on door-to-door vaccine campaigns, calling it federal overreach.

South Carolina and Missouri have even taken to rejecting the programs outright.

'The prospect of government vaccination teams showing up unannounced or unrequested at the door of "targeted" homeowners or on their property will further deteriorate the public's trust,' South Carolina Gov Henry McMaster wrote in a letter on Friday.

Only 45 percent of South Carolinians have received at least one dose of the vaccine, placing them among the ten states with the lowest vaccination rates.

Only 46 percent of residents of Missouri have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

'I have directed our health department to let the federal government know that sending government employees or agents door-to-door to compel vaccination would NOT be an effective OR a welcome strategy in Missouri!' Gov Mike Parsons tweeted last week.

Currently, only 67.7 percent of American adults have received at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, with nearly 59 percent fully vaccinated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2021 08:19PM by Jennifer.

Date: July 15, 2021 08:28PM

I say this is a lie below. saw an article that "fact checked it" and it was false.

(Currently, only 67.7 percent of American adults have received at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, with nearly 59 percent fully vaccinated.)

This whole vaccine thing is the most insane thing I have ever seen.
I don't need to know ANYTHING about the facts about viruses or vaccines
to know that this kind of crazy over the top pushing of vaccines means something is wrong. unless you're an absolute noob. then you maybe need the vaccine.

Date: July 15, 2021 09:25PM

Yes, actually I think you're right! No way have 67% received at least one shot.

This says 55% have received one dose. 26% of the world has.

[fortune.com]

More info on vaccine rate here -

[ourworldindata.org]

I had forgotten this, but btw, FEMA is going door-to-door with the vaccine information.

Door to door, FEMA assists with COVID-19 vaccine push in Hampton Roads

[www.pilotonline.com]

Date: July 16, 2021 12:10AM

They are skewing the stats to entice the herd. Pure bullshit...

Date: July 16, 2021 01:22PM

Yeah, the worst part is the censoring of info about the vaccine damages. Yesterday in her press conference, Jen Psaki was talking about the 'Vaccine Disinformation Dozen' and how Facebook is going to be censoring Vaccine Disinformation.

BTW - Fully Vaccinated in the US is 49%.

Canada, Israel, the UK and Chile have the most stupid-asses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2021 01:24PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables