Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

OMG! Biden People are Going to Monitor Our Text Messages eye popping smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 12, 2021 10:32PM

Thanks, Biden Voters!

REPORT: The DNC Wants Phone Companies To Police Text Messages For Vaccine Misinformation

[dailycaller.com]

The Democratic National Committee reportedly wants Short Message Service (SMS) carriers to step in and police private text messages as part of a new push against COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.

Allies of President Joe Biden, including the DNC, plan to “engage fact-checkers more aggressively” and work alongside phone companies to combat misinformation about vaccines shared via social media and private SMS messages, according to a Monday report from Politico.

Here's the original Politico article -

‘Potentially a death sentence’: White House goes off on vaccine fear mongers

The administration has shifted to a head-on strategy to dispel fear-mongering over its door-to-door efforts.

[www.politico.com]

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.

Turning Point USA has also sent out SMS messages urging people to sign petitions on the topic. In one message, viewed by POLITICO, Kirk contends, “Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine. Sign the petition to: No medical raids in America.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2021 10:46PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OMG! Biden People are Going to Monitor Our Text Messages eye popping smiley
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 12, 2021 11:22PM

[www.youtube.com]

counterpoint

Re: OMG! Biden People are Going to Monitor Our Text Messages eye popping smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 13, 2021 02:24AM

Yeah, I remember the contact tracing issue, and it was used and still is to a certain extent where when someone tests positive, everyone who's been in contact with that person - like at their job or at an event, etc. - has to get tested and quarantine. That did happen to a certain extent and still does.

I think she's exaggerating when she says - about the door-to-door thing - 'people were spinning out of fear that they were going to forcibly do that to them.'

I don't feel any 'fear' about any of this crap. Just worry about my girls and grandsons, how this sh*t is affecting them. Like my youngest girl keeps getting the stupid test when she doesn't feel good and my grandson who's going to kindergarten this fall may have to wear a mask all day long in school. It makes me mad. angry smiley

And I feel hate for The Libs for this whole Covid Coup, Election Coup and January 6th Capital Coup. And mad at the Stupid Sheeple/Statists/True Believers for enabling the Evil Genius Left Elite/Politicians to pull off and continue this Plandemic. angry smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables