Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Secrets They Don’t Want You to Know!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 15, 2021 01:31AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secrets They Don’t Want You to Know!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 15, 2021 01:43AM

That was good! Thanks!

Although I don't understand Page 6 - This is how the fires started.

Is that supposed to mean they were started by lightning, not by 'man-made' global warming?

Re: Secrets They Don’t Want You to Know!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 15, 2021 01:58AM

Did the Global Mafia Burn It Down?
26:34 Minute Video

First published at 14:37 UTC on July 10th, 2021.
Amazing Polly

99659 subscribers
I discuss some curiosities surrounding a huge fire that destroyed 90% of a town called Lytton. Is the province being punished for lifting COVID restrictions?

Comments

Sunnyonion
We had a similar electric storm in Barbados in the early hours of 17th June (2021). I've never seen anything like it, the sky was lit up right across for two hours. There was talk locally about the use of HAARP on the previous day, (HAARP was initially trialed here in the early 1960s, in fact, the old guns still lie rotting near to the airport where they were fixed). It was not a natural storm, and looked very much like the still photos shown on Polly's video. At around 17.50 on this press conference put out by the government - [youtu.be] ;; - the weather expert says it was NOT a tropical storm, and it was NOT a hurricane, but a 'feature' of a passing front. Yeah okay. Whatever caused it, it was not a natural event. [show less]
Edited a day ago

• a day ago
SixthSense
They are weaponizing the sun with metallic nano compounds.,.
··
6 hours ago
Amazing Polly
wow good info, thank you. I had no idea about the Barbados installation.

Deadleftist
HAARP is always shown as a 1957 Antenna Array, there are a grid of Microwave Towers going across North America and all around the world, this is the true size of HAARP, billionaires have been building more and more Microwave Tower grid exposing the system as part of the evil plan. target="_blank">[arstechnica.com]

owenwright06
Trees unscathed. Houses burnt to the ground. Autos completely destroyed. Glass melted. Aluminum rims melted into puddles. Same as Paridise, CA. There was another Canadian town that burned at the same time and in the same way. EMP attacks. Super heats metals in the structures (like a microwave does to metals if you forget to take them out). Organics are unaffected.

• 2 days ago
jake47
Along with HAARP, it's DEW also, (DIRECT ENERGY WAVE) like micro oven to nuke anything they want.

No Future In war
Hey Polly - not sure but I think there is a laser strike faintly captured on the video of the fire within your Post - at approx 16:40 right after you say “the police were at their door” - there is a beam of light on the right side of the screen which I do not believe is natural nor a reflection - it’s a directed laser if you ask me
Edited 2 days ago

• 2 days ago
mike.oc
Yes I agree, it looks like the same Direct Energy Weapon (DEW) strikes used to destroy Paradise Town in California. They had a blueish hue there, but that was at night time, so in daylight DEW's might be the whitish yellow of conventional lightening, but like Paradise the bolt was straight down, whereas natural lightening is never straight and starts initially from the ground to meet a bolt from above. So yes looks to me to be without doubt DEW, particularly when the Alloy Rims of vehicle wheels melted and ran on the ground, also like in Paradise. Trees and even plastic refuse bins (being non conductive to electricity) remained completely intact and not melted, within feet of melted vehicle wheels in California

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables