Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Top Country Song Bashes Liberalism
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 20, 2021 06:31PM

Top Country Song Bashes Liberalism

Top Country Song Bashes Liberalism, Record Label Defends Hit From Cancel Culture Mob
by Kelen McBreen
July 20th 2021, 11:58 am

Aaron Lewis' pro-America anthem is one of the most popular tunes in the nation and it hasn't hit radio yet

Former frontman of the rock group Staind, Aaron Lewis, is making headlines for a country song he recently released called “Am I The Only One,” which has quickly climbed country music charts.

The acoustic ballad made its debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and as of July 12th was the No. 2 all-genre sales song, according to Taste of Country.

The track’s popularity is due to its unabashedly conservative lyrics, which address burning the American flag, tearing down historical statues and other political topics.

“Am I the only one, willin’ to bleed, or take a bullet for bein’ free, screamin’, ‘What the @#$%&’ at my TV,” Lewis sings. “The red and white, and the blue, burnin’ on the ground, another statue comin’ down in a town near you, watchin’ the threads of Old Glory come undone.”

Lewis’ solo hit also takes aim at music legend and well-known liberal Bruce Springsteen, asking, “Am I the only one who quits singin’ along, every time they play a Springsteen song?”

The song is already being attacked by some left-wing people in the music industry and it will likely only attract more haters after country radio stations pick it up next week.

Music critic Bob Lefsetz wrote a scathing piece demanding Big Machine Label Group drop Aaron Lewis over the track.

“It’s HEINOUS!” Lefsetz wrote. “This middle class, right wing wanker has recorded a song that should have been played at CPAC, in between speeches by nitwits like Lauren Boebert saying to refuse the ‘Fauci ouchie.’”

The triggered music blogger continued, “Why does Valory release such crap. Come on [Big Machine CEO] Scott Borchetta, David Geffen dropped the Geto Boys over their odious lyrics and now you’re marketing this junk?”

Lefsetz accused Borchetta of releasing the song only for profit, saying, “It is all about the money at this point, right?”

The Big Machine Label Group CEO responded to Lefsetz on Friday, stating, “To just ‘cancel’ Aaron is ridiculous and I’m disappointed that you would even suggest such a thing. Comparing Aaron Lewis to the Ghetto Boys? That’s a reach-and-a-half. You don’t have to agree or acknowledge, but Aaron’s message is speaking to millions of people. Let it be a wake-up call to Reps and Dems alike – be loud and be heard!”

Borchetta continued, explaining, “Aaron Lewis and I have political disagreements. But there are also things we agree on. I think that’s the foundation for the idea of our country. It doesn’t work if we’re so divided that we can’t reach across the aisle, have a conversation or an argument, and ultimately, shake hands. If we can’t do that, and this moment is so divisive, we may never get our country back.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top Country Song Bashes Liberalism
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 22, 2021 02:37PM

Thanks! I like that.

Meantime, this was very satisfying -

The American Woke Women's Soccer Team taking a knee at the Olympics - then went on to lose to Sweden 3-0 smiling bouncing smiley

US Women’s Soccer Team Crushed by Sweden After Taking Knee for BLM

[www.breitbart.com]

They were supposed to be the most socially aware and best women’s soccer team on the planet. Well, after their 3-0 crushing defeat at the hands of the Swedes, we can still say they’re very socially aware.

The U.S. Women’s National Team (USWNT) took a knee for Black Lives Matter before their Olympic matchup against Sweden on Tuesday, and they basically stayed down for the rest of the game, losing to the Swedes by a score of 3-0.

Re: Top Country Song Bashes Liberalism
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 22, 2021 04:33PM

Here's Aaron Lewis in person performing Am I The Only One -

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables