Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE Alex Jones!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 23, 2021 12:05AM

MIT Scientist Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE! 11,016 views ·

Dr. Andrew Kaufman of [andrewkaufmanmd.com] joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the fear programming pushed on the public to submit them to the globalist medical tyranny takeover.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE Alex Jones!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 23, 2021 03:36PM

That was very good! Thanks! I haven't seen Dr. Kaufman in a while.

"Alex Jones was right!" So apropos.

Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE Alex Jones!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 23, 2021 08:17PM

It actually ended very hopeful, but seems like a 50/50 split going on, which is good! If it was like 90/10 I would be worried.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 23, 2021 11:47PM

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They sequenced this entire Genome and they did this in a way where they had, basically, Fragments of Genetic Material from whatever would be in someone’s lungs who was Sick, which would be a lot of different things and there turns out that there’s like 56 Million Individual Little Fragments of RNA and they sequenced those and we don’t know where any of those Individual Fragments are from because we didn’t get it from a Virus, right, and we don’t even know that there is a Virus because it wasn’t even shown.

So, basically, they put these Fragments into a Computer and the Computer combines them into over 3 Million possible Genomes and they pick one of those, tweak it to make it look like a Bat Coronavirus, which probably was a predetermined outcome, and then, they put that and they say this is the Index Genome, OK?

So then what they do is they put out a set of instructions, like a recipe, of how anyone around the world can now do this Experiment, except what they’re going to do is in the end is they’re going to compare it to that Index Sequence, which is totally contrived by a Computer. But since they’re Never going to get an exact match, right, because they’re Not actually testing a real thing, right, they’re just combining all of these random Sequences together.

So every time they repeat the Experiment by this recipe around the world and there’s been something like, I think someone said 40,000 of these things that have been done, NOT one matches exactly. They all are a little bit off and this is what happens when you try repeat an Experiment that’s Invalid is that you don’t get the same results. 1:47 MM

1:47 MM
You know, you can see that there’s a major effort everywhere to control people’s thinking on this and to make sure that they don’t question what’s going on and, you know, I really compare this to a cult-like situation because, you know, the Television, for example, ... 2:06 MM

4:42 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Well, I really appreciate that and, you know, I like to start at the beginning because what happened is, you know, since the announcement of a Pandemic in March of 2020, we have been experiencing a total change in the way our Government handles things and, essentially, what they’ve done is an End Run around the Legislative Process and taken away many of our Freedoms and now, of course, they’re putting a lot of pressure on us to take an Experimental so-called Vaccine.

And so when this started occurring, I said, you know, I want to start at the Root Cause because really everything that has happened has been justified by the Virus. So I thought I’d start at square one and, you know, I come from a Scientific and Medical background, so I’m able to read the literature and understand what things are what. And so I started looking at the articles where they say that they’ve discovered a Novel Coronavirus and what I uncovered is that they put forth this Experimental Criteria that Proves the existence of a Virus, but when you take a closer look, it’s actually the Experiment itself that gives them the Proof they need even if you don’t even have any source of a Virus in the Experiment at all. And this was actually carried out recently by a Dr. Stefan Lanka in Germany who showed that he got the same Proof of a Virus by doing the Experiment without any Source of a Virus whatsoever.

And so I learned that they’ve Never, actually, taken a Sick person and pulled a Virus out of the Sick person directly and got it by itself in a Purified Isolated Form so they could study it. Instead, what they have done is, essentially, use a Computer to generate what they call an In Silico Genome, which is completely Computer generated and we know this by several ways. 1) Simply just looking at the Experiments that they do - you can see that they don’t start with an Organism with 1 Piece of Genetic Material - they start with a Big Mixture that they don’t even know what’s in it.

But also, the alleged PCR Diagnostic Test, which is based on this Genome Sequence, was, actually, used before they even had shown the presence of this New Virus in any way. In fact, it was made completely based on the published Genome Sequence from the SARS Virus in 2003, which also, by the way, was an In Silico Genome.

And then, we’ve seen other Evidence, for example, the Pictures that we see allegedly showing this Virus. Now many of them are just Artistic Renderings created by Graphic Artists and have nothing to do with reality. But the Pictures that from an Electron Microscope that are in Black and White that show these Round Particles with the so-called Spiked Dots on the outside that those have, actually, been shown in regular Kidney Biopsies from as early as 1999 when those people had nothing to do with SARS-Cov-2, obviously, or any Virus. And in the literature, the Scientists, the Kidney Doctors who wrote this Paper, they said straight out, these Particles are indistinguishable from what they call Viruses and this would be a point of confusion and should be paid attention to. And even in their article, they alluded to the CDC, which actually published another Paper about this issue previously.

And so, all of the Scientific Community is somewhat aware of this confusion, but they Never acknowledge it and they just, basically, pretend that this Virus is real. And why this is so important is because, obviously, if there was NOT an actual Virus that’s even been discovered to be real, then you can’t have a Genome, it can’t Cause a Disease, it cant’t spread from person to person or do anything if it doesn’t exist. And once you can understand this based on the Evidence that is widely available and published, then it’s really easy to understand everything that’s going on and, of course, all of the Fears about your Health being affected by this Invisible Boogie Man simply disappear. 9:18 MM

AJ:

10:30MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman:

AJ:

13:55 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Yeah, I’d be happy to. So I described before that [0:00 MM] they sequenced this entire Genome and they did this in a way where they had, basically, Fragments of Genetic Material from whatever would be in someone’s lungs who was Sick, which would be a lot of different things and there turns out that there’s like 56 Million Individual Little Fragments of RNA and they sequenced those and we don’t know where any of those Individual Fragments are from because we didn’t get it from a Virus, right, and we don’t even know that there is a Virus because it wasn’t even shown.

So, basically, they put these Fragments into a Computer and the Computer combines them into over 3 Million possible Genomes and they pick one of those, tweak it to make it look like a Bat Coronavirus, which probably was a predetermined outcome, and then, they put that and they say this is the Index Genome, OK?

So then what they do is they put out a set of instructions, like a recipe, of how anyone around the world can now do this Experiment, except what they’re going to do is in the end is they’re going to compare it to that Index Sequence, which is totally contrived by a Computer. But since they’re Never going to get an exact match, right, because they’re Not actually testing a real thing, right, they’re just combining all of these random Sequences together.

So every time they repeat the Experiment by this recipe around the world and there’s been something like, I think someone said 40,000 of these things that have been done, NOT one matches exactly. They all are a little bit off and this is what happens when you try repeat an Experiment that’s Invalid is that you don’t get the same results. 15:47 MM [1:47 MM]

15:47 MM
But, of course, all of these different results they call Variants and this is a very important Scheme to not only continue the Fear, but to Ramp it Up and then use this to justify everything. But they haven’t Isolated and Characterized any one Variant at all and they’ve Never done any Studies even where they look at the actual Clinical Outcomes. Generally, what they do is they do some kind of Computer Simulation that says this maybe more Transmissible or more Dangerous, but it’s really, probably, you know, just people sitting around and saying how can we make this scary and how can we Fudge the Science to make it look like it backs that up? 16:30 MM

20:48 MM
AJ: Look, they made a lot of Science Fiction Movies and Authoritarian Movies where the Government uses the Fear of Virus to take control. V for Vendetta did that back in, you know, 2005 - 2006 whenever it came out. 21:00 MM

22:32 MM [1:47 MM]
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: You know, you can see that there’s a major effort everywhere to control people’s thinking on this and to make sure that they don’t question what’s going on and, you know, I really compare this to a cult-like situation because, you know, the Television, for example, ... 22:51 MM [2:06 MM]

23:41 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: But, you know, some people, many people are realizing that Allopathic Health Care System, which is turning, you know, into this Bio-Surveillance and Transhumanists Establishment is not available for people any more, right? 23:57 MM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables