Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NO talking
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 26, 2021 03:09PM

BJ
This all started in Sydney from a careless limousine driver who didn't follow proper protocols and picked up an infected overseas pilot who had the Delta strain and took him to his hotel and caught it off him. Then he spread it around and it spread everywhere. For the previous 8 months we were living normally without masks, social distancing or anything - just like pre Covid. There was no Covid in Sydney or NSW. No one is hospital or anything. Overnight we've gone from living normally to this nightmare - that's why a lot of people are peed off.

I would liked to have gone on the march but I didn't want a $1000 fine or be on TV.

me....PROVE IT.

YOU. silence
YOU.. zero integrity

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: July 26, 2021 10:50PM

Disprove it.

Date: July 26, 2021 11:03PM

BJ
Disprove it.

ROFL

burden of proof
You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.
The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 27, 2021 02:20AM

Speaking of snitches, this is almost worse in my book - turning on your own mother to get media attention angry smiley

Son of COVID conspiracy theorist says mom should be prosecuted

[nypost.com]

Again, I sure hope he gets totally messed up by the vaccine.

OMG, he's getting attention galore - BBC, The Guardian, etc. - and everybody is saying how great he is, how brave, they feel sorry for him, etc.

[twitter.com]

I despise him angry smiley

Coronavirus: How my mum became a conspiracy theory influencer

[t.co]

And look at his eyes - he looks like a narcissist to me!

No way am I uniting with these sh*ts on 'the other side'. They are our enemy! There's no way any of this Covid Crap could continue like it is and will continue without these Covid Lovers/Vaccine Lovers enabling! And we should not be wasting our time trying to convince them because that's never going to happen. By now, everyone has taken a stance, taken sides, so no cozying up to those MFs hoping they'll unite with us eye rolling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2021 02:51AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 27, 2021 10:44AM

<<<By now, everyone has taken a stance, taken sides, so no cozying up to those MFs hoping they'll unite with us>>>

YOU ARE SO WRONG & ARE SUCH A DEFEATIST!!!
DO YOU EVER GO OUT & ACTUALLY TALK TO PEOPLE???

Date: July 27, 2021 10:56AM

Date: July 27, 2021 05:53PM

John Rose
<<<By now, everyone has taken a stance, taken sides, so no cozying up to those MFs hoping they'll unite with us>>>

I do go out, but I don't just go around talking to all and sundry. Like I said before, my husband's like that, very friendly, loves talking to people about everything, including all this crap.

At this point in my life, I'm not into people at all. I really only want to fraternize with my family and friends. And neighbors if I run into them, but they're all 'on the other side', so I don't want to become friends with them. As far as I'm concerned you can only tell what a person is Really Like when you live with them. And even living with people is very difficult, because most people turn out to be icky. So most people who live together don't get along or at least find the other person irritating in many ways, and half the time you're stuck with them. So there's no way I'm going to go around being friendly to all kinds of people - WASTING MY TIME - when I'm sure if I lived with them, there's no way I'd even like them probably.

So now since the vaccine came along, when I talk to people I know or anybody really who got the vaccine, I might talk about the horrible lockdowns and masks, but not about the vaccine because I wouldn't do that to them.

Before the vaccine, yes, I spoke to people I know about the vaccine and my view.

Also, where I live is extremely Liberal/vaxxers, so I don't tell my neighbors or anybody else around here that I'm Conservative, Covid Skeptic and Anti-Vaxxer, because there's no way I want to be the first one in the area who is snitched on, turned in, turned on, or paid a visit by BLM/ANTIFA, forcefully vaccinated or sent to the gulag. I'm laying low.

And of course, all that is undermined by my husband who goes around blabbing/bloviating to everybody in my area, all our neighbors, you name it. He ended up talking to some neighbor guy he ran into about his view on everything, and afterward found out the guy is FBI. So I'm pretty much screwed because we're probably now on the FBI's hit list eye rolling smiley

Furthermore, you can talk all you want to those 'on the other side', but almost all are entrenched, so they'll give you lip service and then turn around and hate your guts and tell everybody they know about this conspiracy theorist nut they ran into. Because that's the takeaway those 'on the other side' who are True Believers will view you no matter how friendly you are and what brilliant talking points, proof, facts, etc. you throw at them.

No way can I be bothered with that crap and putting up with them.

Give me like-minded people! That's who we need to get together with. Even Amandha Volmer and others I 'follow' have said that. Time to let the statists go, stop wasting our time on them. We got work to do if we're going to survive this and should be networking with each other.

Date: July 27, 2021 06:59PM

Jennifer

Speaking of snitches, this is almost worse in my book - turning on your own mother to get media attention angry smiley

Another interview of this prick demonizing his mother to get fame and now he's a hero to the Anti-Vaxxers -

[twitter.com]

“She’s gone too far to change her mind”

Anti-vaxxer Kate Shemirani’s son Sebastian tells LBC how his mother was radicalised into spouting conspiracy theories and threats at a London rally.

Looks like he just got a Twitter account, so he could garner more acclaim -

[twitter.com]

Date: July 27, 2021 08:37PM

Jennifer

We have Governor Ralph (blackface) Northam and he's pretty draconian. Not as bad as CA, NY, NJ, and Cruella de Vil Gretchen Whitmer. But since the end of May, Northam lifted the mask requirement, social distancing and capacity requirements to comply with the CDC new guidelines, so we can go anywhere without a mask unless you're unvaccinated, then you're supposed to wear one, but I, like a lot of the unvaccinated, don't wear one, and businesses aren't supposed to ask you if you're vaccinated or not, so it's not bad now. Although it's also up to the business itself, and a few places do still require masks. My Library has a sign, "Please wear a mask in the library to protect the children." eye rolling smiley

Looks like I spoke too soon.

Date: August 01, 2021 12:57AM

John Rose

[thegreateststorynevertold.tv]
Part 1 Adolf Hitler’s childhood, from his birth and early life, ...
15:20 Minute Video

9:32 MM
As the War turned against Germany, he believed that the Pacifists and the Shirkers, which were people trying to get out of Duty, were Losing the War and the thing that enraged him even worse was referred to as Defeatism in the Ranks. There were actually Non-Commissioned Officers that said it was stupid to keep Fighting. He beat one up. So we have a Corporal beating up a Non-Commissioned Officer and didn’t get in trouble for it. 10:03 MM

Date: August 01, 2021 12:57AM

BJ
That's how bad it is here in the Police State of NSW. Police are treating people worse than they treat criminals -the Police here are like the Stasi, the former East German secret service.

Police and Military because of 9 Deaths. All these countries ruining their economies and they don't care must know they're going to be 'bailed out' or something. Who knows what. Can't wait to find out ...

Covid in Sydney: Military deployed to help enforce lockdown

[www.bbc.com]

Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown.

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.

Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

But many have questioned whether the military intervention is necessary, calling it heavy-handed.

The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them".

Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.

Australia's rate of vaccination - 17% of the adult population - remains one of the lowest among OECD nations.

Date: August 01, 2021 01:23AM

When Identity Politics, CRT, and Feminism Get Together!
8:04 Minute Video

Jul 31, 2021
AwakenWithJP

[youtu.be]
5:46 MM
STOP IT!!! Just wait a minute. Now I think you’re all good people with good intentions and I love you all, but I think the way you’re going about trying to help the world is hurting the world creating more DIVISION. And I think your efforts have been fueled by Emotion, Rage and Reactivity, but if you guys just think things through, use some Logic, I think you can come up with a set of actions that will genuinely help the world because underneath your Emotional Hostility I think you’re all smart people that can come with some good ideas. 6:21 MM

Date: August 01, 2021 06:16AM

Sydney is now divided into two parts - basically a red zone and an amber zone , although all of Greater greater greater Sydney is under lockdown, including towns miles and miles away from Sydney with no cases.These towns are complaining about being locked down with no cases, but to no avail.

We have 11 LGAs ( local government areas ) where almost all the cases are where the army is ' assisting ' . They are all adjoining and it spread from one to the other. An LGA is probably like a county so there are about 2 million people in those LGSa. I'm next door to one of those LGAs so the stricter requirements don't affect me - YET. The Army is only being deployed in those areas, not the rest of Sydney.

As a result of the spread in those areas they are now only allowed to go 5km from home for shopping, exercise, etc while we're still allowed 10KM.

You can't leave those areas for work unless you work in a health related occupation or essential industry like food, and you have to get Covid tested every 3 days.

They've also increased the fines for non mask wearing from $200 to $500. Yesterday alone they issued 300 fines ranging from $500 through to $1000 and up to $5000.

Also, now in those LGAS you have to wear a mask at all times outdoors - as well as indoors. For the time being we don't have to wear masks outside but some experts are calling for everyone to have to wear a mask outside so soon we''ll be wearing one as well, although the government health advisers have told them that there is almost no transmission from being outdoors maskless.

Until last week if you weren't wearing a mask indoors or anywhere you could say ' I have an exemption ' and the Police couldn't ask you to show it. Some shock jock on radio was complaining about it so now they have changed the health orders and you have to show it to the police or get fined, and maybe even arrested.

Today we had 270 positive cases from 106,000 tests. We had about 80 cases moving around in the community so we could be locked down till Christmas as the State government tries to get case numbers down to zero.

In Queensland one person caught the Delta strain and yesterday there were 6 cases so at 4pm the State gov"t imposed a 3 day lockdown for South East Queensland locking down 2 million people. Today the had another 11 cases so their lockdown might be extended over 17 cases.

Of two of the 9 people who died one was late 80's and the other one in their 90's.

The government wants to get the vaccination rate up to 70 or 80 percent so we have a way to go.

One good thing about the lockdown for me is instead of going out for fresh juice I bought myself a juicer. The places I went to are shut down so for 1/4 of the price I can make plenty of juice for myself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2021 06:21AM by BJ.

Date: August 02, 2021 12:30AM

Yes, I couldn't do without my juicer and blender.

Thanks for the first-hand update. They're making money off people wearing masks.

BJ
Until last week if you weren't wearing a mask indoors or anywhere you could say ' I have an exemption ' and the Police couldn't ask you to show it. Some shock jock on radio was complaining about it

He's not a true 'shock jock' if he's regurgitating the talking points of the mainstream government media.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2021 12:32AM by Jennifer.

Date: August 02, 2021 12:36AM

someone i know could not get back into canada without being quarantined
or pay 6000 dollars.

Date: August 02, 2021 01:51AM

Right. I read that travel into Canada by Americans is now permitted for the Vaccinated Sheeple only.

Another thing that really bugs me is these situations where people who are not vaccinated have to get a Covid Test twice a week. I'm not getting a Covid test ever, because they could be putting something up by your brain. On some video or other someone said that there's no way those test swabs need to be stuck that far up beside the brain. Something doesn't smell right about that.

Date: August 03, 2021 12:28PM

John Rose

YouTube Pirate Streams - #SolutionsWatch
25:42 Minute Video

Aug 2, 2021
Corbett Report Extras
116K subscribers
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
11:32 MM
James Corbett: I love it, especially, yes because this is kind of the vision of the Infowar that I have said many times that is Not an analogy, it is Not a metaphor, this is, literally, Information Warfare - it has always been Information Warfare - it’s just extremely evident right now that this is Information Warfare and they are playing, not playing, they are Waging War against you - it’s a Battle for your Mind and they are trying to Control and, of course, these are Controlled, Censored, Enemy Information System Platforms that were always Controlled. 12:10 MM

[youtu.be]
14:05 MM
Ryan Cristian: The point is about reaching all the people that are still there and they’re not going to know any better because our whole point of our work is NOT to keep yelling at the people that agree with us. I mean, to a degree we want to Inform everybody, but the most important part of what we do is reach those people that are LOST - that’s all it really comes down to, you know. 14:22 MM

14:22 MM
James Corbett: Absolutely, that’s always been my vision for this work is trying to reach New people and I think that’s going to fall, increasingly, that does fall on the audience to spread this Information to others because, obviously, Big Tech is NOT going to promote our Message to other people just randomly at this point. But this is a great way, as you say; there will be a handy dandy YouTube Link for people who are so afraid to venture onto any other Website. How could they watch a Video anywhere else? Well, here’s the YouTube Link for you. 14:50 MM

[youtu.be]
15:25 MM
Ryan Cristian: Yeah, you know, and that’s something I keep telling people who think because it’s easy to fall into the narrative being spun. I’m convinced that the majority, actual majority are people that believe there’s something Wrong right now looking at 50.6% still Unvaccinated, you know. But there’s a lot of people that kind of fall into that and go, no, everybody, we’re LOST - look at all the people on the Media. And I show them, look guys every single day I’m getting people that email me and that’s not even hyperbole - every day someone emails me or messages me and says, thank God I found your Channel. I just stumbled across this on YouTube and that’s likely because they didn’t throttle it or Censor it because they weren’t aware for this brief moment that this was coming from The Last American Vagabond and it reaches people, you know, it really, actually, breaks through. 16:05 MM

[youtu.be]
16:30 MM
James Corbett: Absolutely, and that’s a great point that you make that we, as Content Creators, get to see this, but the average person in the audience may not have any real access or bearing on this, but yes, I receive multiple messages every single day. Oh, I knew, I thought something was Wrong. I couldn’t put my finger on it. I came across your work. Thank you so much for the work you’re doing. It’s helped me to understand what’s happened. I get that message over and over and over and increasingly so over the past 18 months. Definitely, there are more people that are hungrier for this Information than ever before and they are finding it and that’s the kind of thing that, as you say, it’s very easy to get cynical and everyone’s a Zombie and no one knows. You don’t really know what’s going on in people’s heads and you’re only seeing the Public Front that people are putting up because they believe everyone else believes this thing, so I better go along to get along and it becomes the self-fulfilling prophecy. So we have to demonstrate, no, this is a huge thing and it is growing and more people are dissatisfied now than they’re, probably, in our entire lifetimes, so let’s try to reach those people, yeah. Don’t give up hope on that Front at this point. 17:38 MM

Date: August 13, 2021 02:35PM

Here are some more articles about Tyrannical Australia from the Armstrong website -

[www.armstrongeconomics.com]

Also -

Totalitarian madness comes to Australia's New South Wales

[www.americanthinker.com]

Although this part of the article:

"Here's the reality about COVID: the Chinese engineered it to be the perfect virus for infecting humans, and the same will be true for its endless variants. It's here to stay. We need to focus on treatments because we cannot vanquish it with a vaccine (unlike smallpox), nor will stopping the world in its tracks make it go away. We also must turn China into a pariah nation by isolating it completely from trade and tourism. No nation should get a pass for doing what China did."

Hmmm... I actually suspect the US (meaning Obama/Fauci/THE LEFT) were who Engineered the Virus in China (or orchestrated the engineering of the virus in China) to infect humans, the Plandemic, etc.

Date: August 13, 2021 03:12PM

Non confrontational question

How do you know a virus exists and is making anyone ill?

Either
1 you believe what somebody said. Thats fine but its not really evidence. its an appeal to authority logical fallacy
Or
You have evidence of it.
To do this you need to understand the procedures they used to allegedly id a virus. And then see if they are valid

Most people say 1.
Then call me crazy when i ask for 2.

Date: August 13, 2021 03:49PM

Yesterday we had a record test day - 133,000 tests in NSW and 390 were positive with about 200 out in the community so the numbers will only be going up. 99.7% tested were negative and only 0.3% were positive. The other day we had 2 people die - one in their 80's and another one in their 90's yet 6 million people are locked up.

It costs the Gov't about $100 per test so that's about 13 million dollars a day or about 80 million dollars a week.

Canberra ( the Capitol of Australia ) had one positive case the other day so they announced a lockdown at 5pm that same day so all the politicians got on private planes and headed out. A city of 400,000 in lockdown but they now have 11 cases.

The nasty Police commissioner was complaining that the rules weren't strong enough so now the fine for breaking lockdown rules has gone from $1000 to $5,000. If you want to leave greater Sydney you now need to apply for a permit.

Because of the lockdown the Gov't ( on health advice ) allowed a buddy system so you could go and visit one person, but people were having hairdressers ( in the rich areas ) coming to visit them so the Police complained. Now you have to nominate one person so the police can check up and you're only allowed to have someone within 10Kms of your residence. The Police wanted 5 KMs but the Gov't said 10kms.

You need a permit to go to other states as they have locked NSW out. It's one country but it's like we have separate fiefdoms.Two young ladies boarded a plane in Sydney and flew to Melbourne but weren't allowed in so they got a $5400 fine each. Because it was a very late flight they couldn't be put on another plane and shipped back to Sydney so they put them in quarantine.

The Olympians arriving back to Australia need to do 14 days in quarantine even though they're all vaccinated. The ones who live in the state of South Australia have to do an extra 14 days quarantine because they have been in Sydney. It's madness. It's worse than Kim Jung UNs North Korea.

Our Premier has told us when we get to 70% vaccination rate - by the end of October, we might be freed, but more likely 80% mid November.

They've virtually forced people in the Construction industry to get vaccinated otherwsie they won't let them out of the Red Zone suburbs to work.

Date: August 13, 2021 04:20PM

OMG! You can't leave Sydney without a permit! Like if you live in Sydney and you want to escape to your family who lives in the rural area outside of the city, they may not let you! Until October!

"It costs the Gov't about $100 per test so that's about 13 million dollars a day or about 80 million dollars a week."

What? You never hear about how much Taxpayer and Printed Money the tests are costing.

And what about the pollution from those horrible blue surgical masks! We were traveling and I saw lots of them - littered all over the place outdoors when we stopped for gas.

And the Police of the world are a big disappointment when the SHTF angry smiley

[www.rebelnews.com]

PRISON PLANET ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2021 04:35PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 13, 2021 05:42PM

The State Gov't is lucky that there isn't an election till March 2023 so people can't vent their anger at them - the only problem is that the other side is even worse.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables