Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is the CDC trustworthy?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 27, 2021 10:54AM

I just started using this line of questioning and I'm getting really interesting feedback.

Is the CDC trustworthy?

Do you think that the CDC is trustworthy?

Do you know that the CDC is NOT exclusively a Government-funded Agency?

Do you know that the CDC accepts Money from Convicted Felons?

Do you know that the CDC gives $5 Billion of their $11 Billion Budget to Convicted Felons?

According to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., “The 4 Companies that make all 72 of these Vaccines - Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer and Glaxo are all Convicted Felons. Those 4 Companies in the last decade paid over 35 Billion Dollars in Damages and Penalties and Fines or Criminal Fines for Defrauding Regulators for Falsifying Science for Lying to Doctors for Lying to Patients and Customers and for Killing Hundreds of Thousands of Americans.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is the CDC trustworthy?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 27, 2021 11:08AM

After I ask these questions, I ask them if they remember watching THE SWINE FLU VACCINATION FRAUD OF 1976 ON 60 MINUTES and, of course, most people say no, so I tell them to watch it on my YouTube Channel where Mike Wallace had the Head of the CDC on 60 Minutes and was catching him in LIE after LIE just like they're LYING now!

THE SWINE FLU VACCINATION FRAUD OF 1976 ON 60 MINUTES | MIND BLOWING VIRAL VIDEO

Re: Is the CDC trustworthy?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 28, 2021 03:00PM

Yes, thanks so much for posting that video way back at the beginning of this farce and now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables