Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Here It Comes: CDC director tells Bret Baier government 'looking into' potential COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 31, 2021 12:17AM

CDC director tells Bret Baier government 'looking into' potential COVID-19 vaccine mandate

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky was pressed Friday as to whether she supports or foresees a federal vaccine mandate, as the Biden administration publicly laments continued vaccine hesitancy in parts of the country.

Walensky told "Special Report" anchor Bret Baier that she and President Biden are "looking into" whether or not to establish a mandate.

"Are you for mandating a vaccine on a federal level?" Baier asked.

"That's something that I think the administration is looking into. It's something that I think we are looking to see approval of from the vaccine," Walensky replied.

"Overall, I think in general, I am all for more vaccination. But, I have nothing further to say on that except that we are looking into those policies."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here It Comes: CDC director tells Bret Baier government 'looking into' potential COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 31, 2021 12:25AM

Peggy hall

No One Can Mandate Medicine

I must be in need of a break.

After dedicating every waking hour (which means 18+ hours every day, seven days a week) for the past year and half to educating people on their rights and the laws that defend them...

I still get emails from people asking if the government, employer, school or military can mandate masks, tests or vaccines.

Seriously?

People still don't know that only EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS AUTHORITY OVER HIS/HER BODY?!?

For Heaven's sake, WHERE IN THE WORLD do you get the idea that your employer, the government, military or school can tell you what to do with your own BODY??

I am shaking my head in disbelief.

Really!?

You think your boss/school/ government has authority over your body?

No one can force you to wear a mask, get tested or get the needle.

I HAVE EVERY REMEDY AVAILABLE FOR YOU here:

www.thehealthyamerican.org

On the homepage of the website, I want you to DOWNLOAD the important documents I've researched and prepared for you:

"How to Say No to the Needle: 25 Things you Need to know about your rights and getting exemptions"

"How to get an exemption for college, employer or medical setting"

Please do NOT email me for help until you have studied those documents carefully.

Those documents answer your questions.

And, I have hundreds of videos organized into playlists with the topics you need.

All the information is there for you.

One more thing:

STOP ASKING FOR THE LAWS THAT PROTECT YOU.

START DEMANDING THAT THEY SHOW THE LAW THAT GIVES THEM THIS AUTHORITY OVER YOU.

(Hint: there isn't one.)

What's next?

College students will be required to sleep with their professor in order to pass their class?

Mandatory hysterectomies because the government says overpopulation is a health "emergency"?

Mandatory castrations on college campuses to reduce date rape?

Mandatory chemotherapy in case someone has cancer?

Mandatory anti-depressants for every American to reduce "mental illness"?

Mandatory cocaine use to increase productivity?

Don't fall for it.

Watch my three new, short videos for more details to help you, and help our country.

Here I tell you exactly why "No One Can Mandate Medicine" (3 min)
[youtu.be]

Re: Here It Comes: CDC director tells Bret Baier government 'looking into' potential COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Date: July 31, 2021 12:30AM

Thanks fresh. These mother f*ckers are playing hardball. My F.E.A.R. is they say WE cannot go to a grocery store without a Vaxport.

That idiot Lemmon is pushing that agenda hard. I'm not exactly setup for complete self-sufficiency at the moment...

Date: July 31, 2021 02:05PM

that is their goal I suppose,
restrict food and gasoline.

hopefully there is always an alterative
as there has been so far.

Right in the beginning there were concerns about restriction of movement, food and gas, but those fears turned out to be unwarranted, at least here.

we are back to survival of the fittest. exciting times.

they only make us stronger and smarter.

except for the vaccine injured who are now complaining about the ill effects while still refusing to say that vaccines are bad.

maybe WE are the elite. but the elite don't know it. we are in the club.
under the radar.

if not, and food shortages and gas shortages become a thing, well, not going down without resistance but IT doesn't last forever anyway and we have had a great life.

hmm interesting.. look at this ad popping up on this website below

JobHat.com/FEMA
FEMA is Urgently Hiring Now
FEMA is urgently hiring now in your area. Make
up to $2812 per paycheck.

Date: July 31, 2021 02:26PM

Well it looks like Walensky is retreating. They seem to make statements to test the response, then if there's too much blowback they pull back a bit, then push a bit more etc...

CDC boss Walensky, after Fox TV appearance, walks back vaccine mandate remarks

Date: July 31, 2021 02:35PM

NuNativs
Well it looks like Walensky is retreating. They seem to make statements to test the response, then if there's too much blowback they pull back a bit, then push a bit more etc...

CDC boss Walensky, after Fox TV appearance, walks back vaccine mandate remarks

I don't know how someone can spew that much bullshit

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 31, 2021 05:38PM

At least Walensky is a health professional - physician/scientist.

The head of the HHS - Xavier Becerra - is what Mark Levin calls - a slip-and-fall lawyer and politician. Like Biden made all his appointments political - like Buttigieg for Transportation Secretary eye rolling smiley

Date: July 31, 2021 06:27PM

>At least Walensky is a health professional - physician/scientist.

sure, becerra is a moron.

but

I am not sure why its better that walensky is a health scientist.

Either a person knows that the germ theory is invalid or they don't
Its even worse coming from her because she allegedly has some kind of authority due to being a doctor.

zero percent of what she said is true.

Date: August 01, 2021 04:59AM

Adm. Brett Giroir,

ah yes, the admiral, perfect - for the WAR on the VIRUS

the Trump White House’s COVID-19 testing czar, on Friday spelled out what unvaccinated people should expect from the spread of the

highly transmissible

A LIE

delta variant of the

A LIE. DOESN'T EXIST

coronavirus.

DOESN'T EXIST

“If you are not vaccinated and if you have not had COVID before, you’re going to get the delta variant,” Giroir told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

A LIE

“On average, one person will transmit this to nine people, unlike the original virus, which got transmitted to two or three,” he explained.

THERE IT IS, THE PHONY ATTEMPT TO APPEAR FACTUAL BY CITING NONSENSE STATISTICS.

NOBODY HAS EVER LIED MORE THAN THIS GUY.

Giroir expressed concern over people relying on natural immunity from a previous infection as their sole protection from the disease.

HE IS CONCERNED. ANOTHER LIE.

“Natural immunity is real and it provides protection,” he acknowledged. “But there is more and more accumulated evidence that that immunity wanes and it’s not so good against delta.”

A LIE

“So I’m very concerned and I do support the recommendations that even if you had COVID, you need to get vaccinated as well,”

A LIE

he added of the shots proven to safely and effectively curb transmission and prevent serious illness.

OOH, BUZZWORDS, i THINK I MAY HAVE HEARD BEFORE! PROGRAMMING, MUST RESIST

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

A LIE

TRANSMISSION

A LIE

Giroir’s comments came after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned in internal documents of a change in “the war”

OOH THEY'RE WARNING AGAIN! WATCH OUT
THERE IT IS, THE WAR!
THANK GOODNESS FOR THE ADMIRAL
THIS IS TRULY HILARIOUS

against COVID-19

DOESN'T EXIST

because of the highly infectious

NOPE

delta variant that’s

DOESN'T EXIST

spread nationwide.

NO IT HASN'T

WE ARE IN CLOWN WORLD.
HE MANAGED TO NOT UTTER ONE FRAGMENT OF TRUTH.

WATCHING WALENSKY SQUIRM UNDER BRET BAIERS QUESTIONS WAS JUST AS CRAZY
AS THIS GUY.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2021 05:00AM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 01, 2021 10:23AM

fresh
Adm. Brett Giroir,

ah yes, the admiral, perfect - for the WAR on the VIRUS

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement
2:19:45 Minute Video
•Premiered May 2, 2020

[youtu.be]
10:30 MM
Robert F Kennedy Jr: The reason for that is an artifact of CDC’s legacy as the Public Health Service. Now it was Predecessor Organization to CDC. The Public Health Service was a Quasi-Military Agency, which is why people at CDC still have Military Ranks, like Surgeon General, etc. and the Vaccine Program was initially launched as a National Security Defense against a Biological Attack against our Country. 11:00 MM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables