Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Alex Jones & David Icke...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 08, 2021 06:02AM

Alex Jones & David Icke

"The first segment is with David Icke though the whole broadcast is great. Icke gets into empathy and how psychopaths have none. Sorry JR , I pass with flying colors..."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alex Jones & David Icke...
Date: August 08, 2021 07:23AM

Just watched the whole segment, damn that was good...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 08, 2021 12:56PM

WARNING!!!

All 3 of these guys are Controlled Opposition and Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.

I haven't watched this yet, but if and when you do, LOOK FOR THE LIES!!!

My file on Alex Jones is 732 pages long.

My file on David Icke is 565 pages long.

My file on Dr. Steven Greer is 191 pages long.

Once again, all 3 of these guys are Controlled Opposition.

Sorry nn, I don't have a file for you.

I only created files on people like you in the beginning of my journey.

I even used to engage people like you in the beginning because it WAS part of my learning process.

Now, I have moved on and I simply don't have the time to waste, which is why I go out of my way to AVOID YOU!!!

Why would anyone want a confessed "asshole" in their life?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 08, 2021 03:14PM

Putting broad-brush labels on people is not really that helpful So when you say controlled opposition that tends to suggest that that person should be negated ignored but from what I can see Alex Jones has put out information to many people that is educated them put them in a position to understand what's going on and resist government tyranny

Maybe controlled opposition is the fact that he believes in a virus but I think that's a minor issue

I'm just dictating this so it's not putting in punctuation

as far as David Icke I think he is on board with the truth and is also educating people I'm not clear on how he is controlled opposition

regardless of both of these personalities the fact is talk does little

either all individually resist tyranny and push them back or we don't

Date: August 08, 2021 04:29PM

I think WE are ALL assholes here and there are WE not? Maybe you're perfect and infallible winking smiley

You definitely have a file on me, as you Copy/Paste the exact same wall of "dirt" including broadcasting my name, (which I find irresponsible) that you did from months ago.

This is where your behavior is off. You're basically lying including saying you don't read my posts.

But I digress, in this interview both Jones and Icke are definitely not controlled opposition. Back in the day sure, but right now they are on point.

The only "lie" they are broadcasting is that they are both unhealthy and not taking care of themselves.

What fresh says above about action is spot on. Icke says this in the interview as well. It's really the only way out of this demonic possession of mankind.

OR, WE can fight amongst OURselves over food and lose it all...
I can imagine the stress to follow and create content the likes of which they do is enormous.

Jones made a joke that he's 47 going on 60 from all the stress.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2021 04:34PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 09, 2021 12:38AM

This is great! Thanks, NuNativs. I saw an hour of it so far and I'll watch more tonight or tomorrow morning!

I was never that into Icke because of the whole reptilian thing - I only go so far, mostly on the surface, first layer, and can't be bothered getting into the weeds.

What he said about how the other side's brains are wired. I forget what that word was. I agree. I think they're born with a different mind-set and that's that.

And what Alex Jones said about Trump - about how he didn't and isn't stepping up to the plate for us anti-vaxxers - yeah, he definitely wasn't my first choice at all. It was Rand Paul and I hated how Trump lied about and nicknamed 'Lyin Ted' Cruz. Now Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are all in on our side - sticking up for the anti-vaxxers, choice/no mandate - and Trump is silent.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 13, 2021 09:30PM

I finally finished watching the whole thing last night. It was great! Icke was good and Barnes was good, but Steven Greer was A-mazing!! So interesting and actually uplifting! I want to get more of his articles, go to his website, whatever, to hear more of what he has to say.

I did think at the beginning of this Plandemic that maybe 'they' were doing all the lockdown business to get us used to being locked down because maybe the UFO's were going to invade our planet or something to that effect and we would all be locked down for that. But now I think probably they'll just lie or deceive us about the UFOs/Aliens anyway, one way or another ...

Date: August 13, 2021 11:47PM

Yes we just listened to the whole thing towing to Las Vegas from Lake Tahoe. Bloody awful hot here, but we have some business to take care of before we move on. My wife loved the Greer segment as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables