Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What happened to sproutarianman
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 09, 2021 05:15PM

?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened to sproutarianman
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 09, 2021 06:11PM

Do you mean The Sproutarianman who used to post on here?

He's still registered -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

His last posts -

I think he lived in Australia maybe, unless he was unlucky enough to live in New Zealand.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 10, 2021 05:38AM

He was way into weird unnatural foods. Wore suits, no Nature. Being immersed in Nature is far more important than food beyond whole natural foods cooked or raw.I would predict he's not doing well...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 10, 2021 11:06AM

I'd like to get his take on the legal aspects of what's going on since he was well versed on this subject.

Date: August 10, 2021 01:21PM

Come on TSM, I know you've got some great nuggets to share with us. We NEED to hear from you!!!

IGNORE kenny the T---U---R---D!!!

Date: August 11, 2021 06:39AM

MIA

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 11, 2021 10:26AM

If TSM is smart he'll stay away from this DEAD board. Why would he offer anything when if you don't agree with the Party Line you continually get attacked and mocked - which he was, just like a whole host of other decent people who left.

JR, seeing as your have all the files did you ever mock TSM? I can't work out if you're being sarcastic in your call out to him, or serious!!!

Date: August 11, 2021 10:36AM

fresh
Good to see Israel got a special mention on this Topic. If someone accidentally stumbled on this board without knowing it was a Raw and Living Food board they might think it was the KKK / White Supremacist / Crackpot conspiracy theory board.

..BJ not making sense again

Not that there's anything wrong with that seeing as everyone who has doesn't agree with the Master and his Disciple is continuously trolled and there's no one left to offer any comments on health and diet.

...Definition of troll for bj is someone he disagrees with.

BJ NEVER makes any sense. The one that really gets me is when he thinks everyone who is 100% Raw is looking down on anyone who is not 100% Raw. I've never been able to understand where he comes up with his assumptions, unless he's having his own private conversations in his head or maybe he's dreaming it and can't tell the difference. Either way it's a head-scratcher and the net effect is he's just another one of those Bullshit Promoters.

Are you an Official Version Denier?

[www.youtube.com]
The Official Version Denier
18:40 Minute Video

Published on Oct 29, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why the Official Version from Most Officials is nothing but a bunch of Lies and why these Officials call all of their Accusers Deniers and Conspiracy Theorists. From the JFK Assassination all the way to 911 if you question the Official Version, you are Ridiculed by the Powers that Be in order to Silence the Truth.

“All truth goes through three steps. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

“If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it. Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it.” -David Icke

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” - Dresden James

“The vast majority of human beings dislike and even actually dread all notions with which they are not familiar...Hence it comes about that at first appearance innovators have...always been derided as fools and madmen.” -Aldous Huxley

Per Video Tape JR# 00101 - 18:40 made 10-26-17:

Hello, my name is John Rose and I am an Official Version Denier! That’s right; I know that Governments Lie - I know that the Official Version from MOST Officials is a Lie and that’s kind of how you can tell they’re Lying because they call their accusers the Denier. That’s a Trick that Con Artists use. My friends, if you have Not studied the Con Artists Hand Book, you’re Not going to understand how you’re being Tricked and Confused all the time by people who don’t want you to find the Truth. They always flip it around, just like that book by Daniel Quinn, Ishmael.

Takers and Leavers - the Leavers know they belong to the world - the Takers believe that the world belongs to them. The Leavers told a story Warning everybody about the Takers. The Takers came in - they took the story and they flipped it. We’re the Leavers - you’re the takers.

Deniers - Deniers - Deniers - yea, right!

If you accept the Official Version to some of these really important Events, you’re being Tricked. To understand what I’m saying, you got to watch, if you haven’t already, 1,500 Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. They’re the world’s leading Experts in this field and they looked at all of the Evidence and they came out and they said there’s No way that the Official Version is True - there’s No way - No way - No way. And they were dumbfounded by the fact that most people couldn’t understand that, especially since they were able to Prove it so conclusively.

So toward the end of that Documentary, that YouTube Video, which I actually took a clip of and I used it to illustrate this point - I’ll put a link down to that - like about a 17 minute clip I believe or so where they went to the Experts - they went to the Psychologists - Psychiatrists and they asked them - what’s going on with these people? Why can’t they accept the Truth?

And it was all the same Problem - they were Afraid. It’s scary to think that Our Governments are NOT For Us, but Against Us. It’s frightening - it’s frightening for a lot of people to realize this is really, in effect, a Twilight Zone that we live on in this planet where Psychopaths, literally, Run the Asylum. It’s a frightening thought, but that’s mainly because people are Afraid and they Feel Hopeless and that’s the key is it’s Not Hopeless or Helpless - you shouldn’t Feel Helpless about this. There’s a very simple Solution to Defeat this aspect of us and that’s when we realize it’s an aspect of us and we all Play a Role. It’s a very simple Solution.

But in the meantime, we’ve got to Question everything, especially Official Versions. If you Deny This, if you’re called This Denier and That Denier and This Denier - Vaccine Denier - Climate Denier - Holocaust Denier, you need to look into those subjects with an open mind.

Our History is Not Accurate, my friends. If you Question It, you’re called a Denier and that’s pretty much an easy sell because people don’t want to go there to begin with. It’s comforting to just accept all that Bullshit that’s been Bombarded in our Brain.

Remember, I’ve said before an Idea is like the Covers of a Book instead of a Table Top and the References instead of the Legs on the Table would be the Pages in the Book. When it comes to certain Information about certain Events in History, our Pages, our Books are so thick with so many Pages and so many References from every area you can even think of that as soon as a certain Topic comes up, we Fall Prey to what the Powers that Be want us to believe.

A lot of y’all might not even know that the term Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA to try to discredit the JFK Assassination. Oh, you’re just a Conspiracy Theorist - you’re questioning the JFK Assassination.

Well, Trump just the other day I read something about him releasing that - I haven’t looked into it in any more detail - interesting to see if we’re really going to see anything that is the Truth or all of it. You know, why did they cover that up?

Well, we know why JFK was Assassinated - the same reason why they went after Lincoln - he Broke Away from the Powers that Be! They didn’t want to Play that Money Game anymore. Let’s Print our own Money!

No, you can’t do that.

Gaddafi did that - look what they did to him. Germany - Japan did that - what did we do? We enacted an Embargo. We Attacked Germany and Japan first!

Oh but John, Japan Attacked us - Pearl Harbor.

NO, we Attacked them long before then. They were starving over there in Japan. The same way we enacted an Embargo against Iraq 10 years before we went over there and Attacked them, physically. KILLED a MILLION PEOPLE - 10 - years mostly women and children. Same thing was happening in Japan. Men were PISSED! They came after us. We knew they were coming too, but we let them come or the “Officials” did because they wanted to use it as a False Flag. A lot of people don’t even know what a False Flag is and yet, you’re quick to accept the Official Version.

You need to realize, my friends, we’re not getting any kind of Education in school. You’ve got to become self-taught in these areas. There’s a lot of Good Information out there, but there’s a lot of Controlled Opposition too. Remember, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 things that are True just to get you to believe in the One Lie that is crucial to them.

[youtu.be]
6:18 MM
So when it comes to what happened to Gaddafi or Japan or Germany, we’re fed a bunch of Lies to Demonize these people simply because they Broke Away from letting someone Print their Money - just like Kennedy did - just Lincoln did.

Why do you think we’re Attacking the Arab Countries right now?

Because they still forbid Usury! That’s what this is all about - Usury - Loaning the Money!

John Adams - “Two ways to Conquer and Enslave a nation. One is by the Sword. The other is by Debt.”

We are Debt Slaves! You got to Play our Money Game! When you Play our Money Game, for every Billion Dollars we Print we get 90 Billion! We have an Unfair Economic Advantage - we can Own and Control Everything! Brainwash the hell out of you guys - Bombard you with so much Information - you go to the Movies and you’re being reinforced to put more Pages in those Books so that when you see someone telling the Truth, you’re going Denier - Denier - Denier - look at my Book - it’s so FREAKING BIG!!! There’s so much Bullshit in our Books - it’s pathetic!

How do you get through to these Fools?

Man I tell you, there’s one Shill on a Website who’s always trying to promote Lies [ riverhousebill ] - sent a link to one clown and you look at everything he Attacks is the Truth. He Attacks those who are against Fluoridation - he Attacks Vaccines - he says GMOs are Good - Organic Bad - Climate Deniers - Man-Made Global Warming.

Boy, that’s a Hot Button, especially for Vegetarians because we think, yea, that’s going to help Motivate people to Stop Eating Meat. There’s a thousand reasons why we need to Stop Eating Meat and a lot of them have to do with the Environment. Not one is about this Bullshit Man-Made Global Warming!

The Power to Tax is the Power to Control. Carbon Tax, oh, I’m Breathing out Carbon Dioxide - now I can be Taxed. It’s Not a Poison! IT’S FUEL FOR THESE GUYS OUT HERE!!! I’m telling you, I get Angry when people are so Gullible and are Afraid of the Truth!

My friends, don’t be Afraid - don’t Feel Helpless - there’s a Solution to this. We can take Back Control over the “Asylum” - we can turn it away from being one - put it Back to the Paradise it was. But we’re Missing the Truth about How to Live. We don’t know How to Live. That’s why everything that surrounds Health has to be Controlled by the “Powers that Be” so that Doctors and Nutritionists are clueless when it comes to How to Live - How to Eat - what to do when you get Sick. But you got to believe the “Official Version”!

Doctors - they know everything - Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor. Every time we turn around we’re putting more Pages in that Medical Corral, don’t you see? My God, how many times do they say that on TV? Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor - that’s Another Page in that Big Freaking Book - Another Page - Another Page - Another Page - they’re the Experts.

No, they’re NOT! They’re intentionally Mis-Directed by that “Sick group of people” - the Powers that Be who Control the Media! Whoever the Media Attacks - that’s a good chance they’re a Good Guy - that’s how it works - just like that clown this other guy referenced to on a Message Board. Everything he Attacked - Everything - he Attacked Organic Food - he Attacked Acupuncture - he Attacked Herbs - he Attacked Water Fasting - he Attacked Juice Fasting - Promoted Fluoridating the Water.

Reminds me of that other clown - Stephen Barrett at Quack Watch - you could almost guarantee if he’s Attacking it, it’s probably is Good, but there’s a lot of things out there you can Attack.

10:03 MM
But this other guy - you could pretty much tell what’s the Truth and what’s a Lie just by what he’s Promoting and what he’s Against. It was ridiculous - it was so obvious - Everything he Attacked. And what do you do? You’re a Denier! You’re a Denier! You’re a Denier! And yet, when you look at the Solid Evidence on all of these Topics I’m talking about, it’s clear as day what the Truth is - it’s obvious Governments Lie. The Official Version can’t be Trusted. History Books are BUNK!!!

You have a PhD. in History - I kind of feel sorry for you. You invest a lot of time and energy in memorizing this library in your Brain, you’re going to have Knowledge Filters that ain’t going to allow anything to come in and threaten that Knowledge, unless you have a genuine, sincere desire to help Humanity and look for the Truth. It’s out there.

Look at what Henry Ford did. He spent 5 Million Dollars of his Money, sacrificed his life, sacrificed a lot of Money, he lost a lot of business spending that 5 Million Dollars over a 7 year period of time. Do you know what he did?

He bought a Newspaper, refused to take any Advertising and he lost Money on it. Now Henry Ford was a rich man - he was the richest guy back then - Industrialist. He was a Good Man - a Kindhearted Man. He was a Vegetarian. He doubled his worker’s wages overnight. Paid the guy who got the least more Money than his competitors paid the most. Gave them a Pension Plan - he donated 12 Million the first year on behalf of those. He didn’t even take any Patents on all of his work because he wanted it to be Free and cheap for everybody. That’s how Good of a Man he was. And when he found out the Powers that Be - knew who they were, what did he do?

He bought this Newspaper - hired the Best Reporters you can find - the Best Private Investigators - the Best Journalists - sent them all around the world to dig up the Truth - put out weekly articles every so often - finally put all of those into 2 Books - 500 Pages each - 2 Volume Book. You need to look at Henry Ford - he was a Good Man - he understood what we’re talking about here. I’m not even going to tell you it because it’s going to push a Hot Button for some of you clowns out there who’ve got Books that are so Full of S-hit you don’t realize it’s making you a Slave! You don’t want to be a Slave, do you?

My God, I talked to this guy the other day - tried to tell him he was a Slave.

Well, I’m Not a Slave!

Yes you are, buddy.

When the Problem that Henry Ford talked about came into America in 1913, that same Dollar is worth about 4 cents today by design because that’s how the Powers that Be work.

Remember, half the Planet - 3rd World Countries - there is No Middle Class - people Starving every day over there - 40,000 children Die every day of Starvation. What a sad reflection of our Species. The other half of us population wise - Industrialized Countries - we have a Middle Class, but what happens every century? They’ve got to be thinned out. And why is that? Because the Powers that Be know those are the Biggest Threats to the Powers that Be because they have the time to find out History is BUNK!!! Don’t read that crap and believe all of that crap you’re brought up in.

Oh but, the Japanese - the Pearl Harbor - they came after us.

No, we Attacked both Japan and Germany with an Embargo trying to Kill them. Germany was able to Barter their way out of it - Japan was Not - they had to do something - they retaliated.

All of the other Stories you hear about World War II are Lies! Listen to General Patton! Do you know what General Patton said? Military Governor of Germany - he went over there - he ran the place - he took over Germany - he saw the French - he saw the Brits - he saw the Russians - he saw the Jews and do you know what he said?

My God, we Destroyed the Wrong people - we Fought the Wrong people!

Question History - it’s Bunk!

What did they do to General Patton?

They Killed him because he was telling his wife and his friends saying, hey; look at what I’m finding out over here. We made a Mistake. There’s a reason why we came over here and Bombed the hell out of Germany so that no one can see that they were Prospering, just like Japan was Prospering. Enact an Embargo on them - Starve them - we can’t Prove to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Damn it all to hell, some of you people are thicker than a brick. It’s for your own good to understand how important this is. We Live on an Abundant Planet. Germany - Japan - Libya – they Proved to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet. What did we do?

We go over there and Attack them and Destroy them. Gaddafi’s Man-Made River - NATO went over there and Bombed it. Why did they Bomb that?

Because that’s what they do. If you read The Art of War by Sun Tzu, that’s what you do - you Destroy the Infrastructure. Vice President: OK, let’s go over there and get them. Hey, I’ve got a Company over here - we’ll build them back up.

It’s Not about the Money, man. It’s a Distraction - Divide & Conquer. All Wars are Banker’s Wars - that’s what Henry Ford found out. It was these International Bankers that were Printing our Money - that’s what the Wars were about last century. Gaddafi - the same thing. Google Gaddafi - what he was doing for that country. People loved him over there - they were Flourishing over there - Proving to Africa, hey, we’re in a desert, but we’re going to make it Flourish!

Can’t have that happen on this Planet because we’ve got Sick Ass Holes out here that Rule everything! I’m tired of this! You guys need to get Motivated and keep spreading the word that it’s up to us. It’s a Bottom Up Solution! Can’t focus on these Sick S-hit Heads - that’s Not the Answer. It isn’t, oh, look at what they’re doing - look at what they’re doing. No, or look at them - look at them - look at them! It’s what are they doing - let’s Stop letting them do what they’re doing and let’s just Change - that’s all we got to do. We don’t have to go after them and hang them by the balls like they deserve.

What we need to do is just take Responsibility and realize that we all Play a Role in either keeping us in the Hell we’re in right now where everyone is Suffering Needlessly - Dying Prematurely or getting us out of this Hell and Back to a place where we don’t have all of these Problems that are Within our Control. Most of our Problems are Within our Control and we’re being Hoodwinked by the Powers that Be every time we turn around to go Run to the Doctor.

[youtu.be]
16:35 MM
And Nutritionists - what a joke! Why can’t they figure out our Ideal Diet? We have a Species Specific Diet - it gets Complicated as I mention in my other Videos many times because we don’t Live in an Ideal World anymore - we have another Group of Needs - I’ve explained that before.

[youtu.be]
16:50 MM
And any time you don’t understand what I’m saying or I don’t go into detail in anything, always remember to go back to The Ultimate Solution Playlist - an 11 Part Video Series and The Ultimate Schematic - I explain all 281 Pieces. I’m not going to go into any detail on every Video when I bring up a subject, so I’m going to be referencing to that a bunch I have a feeling in the future.

[youtu.be]
17:12 MM
I’m telling you my friends, this place has so much Potential - we have so much Potential and you know, we’re not even coming close - not even coming close. But man, that could change so fast. I’m not sure what got us down in this Hell, specifically; except I know the Act - I don’t know what preceded the Act - preceded the Act - 3 Stages of Knowledge - Actions. We’ve got to take Responsibility - that’s what all of my Videos are all about - it’s about you being the best that you can be - that’s all I want from you - that’s Not asking much and I can’t believe you don’t want the same. And think what would happen if we all felt that way. Think how long it would take to Transform this Planet. I’ve fantasized about it and I’m convinced that if we could ever reach that Magic Number - the 100th Monkey - the Tipping Point, I don’t think it will take more than 10 years where you won’t even recognize this Planet. My God, you don’t think we’ll be in for treat for that? I guarantee you we will. Let’s shoot for it, alright? Bye bye.

[End of 00101] [3272 words]

Date: August 11, 2021 10:51AM

You haven't answered the two simple questions.

1. Did you ever mock TSM?

2. Were you being genuine or sarcastic? If you were being sarcastic then you don't need to answer Q 1.

No one is going to read your above Magnum Opus, so why republish it?

Is that a different park you were in the other day with all the flowers?

Sydney Covid Lockdown Update.

Week 7 now and we could be in lockdown till the end of October till we reach a 70% vaccination rate, or maybe even November at 80%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2021 10:52AM by BJ.

Date: August 11, 2021 10:55AM

John Rose
fresh
Good to see Israel got a special mention on this Topic. If someone accidentally stumbled on this board without knowing it was a Raw and Living Food board they might think it was the KKK / White Supremacist / Crackpot conspiracy theory board.

Not that there's anything wrong with that seeing as everyone who has doesn't agree with the Master and his Disciple is continuously trolled and there's no one left to offer any comments on health and diet.

...Definition of troll for bj is someone he disagrees with.

BJ NEVER makes any sense. The one that really gets me is when he thinks everyone who is 100% Raw is looking down on anyone who is not 100% Raw. I've never been able to understand where he comes up with his assumptions, unless he's having his own private conversations in his head or maybe he's dreaming it and can't tell the difference. Either way it's a head-scratcher and the net effect is he's just another one of those Bullshit Promoters.

Are you an Official Version Denier?

[www.youtube.com]
The Official Version Denier
18:40 Minute Video

Published on Oct 29, 2017

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2021 11:03AM by John Rose.

Date: August 11, 2021 11:04AM

Are you in Arizona as it's 4am there, whereas in Sydney it's 9pm? Are you an early riser to be up at this time or a late sleeper?

John Kohler is only 90% raw at the moment having some heat processed foods. He said it's so much easier for him to fall asleep at night at 90% whereas at 100% he had too much energy and had trouble going to sleep. If you're having trouble sleeping maybe that's a tip for you.

Date: August 11, 2021 02:01PM

John Rose
John Rose

I think BJ makes good sense actually...

Date: August 11, 2021 03:55PM

Hi JR.

Do you take any supplements or powders? I see these long term "raw" fooders taking all these supplements, green powders, probiotics, enzymes and whatever - things that are heat processed at high temperatures in factories but call themselves raw fooders?

I know we have a species specific diet, but in the last 50 years of visiting health food shops I have yet to see one chimp, monkey or Bonobo walk in a health food shop and buy any supplements, green powders, enzymes or probiotics. What are your thoughts on this subject?

When John Kohler did his videos on having small amounts of heat processed foods he was howled down by the raw food Nazis - a traitor to the cause. A Judas. My question is this, is it ok to take supplements etc. and call yourself a raw fooder when in fact these items are not raw?

From what I see, your disciple FULLY RAW CHRISTINA has a whole batch of supplements etc she takes - in fact a whole line-up of bottles, maybe more than 10 lined up in her '' What supplements I'm currently taking? ' video from last year.

And what's even worse, she's been BRAINWASHED by the DARK SIDE. At the start of the video she wrote that 4 of her family members have tested positive for Covid - 19. These are her words, not mine.

Can you help me out? I'm confused.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2021 04:09PM by BJ.

Date: August 11, 2021 04:32PM

I thought TSM was nice, and that's about the most important thing to me about anybody. If people can disagree and debate without being mean and resorting to ad hominem attacks, that's okay.

And he was a sprouting expert. He may, I'm not sure, have been into that Rejuvelac which I always had my doubts about, cause I'm not into anything fermented and all that and it's from Wheat I think, but whatever.

I think JR was being sincere in asking TSM his opinion on 'what's going on' with this Scamdemic because if I remember right, TSM was into the government and legal angle on some issues.

A person could always send him a PM and ask him his opinion.

Date: August 11, 2021 04:43PM

I also thought he was nice, but as usual he was attacked and mocked by a few select people.

I agree with you Jen about the ad hominem attacks, but when everyone who doesn't agree with you is called a shill and a troll for expressing a different opinion then you see why this board has virtually no one.

Date: August 11, 2021 05:18PM

Well, when I first came here, one person who was attacking TSM was SueZ, which really appalled me, but she's a goner now smiling bouncing smiley

Date: August 11, 2021 07:54PM

Do Raw Vegans Have To Take Supplements?

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00420 - 06:15 made 7-11-17:

“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor.” -Henry David Thoreau

My friends, Thoreau is talking about the Hero’s Journey! There’s nothing more important in our lives right now than Correcting the Fall of Mankind - it’s the Raw Food Hero’s Journey! Everything else is a Distraction, my friends. If you want meaning in your life, if you want to wake up every morning and get excited like I do talking to as many people as I can get them to get on the Hero’s Journey, you got to embrace this Message - you got to take a Solid Food Vacation so you can see what you’re missing, you got to adopt a Raw Vegan Diet with an understanding that that this is our Species Specific Diet - that is our Ideal Diet in an Ideal World and you know we don’t live in an Ideal World anymore. We’ve Damaged Ourselves and the Environment and now we’ve got Another Group of Needs because of that.

People ask me all the time, John, do you Supplement?

Yes I do. There’s only 1 Supplement I take now and that’s B12. I take a 1,000 Micrograms twice a week and that’s it for maintenance. 1:23 MM

Do We Have To Be FullyRaw or Is Raw Till 4 OK?

Posted by: John Rose
Date: June 03, 2017 07:47PM

Re: Do We Have To Be FullyRaw or Is Raw Till 4 OK?
Posted by: Anon 102
Date: June 04, 2017 03:42PM

Good video, John. So Harvey Finkelstein recyled Malkmus' diet? Lol.

For myself, after 10 1/2 years on the rawpath, I'd say 100% raw is the only true way for me. On a full raw diet I am at my healthiest and always on top of my game.There is a certain amount of cooked food per meal that I can eat without having any problems but it would be too little to satiate. I would also have to increase time between meals drastically.

However, the conundrum is although I know and believe this I have not been able to sustain a 100% raw diet for a long time, say longer than 6 months. I doubt I'll ever be able to effortlessly be fully raw year after year without thinking about it the way I did when I used to eat cooked foods. This will never be second nature to me, I feel. I would have had to do this from birth to be that way.

Posted by: The Sproutarian Man
Date: June 05, 2017 10:38PM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

I enjoyed your video, but l was surprised to see you now allow advertisements on your youtube videos,l never thought you would have done that.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: NuNativs
Date: June 05, 2017 10:57PM

The Sproutarian Man

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]

I enjoyed your video, but l was surprised to see you now allow advertisements on your youtube videos,l never thought you would have done that.

It's a great way to make money really. Let the business people do their thing and get paid to do yours. Johns making over $500 a month already preaching the raw gospel so more power to him. Hope he makes it into 5 figures a month soon...

Posted by: John Rose
Date: June 06, 2017 03:28PM

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my notes on the 2nd Video - bj, pay attention at the 8:37 MM, which will be highlighted for you...

[www.youtube.com]
13:20 Minute Video

Published on Jun 3, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at whether or not we have to be FullyRaw or if George Malkmus’ Hallelujah Diet aka Raw Till 4 is OK. John also has some fun with Harvey Finkelstein aka Harley Johnstone.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00363 - 13:20 made 6-02-17:

“If the ideal cannot be realized in every detail, it is still worth describing as a standard to aim at.”

That’s one of my favorite Philosophers - Socrates and I think of that quite often when I hear people come to certain conclusions and then, present Information a certain way not realizing how important it is for people to at least know “what is the ideal” even if you cannot attain that we still need to know “what is the ideal” and, of course, related to my Channel we know that has to do with our Ideal Diet and as I’ve said many times in my Videos, our Ideal Diet is only an Ideal Diet in an Ideal World and we don’t live in one anymore. And because of that we have Another Group of Needs. Sometimes this Diet will work for some and sometimes it won’t work for others. And then, it’s Not an easy thing to do because this world is nothing like it would be if we had never made that 1st Mistake and started Cooking our Food. We would so much variety of Food around - it’s mind boggling.

And nowadays, it’s so hard to Break Away from the Herd, so psychologically, this is really a Challenge for a lot of us. That’s why when I try to help people understand how to be the best they can be, we got to look at the 5 Biggest Mistakes we’re making and all we have to do is try to cut back on all of those as much as we can, especially the 1st one - that’s the Cooking of the Food.

Now do we have to be 100%?

I really don’t know. What is a Minimal Biophoton Level we could survive at as a Species so that we could at least Play our Role as the Guardians on this Planet?

If we were to be Graded as the Guardians on this Planet relative to all of the other Guardians around the Universe, we’d have an Incomplete - we wouldn’t even be Graded. Got to have 6 Senses to be able to take this Test - we only have 5. Now a lot of them have 6 and they still have a Failing Grade. We’re so Bad we don’t even a Failing Grade - that’s how Bad we are and that’s how important Cooking our Food is.

Well, what about if I just have 1 Cooked Meal a day, is that OK?

What happens if I can’t do it?

Well, you know, one of the worse things we can do is beat up on ourselves. We have to understand how difficult this really is to break away from the herd - to find enough New Foods to get excited about and then, a lot of people think, oh, I can reach a bigger audience if I get them to do this, but that’s Not going to do anything - that’s Not an idea whose time has come - that’s Not going to Heal people who are Sick. Sure, it’s a good stepping stone.

In fact, a good way to start this Program if you’re not ready for a Solid Food Vacation, do something like George Malkmus. They allow their followers and there’s millions of them - they’ve been doing this for decades - to have Raw Food all day long and then, their last Meal of the day Eat Cooked Food.

Now if you’re following a Raw Till 4 Protocol, that’s a good transition to get you into a better state, but you need to really question and ask yourself if you are Cooking something at 4:00 every time, you’ve got a problem - you’re Under the Spell. This is why it’s so hard to Break this Spell. Can we Cheat just a little?

The problem with Cooking Food is it’s a Huge Addiction. Once you do a little, you want more. It’s very hard, unless you have a very unique personality, to just indulge a little and then, go back to what we need to do. In other words, what I’m saying is it’s a Slippery Slope my friends. I know - I’ve done several Cooked Food Experiments over the years to test to see if my System was Healed and luckily, it was. I’m glad I did those Tests, but I was reintroduced to those Poisons and Toxins and I understand how they affect us and how they pull us down. And the important thing I want to point out here is if you’re Sick, if you need to be Healed, you can’t do it on a Raw Till 4 Program - you’re not going to get anywhere doing that. You’ve got to be more Aggressive. And then, afterwards if that’s where you want to go, fine, but you never want to go into this whole situation thinking what you’re going to do afterwards because you don’t know, especially when you take a Solid Food Vacation because that’s going to take you to another level.

There’s a lot of people in the Raw Food Community who haven’t done this before - they don’t even know what it’s all about. I’m telling you my friends, when I finally went the distance, I crawled out of a rut I didn’t know I was in! And my God, my Life couldn’t have gotten any better on every level just about. Physically, I was exercising 7 to 8 hours a day, 50 hours every week doing what I love. I was enjoying it. I was having fun. I felt like I could jump over 2 Story Buildings - that’s how good I felt Physically. But I had a 20 Pound Cesspool in me - I had a Serpent - a Demon inside me that I was still able to be a decent guy. I wasn’t a Bad guy at all. In fact, if someone would have said that to me, I would thought, oh, you’re an Idiot. But it does affect some a lot worse! And the point is when I got rid of it, man, I crawled out of a rut I had no idea how my life would be different.

Now I’m not saying everyone has a Bunch of Garbage inside of them, but guess what, most of us do! Maybe 5% don’t.

So it’s really important to start off this Journey with a Solid Food Vacation or if you want to try a George Malkmus Program or a Harvey kind of, Harvey, what’s his last name, Harvey Finkelstein? No, that’s not it. No, Harold? What is it, Durianrider, what’s his real name? Anyway, you know, he took Malkmus’ Program. For you guys down south, down under, you may not know about Malkmus, but he’s very well known here in the Raw Food Community in America and that’s basically what the Raw Till 4 is, except Malkmus wasn’t designating it at 4:00 and this is my point I’m trying to get for those following the Raw Till 4 and I’m not condemning this Program, unless you don’t realize that you’re Not expressing the Ideal.

Oh, it doesn’t need to be.

How do you know?

Maybe it doesn’t, but it does for Healing.

But the point is if you’re still Under the Spell, then you’re probably Cooking something at 4:00. No one Eats at 4:00 - that’s why Malkmus didn’t have to say Raw Till 4. You know, Raw Till 6. I guarantee you no one is running home at 4:00 saying I got to Cook me some Food and if you are my friends, you’re Under a Spell. And if you go back to Cooked Food and you start getting that all gone feeling down here again, that means you’re Under the Spell - that is the Hunger Spell.

Plato - “Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.”

Hunger is supposed to be up here. If you can handle Eating Cooked Food and not have that come back, it does come back! I know it does! That’s a Withdrawal Symptom from Eating the Wrong Food! And don’t beat yourself up if you can’t immediately do this. It took me 5 years to do this. 60% the 1st year, then 80, then 90, then 95, then 99 - I’m not guessing - exaggerating - I kept detailed records and I do to this day. Was a 100% for about 15 years the best I could be understanding that when you buy something and it says it’s Raw, it might not be. But at least I’m trying - I’m not deliberating Cooking up that stove. And then, I did a few Cooked Food Experiments about a half dozen or so and I got reintroduced to this Hunger Spell.

Ask yourself, everyone even if you’re Not Raw, do you Feel Hungry down here?

If you do, you’re Under the Hunger Spell. It’s supposed to be a Watering of the Throat. It’s not supposed to be, oh my God, I can’t handle anything.

Now that I try to be as 100% as I can be knowing that it’s almost impossible. Oh, something might be Cooked out there, I’m trying, but because I’m Not deliberately Damaging something and creating all of those Maillard Molecules, Damaging the Biophotons and the Vitamins and Minerals and what else is there to Damage?

Oh, we’ve got Carbohydrates - they can caramelize. Oh, Raw Foodists know Not to Cook them too Hot. You’re right, yea, they should do that.

Protein, it’s still going to coagulate, right? Lose half the value of that. Oh, not a problem - Raw Foodists know we don’t need a lot of excessive Protein, right? OK.

How about the Fats? Oh, we know those become carcinogenic, but again, Raw Foodists, oh, we’ll just dehydrate those, right?

OK, just teasing with you guys.

[youtu.be]
8:37 MM
Listen, I understand that there’s a riff in the Raw Food Community for those who are trying to be 100% Raw Food and those who can’t and I don’t know why those who can’t hate the ones who are doing it. And yes, are they really getting everything Raw?

Well, they’re trying - that’s the point - they have the Will Power - they have the discipline - some people don’t. It’s a Personality Strength. It’s Not like a Weakness in one’s Values or Morals. Some have that Personality Strength and some don’t. Some have that discipline.

But again, what I’m trying to get at here is all we can do is be the best that we can be. If you don’t know what you’re missing, then you can’t really be in a position to evaluate everything. That’s why I like what Arnold Ehret said. I remember when I met Katherine Kennedy here in Houston, she trained under Ann Wigmore, and when I first told her what I was doing, I’m Juice Fasting - I’m documenting that Crap coming out of me - you won’t believe it, she said, you remind me of Arnold Ehret. He would Fast, he said the only person who could really evaluate whether a Diet is Good or not, you’ve got to Fast first! You got to get clean!

Do you do that Finkelstein? I know that’s not your name.

Anyway, what Ehret would do - he would Fast - get Clean - I’ll Eat some Meat - Cut on myself - see how much it bleeds - how much it hurt - how long it took to Heal. Wow, big difference when I Ate Fruit!

9:54 MM
So that’s the key - we want to be in a position to really evaluate whether or not you want to go back to Cooked Food. In the beginning, most of us if we’re Sick or all of us if we’re Sick, you’ve got to take it to the extreme. Certain things are going to interfere with the Healing Process.

Now I’m not saying you can’t actually Heal and get better results. Gosh all mighty, if you Rate our Diets on a Scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is the Worst and 10 is the Best, most of us are so low down here, if we go from a 1 or a 2 to a 4 or a 5, we can get rid of maybe half of our Symptoms. What, this Diet Healed me! But wait a second; if you go up to 8, you might get rid of 4 more. But wait, you go up to 10, you get rid of all of them.

And that’s the key we have to understand - Diet is very confusing for the average person. I understand that. All of these conflicting people are getting results. I’ve mentioned this not too long ago in a Video - the Paleo people - the Vegan people they’re getting results, but they’re diametrically the opposite. What’s going on?

Well, they’re both getting rid of Processed Foods.

So remember, there’s 5 Main Mistakes - Processed Foods - that’s when we mastered Machines. Chemicals - that’s the 5th Mistake, Machines - the 4th, Agricultural we’re Eating the Wrong Plant Foods - #3, Eating the Animals - #4 [#2] and the 5th Mistake, which is the 1st of all the Mistakes we made - the Cooking of our Food. Do the less of those you can - the better.

What do you do if you’re brand new to this?

I’ve got a Solution - you Correct all 5 of them on a Temporary basis so you can see what you’re missing! That’s what the Solid Food Vacation is all about - we are Correcting all 5 Mistakes on a Temporary basis.

Oh John, you’re Processing Foods!

Hey, there are Good Applications and there are Bad Applications - don’t be silly boy. I know what I’m talking about here. There is a time and a place where we can Process that Food and Modify what used to be the best preparation for a better Way of Life - that’s a Water Fast. It’s hard to do nowadays for many reasons. I’ve gone over it many times. I did a Video on the difference between Water Fasting and Juice Fasting. I’ll put a link down below. But the thing is that’s Not going to Wake Up the Masses

[youtu.be]
11:57 MM
Raw Till 4 is Not going to Wake Up the Masses because you don’t get that kind of Great Results! It’s better, but you might as well be pushing the McDougall Program. It isn’t a Solution. The Starch Solution isn’t a Solution! It doesn’t Correct the Fall of Mankind! It doesn’t Heal the really Sick people to get everyone’s attention! It doesn’t make a HUGE Transformation. It makes a Big Transformation.

Why?

Because you’re taking people at a 1 or a 2 and you’re putting them right up there about a 9, maybe a 9 and a half, an 8 and a half, who knows, 7, they’re going to see get Great Results and I’m all for it - good place to start, but if you can’t achieve all of the details, it’s still worth the time, it’s still worthwhile to describe the ideal. And that’s what we need to understand - we need to understand the importance of Correcting that 1st Mistake - we need to understand how important it is to have a Brand New Reference - it’s really important, I’m telling you my friends, that we see things in a different position - we’re N
OT IN A POSITION right now to Evaluate Everything - we need to put ourselves in another position. The Best Way to put yourself in a better position so you can Evaluate what you’ve been doing and what you need to do is to take a Solid Food Vacation and when you can finally be in a position to do that, you’re in for a treat!
[End of M2U00360] [2645 words]

Date: August 11, 2021 10:40PM

Does someone have the cliff notes to that wall of gibberish?

Date: August 12, 2021 01:56AM

John Rose
Come on TSM, I know you've got some great nuggets to share with us. We NEED to hear from you!!!

IGNORE kenny the T---U---R---D!!!

Date: August 12, 2021 02:51AM

Score: Love | 30

Date: August 12, 2021 09:55AM

Hey TSM, I'd like to get your take on the legal aspects of what's going on since you are well versed on this subject. I know you've got some great nuggets to share with us and I for one would LOVE to hear from you!!!

Date: August 12, 2021 03:03PM

Hey John I've got an idea, let's stay divided and bicker amongst ourselves until they are hauling us away to FEMA camps and forcing needles in US!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables