Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How Does Lying Affect Our Health & Our Wealth?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 10, 2021 12:35PM

How Does Lying Affect Our Health & Our Wealth?
8:57 Minute Video
Aug 8, 2021

Comments

Benjimikey
• 6 minutes ago on 8-8-21
I challenged my belief system by listening to John and did a SFV this year for 105 days. Got a brand new reference and level of health, wisdom and knowledge that I could never dream of. Never been a fan of Dr and medical system because I knew it didn't make sense that you treat a toxic condition with toxic medicines. I'm in UK and the net is closing in on those who are not willing to breach the skin in the shoulder area. Never felt more liberated than completing the sfv and just eating fruits mono grapes and mono mango are my favourite I feel great. I have no fear of what they are pushing and it's sad to see what is happening to people even my own family begging me to take it, I try to explain simply what caused disease and the still believe the man in white coats. I'm in tune with my body now from bowel transit to energy levels to well-being. Thanks John your message is a much needed and appreciated. I'm looking forward to my next SFV because it's a treat

The Florida Frugivore
• 23 minutes ago (edited) on 8-8-21
My 30 day juice fast was the beginning of a new life for me John. Thank you thank you thank you. I find I don’t need my glasses anymore. I find my digestion is so much better. Skin clearer. I can BREATH again. I’ve been raw for 4 months now and I don’t plan to look back. I’m only worried that in the winter I will get discouraged and go back to potatoes, sweet potatoes, and steamed broccoli or other steamed veggies. Some will say that’s not that bad, but for me that would get the cooked ball rolling and very soon after I would be adding condiments and who knows what else!?? Your videos always keep me on track. You’re like the wise uncle I never had but wished I had. You were out here for a reason my friend. I hope to meet you someday. Peace and love my friend.

Christina the Astonishing
• 1 day ago @ 8-10-21
I ???? John Rose! If anyone is interested in my '5 Steps to Wake Up' video, I share a lot of John's philosophy in a somewhat humorous way! ???? Peace, y'all! ???????? [youtu.be]

MayEyebeKind ToMyself
• 1 day ago (edited) @ 8-10-21
I'm on my 28th day of SFV and I started at 367lbs and today I'm 325lbs and I'm going till day 100. Thank you JR for helping me to help free myself from my prison????. You are a messenger in the human form??

Jennifer J
• 1 day ago @ 8-10-21
Everything is a lie, nearly 65 years old and over the last 18 months or so, I have become a completely different person. Keep spreading the truth.

Raverrrify
• 1 day ago @ 8-10-21
Hi John, looking good as always! I'm high as balls on biophotons and it's really amazing. As an alcoholic/drug addict, this really is the best way to transition off of drugs and alcohol because biophotons really are like doing drugs - I feel like I'm on a mild dose of ecstasy at all times lol. The social benefit of consuming fruits and vegetables really can't be overstated.

I do have a question for you also: What are your thoughts on the Nag Hammadi Gnostic scriptures? Do you think they hold any weight? I've recently come to the conclusion that the millenial kingdom of Jesus has already been and gone and we're currently living in the period right before the final judgement but I've recently discovered the Gnostic texts and they've really thrown a wrench in my faith. I'm obviously going to keep researching myself but you're a very well-read Gentleman and I'd love to know your thoughts on the subject, if you don't mind? Thanks a lot John, you're doing God's work!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2021 12:35PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Does Lying Affect Our Health & Our Wealth?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 11, 2021 08:56PM

Here's another interesting video by Christina the Astonishing...

JOHN ROSE Parody Tribute!!

Here's her video from above...

'5 Steps to Wake Up'

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables