Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Monarch and kohler
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 10, 2021 03:20PM

What a train wreck of delusions

He's a perfect example of the mistake of saying hundred percent raw

Because it ignores FRESH

[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monarch and kohler
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 10, 2021 03:26PM

Matt had gardeners growing food byodynamically at his compound, he had better food quality than we do by far. He ate plenty of fresh food, but we like to look for excuses.

Here he is now:
Hey Everyone!

I've been rendered useless and miserable as I go through recovering from this second surgery.

I'm usually the optimist guy, but I have been suffering so much.

Coming off of the narcotic pain meds has been the worst. For days I've been burping up chemicals trying not to vomit. With my surgery I need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated, which isn't a good mix going on with this endless burping that I'm going through. The burping right now, is very uncomfortable.

Anyway, I ended up not eating solid food since the surgery, except for drinking a couple glasses of Milk from A2 cows every day, to get some kind of nutrition, comfort, and healing.

Anyway, after many days of weaning off of these drugs, the chemical taste is finally coming to an end. I was literally coughing up grams of chemical in my mouth, and spitting it out into the sink.

Every day is somehow better than the last, but there is something very uncomfortable going on with me every passing day. Today I tried eating two eggs at 9am, and passed out until 5pm. I felt like I was in a coma, and in my dream I ended up begging for an Uber to get out of the dream and back home.

The drugs aren't out of my system completely quite yet. I feel drugged and nauseas. The water drinking is getting easier. Yesterday I tried drinking mandarin juice. The burping, sweating, and gas produced from these mandarins, made my Uber coma today look like a walk in heaven.

Anyway, I'm useless when it comes to working right now, so I decided to create a 14% coupon code to generate business over the next couple of weeks as I rest and recover.

Date: August 10, 2021 03:33PM

NuNativs
Matt had gardeners growing food byodynamically at his compound, he had better food quality than we do by far. He ate plenty of fresh food, but we like to look for excuses.

"Plenty of fresh food" doesnt cut it.

Much of what he ate is WORSE for colon than cooked

You are wrong and ignore what he ate that was detrimental.
And daily enemas.

Youre in denial just like him.

And it blows your whole narrative to see and admit that so need to be dishonest or blind

Date: August 10, 2021 04:26PM

Nunativs logic.

Matt lived healthfully

Nearly died

JR
Jennifer
Kristina
Nunativs
Doug
Etc

All didnt nearly die
they ate a bad diet.

Date: August 10, 2021 11:26PM

By the way he said several times that he ate massive amounts of avocados I have never seen anybody thrive on massive amounts of avocados Nicoavocado is one and there are others and there's been whole books written as you know for that very reason 80 10 10

Thats just one aspect of his poor diet and lifestyle

Date: August 11, 2021 12:28AM

Oooo, I hit a nerve.

Sure he ate lot's of weird supplements, but he ate pretty well and had copious fresh pressed juices from produce they grew.

So avos can lead to ulcerative colitis?

I've seen people eat McDonalds for decades like Trump and not lose their colons.

Personally I think it was stress, mainly financial. Food only gets you so far.

At least he turned to "jesus" now so all is well confused smiley

Date: August 11, 2021 10:41PM

Update from Matt, he's healed, albeit without a colon!

Hey Everyone!

I know that a lot of people were worried about me, so I just wanted to shoot out an email to tell you that I'm doing much better today.

While I still have ways to go to recover from this second surgery, I'm finally back to experiencing peace in my life once again. I got over the hump of the worst of it.

I guess I took for granted the little things in life, such as eating, lol.

Anyway, until August 25th, you can use the coupon Celebration14 for 14% off any size order.

It is really now time to celebrate the beginning of my new healthy life. I'm healed from Ulcerative Colitis, I am so blessed to not be going in a bag, and I'm so happy to be alive and to start my new life.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 12, 2021 05:32AM

Here are the things that affected Matt's health. I don't think it was about his food choices so much, but his lifestyle choices, plus his spiritual view on the world.

The enemas were a daily event, for his raw career until he started bleeding. By this time his colon was probably toast.

His view on himself and the world, at least from a spiritual perspective. He approached his choices and what he did from his head, or the local mind, instead of connecting with Source, his angels, God, or his higher self.

His indulgences in marijuana, cocaine, San Pedro cactus (mescaline), taking spiritual advice from a Dark Magician.

Taking Prednisone. A lot.

Getting his colon removed.

Date: August 12, 2021 05:53AM

Never heard of any marijuana, cocaine. He's a total "jesus" freak which is why Angela decided to divorce him but stayed for the kids (cool), (for good reason).

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 12, 2021 09:31AM

There's no doubt that those daily enemas did him in because there's no way anyone can establish a healthy microbiome if they're flushing everything out every day. Taking Prednisone is also going to make everything worse, but gives the illusion of being healed as Dr. Robert Morse points out below in these snippets from my file on Steroids.

[youtu.be]
28:45 MM
This is more like a Steroid that Locks your Lymph System in place. Whenever you use any Steroid or any Steroid you use, it Locks your Lymph System in place. It’s like it Shuts Down the Adrenals even more, it makes your Lymph System even worse, it just holds you in. That’s why when you stop Prednisone or anything like that, POW, everything seems to explode on the Skin and everything else. So the Pressure is building from that because you can’t treat these problems. You have to Hydrate and Expectorate because that’s the only way you Reduce Pressure. 29:29 MM

[youtu.be]
22:38 MM
Taking Steroids locks the Lymph System in the Body. When you stop, like Prednisone, it explodes, it, literally, explodes like horses at the gate at the Kentucky Derby - BAM! I mean, it would be expected. So I like to use the Neuromuscular, the Antispasmodic, for these types of Problems. 23:09 MM

[youtu.be]
26:13 MM
It Weakens the Adrenal Glands - that’s why you don’t keep people on Steroids long - this is why a lot of Veterinarians won’t give Steroids to Animals because it Shuts Down their Adrenal Glands. What’s the wisdom in that? There is none. The wisdom is making the Adrenal Glands Healthy again.

Date: August 12, 2021 03:43PM

So avos can lead to ulcerative colitis?

Not directly. In large amts Its an indicator of disordered eating that has a ripple effect.

All i have said is stress is not enough . many factors caused his problems and the idea that his diet was good is false from my observations of him over the years

I've seen people eat McDonalds for decades like Trump and not lose their colons.

Doesnt mean their colons are not damaged and some raw items can be damaging.

For him to say something as simple (and stupid) that he "didnt count" his juices as meals shows he is lacking in brainpower or honesty.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 12, 2021 06:24PM

Prana
He approached his choices and what he did from his head, or the local mind, instead of connecting with Source, his angels, God, or his higher self

I like that.

I think the sewage situation damaged him, also. Breathing that for who knows how long, so his body was permeated with it.

And I think if he was taking Mineral supplements, it could have messed up his gastro-intestinal tract. I posted how zinc in water supplement messed me up royally. At the beginning, I thought I had food poisoning from a bad coconut, so I kept taking the zinc for five weeks. Then looked it up and read that you don't take zinc on an empty stomach because it can ruin your gastro-intestinal tract. That was two years ago, and I'm still not totally recovered.

"In some people, zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects."

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 13, 2021 01:28AM

Regarding Matt, it seems that God always gives you enough rope to hang yourself.

Date: August 13, 2021 02:46AM

Prana
Regarding Matt, it seems that God always gives you enough rope to hang yourself.

Ha, good one!

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 13, 2021 07:08AM

Speaking of God, this religious person was at home when the rain started pouring down.

He decided to wait it out and climbed unto his roof. When the water was about 2 feet high a man passed by in a rowboat and shouted out to him to come down and wade across and he'll row him to safety. The man said no thank you, God will save me.

The water keep pounding down and was getting higher and higher when a man in a motor boat passed by and yelled out to him to come down and swim across. The man said no thank you, God will save me.

As darkness approached and the water almost reached him a helicopter passed by and dropped a rope with a seat in it. On the megaphone they bellowed out '' strap yourself in and we'll winch you up to safety ''. No thank you the man said, God will save me.

As darkness came and the water rose above the house he was swept away and drowned. When he woke up he was in heaven and saw God. He ran up to him and said, '' God, you LET ME DOWN, you didn't save me '', to which God replied " I sent you the row boat, I sent you the motor boat and I sent you the helicopter ''. God can only do so much when he not only has to look after planet Earth but what about all the other solar systems in all the other galaxies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2021 07:09AM by BJ.

Date: August 13, 2021 07:26AM

I only manged to watch 12 minutes of the video. When he denied that daily enemas had any factor in his colon issues that was enough for me so I don't know what he claimed caused his issues.

I know where I went wrong and what I could have done, and should have done differently but I was like a lot of people in believing everything I read and accepted it. At least I had enough smarts not to get taken in by all the other things that he partook of.

Nicacado had bigger issues than avocados.That was the least of his worries. Besides boyfriend problems he just went into it blindly believing a lot of the 5 minute Youtube experts who starting posting videos to make easy quick money.

At least with medical prescriptions they have label warnings advising you of side effects, but there are no such warnings on these YouTube videos saying " I have zero medical or nutritional qualifications. I have never had a clinical practice where I dealth with real people . I've only been doing this a short time but it sounds so unbelievable that I'm now an instant expert. You only hear about the few good success stories from these people, not the trail of destruction left behind ''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2021 07:48AM by BJ.

Date: August 13, 2021 01:09PM

Nicacado had bigger issues than avocados.

When you transition to Raw Theres a time when one has insatiable hunger and so what he did and what many people do is eat a lot of avocados and it destroys your digestive processes.
diminishes the amount of sugar that you're eating and so if you don't get a hold of it and stop it there's no way youre going to succeed. That was one of his many problems

Date: August 13, 2021 01:31PM

[youtu.be]

Another instant Youtube expert giving advice and referencing Matt Monarch. A raw foodist with a cabinet full of everything. I wonder if she's getting kickbacks from the links!

Date: August 13, 2021 01:45PM

This lady is a '' genuine '' raw foodist but is telling people about enemas, colincs, parasite cleanses, colodial silver, diamataceous whatever it is she's taking.

It's probably all about the money now. So many impressionable young girls will start listening to her advice seeing as how well she looks and sounds, and so credible offering all these magic potions to cure everything from A -Z from bottles. When you start referencing all the above in one video...

I left a comment that Matt Monarch had daily enemas and had his colon cut out.

I also mentioned David Klein and his diamataceous whatever. Sometimes these people need to be called out because they leave a trail of destruction and are gone with all the money from these expensive products they recommend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2021 01:47PM by BJ.

Posted by: doghouse reilly ()
Date: August 16, 2021 06:43AM

One thing that isn't mentioned very often is that Matt Monarch was dealing with ulcerative colitis even before he became a raw foodist. He never managed to heal it completely, obviously. His high fat raw diet and crazy supplementation regimen, as well as the absolutely lunatic enema schedule, could not have helped.

One wonders, though, if the enema addiction was a means of trying to alleviate discomfort from the colitis that he never was able to eliminate completely.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 31, 2021 03:16AM

Trump was born with a strong constitution. In Chinese medicine, I think they call this prenatal Jing (essence). Those of us not so blessed have to be careful with our diets and overall way of life. However, the Trump types never look after themselves in this manner, so eventually they do fall apart, but it takes many decades to reach that stage. Some of these older folks are so tough that they can even withstand ghastly, standard cancer treatment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables