Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Supreme Court
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 13, 2021 04:07PM

They can't save us. Libs and RINOs (Roberts, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett). They're all in on Covid Mania. Trashing The Constitution that they took an oath to uphold angry smiley

Except for Justices Thomas and Alito, who are the only True Conservatives on the Court.

Outrage erupts against Justice Amy Coney Barrett over vaccine mandate decision

[www.theblaze.com]

Many on the right raged against former President Donald Trump's last appointment to the Supreme Court after a decision was handed down tacitly endorsing vaccine mandates.

Justice Amy Coney Barrett has jurisdiction over the appeals court where a group of students sued to block a vaccine mandate at Indiana University.

On Thursday, Barrett denied the request to be taken up by the Supreme Court.

She offered no reasoning for denying the request and acted alone. The decision was seen as a sign that court might uphold challenges to other vaccinate mandates in the future.

The university had ordered students to get vaccinated ahead of the fall session on Aug. 23. Students are also allowed to be tested weekly until they can get vaccinated.

Lower courts had ruled against the students based on a 1905 Supreme Court decision that allowed states to mandate vaccines to combat smallpox.

Barrett was lambasted on social media by many who called the decision a betrayal.

"I think Justice Amy Coney Barrett just spit in Republicans faces & basically said wear your mask, get your vaccine, and shut the f**k up about it," said one critic identifying herself as a Trump supporter.

"Forced vaccination on students went from a conspiracy theory to a reality. Amy Coney Barrett should be ashamed of herself. Forcing kids to get a new coronavirus jab? Beyond evil," said another critic.

"Amy Coney Barrett continues to show she never deserved the job in the first place. What a waste of a Supreme Court appointee," replied another.

"Amy Coney Barrett is a coward and traitor," responded another social media user.

Barrett, a pro-life Catholic, elicited similar outrage from the left when she released her confirmation hearing opening statement, promising to offer judgments based on what legislators decide and not on her own opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Supreme Court
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 13, 2021 05:37PM

Things aren't looking good if a '' Conservative '' judge rules against individuals freedom and choice.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 15, 2021 11:22PM

Sometimes I come back to see if the forum has regained its past glory and if there are any new findings and shared experiences on raw food

Things are getting worse.

Many of these topics should be in the "Other Topics" forum

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 11:33PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: August 16, 2021 01:34AM

Only Co conspirators and trolls welcome on this board. Because I'm not into conspiracies I'm in the troll category.

How are you getting on in your life and the real world after succumbing to the evils of Bill Gates ( getting vaccinated ). Any harmful side effects so far?

After driving all the sane, sensible and tolerant people off this board why would anyone bother posting!

At one point these off topics were consigned to the other board, but at some point the Moderator of this board was kidnapped by the co conspirators and he's now suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Date: August 16, 2021 02:33AM

lol, RawPracticalist!

Yesterday's Conspiracy Theories are today's New Reality tongue sticking out smiley

Date: August 16, 2021 02:55AM

We'll all part of the problem in the fact we live in this modern world. I'm using Bill Gates' pc. I have an Android fone. I use electricity. This was all created by the normal people in the real world.

On this board we're a minority - we're outliers, like fish out of water.

I HATE air conditioning and don't have a car any more so use public transport. In summer it's beautiful and warm outside, like 90+ degrees but public transport is freezing at 68 degrees. Most people I know love it thanks to their heavy one sided diet because they are boiling.

Also, so many people spray themselves with all sort of crap - it's at epidemic proportions here in OZ. The men now are worse than the woman and I have an acute sense of smell so I find it revolting, but I'm in the minority. They spray themselves from head to toe on the outside and it lingers for hours.

The beach used to be a peaceful and quiet place, now we have idiots and hoons using ski jets going up and down the beach.

This is the world we live in. If you need a job and need to work then what do you do?

We had a record day in NSW: 157,000 covid tests and 477 positives for Covid. Yesterday the whole state went into full lockdown. 7 deaths but most were either very old or had existing precondition. Not much we can do unless we're in Government. Even in the US, places are defying the Governors regulations re banning mask and vaccine mandates.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 16, 2021 03:23AM

> Covid. Yesterday the whole state went into full lockdown. 7 deaths but most were either very old or had existing precondition.

maybe it's not covid
oops that's a conspiracy.
there's no such thing as conspiracies, I forgot.

Date: August 16, 2021 03:48AM

A conspiracy is when people sit around scheming and concocting to conspire and manipulate. For all these people this is the life they lead. This is their real world. This is what they know. This is how they live. This is their normal day to day life. Just because we don't agree with them doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

The real question is, ' what can you do about it?

Date: August 16, 2021 04:07AM

BJ
A conspiracy is when people sit around scheming and concocting to conspire and manipulate. For all these people this is the life they lead. This is their real world. This is what they know. This is how they live. This is their normal day to day life. Just because we don't agree with them doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

The real question is, ' what can you do about it?

I know what a conspiracy is. you apparently don't.

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

you don't see anything being done that's unlawful or harmful?
you don't think anyone planned this?
you need internet links? is that your problem?

are you blind deaf AND dumb?

I do what I do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2021 04:10AM by fresh.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 16, 2021 04:08AM

Jennifer
lol, RawPracticalist!

Yesterday's Conspiracy Theories are today's New Reality tongue sticking out smiley
I tried to thumbs up your comment but theirs no such function!

Date: August 16, 2021 05:04AM

We need a thumbs up - as well as a thumbs down.

Internet links are like '' experts '', you get the expert that you want to support you. If you look hard enough on the internet you can always find someone who supports and reinforces your beliefs. That's what people do, they go to sites that support, agrees and reinforces their beliefs. Does it mean they are right?

As George Costanza famously said,

''It's true if you believe it. Even if it's not true, but if you believe it's true, then it's true''.

Fresh, what part of the US are you in?

Date: August 16, 2021 05:18AM

Internet links are like '' experts '', you get the expert that you want to support you. If you look hard enough on the internet you can always find someone who supports and reinforces your beliefs. That's what people do, they go to sites that support, agrees and reinforces their beliefs. Does it mean they are right?

so there's no such thing as truth. got it. you really straightened me out on that one.

Fresh, what part of the US are you in?

what's the difference?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 16, 2021 12:15PM

Maybe some people have nothing to do so every nonsense is a topic.

The children are grown and gone.

The house is paid off.

The spouse? No comment.

The cat has been fed.

What else to do ???

So when Bill Gates sneezes that is a new topic.

The Florida Governor got a call from a Liberal that is a topic.

Date: March 27, 2022 08:30PM

So Biden is giving us 'the first' black Supreme Court Female Justice. And Republicans are not allowed to question her on such matters as her record on giving light sentences to Pedophiles, condoning CRT and Child Sexualization in K through 3rd grade, her stance on Trans, etc., even though, as we all remember, the Libs excoriated and tore apart Justice Kavanaugh with totally false, fake accusations of Rape!

Yes, Cringe Alert. Also - lol

Tucker: He is a remarkable actor

[www.youtube.com]

Fox News host gives his take on the confirmation hearings of Ketanji Brown Jackson on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Date: March 27, 2022 10:01PM

Because she's a Leftie, and The Democrats are The Party of Trans/Ruining Children's Lives, she refused to answer the question - "What is a woman?" That alone should disqualify her from getting the Supreme Court nomination, but nothing sticks to Democrats/There's a double standard, and The Right is rife with RINOs, so she'll be nominated. angry smiley

Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Big Lie to Sen. Blackburn Exposes Progressivism

[www.theepochtimes.com]

When Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) asked Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to define the word “woman,” during Jackson’s U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, she got the response “I can’t.”

When Blackburn responded with an incredulous “You can’t?” Jackson replied: “Not in this context. I’m not a biologist.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables