Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Your Papers, Please!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 13, 2021 06:53PM

Lockdowns, Police State, Marshall Law ...

Amazing how all those far-out 'Conspiracy Theories' are coming to real life now eye popping smiley

I had always envisioned the futuristic tyrannical phrase, "Your Papers, please," to mean - Show me your Identification papers.

But it really meant - Show me your Vaccination papers.

LA votes to join New York in mandating vaccine passports for customers in bars, restaurants and gyms - and with addition of stores

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

* The LA City Council directed its city attorney on Wednesday to draft legislation requiring customers show proof of at least one vaccine dose to enter

* The legislation also includes retail establishments, making it more restrictive than one announced in New York City last week

* It is not yet clear how places such as grocery stores will be affected

* It comes as average of 3,422 new cases were recorded in LA over the past week, a 10.9 percent increase over the previous week

* Reaction was mixed, with some calling the measure overreaching, while business leaders asked for more enforcement details

* It came a day after California announced it was mandating teachers get vaccinated or submit to covid-19 tests

The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday took a step toward mandating that residents show proof that they have had at least one Covid-19 dose before entering indoor locations and businesses in the nation's second largest city.

It is the latest in steps being taken by municipalities across the country to curb the spread of the Indian delta variant that has sent coronavirus positivity rates soaring across the country.

In a unanimous 13-to-0 vote, the council directed its city attorney to draft legislation, and work out the policy's precise details, such as enforcement and where exactly it would apply.

The council called for the ordinance to cover places such as restaurants, bars, gyms concert venue and movie theaters - and also includes 'retail establishments', meaning customers would need a shot in order to go shopping.

That would make it more restrictive than the policy announced by New York City last week, which only covers more entertainment-focused venues such as restaurants, gyms and theaters, Deadline reported.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your Papers, Please!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 13, 2021 07:53PM

I honestly didn't think it was going to get this rough, this fast...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 14, 2021 03:55PM

France

[twitter.com]

Date: August 14, 2021 05:58PM

fresh
France

[twitter.com]

That's the way to do it! Supposed to be a March in LA today, let's see if Americans step up:

[t.me]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2021 06:01PM by NuNativs.

Date: August 15, 2021 12:30AM

Great one person was stabbed at the Choose Freedom rally. Who are these counter demonstrators, government plants? OH, it's "Antifa".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 12:34AM by NuNativs.

Date: August 19, 2021 08:24PM

Video of ANTIFA at the Freedom Rally -

Clashes between Antifa and anti-mask protesters in L.A.

[twitter.com]

Funny comments, like:

"Why is antifa attacking people on behalf of the government?"

(Because , as we always knew, ANTIFA is the para-military arm of The Left ... )

"Nothing more "anarchist" and "punk rock" than marching on behalf of the state and trying to enforce mandates"

Actual Fascists' vs Freedom Fighters.

Protesting against authoritarianism is now fascist i guess

So, wait, let me get this right. The anti fascists are fight in favor of masking, forced vaccination and vaccination passports? People starting to get it yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2021 08:30PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 20, 2021 04:32AM

Funded by Soros...

Date: August 21, 2021 07:51PM

This guys the greatest journalist on ANTIFA and BLM -

"Breaking: A black woman crashed the Portland press conference by far-left group Don't Shoot PDX ahead of antifa’s announced direct action. She says her children were hit with pepper spray & fireworks by antifa."

[twitter.com]

-and-

"The black woman calls out Portland antifa member Brandon Dustin Ferreira. She says antifa have been trying to get her husband fired, which would make 10 black members of her family destitute. She also calls out the leftist white woman who sneered at her."

[twitter.com]

-and-

"The black woman calls out Portland antifa member Brandon Dustin Ferreira. She says antifa have been trying to get her husband fired, which would make 10 black members of her family destitute. She also calls out the leftist white woman who sneered at her."

"The worst are the liberal white women who look at me with disdain"...

[twitter.com]

-and-

"The woman is angry in part because her family was assaulted two weeks ago when antifa threw firework explosives at a group of Christians having a worship event in Portland. Antifa then pepper sprayed them, including the children."

[twitter.com]

The black woman crashed the press conference in Portland today by far-left group @dontshootpdx, an organization that supports violence. Last year, the group’s president stood in front of the besieged courthouse & shouted, “F— peaceful protests!”

[twitter.com]

Date: August 21, 2021 10:38PM

Scum ANTIFA has turned Portland into a Sh*tshow ...

This article and video of the incident are really good -

MUST WATCH: Black mother slams Antifa for attacking her family during Christian worship service

"White supremacy is not the problem. Proud Boys were not the problem. Antifa black bloc were the ones who threw bombs, mortars, and pepper spray at me and my children."

[thepostmillennial.com]

A black woman crashed a Portland press conference by far-left group Don't Shoot PDX, an organization that supports violence, on Friday ahead of Antifa's announced direct action planned to take place in the city over the weekend.

She alleges that her children were assaulted with pepper spray and almost hit with fireworks launched by Antifa at a worship service in Portland when far-left militants appeared at the demonstration to attack the Christian event-goers.

"White supremacy is not the problem. Proud Boys were not the problem. Antifa black bloc were the ones who threw bombs, mortars, and pepper spray at me and my children," the black mother says in the video, interrupting the filmed presser.

Two weeks ago, a large group of Antifa carrying shields and melee weapons attacked a crowd of Evangelical Christians congregating for a prayer and worship event at the waterfront in downtown Portland. Video recorded at the scene showed children and families running away as Antifa militants in black bloc tore apart the sound equipment and assaulted attendees with pepper spray and projectiles.

She says her eight-year-old daughter was nearly hit in the face two weeks ago with an explosive by black-clad individuals attacking the woman's family. "It is not the Proud Boys! And you, the city of Portland, and everyone who supports them needs to know this. My black children were almost hit with bombs and mortars. My nine-year-old son was drenched in pepper gas thrown by Antifa!" she says to the crowd.

"Boy, if black lives matter to you, you better back up!" the black woman shouts at the man standing next to her in a red "Black Lives Matter" t-shirt who had placed a hand on her shoulder. "He's deaf!" the crowd yells at her, defending the man, identified as Portland City Council candidate Philip J. Wolfe, who was speaking earlier from behind the podium in American Sign Language.

She continues to point fingers at members of the press in the audience. "You, you, you, and you are the problem! Every single local news station denied my story! You rejected it in favor of one man with an airsoft gun," the woman tells the reporters.

The woman states that no Proud Boys were present that day. She says that Antifa's forces marched in to counter the event, shouting "Hail Satan" and "Where's your God now?" A man in the crowd wearing an Antifa mask responds: "Bullsh*t."

She goes on to recount how a gay Asian man, presumably The Post Millennial's editor-at-large Andy Ngo, was beaten and stalked by Antifa in Portland's streets.

"Stop Asian Hate! Stop Black Hate! The Proud Boys were invented because Antifa was the one who was terrorizing us," she yells at the journalists.

She says that Antifa have been trying to get her husband fired from his job, which would make the 10 black members of the woman's one-income family destitute.

The black woman also calls out Portland-based Antifa member Brandon Dustin Ferreira who jeers that her husband is "extremely dangerous."

She recalls when a transgender woman was robbed during the consecutive Antifa riots in August 2020. Antifa rioters stole the transgender victim's skateboard and backpack before violently attacking her. After pleading for her belongings, the trans woman was left sobbing on the sidewalk and threatening to commit suicide.

The black mother also lambasts from the stage the leftist white woman who sneered at her. "The worst kind are the white liberal women who look at me in disdain. And I'm not saying all of you. This woman here is one of the worst kind," she motions to the white woman who accosts her mid-speech.

"If every single one of these news outlets hadn't denied my story, I wouldn't be standing here today," the black woman declares.

She reiterates that "Antifa is the one who has spray painted in my kid's face, drenched us in pepper spray, and tried to kill us."

The woman blasts progressive Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt for not prosecuting the violent far-left Antifa rioters who were re-arrested over and over again last year. "Mike Schmidt is white supremacy. And he is dangerous just like Antifa," she concludes. "Get it right," the woman tells the press.

The joint press conference on Friday morning in northwest Portland was also co-led, in addition to Don't Shoot PDX, by the Oregon Justice Resource Center as well as United Mutual Aid. The event was held at Holding Contemporary, an art gallery that is also hosting an exhibit featuring some of the work of Don't Shoot PDX.

Last year, Don't Shoot PDX's president stood in front of the besieged courthouse and exclaimed, "F— the peaceful protests!" Don't Shoot PDX president Tai Carpenter, daughter of group founder Teressa Raiford, encouraged violence by shouting, "There's no f—king such thing as peaceful protest. That is an exercise in All Lives Matter bullsh*t, and it's not gonna stand. There is no peaceful protest!"

Antifa accounts in Portland are warning press to not film or photograph rioters at the planned Antifascist Action at the Salmon Street Springs water fountain in Tom McCall Waterfront Park on Sunday. The city is bracing for violence once again and Portland Police Bureau Chief Chuck Lovell has signaled that local law enforcement won't intervene to protect residents from the riotous activity.

"You should not expect to see police officers standing in the middle of the crowd trying to keep people apart. People should keep themselves apart and avoid physical confrontation," Lovell stated via PPB press release.

Video at the link.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables