Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hate ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 14, 2021 10:16PM

OMG, I hate this bitch! Drama Queen. She just loves this Covid Drama. She loves Lockdowns and Vaccines and Masks and wants all kids to wear Masks! Hate, hate, hate!

"This Texas teacher is on the verge of tears talking about what it’s like working in a school that isn’t allowed to require masks."

[twitter.com]

She's no more scared than I am and no way is she worried about the kids she's teaching!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2021 10:33PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hate ...
Date: August 15, 2021 02:58AM

I hate Hawaii ...

They did this to this man ...

Honolulu Fire Capt. Kaimi Pelekai on why he's against the vaccine mandate

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

I remember at the beginning of this Covid Crap, Hawaii shut down totally to all tourists because they had like two deaths. Their tourist trade and their economy was trashed. But -

- of course, when one of those Relief Packages were bailing out all the Democrat Draconian lockdown/shutdown states who ruined their own economies, Hawaii made out like a bandit. angry smiley

"The CARES Act is a major COVID-19 relief bill passed by Congress in March. As of mid-July Hawaii had received an estimated $7.7 billion in CARES Act funding, according to Case, who represents urban Honolulu."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 03:03AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 15, 2021 03:29AM

I saw that, let's hope that lawsuit gains some traction!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 15, 2021 05:06AM

Hey Jennifer, want to get your blood boiling, listen to this utter BS:
CNN propaganda

Date: August 15, 2021 02:39PM

lol, that was funny!

"Dr. Fauci can go to Capital Hill and 'get right back in Senator Paul's face'..."

Haha, it was the other way around - with Rand Paul getting in Fauci's face!

And that's another questionable 'fact' - that ICUs are at capacity.

And I forgot - besides Governors DeSantis and Abbott, their Hate List includes Rand Paul, Ron Johnson and Margorie Taylor Greene!

Yeah, and RINO Arnold Schwarzenegger on CNN -

'Screw your Freedom': Schwarzenegger calls out Anti-Vaxxers"

[www.cnn.com]

"Arnold Schwarzenegger takes Covid Deniers to task ..."

I also Hate RINOs. They're actually worse in some ways than the Evil Geniuses. The quintessential True Enablers - reach across the aisle, find common ground, go along to get along, 'bi-partisanship', "The Art of The Deal" (RINO Donald Trump), and then afterward all it ever got 'us' was they get their way and laugh at us behind their backs eye rolling smiley Like that 'Bipartisan $3.5 Trillion Democrat Wish List so-called 'Infrastructure' Package that will Kill America-as-we-know-it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 02:43PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 15, 2021 09:54PM

Even though I'm not thrilled with unions, I hope this goes somewhere in the courts.

The first 8 Minutes with the two lawyers are relevant -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 17, 2021 05:40PM

Hawaii Whistleblower getting some attention now -

Certified Occupational Therapist Whistleblower: More Patients are Dying from the Vaccine than COVID

[nexusnewsfeed.com]

More patients are dying from the Vaccine than from COVID
- Board Certified Occupational Therapist Whistleblower

“I’ve seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine.”

Abrien Aguirre is a board certified occupational therapist who recently went public with his knowledge of working in 3 COVID units in Hawaii, two of them “isolation units.” He states that he works in the largest skilled nursing facility in Oahu, working with the geriatric population.

He was interviewed by a group known as “Hawaii Free Speech News.”

His testimony was recorded at a recent outdoor protest held at the Hawaii State Capitol in Honolulu.

He starts out his testimony by saying that the media is misrepresenting what is happening with hospitalized COVID patients. He states:

The people moved to the COVID unit, didn’t have COVID. They tested positive with the PCR test, but most of them were asymptomatic and only suffering from their pre-existing conditions.

He explains how people with terminal illnesses were put on the COVID death lists, which he says is “complete fraud.”

They rolled out the Moderna mRNA experimental injections at his facility, and he says:

I’ve seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine. None of that is being talked about on the News. It doesn’t fit their narrative.

I’ve seen more people pass away from the vaccine, than I have in COVID units.

He explains that he worked as a “Director of Rehab” in one skilled nursing facility for 5 months, and he saw where the billing department would have his therapist change medical diagnosis codes from things like pulmonary disorder to COVID because of higher reimbursements. And this even happened with cases that were not only asymptomatic, but sometimes they did not even have a positive PCR test result for COVID.

It’s just fraud on every level.

Mr. Aguirre states that he has reached out to politicians to expose this fraud, including the Governor of Hawaii, and their response is silence. Not one of them has responded.

His last advice in the interview:

My advice to people: if your elderly are sick, your grandmother, your great grandmother, your mom, don’t send them to a skilled nursing facility. They’re not going to receive adequate care.

Treatment is going to be withheld from them. They’re going to be forced to wear a mask all day, and social distance.

They’re going to become depressed and want to commit suicide. Because that is what I am seeing in our facilities.

This testimony by Abrien Aguirre is one of the most damning interviews I have ever seen. Everyone should send a copy of this video to their “elected” officials, because the U.S. medical system has now become thoroughly corrupt.

Mr. Aguirre has nothing to gain, and much to lose by going public, putting his career and possibly even his life on the line to go public with this damning information.

Since politicians are complicit with these murders and crimes, it is unlikely that they will do anything about it.

But by exposing their crimes, especially those who claim they are “just doing their jobs,” we can ensure that they will most certainly be held accountable for these murders and crimes against humanity.

There is no place in Hell too hot for where most of these people are going to end up.

Here's the video itself -

[rumble.com]

Also from Lew Rockwell -

Hawaii Medical Whistleblower About to be Fired?

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables