Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Outrage of the day ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 17, 2021 03:51PM

I heard on the news on the radio today that -

New Zealand is going back into Lockdown because of ...

... 1 CASE of Covid!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Outrage of the day ...
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 17, 2021 04:32PM

Yes, our little neighbour is going into lockdown. Auckland the Capitol is locking down for 1 week and the rest of the country for 3 days.

Meanwhile back in Oz both NSW and Victoria are both now in lockdown - our 2 most polulous states. Victoria locked down for 2 weeks and have now extended for another two weeks and masks outside at all times. Here outside the red zones you don't need to wear a mask outside ( hooray ).

Here is NSW we had 152,000 tests yesterday - that's a lot of tests every day. We don't have THAT many people but a lot of people have to get tested every 3 days so they can go to work. We had 452 positives so that's 0.29%, or 99.71% tested negative and one person in their late 70's has died. It's such a nanny state.So many women get killed by domestic violence but they don't seem to worry, but a few sick old people get pushed over the edge by Covid and they grimace and send their condolences.

Paul Nisson from the Raw Life Health Show has just uploaded a video about Covid but he says he's glad he's living in Florida as there their Governor allows them choices.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 17, 2021 04:52PM

pushed over the edge by Covid and they ...

What's covid?

What causes it?

Why do you talk about fake things like they are real?

You believe in the tooth fairy too?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2021 05:08PM by fresh.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 17, 2021 05:28PM

The level of lunacy and bullshittery is astounding

"Officials earlier Tuesday outlined details of unrelated virus cases found at a border quarantine facility in Auckland that showed how easily the Delta strain spreads.

THERES NO DELTA

An investigation found three people sharing a room were infected by a Delta case staying across the corridor after their doors were both open at the same time for just three to five seconds.

NOBODY WAS INFECTED..
3 SECONDS WOW. AMAZING.DONT BREATHE.

"It really does highlight how this virus is continually evolving and how vigilant we all need to continue to be," quarantine chief Brigadier Rose King said."

THERES NO VIRUS
ITS NOT EVOLVING.

WE ARE STILL BASING A PANDEMIC ON A
CASE! AND A TEST!??
BOTH OF WHICH ARE FAKE?

UNBELIEVABLE.

Date: August 17, 2021 05:43PM

I know. I'm so sick of the Case Crap. Casedemic. eye rolling smiley

But even if you look at a graph of the phony 'cases', you see they're way down now since the beginning of this farce.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 17, 2021 06:43PM

The only Delta "variant" at this point are vaccine side effects.

What really outrages me is the gullibility and easy manipulation of so-called intelligent people, Here's a couple of comments from a large well known film composer board that I've received 2 strikes from for speaking my mind. This is what we're up against. This is typical for the majority:

==========
So I have neither sympathy nor empathy for anyone who doesn't get vaccinated, I have outrage and insults. (Not including people who can't get vaccinated for health reasons, of course.)

It's bad enough that those of us who are vaccinated - and have developed strong immunity, which is most of us - can still spread the virus for a short time, because it lives in your nose while your immune system is getting rid of it. During that time you will test positive.

Everyone is going to get the virus sooner or later, but the majority of us who are vaccinated won't get sick.
==========
The FDA needs to fully clear it and then you will see an avalanche of mandates and new rules.

No vaccine? No health coverage if you are hospitalized.

No vaccine? No job.

No vaccine? No unemployment, social security, disability, or welfare.

The carrot hasnt worked, time for the stick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2021 06:44PM by NuNativs.

Date: August 17, 2021 07:06PM

BJ

Yes, our little neighbour is going into lockdown.

We were in the process of emigrating to New Zealand years ago when my girls were school age because they have a Waldorf School there. But the paperwork, the process was timely and we messed up on the timing, so just dropped it. Thank god because from what I've read in the last couple years -

Great to visit, but New Zealand is a horrible place to live! Even before that shooting thing where they then confiscated everybody's guns.

This is from 2010 -

An American’s Take On “Rip-Off New Zealand”

[e2nz.org]

I also read all the comments. So interesting! It's so awful there, and once you go there to live, you're pretty much stuck.

Also other articles and information on that forum. For example -

From 2015 -

“What the world thinks of us”

[e2nz.org]

Comments are even better than the original posts.

For tourists -

[www.nzherald.co.nz]

I'm not sure why I find it so interesting to read about how horrible it is in New Zealand from the residents' point of view. Maybe so I can feel glad that I live in the greatest country in the World - America!

Date: August 17, 2021 07:18PM

NuNativs
The only Delta "variant" at this point are vaccine side effects.

What really outrages me is the gullibility and easy manipulation of so-called intelligent people, Here's a couple of comments from a large well known film composer board that I've received 2 strikes from for speaking my mind. This is what we're up against. This is typical for the majority:

==========
So I have neither sympathy nor empathy for anyone who doesn't get vaccinated, I have outrage and insults. (Not including people who can't get vaccinated for health reasons, of course.)

It's bad enough that those of us who are vaccinated - and have developed strong immunity, which is most of us - can still spread the virus for a short time, because it lives in your nose while your immune system is getting rid of it. During that time you will test positive.

Everyone is going to get the virus sooner or later, but the majority of us who are vaccinated won't get sick.
==========
The FDA needs to fully clear it and then you will see an avalanche of mandates and new rules.

No vaccine? No health coverage if you are hospitalized.

No vaccine? No job.

No vaccine? No unemployment, social security, disability, or welfare.

The carrot hasnt worked, time for the stick.

Yup. What I say is - I'm glad we're seeing everyone's true colors. I'm all for Defining everyone so we don't have to be bothered with the True Believers, Statists, Holier-Than-Thou, Sanctimonious, Smug, Stupid Covid Authoritarian Populists.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables