Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

So when's the Die-Off coming?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 24, 2021 02:42AM

Some video said October/November ...

Just saw this now - haven't seen Del Bigtree in a while -

WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMAN DIE OFFS OF ALL TIME

[www.bitchute.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So when's the Die-Off coming?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 24, 2021 04:09AM

Soonish:
Dr. Sean Brooks: COVID Vaccine Scare Video

I'd say soon or we're going to look like idiots! Though Dr. Tenpenney is claiming an insider is citing over 200,000 deaths so far:
Dr. Tenpenny Claims Pfizer Whistleblower Is Saying Close to 200,000 Have Died From COVID Vaccines [VIDEO]

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 24, 2021 04:46AM

So far they haven't started dying. If you look hard enough on the internet you can always find someone to support your views. Remember, a lot of these people getting vaxed eat normal diets and their body probably has adequate protective barriers from the food they eat as opposed to raw fodders who don't have much fat buffers.

These same people being criticised grow all the food we eat, do the mining, manufacturing, farming, build the cars, electronics, etc. If we had to rely on raw fooders for lifes' essentials we'd be living like cave and forest dwellers.

Did David Klein die of DE or from his narrow minded views where there were safe chemical alternatives to get rid of fleas.

What about Loren Lockman. Did he die from dry fasting or because his leg got infected and he tried to heal himself from the infection? Do infections really exist? I think there is just as much nonsense in the raw food / health food movement as there is in the real world - separating fact from fantasy is the problem.

On the Raw Life Show Paul Nisson interviewed someone regarding Covid and she was telling people how to avoid or heal Covid - to do parasite cleanses,use ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine ( or natural sources of quinine such as grapefruits ), herb teas, etc. Have these people ever treated anyone with Covid?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 24, 2021 05:01AM

Loren lockman is not dead

Do you mean robert lockhart?

And this is yet another really dumb statement

"These same people being criticised grow all the food we eat, do the mining, manufacturing, farming, build the cars, electronics, etc. If we had to rely on raw fooders for lifes' essentials we'd be living like cave and forest dwellers."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2021 05:02AM by fresh.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 24, 2021 05:06AM

Yes I meant Robert Lockhart. Thanks for the correction.

Why is that statement dumb? If their lives, diets and medical beliefs are so bad how are they able to provide everything that we need and use!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 24, 2021 11:57AM

BJ
Yes I meant Robert Lockhart. Thanks for the correction.

Why is that statement dumb? If their lives, diets and medical beliefs are so bad how are they able to provide everything that we need and use!

because nobody said that their diet kills them immediately and renders them incapable of thought or action?

Date: August 24, 2021 01:49PM

NuNativs
Soonish:
Dr. Sean Brooks: COVID Vaccine Scare Video

I'd say soon or we're going to look like idiots!

lol - I love that!

Yes, we have to laugh sometimes. It's like we're in some Surreal World.

However, we the Anti-Vaxxers, etc. - will always look like Idiots. That's the way 'They' - the Evil Genius Planners of the Plandemic - operate. Me personally on the side I've always been on - 911 Truther, Anti-War, Ron Paul supporter, turned Conservative/Libertarian, and now Covid Skeptic/Anti-Vaxxer, have always looked like an Idiot, because The Left/The Other Side is EVIL GENIUSES.

Even when the Sheeple are suffering horrific side-effects and terrible deaths in the millions, the Sheeple will be blaming The Republicans (because supposedly the Republicans are the Anti-Lockdown/Anti-Maskers/Anti-Vaxxers) and the Anti-Vaxxers for their suffering.

Date: August 24, 2021 03:27PM

Devils Advocate:

[twitter.com]

Also fodder for the Vaxxers:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 26, 2021 04:11PM

Because they are still running off the constitutional strengths (positive aspects) of their ancestors. These strengths derived, over millennia, from the weakest of the species dying out of infectious-type illnesses, which, if you were not aware, are nature's way of keeping only the strongest alive and reproducing. However, with the arrival of technological medicine, everyone and his dog is kept going and even making babies - babies whose welcome into this world involves countless doses of chemical right in their little arms and bloodstreams. Which, IMO, produces the freakish diseases of degeneration so common around us.

Hope that this is an adequate answer to your rhetorical question. I might add that some versions of raw food eating are so deficient that their followers, too, are only able to function by dint of the strength of their ancestors. But everyone runs out of gas sooner or later unless they really study health.

The pursuit of health is not a simple matter of eat-this/don't eat that.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 24, 2021 07:01PM

Horsea,
I never thought of the effect of 'infectious-type illnesses' making a cut during the evolutionary process, but maybe just as powerful as competition within a species, and species to species. I suppose its more on the cellular, immunity level. Yes, modern medicine is keeping a live a lot of people that would have died years ago.

Frequent use of anti-biotics in animal husbandry is a threat to many aspects of modern medicine. If its not a virus, it will be other hyper antibiotic tolerant microbes which will take another huge cut eventually.

I recently came back to eating raw foods, with the hope of gaining more vitality. Despite being vegetarian, mostly vegan, I gained a lot of weight in the last two years. I am so tired of waking up feeling dead, having lack of energy. I am surprised however how much better I feel in just a few days of going raw and vegan. Sleep is refreshing again. And I think I have lost some weight, as clothing is easier to get into. Movement is easier, my back and joints feel way better.

I got the vaccine, I work in healthcare. Its pretty much a mandate, although people can opt out, but only if they get tested several times a week. So, it was just easier to comply. I haven't had any adverse affects. Its interesting what someone commented that the shot would actually be more harmful to a raw vegan?

Date: September 24, 2021 08:47PM

Mislu

I got the vaccine, I work in healthcare. Its pretty much a mandate, although people can opt out, but only if they get tested several times a week. So, it was just easier to comply. I haven't had any adverse affects. Its interesting what someone commented that the shot would actually be more harmful to a raw vegan?

Brilliant reason to Destroy your Health ...

But - To Each His Own.

Date: September 24, 2021 08:52PM

Jennifer
Mislu

Brilliant reason to Destroy your Health ...

But - To Each His Own.

Oh, that's right - The Authoritarians Are Taking Away Our Choice eye popping smiley

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 29, 2021 08:05PM

@Mislu.

Some fellow (mortician) in England says that 85% of all corona shots are harmless (placebos). The rest are deliberate kill shots. I guess anyone can say anything.

It is thought by some doctors that it would take months or even years for these deaths to occur. However, everyone by that time will believe that these deaths are not from the inoculation but from the Nth "variant". It'll be about the 50th variant by then.

I don't know what to think. I do know that I have been reading books about vaccination (alternative viewpoints) since the 1970s, when I was really young. I have yet to be convinced that any vaccine is safe. The bizarre diseases and problems seen in the past generation or two should cause people to wonder why it's happening, to start making connections. But most people will not do this.

It is so nice to hear that your health has improved!

Date: October 01, 2021 11:59PM

Horsea

Some fellow (mortician) in England says that 85% of all corona shots are harmless (placebos). The rest are deliberate kill shots. I guess anyone can say anything.

It is thought by some doctors that it would take months or even years for these deaths to occur. However, everyone by that time will believe that these deaths are not from the inoculation but from the Nth "variant". It'll be about the 50th variant by then.

Horsea, is this the mortician guy in England you're referring to - at the Global Research link?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 14, 2021 06:35AM

I got the booster. I haven't had any complications. False news about problems about the shots

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 14, 2021 02:48PM

<<<False news about problems about the shots>>>

Data in the VAERS Database, which is the only place in the United States that this type of Information is stored, you’ll discover that 700,000 [726,965] people have been seriously Injured and have had reported Adverse Reactions and over 15,000 [15,386] people have lost their life in the COVID Injection. And this is despite the fact, and many people don’t realize this, that it’s an incredibly arduous and time consuming process to file a VAERS Report and the vast majority of Injuries and Deaths are simply Un-Reported. The analysis at Harvard showed that there was actually only 1 to 10% of the Reports are filed.

The estimated under-reporting factor (URF) is 31. Using this URF, the death toll from COVID shots is calculated to be 205,809 as of August 27, 2021;

(Fast-forward to October 22, 2021, and the report tally for COVID-related adverse events has ballooned to 837,593.20)

Why Millions Will Regret Getting the Jab
Dr. Robert Malone: International COVID Summit

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
November 06, 2021

Dr. Robert Malone: On the International COVID Summit and More | Interview
57:54 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com] ...

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology, was among the respected doctors, lawyers and other professionals who spoke at the International COVID Summit in Rome, September 12 to 14, 2021.

Vaccinated People Are the Superspreaders

The media and government officials continue to parrot the narrative that the pandemic is one of the unvaccinated, even as “breakthrough cases,” or vaccine failures, rise. As of October 12, 2021, the CDC stated that 31,895 people who were fully injected against COVID-19 were hospitalized or died from COVID-19.7

As of October 14, 2021, more than 12,000 doctors and scientists had signed the declaration,14 and it’s still open for signature. Because Malone and others who have spoken out against COVID-19 propaganda are facing a hostile press that’s attacking their reputations and demeaning them, they’re fighting back the best way they can — by continuing to share the truth.

By providing people with real information, Malone says, “We’re determined that we’re going to break this wall of reinforcing the dominant narrative and whatever the government says.”15

Double-Jabbed Dying at 6x Higher Rate Than the Unvaxxed
CDC Hits New Lows With Two Manipulated Studies

November 10, 2021

What Do the VAERS Data Tell Us?

1:07:57 Minute Video

In a September 18, 2021, interview with The Covexit podcast, Jessica Rose, Ph.D., who holds degrees in applied mathematics, immunology, computational biology, molecular biology and biochemistry, also discussed what the VAERS data tell us about the safety of the COVID shots.

Rose covers issues such as the magnitude of the side effects compared to other vaccination programs, the problem of under-reporting, and how causality can be assessed using the Bradford Hill Criteria. You can find a PDF of the slide show that Rose presents here - [covexit.com] Here's a summary of some of the key points made in this interview:

• Between 2011 and 2020, the number of VAERS reports ranged between 25,408 and 49,412 for all vaccines. In 2021, with the rollout of the COVID shots, the number of VAERS reports shot up to 521,667, as of September 3, 2021, for the COVID shots alone. (Fast-forward to October 22, 2021, and the report tally for COVID-related adverse events has ballooned to 837,593.20)
• Between 2011 and 2020, the total number of deaths reported to VAERS ranged between 120 and 183. In 2021, as of September 3, the reported death toll had shot up to 7,662. As of October 22, 2021, the death toll was 17,619.21
• Cardiovascular, neurological and immunological adverse events are all being reported at rates never even remotely seen before.
The estimated under-reporting factor (URF) is 31. Using this URF, the death toll from COVID shots is calculated to be 205,809 as of August 27, 2021; Bell's palsy 81,747; herpes zoster infection 149,017; paresthesia 305,660; breakthrough COVID 365,955; myalgia 528,457; life threatening events 230,113; permanent disabilities 212,691; birth defects 7,998.
• The Bradford Hill Criteria for causation are all satisfied. This includes but is not limited to strength of effect size, reproducibility, specificity, temporality, dose-response relationship, plausibility, coherence and reversibility.

Provided you're not in a nursing home or have multiple comorbidities, your chances of surviving a bout of COVID-19 is 99.74%, on average.34

The reported rate of death from COVID-19 shots in VAERS, on the other hand, exceeds the reported death rate of more than 70 vaccines combined over the past 30 years, and if you are injured by a COVID shot and live in the U.S., your only recourse is to apply for compensation from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Act (CICP).38

YouTube Changes Policy, Bans Mercola Within Hours

October 04, 2021

4:07 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Hi, this is Dr. Mercola and we are told that the COVID Injections are “Safe and Effective.” This is hard to believe because if you reconcile the Data in the VAERS Database, which is the only place in the United States that this type of Information is stored, you’ll discover that 700,000 [726,965] people have been seriously Injured and have had reported Adverse Reactions and over 15,000 [15,386] people have lost their life in the COVID Injection. And this is despite the fact, and many people don’t realize this, that it’s an incredibly arduous and time consuming process to file a VAERS Report and the vast majority of Injuries and Deaths are simply Un-Reported. The analysis at Harvard showed that there was actually only 1 to 10% of the Reports are filed.

<<<False news about problems about the shots>>>

Do you think that you might have it ass backwards?

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2021 02:56PM by John Rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables