Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

link to study on contagion please?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 28, 2021 11:56PM

there was a study 100 years ago and I can't remember what it was called.

they shared bodily fluids and nobody got sick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: link to study on contagion please?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 29, 2021 02:06AM

I start off the video below where medical authorities conducted tests on volunteers at a military prison on Deer Island in Boston Harbor which is followed by the Experiments done on Gallops Island, the quarantine station also in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

Scientific Proof that Colds & Flus Are NOT Contagious - [www.youtube.com]
30:27 Minute Video

Published on Jul 28, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Scientific Evidence that Proves that Colds and Flus are NOT Contagious. John illustrates this point with the Tests that were used in 1918 to devise a Vaccine for the Spanish Flu Pandemic. Sixty-two volunteers from a Military Prison on Deer Island in Boston Harbor were subjected to rigorous Tests and none of them got Sick - none of them “CAUGHT” the Spanish Flu Proving that Colds and Flus are NOT Contagious.

Per Video Tape JR# 00454 - 30:48 made 7-26-20:
In 1918, the Medical Authorities back then conducted tests on prisoners on Deer Island in Boston Harbor. They asked for volunteers to be tested for a Vaccine for the Spanish Flu. These prisoners were offered a full pardon if they survived these tests and, of course, the intention to the test was to give these guys the Spanish Flu so they could devise a Vaccine for that.

Well, 300 guys volunteered for that and they chose 62. Surprised they didn’t choose all 300 - perhaps they had a limited staff and who knows. But nonetheless, they took 62 prisoners and they subjected them to these really vigorous tests. First thing they did is they took some dead people that died from this - they took some infected tissue from their lungs and they injected that right into them. Then they sprayed them in the eyes, nose, and face [mouth] with “Infectious” Aerosols. And if that didn’t make them Sick, then they swab their throat with discharges from the Sick and Dying. And then finally, and this one really gets me, they would have them sit down with their mouth open and have some gravely ill person prompted up in front of them where someone was holding them and they were coughing directly into their mouth. Keep in mind, they weren’t Wearing one of those Face Diapers - mouth wide open - coughing right into them - spraying “Infectious” Aerosols right into their eyes, nose, and mouth - swabbing discharges into their throat - injecting it right pass their #1 Defense. That’s why Injections are so Harmful to the Body. Our #1 Defense against everything is our Skin, our Integumentary System.

So, here we got 62 guys trying their hardest to make them Sick so they could devise this Vaccine. None of them got Sick. Not one of them.

=====================================================

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
Public Health Rep. 2010; 125(Suppl 3): 27–36.
doi: 10.1177/00333549101250S306
PMCID: PMC2862332
PMID: 20568567
The State of Science, Microbiology, and Vaccines Circa 1918
John M. Eyler, PhDa
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

SYNOPSIS

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco. The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.69 His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer's bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients. Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face. None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement: “We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.”69 (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.70–72 It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Date: August 29, 2021 11:59AM

Thank you

Date: August 29, 2021 08:45PM

JR

What about all those childhood vax charts you had?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 29, 2021 11:49PM

Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]
28:26 Minute Video

Published on May 21, 2019

Links to Vaccine Graphs:

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History - 51 Graphs - [www.dissolvingillusions.com]

Disease Decline Before Introduction of Immunization - 28 Graphs -
[www.whale.to]

Per Video Tape JR# 00312 - 24:50 made 5-20-19:

Hello, my name is John Rose and I’m really excited to do this Video today because I’m going to finish this Video up that I’m filming out here with a Video I’m going to do when I get home. I haven’t done it yet, but when I get home, I’m going to do a real short little Video on Myth-Shattering Graphs that are going to help us make some sense out of a lot of the False Beliefs that we’ve been Indoctrinated with for a very long time. ...

Per Video Tape JR# 00316 - 04:47 made 5-20-19:
[youtu.be]
24:42 MM
OK, let’s take a closer look at those Vaccine Graphs. This is my file on Vaccine Graphs and like all of my files, I have Related Files at the very top…

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables