Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nobody believes germ theory
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 30, 2021 02:59PM

Even if we say infectious germs exist

..Everyone believes terrain theory

..Nobody believes germ theory

Because everyone acknowledges that

Whether we use "covid19" incidence or general disease incidence

1. Statistically, Younger people are healthier than older

2. Germs cannot preferentially attack older people

So that means the bodily state determines health.

That IS terrain theory whether we believe in exogenous germs or not

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nobody believes germ theory
Posted by: doghouse reilly ()
Date: August 31, 2021 02:30AM

I see your point, but people think that the germs are actively trying to make people sick and attack us, and that the stronger and younger we are, the more we can fend them off. So it's still a belief in germ theory.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 31, 2021 03:03AM

doghouse reilly
I see your point, but people think that the germs are actively trying to make people sick and attack us, and that the stronger and younger we are, the more we can fend them off. So it's still a belief in germ theory.

If we are trying (a waste of time IMO, but never mind) to convince others that good health is the way to avoid serious "infections" , then I suppose we would have to use the approach of "Yes, there's evil germs running after you all the time, but if you have a strong immune system, it will ward them off."

BS, but it's kind of meeting people and their delusions half-way. My guess is that even the most anti-vaccine folks simply can't rid themselves of the idea that there are bad things called germs who want to kill everyone. They are too set in their way of thinking.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 02, 2021 08:53PM

Geez! I just read how most people believe in the terrain theory whether they realize it or not.

Was this where you read the information that you base your deductions on, Fresh?

“Our Species is Being Genetically Modified”: Humanity’s March Toward Extinction? Analysis of the Microbiome and Virome

[www.globalresearch.ca]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 09, 2021 08:32PM

Jennifer
Geez! I just read how most people believe in the terrain theory whether they realize it or not.

Was this where you read the information that you base your deductions on, Fresh?

“Our Species is Being Genetically Modified”: Humanity’s March Toward Extinction? Analysis of the Microbiome and Virome

[www.globalresearch.ca]

Interesting no I hadn't read that

not sure if it's all true but basically it seems like to fear germs seems kind of silly when we are made up of germs helping us

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables