Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Oh my! What happened to the forum?
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 10, 2021 06:42PM

Hey,

I've not been around for a while and wanted to check in. I'm still eating 100% raw (since 2005) and loving it.

I'm 100% vaccinated (there is no microchip, no side effects, it didn't make me want to stop eating raw food or join an extremist political group).

and, OMG... What happened to this forum? It's full of (far) right wing propaganda and COVID misinformation! I remember when those topics would not be allowed in the main forum, you know, when we used to talk about things like raw vegan foods and if juicing was good or less good...

Ugh, Brian, I've just read some of your posts, seriously disappointing....
What is the goal with all this stuff? Calling the Taliban "Heros" for banning vaccine which would save 100Ks of lives sounds so incredibly crazy...!

I notice the forum policy is still there, but nobody is following or promoting that anyway?

Not Permitted on the boards:

* Foul language
* Rude, offensive, insulting or vulgar posts.
* Anything for sale or give away
* Asking for, or giving medical advice, or
* Requests for contributions
* Off topic posts, or posts not deemed proper for the category they are placed
* Slander of individuals or Organizations
* Advertisments of products, services or advertising of other web sites

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh my! What happened to the forum?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 10, 2021 06:54PM

You should stop propagating misinformation like below

"vaccine which would save 100Ks of lives"

" sounds so incredibly crazy...!"

Or maybe youre crazy?

It sounds crazy to gullible people like you who buy into the psyop. Thats how they set it up. It's part of their plan

Exactly how long do you and bj and rawpracticalist think people can talk about raw foods and juicing? Lol

At least people are
talking
Sharing
And it has an impact on our health.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 10, 2021 06:59PM

LOL

Wow, a real live True Believer/Statist has come to visit and is shocked that any Raw Foodist would be an Individualist/Free Thinker.

Stick around and debate us if you dare.

Btw, that's amazing and great that you're still 100% Raw since 2005!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2021 07:11PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 10, 2021 07:22PM

And the Forum Policy also states:

"Please post and reply to queries related only to the vegan/vegetarian living food lifestyle."

I can't think of anything more relevant to we Raw Foodists right now than the role our Raw Food Diet LIFESTYLE is playing in protecting us from the present-day Medical Tyranny that's threatening our health.

"Lifestyle" means -

noun
the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

And, btw, "What happened to the forum?" is that - those who couldn't stand the heat, got out of the kitchen ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2021 07:24PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 10, 2021 08:00PM

When you are so far to the right, anybody to your left (even Reagan Republicans!) look like communists. How do you deal with calibrating when you are in that position?

Gary, there are plenty peer reviewed articles and data out there showing that vaccinated people died of COVID-19 a heck of lot less than none vaccinated people. Yet you seem to call this misinformation, why, based on what? Even Fox is telling people to get vaccinate now... In a war torn country like Afghanistan which had poor health infrastructure to start with, a surge in hospitalized/critical COVID cases would quickly tie up resources leaving many without any means of treatment and care options, this will be catastrophic.

"debate us if you dare"
I would like to do that, but would you be able to turn down the level toxicity a few notches? (Btw, the "if you dare" part makes me think this isn't going to be a good use of my time - i.e. sounds like a threat.)

Oh, "those who couldn't stand the heat[toxicity], got out", make total sense, but why all the toxicity? Usually toxicity is used when people have don't facts to backup their positions, so just being nasty gets reasonable people to leave or stop relying. If that's you idea of debating, certain not interested.

Please, show me you are reasonable people behind those keyboards. Maybe we'll learn something from each other. I'm serious, I don't believe everything I read/hear/see, I understand that all organizations have some conflict of interest going on, that there are some facts in disinformation (it works so much better with some factual elements).

Is there room for people who disagree with you on this forum?

P.s.: Very ironic that "heat" (which you seem to think you bring) is the reason nice folks left a forum for raw vegans.

Date: September 10, 2021 08:39PM

Peer review is useless if they're all in the same false paradigm

secondly it doesn't seem to matter what information that I present to people.
They either ignore it or dont understand.

But you cant have covid19 without an actual virus.
Clearly you have not studied how they allegedly determined a new virus was causing illness.

If you do that you find it is FRAUD. And nonexistent. All that follows is nonsense from there.

Date: September 10, 2021 08:56PM

Well, how about discussing the latest Governmental Dictate -

The 'Vaccine' Mandate. What's your position on Mandating that people get the Covid Injection?

Date: September 10, 2021 09:05PM

Don't write off peer reviewing so quick. Sure, it's possible for collaboration between author and reviewers, but the reality is that "academics" are much more cutthroat and would do anything to scoop a publication (or kill/discredit somebody else's paper). I could paraphrase what you said into "all science is false" (since science is heavily dependent on peer reviewing, which I don't think is what you meant there. Any clarification appreciated.

Just so I'm sure I'm following you, it seems you are saying SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19) doesn't really exist? There are 1000s of samples of this virus that have sequenced and are publicly available/documented. What exactly am I missing that you are seeing evidence of, and what is that evidence?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 11, 2021 12:33AM

<<<banning vaccine which would save 100Ks of lives sounds so incredibly crazy...! >>>

According to Goethe, most people think it's “crazy to ban vaccines, which would save 100Ks of lives,” because "The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.”

FACT:
Vaccines have NEVER Eradicated any Dis-Ease, but that’s NOT what most people think based on the Stories they’ve been told.

Stop and think what Plato meant when we wrote...

“Those who tell the stories rule society.”

The Video I published 1 month ago below not only illustrates why most people, including you, believe in "falsehoods till wrong looks like right," but also shows how all of this ties into Raw Food. In fact, virtually every one of the 800+ Videos I've done tie all of these Pieces together.

Now I could just post a link to that Video, but for everyone's convenience, I've included my notes.

How Does Lying Affect Our Health & Our Wealth?
8:57 Minute Video

Aug 8, 2021
In this Video, John Rose encourages everyone to question their Belief System in order to understand the impact Lying has on our Health and our Wealth.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

“The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.” -Goethe

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” -Plato

“The Pigs’ use songs to control the thoughts of the other animals.” -George Orwell, “Animal Farm”

“The Pigs’ use songs to negatively influence the thoughts of the other animals.” -George Orwell, “Animal Farm”

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Disease Mysteries Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos:

25 History, Governments & Politics Videos - see Pinned Comment below

Per Video Tape JR# 00507 - 09:06 made 8-07-21:

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.” -Goethe

I can’t help but think he may have studied Plato.

“Those who tell the stories rule society.”

“The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies.”

Can’t help but think George Orwell read both of these guys when he wrote “Animal Farm” - a Satire on the Bolshevik Revolution - the Russian Revolution - the Communist takeover of Russia a 100 years ago - the same time the Spanish Flu was around 1918 - the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 - the book was published in 1945. He recapped the period from 1917 to 1943, took him a couple years writing this book George Orwell did called “Animal Farm”.

In that book, he says, get this one,

“The Pigs’ use songs to control the thoughts of the other animals.”

“The Pigs’ use songs to negatively influence the thoughts of the other animals.”

Haha. Do you think Orwell read Plato and Goethe?

Those who tell the stories...”
“Those who sing the songs...

Folks, what does all of that mean?

If you’re a regular listener or a regular member of my audience, you know that I’ve been using that quote by Plato a lot recently because we’re reminded of it every day. This whole Planet revolves around our Belief System. What these profound statements are telling us is we really need to take a closer look at our Belief System. The reason why we are in the predicament right now on this Planet is because of the Lies they’ve been telling us. They want us to Believe certain things so they can Control us and use the Fear.

So what I would like for all you people out there to do, especially if you’ve never even seen me before, is to question your Belief System.

What part of your Belief System is allowing things to happen the way they are right now?

What is it that you think is True that might Not be True?

They’ve been telling us Lies for so long - we’ve got so many References in our Brain, very difficult for the average person to Challenge those References.

Of all of our False Beliefs, what do you think is the one that gets us in trouble?

One of the biggest problems we have is we don’t know the Cause of Disease.

In fact, it’s obvious our so-called Experts don’t know and they admit it. If you look at how many people Die around the World, close to 60 Million, 45 of those, 75% or so, is from Non-Infectious Diseases. Look at our Experts and what do they say about these?

Cause?

We don’t know - we don’t know - it’s Idiopathic - we don’t know - we don’t know!

This darn Germ Theory of Disease we’re using for the Infectious Diseases just don’t seem to work over here!

Hum, makes you wonder whether they work anywhere!

Is there a Theory that explains Non-Infectious Diseases?

There is! It’s called the Terrain Theory. I’ve been studying that for over 3 decades. Several different Versions on this - the Pleomorphic Theory of Disease is one approach. You look at a more Toxemia related approach with the Natural Hygiene aspect; we know it’s through Autointoxication. In fact, this goes way back to Hippocrates. He said, “Diseases are crisis of purification, of toxic elimination.” The Terrain is everything, folks.

So we should look at our Belief System and question our Experts - question our own Beliefs - question the Lies we’re fed daily and the Lies we’ve been fed since day 1 that make us Believe things are the way they are.

This is what we’re up against right now, folks. The people who Rule Society have been Lying to us and Lying to us and Lying to us to a point where most of us have become Brain Dead on a lot of subjects where we can’t talk about it and that’s by design. It’s even in their books they write where we’re going to do - we’re going to start at an early age where you guys won’t be able to Challenge anything that we Program you to think and do.

So in this really short Video, I want you guys to question your Belief System.

What Beliefs do you think you could have that allows us to be Controlled?

What are the most important things in life - our Health - the Foods we Eat - the Cause of Disease?

Aristotle once said, “The mark of an intelligent mind is the ability to entertain a thought without accepting it.”

We’ve been fed the Germ Theory since day 1. Let’s entertain the Terrain Theory, but let’s Empty your Cup first. As T.H. Huxley once said, “Sit down before fact like a little child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.” You’ve got to Empty your Cup. Quit saying what if - what if - what if - how do you explain this - how do you explain this?

Empty your Cup - look at the Terrain Theory in its entirety - look at the Cause of Disease in its entirety and you will see that it not only explains the 45 Million people around the World that are Dying from “Non-Infectious Diseases” that they don’t know the Cause of - that explains it and it works and I know because I’ve helped people for decades - it works!

The great thing about this Theory of Disease it also explains the other Theory of what they call “Infectious Diseases”. 15 Million people around the World are Dying and it’s Not because of the Microbe.

Watch my Video - Disease Mysteries Revealed. Watch my Video - “What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans?” where I explain how our Body is like a Chariot being pulled by dozens of Horses. We’ve got 12 Essential Needs - we’ve got 2 Additional Temporary Needs - we’ve got 10 Body Systems - those are all Horses - we’ve got to evaluate those and make sure they’re all working. I explain that in more detail in those Videos. Be sure to watch those - I’ll put links in a Pinned Comment below and also at the very end of this Video. If you don’t have time to watch it now, make sure to bookmark it and make sure you watch it later because of all the Knowledge that we need in our Brain, the most important Knowledge we need is Knowledge of How to Live.

And when you have Knowledge of How to Live, you understand the Real Cause of Disease. Don’t put the Right Food in - we don’t get all of it out. What we don’t eliminate accumulates and that’s why we have so many problems. It explains virtually everything that we have from an Illness and Ill-Behavior point of view.

So short Video today. All I want you to do is Challenge your Belief System. And I already know that some of you aren’t going to be able to deal with the amount of References you have, but there’s one thing you can do, and I know for sure this is true; you can have a Brand New Reference! You can take a Solid Food Vacation and you can see for yourself what happens when you drastically Change your Terrain, when you drastically Change the Ionic Pressure in 1 of the 2 Main Bathrooms that gets dirty and Backs Up. Transformation is incredible. Even “Infectious Diseases” go away when you Change your Terrain.

[Long pause] Don’t you just love those cicadas?

Again, very short Video. Please, please, please, find the courage to test an idea whose time has come. Just take 1 week out of your life - that’s all I ask you. If you doubt anything I say, take 1 week out of your life - read the Comments on my YouTube Channel - people all around the World doing this. I’ve done this for over 1,300 days - I know. I’ve coached thousands of people, personally - I know!!!

There’s a simple Solution for everything. There’s a simple Solution to get us out of the mess we’re in right now and not have the Normal we had before, but have the Normal we had long ago before we were foolish enough to Stop Eating our Biophotons. You don’t know what I’m talking about - keep watching my Videos and when you do, aww, you’re in for a treat!
[End of 00507] [1,472 words]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 11, 2021 01:05AM

Yes it is so sad

So many contradictions from the same group.

People should have the right to say no to the covid vaccine

Women should not have the right to terminate a pregnancy.

Date: September 11, 2021 02:09AM

FACT:
Vaccines have NEVER Eradicated any Dis-Ease...

Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers

Links to Vaccine Graphs:

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History - 51 Graphs - [www.dissolvingillusions.com]

Disease Decline Before Introduction of Immunization - 28 Graphs -
[www.whale.to]

Date: September 11, 2021 02:05PM

RawPracticalist

So many contradictions from the same group.

People should have the right to say no to the covid vaccine

Women should not have the right to terminate a pregnancy kill a baby.

Date: September 11, 2021 03:27PM

Those photos in the Dissolving Illusions link are sad. The suffering of those poor people. Edgar Cayce says we're here on this planet to suffer and when we've suffered enough, we go on to another ... (plane or planet or something; too bad I forgot that part) sad smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 11, 2021 04:18PM

When they put their Covid conspiracists hat on, people should have freedom

When they put their women's reproductive rights hat on, women should not have freedom.

The big problem is that you cannot wear two hats at the same time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2021 04:31PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 11, 2021 04:43PM

RawPracticalist

When they put their Covid conspiracists hat on, people should have freedom

When they put their women's reproductive rights hat on, women should not have freedom.

The big problem is that you cannot wear two hats at the same time.

"women's reproductive rights"

is Covert Speak for 'Women's Rights to KILL THEIR BABIES'

Would it be okay with you if you had a pet dog and she was going to have puppies and when it was time for the puppies to be born, a vet put an instrument in the dog's vagina and pulled apart all the puppies limb by limb before they could be born alive?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2021 04:49PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 11, 2021 06:51PM

"The 'Vaccine' Mandate. What's your position on Mandating that people get the Covid Injection?"

Hi Jennifer,

"Covid Injection": This is a very inaccurate description of any of the currently available vaccines. Even if somebody developed a live-attenuated vaccine using SARS-CoV-2 as the platform for the vaccine it would still be very inaccurate. I don't think you picked that term because you don't understand what a vaccine is, but that you want to give you question a bias/anti-vaccine slant.

What do I think about vaccine mandates? I don't really like them, but they have been with us for a long time and they work. One of the earliest vaccination mandates I know about was in 1777 when George Washington order new recruits to be inoculated against Smallpox. It was very effective and it's likely that without this action the current day USA would not exist, so vaccine mandates do work...

I feel it's incredibly unfortunate that we're jumping to vaccine mandates and doing so little is done about vaccine disinformation. Unfortunately information companies like Facebook and Google are making a fortune from propagating disinformation. While vaccine mandates provide a short term fix to problem, it still leaves the massive threat of disinformation (not just vaccine disinformation...) unaddressed.

Date: September 11, 2021 07:05PM

Sodoffsocks

No vaccine ever prevented or cured anything

1. I believe Jr has posted some information it's kind of disingenuous to continue holding on to a belief when you're not looking at the other information such as what he presented

2. Regarding the virus that doesnt exist. Search for Kaufman sovi and then read it through and then get back to us. You're not really detail-oriented you trust experts and authorities that is your downfall . just because someone says that something sequenced doesn't mean it's sequenced

Date: September 11, 2021 09:28PM

Sodoffsocks has never eaten any nuts or seeds (most not raw ) or anything else

In 16 years?

Hard to believe

Date: September 11, 2021 11:05PM

Hi John,

thanks for you long message.

It seems to come down to you believe in Terrain theory, and in your opinion is mutually exclusive to Germ Theory, hence Germ Theory must be wrong.

That part that I think I'm missing is why are Terrain Theory and Germ Theory so mutually exclusive in people's minds.

I've looked through a microscope and seen germs/microboes/etc, so I know that they really exist, that they can infect cells, etc..

I also know that I eat way healthier than those around me, and the fact I get sick much less, and if I get sick my symptoms are usually much less than others experience. But this doesn't cause me to deny Germs/microbes cause disease and infection...

Why can't both theories contribute to an accurate model of the world?

Would you be willing to test your Terrain-Theory-only by being exposed to Ebola or Bubonic plague and foregoing treatment?

For your claim that "Vaccines have NEVER Eradicated any Dis-Ease", is it some sort of joke that you've hyphenated "disease"?

In 1934 the UK declared had eliminated naturally occurring Smallpox.
In 1949 the last natural outbreak of Smallpox in the USA.
In 1977 the last natural outbreak of Smallpox worldwide (in Somalia).
In 1978 the last record Smallpox death world wide (one person in the UK, nobody knows where the infection originated - lab leak?)
In 1980 the WHO declared the global eradication of Smallpox.

So claiming vaccines have never eradicated any disease seems rather false. I'm sure you can play with the definition of "eradicate" and claim that since there are Smallpox spores stored in labs somewhere it's not really "eradicate", but that would feel rather disingenuous.

The statistics video on one of the pages you provided links to is a bit deceptive. They cherry picked diseases that have been around for a while and had their death rates drop off due to a number of factors, the top two are improvements in society (hygiene and medicine) and the virus optimizing itself (if it's too deadly it hampers it's own spread). The axis and data to highlighted are intentionally chosen to minimize the any indication of impact from a vaccine being developed. If he's included Smallpox and Polio, his data would have looked a lot different.

Here's a set of graphs for Smallpox, Polio and Measles which better demonstrates vaccine impact:
[upload.wikimedia.org]

A big part of your post just seems to be "you-have-very-been-tricked" and must ignore other theories. I can just say the same about you, it adds absolutely nothing to our arguments. Also, if your ideas and not stand up on their own next to other ideas, then I don't think the problem is with the other ideas...

Side note: It's not lost on me that wikipedia has a "Germ Theory" page, but if you want to read about Terrain Theory the page is called "Germ theory denialism", significant bias, but this is present on both sides of the argument.

Date: September 11, 2021 11:17PM

Gary,

I've said I would discuss these topics if you (and others) dial down the toxicity in your posts. You are now attacking my "status" as a raw vegan and including other slanders "You're not really detail-oriented", accusing me of "not looking at the other information" (I did read John's post and links).

But no answer from you on your science denials, or your complete disbelief of peer reviewed works?

I can only assume these attacks and toxicity as what you resort to when you think you are loosing...

Do you think you can try to act more like a reasonable human being and tone down the toxic stuff?

Date: September 11, 2021 11:25PM

sodoffsocks
"The 'Vaccine' Mandate. What's your position on Mandating that people get the Covid Injection?"

Hi Jennifer,

"Covid Injection": This is a very inaccurate description of any of the currently available vaccines. Even if somebody developed a live-attenuated vaccine using SARS-CoV-2 as the platform for the vaccine it would still be very inaccurate. I don't think you picked that term because you don't understand what a vaccine is, but that you want to give you question a bias/anti-vaccine slant.

The word 'injection' is accurate:

Injection | Definition of Injection by Merriam-Websterhttps://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › injecti...
English Language Learners Definition of injection · the act or process of forcing a liquid medicine or drug into someone or something by using a special needle.

I don't think YOU understand what a "Vaccine" is ...

I'm glad you brought up the issue of "Is the Covid-19 so-called 'Vaccine' a Vaccine?"

There are no true 'Vaccines' available for Covid-19 at the present time.

(As a matter of fact, 'they'- BIG PHARMA - have been trying to make a Coronavirus vaccine for decades, but were never able to do so. And still cannot make even an Injection that works to PREVENT the Covid-19 Coronavirus)

The Covid Injection IS NOT A VACCINE! I'm sure you've heard that statement from Our Side, yet I wonder if you read any of the articles or looked at the videos which explain such.

The Covid-19 Injection IS NOT A VACCINE.

Furthermore, the Definition of "Vaccine" has been changed twice so far to cover up for the failure of the Covid Injection to actually PREVENT Covid-19!

Here it was changed after the start of administering the Covid Injection

[languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu]

And as I said, it's timely that you voiced your concern and disbelief that the word 'Vaccine' is a MISNOMER for the Covid-19 Injection - or Shot.

Because - here is the Definition of Vaccine changed a few days ago for a SECOND time after it's been admitted (as 'Our Side' has been saying all along) that the Injection does not Prevent the Recipient from Contracting Covid -

CDC Changes Definition of Vaccine So It Can’t Be ‘Interpreted to Mean That Vaccines Are 100% Effective’

[www.theepochtimes.com]

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently revised its definition for vaccine and vaccination on one of its web pages, saying that the new definition is “more transparent” and can’t be misinterpreted.

“While there have been slight changes in wording over time to the definition of ‘vaccine’ on CDC’s website, those haven’t impacted the overall definition,” a CDC spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email.

“The previous definition at Immunization Basics | CDC could be interpreted to mean that vaccines are 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine, so the current definition is more transparent, and also describes the ways in which vaccines can be administered.”

From 2015 to Aug. 31, 2021, a vaccine was defined as “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease” and vaccination was “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Earlier versions of a vaccine definition also included “immunity” in its definition.

The new definition for the vaccine now reads, “A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases,” while vaccination is “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.”

While supporters of the CDC’s revision say that it’s natural to revise the definition as the science evolves, opponents say the changes have nothing to do with the evolution of science. Rather, the CDC is making the revision in response to the current COVID-19 vaccines being less effective against the Delta variant.

Emmy Award-winning investigative reporter and Epoch Times contributor Sharyl Attkisson said the new definition was made to “meet the declining ability of some of today’s ‘vaccines,’ including the COVID-19 vaccine,” adding that “after the COVID-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not necessarily ‘prevent disease’ or ‘provide immunity,’ CDC altered the definition of vaccines again to say that they merely ‘produce protection.’”

The definition of herd immunity was also changed by the WHO in January to remove natural infection as a source.

The effectiveness of the vaccines to keep people out of the hospital had dropped to between 75 percent and 95 percent, according to CDC on Aug. 30. The health agency said the largest decline occurred in the most vulnerable group, people older than 75. However, the vaccines are still effective against severe illness.

Several studies have found that the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines is waning. An ongoing study in the United States found that the COVID-19 vaccines’ effectiveness dropped to 66 percent from 91 percent after the Delta variant became dominant in the country. A different study said so-called breakthrough infections increased to 25 percent of all infections in Los Angeles County between May 1 and July 25.

Israel, with the highest vaccination rates around the world, will administer a fourth dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to its citizens after offering a third booster shot to people 12 and older in August. The country with a population of more than 9 million and with more than 5 million fully vaccinated, is experiencing the fourth wave. More than 2.7 million Israelis have received the third dose as of Sept. 8.

The CDC’s updated definition of vaccine and vaccination is the same as in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, which had revised the words earlier this year in February to include the messenger RNA vaccines.

In January, Merriam-Webster still defined a vaccine as “a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that are administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.”

The “older” definition of vaccine can still be found in other online dictionaries, including Oxford Languages.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2021 11:37PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 11, 2021 11:40PM

Nothing toxic here

I would just suggest answering the question on your raw "status"
Instead of whining

Not looking into the discovery of the so called virus IS not being detail oriented

So is your confusion on vaccines.

You seem rather brainwashed and beyond hope so adios

Date: September 12, 2021 12:43AM

And btw - Speaking of Changing Definitions to fit their Agenda - here is where we discussed that THE DEFINITION OF "Pandemic" WAS CHANGED years ago in time for the Swine Flu Hoax -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

-and-

Here is where we talked about how 'they' CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF "Anti-Waxxer" in May to Destroy the Covid Unvaxxed -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: September 12, 2021 12:53AM

<<<
Would you be willing to test your Terrain-Theory-only by being exposed to Ebola or Bubonic plague and foregoing treatment?
>>>

Ebola, like all other Viruses, do NOT exist, so there is NOTHING to be exposed to. It's a LIE!!!

The Bubonic plague is a perfect example that I have used countless times illustrating Poor Sanitation in Reverse - see "WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!" below.

<<<
In 1934 the UK declared had eliminated naturally occurring Smallpox.
In 1949 the last natural outbreak of Smallpox in the USA.
In 1977 the last natural outbreak of Smallpox worldwide (in Somalia).
In 1978 the last record Smallpox death world wide (one person in the UK, nobody knows where the infection originated - lab leak?)
In 1980 the WHO declared the global eradication of Smallpox.
>>>

Yes, but Vaccines had NOTHING to do with "the global eradication of Smallpox" or any other so-called "Infectious Dis-Ease"!

The Impact of Vaccines on Mortality Decline Since 1900—According to Published Science

2000: the CDC puts the final nail in the coffin

In 1970, Dr. Kass raised the idea that public health officials need to be careful to not give the wrong things credit for the twentieth century’s massive mortality rate decline in the developed world. In 1977, Drs. McKinlay & McKinlay put data around Dr. Kass’ ideas, and showed that vaccines (and other medical interventions) were responsible for between 1-3.5% of the total decline in mortality since 1900. In 2000, CDC scientists reconfirmed all this data, but also provided more insight into the things that actually have led to declines in mortality.

Published in September 2000 in the journal Pediatrics and titled, “Annual Summary of Vital Statistics: Trends in the Health of Americans During the 20th Century,” epidemiologists from both Johns Hopkins and the Centers for Disease Control reaffirmed what we had already learned from McKinlay and McKinlay:

“Thus vaccination does not account for the impressive declines in mortality seen in the first half of the century...nearly 90% of the decline in infectious disease mortality among US children occurred before 1940, when few antibiotics or vaccine were available.”

The study went on to explain the things that actually were responsible for a massive decline in mortality:

“water treatment, food safety, organized solid waste disposal, and public education about hygienic practices.” Also, “improvements in crowding in US cities” played a major role. Clean water. Safe food. Nutrition. Plumbing. Hygiene. These were the primary reasons mortality declined so precipitously. At least according to the data and published science.

Recent history

Why the truth matters

As McKinlay and McKinlay warned, if the wrong intervention (like vaccines) is singled out as the reason Americans and the rest of the first world experienced such a dramatic decrease in mortality in the 20th century, that misinformation can be abused to do things like:

Rapidly expanding the number of vaccines given to children
• Browbeating parents who chose to follow a different vaccine schedule and making them feel guilty
Making vaccines mandatory
• Speaking about vaccines in such reverential terms that even questioning them (like I’m doing in this article) is viewed as sacreligious and irresponsible.
• And, denying that vaccines injuries happen at high rates, to keep the whole machine moving in the right direction. (By the way, the best guess of vaccine injury rate is about 2% of people who receive vaccines, according to this study commissioned and paid for by the CDC when they actually automated the tracking of vaccine injuries. The “one in a million” figure thrown around by vaccine promoters is simply an unsupportable lie.)

Africa, and other third world countries

Vaccine promoters will often quote statistics about present-day deaths from infectious diseases that sound deeply alarming. Using examples of a disease like measles, they might explain how many children still die from measles every year, and therefore its gravely important that EVERY American parent vaccinate their child for measles. Of course, what they don’t mention is that these infectious disease deaths are happening in places that still have quality of life conditions akin to American children of the early 1900s. Poor nutrition. No plumbing or refrigeration. Bad hygiene practices. Crowded living conditions. All the things that ACTUALLY impacted the mortality rate the most haven’t yet been addressed in certain parts of Africa and other third world countries, and JUST implementing vaccines won’t change the facts. This was Dr. Kass’ point in the first place: know what actually led to the mortality rate decline, and do more of that!

WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!
16:22 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
13:07 MM
So what do you say to someone when they think doctors are God?

They did a pretty good job of convincing that to us, didn’t they?

Look at what we’ve done - our Vaccines, Modern Medicine, we Eradicated all of these Diseases!

Bullshit.

Look at Modern Medicine has done - we’re living so much longer!

Bullshit.

In fact, the reason why we’re living longer and the reason why those Diseases went away is because those were Diseases of Filth! We figured it out - it wasn’t Modern Medicine - it was Modern Plumbing and there was nothing Modern about that because the same thing happens long ago or happened long ago when the Plumbing messed up. Look at what happened in the Roman Empire in the West and in the East about a 1,000 years apart - the Conquers came in - did what all Conquers do - they read The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Destroyed the Infrastructure - the Aqueducts and Sewage System and what happened?

The Plague broke out.

What’s the reverse of that?

The Industrial Revolution - we moved into cities - didn’t have the Plumbing Capacity to deal with that many people. And if we weren’t Eating the Wrong Food, it probably wouldn’t have bothered us, but we’re Eating Horrible Food. Now our Fecal Matter is Horrible. That was sort of an Epiphany I had - I think it was around last year when I was doing one of my Videos - I was thinking about Dr. Pottenger’s Cat Study that he did where he fed the Cats the Raw Food and Cooked Food and the Cooked Food Cats had the same Problems that we had. Raw Food Cats had No Problems. There you go - Illnesses - Ill-Behaviors. But he took the Waste Matter - the Manure from these Cats and you couldn’t grow anything when the Cats Ate Cooked Food!

What does that tell you!?

Why do we have all of these Diseases?

We probably wouldn’t even have these Diseases of Filth if our Filth wasn’t so pathetic because our Food is pathetic! And boy, we’ll do anything to rationalize Eating something we’re Addicted to. But everyone knows Cooked Food is Not Addictive, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2021 12:55AM by John Rose.

Date: September 13, 2021 03:59PM

Hi Jennifer,

which definition of vaccine are you comfortable with for the purposes of our discussion?

Thanks for the links to the re-definitions, that's an interesting indicator.

Date: September 13, 2021 04:25PM

Hi John,

I really agree with lots of what you are saying. Improvements in sanitation, diet, hygiene, toxicology, etc. have contributed massively (more than vaccines) to reducing human mortality rates. And in places where "primitive" disease is rampant (Ebola, Cholera, etc.) the living conditions are poor, and in places where "modern" disease is rampant (cancer, obesity, heart disease, etc.) diet is very poor.

Even your cat example resonates strongly with me. My partner adopted a cat which turned out to have lots of health problems, after ditching traditional pet food for raw food the cat is now completely healthy and looks 5 years younger than when it was adopted. (Side note: the cat really likes raw vegan food too, will politely beg for scraps when I'm cleaning the kitchen - peach and strawberries are some of it's favorites).

But nothing you've said shows that viruses don't exist. Are you saying the entire discipline of Virology (and much Biology) is fake? That 100Ks of people studying biology/virology are in on the scam and pulling the wool over our eyes?

I really do agree with almost all that you're saying, but the "viruses don't exist" part just isn't supported by your anecdotes, and in fact virus born diseases fit well with your anecdotes (i.e. in poor conditions the virus will prosper, with poor diet the virus will prosper). Sure, I could just imagine/believe the virus doesn't exist, but that doesn't actually make it not exist in real life.

Date: September 13, 2021 05:42PM

Here is my File Preview for my file on Virus Isolation Claim preceded by 60 of my related files...

Virus Isolation Claim

=====================================================================
…see “4 Industrial Revolutions” file…
…see “AIDS, Syphilis & Fasting” file…
…see “Contagion” file…
…see “Contagion Element” file…
…see “Coronavirus” file…
…see “Diseases of Poverty & Diseases of Affluence” file…
…see “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file…
…see “Dr. John Tilden” file…
…see “Dr. Mike Yeadon” file…
…see “Dr. Reiner Fuellmich” file…
…see “Dr. Russell T. Trall” file…
…see “Dr. Simone Gold” file…
…see “Dr. Stefan Lanka” file…
…see “Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi” file…
…see “Dr. Thomas Cowan” file…
…see “Exposed Without Contracting” file…
…see “Face Masks” file…
…see “Fontanels” file…
…see “Germs” file…
…see “Gonorrhea” file…
…see “Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles” file…
…see “Hemorrhagic Fever” file…
…see “Hydrogels” file…
…see “Immune System” file…
…see “Infection” file…
…see “Infectious Diseases” file…
…see “Influenza” file…
…see “Influenza of 1918” file…
…see “Malaria” file…
…see “Measles” file…
…see “Plagues” file…
…see “Plagues & Roman Empire” file…
…see “Possible Challenges in Coronavirus Vaccine Development - A Special Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (pdf)” file…
…see “Rockefeller’s Reset the Table” file…
…see “Rockefeller’s Reset the Table Full Paper - July 28, 2020 - Final (pdf)” file…
…see “Sanitation and Nutrition” file…
…see “SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome” file…
…see “Self-Limited Disease” file…
…see “Sepsis” file…
…see “Smallpox” file…
…see “Syphilis” file…
…see “Syphilis - Is it a Mischievous Myth or a Malignant Monster by Herbert M. Shelton” file…
…see “The Great Reset” file…
…see “The Truth About COVID19 - Ronnie Cummins Interviews Dr. Joseph Mercola (pdf)” file…
…see “Typhoid Fever” file…
…see “Unnatural Po-op” file…
…see “Vaccination Rates for Infants” file…
…see “Vaccines - 1” file…
…see “Virus BS - ELISA test - FMD, Lyme disease, etc.” file…
…see “Virus BS - Gentry’s Story” file...
…see “Virus Mania” file...
…see “Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Köhnlein (pdf)” file...
…see “Virus Variations or Mutations” file...
…see “Virus Shedding” file...
…see “Virus, What the Heck Is A” file in Words...
…see “Viruses” file...
…see “Viruses - It's Hard To Kill Something Already Dead” file in Words...
…see “Viruses - The Big Virus Hoax” file…
…see “Viruses & the Infection Myth - David Crowe” file...
…see “Viruses and Koch's Postulates - Thomas M. Rivers pdf” file...
…see “West Nile Virus” file… 60 of 60
...File Preview...
4-19-21

• Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.
• which is the crux of the matter, which I called it the Virus Isolation Claim.
JR Insert from “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file...
• Dean Braus: That was the one you sent to me, right? [AK: Yeah, gives me chills, Dean.] Me too. Alright, let’s transition to the next part of our Panel Discussion, which is the crux of the matter, which I called it the Virus Isolation Claim. We have some recent Projects of yours that I will bring in afterwards, after the discussion and you will certainly talk about yours. Maybe Tom, would you like to start this time? Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.
End of JR Insert from “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file.
Per Audio Tape JR# F1-20 - 04:14 made 4-19-21: Folder 1

• There is No such thing as a Virus that Causes Disease and the Corona Virus, SARS-CoV-2, has Not been Proven to exist at all. And once we realize that, if we say anything else, we’re Not telling the Truth.
• So when we look at everything we’re facing in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus
• So if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about PCR Test, studying Mortality Statistics or anything else.
• Don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in Systems with Invalid Structures. 2:26 MM
• The Germ Theory of Disease is Invalid, which means we don’t have to waste any time looking at any of their Details or their Specifics or their Contents of their Argument. They’ve already Failed the Invalid Structure Test.
• If you can’t Isolate a Virus, that’s Never been done, then you have No idea what the Virus is made of - you have No idea if you’re looking at a Brew of Genetic Material, where that Genetic Material is coming from and you have No Idea what the Virus can and can’t do. All you know is it’s a Particle and you call it a Virus.
JR Insert from “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file...
• Now if you haven’t done that Isolation, you have No Idea what the Particle is made of - you have No Idea if you’re looking at a Brew of Genetic Material, where that Genetic Material is coming from and you have No Idea what that Particle can and can’t do.
End of JR Insert from “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file.
• If you put a Ping Pong Ball in a bucket of Stones and Ice Cubes and you throw it at a wall, you will Never know that the Ping Pong Ball broke down the wall. Every Human being says the only way to do that is to Isolate the Ping Pong Ball and throw only that at the wall.
• ...what we do is we take a Sick person and we take some of their Fluid and then, we see if they have thousands or millions of Copies of this identical Virus and then, once we find that, we know that that Virus Caused that Disease. However, that has actually NEVER been done and it certainly has NOT been done with the Corona Virus - SAR-CoV-2.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom Talk 2: Lanka, Cowan, and Kaufman
1:23:20 Minute Video
[odysee.com]
April 7th, 2021

• 17:35 MM
• Dean Braus: That was the one you sent to me, right? [AK: Yeah, gives me chills, Dean.] Me too. Alright, let’s transition to the next part of our Panel Discussion, which is the crux of the matter, which I called it the Virus Isolation Claim. We have some recent Projects of yours that I will bring in afterwards, after the discussion and you will certainly talk about yours. Maybe Tom, would you like to start this time? Why the Virus Isolation Claim is the crux of the matter.
• SLIDE
• 18:18 MM
• Dr. Tom Cowan: Right, so the interesting thing about this is if you just talk to normal people or you talk to Health Care Professionals, i.e. doctors and other Health Care people, and you say, so how do we if there’s a New Virus or even any Virus associated with Disease? I mean, most people give you answers like a lot of people get Sick that means it’s a Virus, which, obviously, is kind of ridiculous. But the people who have thought about it a little more and are sort of more “Scientific” about it say, well, what we do is we take a Sick person and we take some of their Fluid and then, we see if they have thousands or millions of Copies of this identical Virus and then, once we find that, we know that that Virus Caused that Disease. The fact of the matter is that, as far as I can tell, has NEVER actually been done. It certainly has NOT been done with SAR-CoV-2 and that’s shocking to people because they say, you mean you can’t find a Virus in the Secretions or Lung Fluid or Vesicles or Blood of a Sick person? And, you know, evcn for me, as even being part of the HIV-AIDS thing, it was very difficult to sort of wrap my brain around, like is that actually True?
• Now the importance of that, as you said, if you can’t Isolate, and that just means Purify, so that you have these many, many Copies, like thousands or Copies of an identical Particle, right? That’s what we’re looking for - Not various shaped Particles - Not some Particles that are 10 feet tall and others that are 6 inches tall. You should find thousands of Copies of the identical Particle.
• JR Comment on 4-19-21: The “You” and “We” are our so-called Experts.
• Once that happens and only if that happens can you then characterize the Particle and see what it’s made of, see it’s Genetic Material if it has any, see what the Sequence of that Genetic Material is and then, see if that Particle, actually Causes Disease.
• Now if you haven’t done that Isolation, you have No Idea what the Particle is made of - you have No Idea if you’re looking at a Brew of Genetic Material, where that Genetic Material is coming from and you have No Idea what that Particle can and can’t do.
• It’s my Ping Pong Ball example. If you put a Ping Pong Ball in a bucket of Stones and Ice Cubes and you throw it at a wall, you will Never know that the Ping Pong Ball broke down the wall. Every Human being says the only way to do that is to Isolate the Ping Pong Ball and throw only that at the wall.
• So since this Topic came up with us, I decided to scour the Medical Literature in the past week to see - there must be 1 Article, 1 Journal Published Article showing the Isolation of a Virus, a Pathogenic Virus from a Sick person. 22:03 MM
• 22:36 MM
• …Rabies Virus Particles have been studied recently under the Electron Microscope by various investigators who found the Morphology of the Virus to be variable. 22:48 MM
• 23:03 MM
• In other words, they looked for a Pig and found Pigs and Chickens and Horses and they said see, they’re all Pigs. Because we’re looking for something that’s Identical and they found all of these variety of shapes and so, that’s Not a single Virus and so, that’s Not Isolated.
• I found other ones. I found a CDC Report that I’m also going to quote, so this is from the CDC July [June], 2020 and they were showing SAR-CoV-2 from various Tissue Cultures and they said, I’m quoting here, “SARS-CoV-2 showed robust nucleocapsid protein in both Vero cell types, less protein in HUH7.0 and 293T cells, and minimal protein in A549 and EFK3B cells.”
• JR Insert from [wwwnc.cdc.gov]
• Volume 26, Number 6—June 2020
• Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States
• … SARS-CoV-2 showed robust nucleocapsid protein in both Vero cell types, less protein in HUH7.0 and 293T cells, and minimal protein in A549 and EFK3B cells.
• In other words, they took this Un-Purified stuff from a so-called COVID patient and grew it on these different Cell Lines and what they found then and this is what they call Isolation - what they found is when they grew it on Vero Cells, the Capsule, the Protein Capsule, it had lots of Protein and when they grew it on the HUH Cells, it had less Protein and then, when they grew it on the other Cell Line, it had almost No Protein. And to any normal Human being looking at that you would say that’s Not the same Virus - that Protein content came from the Tissue that you grew it on - Not from the Virus - that’s obvious and somehow this became the definition of Isolation to the CDC to Virologists.
• In other words, at the end of hours of looking through PubMed I could not convince myself that there was a single example of an Isolated same Morphology, same Structure, same Genetic Material from one Sick Human being ever published in the Medical Literature. And maybe somebody knows different, but I certainly couldn’t find and I don’t think it exists. And once people realize that, there is No Virus, you can’t then say this Piece of the Sequence came from that Virus - you can’t say it Causes Disease. I hope this whole thing is over and we Never have to deal with this again. 26:06 MM
• 34:41 MM
• Dr. Andy Kaufman: But this is, in fact, the most important issue of the whole Pandemic to look at and you can bring up the Slide now as I go over why and I would like to say that the most important reason why this is the, go to Slide 10 please, perfect, thank you, so here is the, you know, most important reason #1 because this is the Truth that there is No such thing as a Virus that Causes Disease and this particular alleged Virus, SARS-CoV-2, has Not been Proven to exist at all. And once we realize that, if we say anything else, we’re Not telling the Truth. And, you know, for me, I think the most important way to Freedom, to advance Science and Knowledge, to achieve Health, Harmony and Balance in the World is to try to learn the Truth and then utilize that Truth to bring about those things and that is Paramount in all of our endeavors.
JR’s Version...
• There is No such thing as a Virus that Causes Disease and the Corona Virus, SARS-CoV-2, has Not been Proven to exist at all. And once we realize that, if we say anything else, we’re Not telling the Truth.
• So when we look at everything we’re facing in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus
• So if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about PCR Test, studying Mortality Statistics or anything else.
• JR: Don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in Systems with Invalid Structures.
• JR: The Germ Theory of Disease is Invalid, which means we don’t have to waste any time looking at any of their Details or their Specifics or their Contents of their Argument. They’ve already Failed the Invalid Structure Test.
End of JR’s Version.
• Now if you also understand this, then all of these issues, OK, everything we’re facing in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies and, you know, etc. these are all, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus.
• So if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about PCR Test, studying Mortality Statistics, I mean, one of the most diligent people it took 30 pages to write a paper just explaining Mortality Data, right? There’s No reason to do that because you know if anyone died, it wasn’t from a Virus.
• So it really helps cut through all the confusing Information and Data that’s out there and you can understand everything in one instant once you understand this One Fact. And it’s also much, much easier to understand this Issue about the Virus because it’s simply a Yes or No question. Does the Virus exist - Yes or No? If it doesn’t exist, it can’t Cause Diseases, right?
• So everything else is for some other reason and you can understand it immediately through that lense. And then, of course, beyond that we can Never know what is the True Cause of any Illness or Disease if we assume that it is Caused by something that it’s Not. And this is why, even though we have a hundred years of extensive Funding and Research being done in Health Care we’ve made hardly any progress. There are No Diseases, really, which can be Cured as a result of all of this Research.
• So we’re really missing out on having actual True Health outcomes and then, of course, there are a lot of other False Narratives and Stories that have thrown in here maybe to subvert our efforts to people who understand that there’s No Serious Illness and to Distract us and etc. For example, you know, the fact that this has been a, you know, Government Engineered Virus that has been put out into the World.
• Now there’s just No Evidence whatsoever to support that at all and you would understand that - it’s Not even possible if there are No Viruses that Cause Disease because if there are No Natural Viruses Causing Disease and passing from person to person, then how can they make one in a Laboratory, right?
• So straight forward, this is, you know, without a doubt really the only Issue that you need to spend time figuring out and you really only need one to two hours of thought and consideration and looking at the material carefully to understand it. 39:12 MM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-23-21
Per Audio Tape JR# F1-20 - 01:00 made 4-23-21: Folder 1

• So everything else is for some other reason and you can understand it immediately through that lens.
• The fact that the Virus has Never been Isolated is really the only Issue that we need to spend time figuring out and we really only need one to two hours of thought and consideration and looking at the material carefully to understand it.
• It’s Not that Complicated. Once we understand that there is No Virus, then we realize everything they’re doing to us in terms of the Medical Science, like Tests, Mortality, Vaccines, Quarantines, Lock Downs and then, in terms of other Economic Policies and, every single Policy, every single Test, every single Operation, every single Article and Website Data are all based upon the existence of this Virus. And if you understand there is No Virus, then you know all these things are False and you don’t have to waste time learning about the PCR Test or studying Mortality Statistics or anything else.
7-22-21
[freeworldnews.tv]
MIT Scientist Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE!
43:23 Minute Video

• And so I learned that they’ve Never, actually, taken a Sick person and pulled a Virus out of the Sick person directly and got it by itself in a Purified Isolated Form so they could study it. Instead, what they have done is, essentially, use a Computer to generate what they call an In Silico Genome, which is completely Computer generated and we know this by several ways. 1) Simply just looking at the Experiments that they do - you can see that they don’t start with an Organism with 1 Piece of Genetic Material - they start with a Big Mixture that they don’t even know what’s in it.
• 15:47 MM
• But, of course, all of these different results they call Variants and this is a very important Scheme to not only continue the Fear, but to Ramp it Up and then use this to justify everything. But they haven’t Isolated and Characterized any one Variant at all and they’ve Never done any Studies even where they look at the actual Clinical Outcomes. Generally, what they do is they do some kind of Computer Simulation that says this maybe more Transmissible or more Dangerous, but it’s really, probably, you know, just people sitting around and saying how can we make this scary and how can we Fudge the Science to make it look like it backs that up? 16:30 MM
8-4-21
Per Audio Tape JR# F1-20 - 07:08 made 8-04-21: Folder 2

• 27:11 MM
• What does it mean, so people say to me something like, Tom, if you say they haven’t found the Virus, how come they now find Mutations of this Virus, some of which are considered to be more Deadly, more Transmittable, Less Deadly or who knows? So how is that possible if there hasn’t been a Virus isolated that you can find different Variations or Mutations of the Virus?
• Now it’s actually very simple, as I’ve explained many times. The way that this so-called Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 is found, the same way all of the other RNA Viruses have been discovered is they take an Unpurified Sample from a person who’s Sick, sometimes in a non-specific, sometimes in a specific way, or they take a previously Cultured Laboratory Sample, sometimes they start with an actual person, sometimes they start with a Laboratory Culture. So they don’t Purify it, they don’t Isolate anything, they Inoculate this on to Tissue, they Starve and Poison the Tissue, the Tissue breaks down into Thousands, maybe Millions of different Genetic Particles or Particles that have Genetic Pieces in them and then, they use the PCR Technology with Primers to look for certain snippets of this Genetic Rue. And they find some and then, they put that in a Computer Model, a Computer Program, sorry, and they do something called Alignment. 29:03 MM
• 29:03 MM
• And again, to understand this, it’s very similar to if your goal is to make an exact Copy of a Lego Castle and you find a few Pieces of it and then, you put it into the Computer Program and it generates the entire Castle. Now you can imagine that depending on the Alignment and depending on how you Program the Computer that everybody will come up with a slightly different Castle because it turns out the Castle doesn’t exist in the first place. And so you can’t make an exact Copy of something you Never found and have Isolated in the first place, which is why at last count, I think there’s a reported 6,000 different Variations of this particular Virus because just like there’s 6,000 different Variations of this Castle or Unicorns because nobody has seen the actual Real Unicorn or Castle. And one of the ways of thinking about this and why they’re called Silico Genome of a Silico Virus, which means it’s a Computer Generated in Silica, so to speak, a Theoretical Virus is whenever you have Theoretical Products, you call them Models. And so you end up with Competing Models, which are called different Genetic Variations with different Mutations because you look for a different Primer Sequence. So you found it because pretty much all the Sequences will be there if you turn the PCR Cycles up and up and then, you put that in the Computer and it Generates a different “Virus.” 30:58 MM
• 30:58 MM
• And to think about this, there are, you know, last count, I think 800 or so different Variations or maybe it was 89 different Variations of the HIV Virus, there’s over 6,000 of the Coronavirus and anybody want to guess how many different Variations there are of a Schnauzer Dog. And for those of you who guessed there’s 1, you would be correct because everybody knows what a Schnauzer Dog looks like because they’ve seen it. And since nobody has seen a HIV or a Coronavirus, they have to make up different Models and everybody has a different Model so you get 6,000 different Models. And so, this is just another aspect of the Failure of Science, really, and the Isolation and Characterization of the Virus. 31:54 MM
• That was Dr. Tom Cowan. Now we have Dr. Andrew Kaufman.
• 6:17 MM
• And so I learned that they’ve Never, actually, taken a Sick person and pulled a Virus out of the Sick person directly and got it by itself in a Purified Isolated Form so they could study it. Instead, what they have done is, essentially, use a Computer to generate what they call an In Silico Genome, which is completely Computer generated and we know this by several ways. 1) Simply just looking at the Experiments that they do - you can see that they don’t start with an Organism with 1 Piece of Genetic Material - they start with a Big Mixture that they don’t even know what’s in it.
• But, of course, all of these different results they call Variants and this is a very important Scheme to not only continue the Fear, but to Ramp it Up and then use this to justify everything. But they haven’t Isolated and Characterized any one Variant at all and they’ve Never done any Studies even where they look at the actual Clinical Outcomes. Generally, what they do is they do some kind of Computer Simulation that says this maybe more Transmissible or more Dangerous, but it’s really, probably, you know, just people sitting around and saying how can we make this scary and how can we Fudge the Science to make it look like it backs that up? 16:30 MM
8-9-21
[rumble.com]
COVID Not Isolated, Cannot Be Located, Does Not EXIST! FOIA Response Reveals Worldwide HOAX!
22:17 Minute Video

• 1:52 MM
• Stew Peters: So Dr. Jane Ruby, does this Virus even exist?
• 1:59 MM
• Dr. Jane Ruby: Stew, let’s take a closer look at what’s happening here. According to a lot of Experts and a lot of Government admission across the Globe, there is NO Virus other than a Digital Theoretical Abstraction made on a Computer from a Genomic Database. The Virus, as we’ve been saying, has NEVER been Isolated, Purified, Sequenced, Characterized or Proven to exist, right? I want to get into why this is coming to the forefront. 2:30 MM
DRS THOMAS COWAN AND ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED BY MIKE ADAMS - WHY THE 'VIRUS' PANDEMIC IS A FARCE
1:01:29 Minute Video
[www.bitchute.com]
First published at 04:06 UTC on August 30th, 2021.

• 3:52 MM
• Dr. Andrew Kaufman: And I just assumed that would be how they discovered Viruses, but what has happened is that since the 1950s, they have this procedure that they call Isolation, but it’s actually, a complete inversion of the meaning of that word and what they do is they have the possible or the putative source of an alleged Virus or possible Virus in Nature that they might have a theory is causing a Disease, but they can’t actually find it. 4:25 MM
• 4:51 MM
• And then, when they show there’s Damage to those Cells in the Culture, they say that that’s evidence of a Virus. And then, they show Electron Microscope pictures of Particles, but as we’ve seen, Scientist in that Field knew about this problem for a long time that these Particles they see is what happens when Cells break down in the process of dying and they can’t be distinguished from each other in any way, you know, based on appearance because they’ve never actually been shown to exist separately in Nature and they’ve never been, you know, Purified in any form that could be used for further study, like as a Reference Material that you mention and, you know, they do have what they might call Reference Material available, but what it is - is they just take the Fluid from the Cell Culture and Filter it and put it in a Vial. And interestingly, and I think this is actually the purpose of why they use this Experiment, that’s the same exact Procedure to Manufacture a Vaccine because that very same Fluid from that Cell Culture is, essentially, the Vaccine Material minus the Adjuvants. 6:10 MM
• 8:40 MM
• Mike Adams: The next question is for Dr. Cowan. So what really shocked me about all of this is that once we understand that they don’t have an Isolated Virus for COVID, it also turns out they can’t prove that they have Isolated Viruses that are proven to cause Polio or Measles or other things. Can you give us your thoughts on the Field of Virology and this entire Postulate that these Viruses are causing these Conditions alone? 9:08 MM
• 11:40 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Now, let me just tell you the people who agree with what I just said, #1) 95, as of yesterday, Health Institutions have been asked can you show me a study where a SARS-CoV-2, that’s the Virus, has been found in any bodily fluid of anybody with COVID? In writing, they say NO. 12:08 MM
• 15:35 MM
• Mike Adams: Right, so they can find the Virus in anything when they’re just Killing Cells.
• 21:36 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: If you don’t have possession of the thing first, which they all admit they don’t, then you can’t say that this Piece of it came from that thing. That’s how Human Beings think. You can’t say this Paragraph came from this Book unless you have the Book first. [You can’t] say this Piece of a Unicorn came from a Unicorn unless you’ve seen a Unicorn. 22:04 MM

...End of File Preview...

Date: September 13, 2021 05:49PM

Here is my File Preview for my file on Virus Variations or Mutations, which might also address some of your other questions...

Virus Variations or Mutations

...File Preview...
The science of mRNA vacations [Vaccinations]
51:58 Minute Video
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service. @ 1-30-21
[www.youtube.com] NG
[www.bitchute.com]
Jan 15, 2021
Dr. Tom Cowan

• JR’s Notes:
• 27:11 MM
• What does it mean, so people say to me something like, Tom, if you say they haven’t found the Virus, how come they now find Mutations of this Virus, some of which are considered to be more Deadly, more Transmittable, Less Deadly or who knows? So how is that possible if there hasn’t been a Virus isolated that you can find different Variations or Mutations of the Virus?
• Now it’s actually very simple, as I’ve explained many times. The way that this so-called Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 is found, the same way all of the other RNA Viruses have been discovered is they take an Unpurified Sample from a person who’s Sick, sometimes in a non-specific, sometimes in a specific way, or they take a previously Cultured Laboratory Sample, sometimes they start with an actual person, sometimes they start with a Laboratory Culture. So they don’t Purify it, they don’t Isolate anything, they Inoculate this on to Tissue, they Starve and Poison the Tissue, the Tissue breaks down into Thousands, maybe Millions of different Genetic Particles or Particles that have Genetic Pieces in them and then, they use the PCR Technology with Primers to look for certain snippets of this Genetic Rue. And they find some and then, they put that in a Computer Model, a Computer Program, sorry, and they do something called Alignment. 29:03 MM
• 29:03 MM
• And again, to understand this, it’s very similar to if your goal is to make an exact Copy of a Lego Castle and you find a few Pieces of it and then, you put it into the Computer Program and it generates the entire Castle. Now you can imagine that depending on the Alignment and depending on how you Program the Computer that everybody will come up with a slightly different Castle because it turns out the Castle doesn’t exist in the first place. And so you can’t make an exact Copy of something you Never found and have Isolated in the first place, which is why at last count, I think there’s a reported 6,000 different Variations of this particular Virus because just like there’s 6,000 different Variations of this Castle or Unicorns because nobody has seen the actual Real Unicorn or Castle. And one of the ways of thinking about this and why they’re called Silico Genome of a Silico Virus, which means it’s a Computer Generated in Silica, so to speak, a Theoretical Virus is whenever you have Theoretical Products, you call them Models. And so you end up with Competing Models, which are called different Genetic Variations with different Mutations because you look for a different Primer Sequence. So you found it because pretty much all the Sequences will be there if you turn the PCR Cycles up and up and then, you put that in the Computer and it Generates a different “Virus.” 30:58 MM
• 30:58 MM
• And to think about this, there are, you know, last count, I think 800 or so different Variations or maybe it was 89 different Variations of the HIV Virus, there’s over 6,000 of the Coronavirus and anybody want to guess how many different Variations there are of a Schnauzer Dog. And for those of you who guessed there’s 1, you would be correct because everybody knows what a Schnauzer Dog looks like because they’ve seen it. And since nobody has seen a HIV or a Coronavirus, they have to make up different Models and everybody has a different Model so you get 6,000 different Models. And so, this is just another aspect of the Failure of Science, really, and the Isolation and Characterization of the Virus. 31:54 MM
4-4-21

• #HTownRush on KHOU 11, 4-4-21, 7:00 AM
• Now let’s turn to the latest with the Coronavirus. … Right now it is a race to get as many people Vaccinated as quickly as possible because another Strain of the Virus is rooting itself here in the U.S. Janelle Bludau Connects the Dots.
• It is now looking like the UK Variant of COVID-19 is the predominant Strain in many parts of the U.S. So what does that mean? Let’s Connects the Dots. The CDC now says that the UK Variant accounts for 26% of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. The Variant, which was first discovered in the United Kingdom in September, did not appear in the U.S. until the very end of December. Now it is the predominate Strain in at least 5 regions with Florida having the most confirmed cases. This new data is not exactly shocking for Health Officials. The UK Variant is believed to be much more Contagious than the Original Virus with some estimating it is 50 to 90% more Transmissible. Now research in the British Medical Journal has found the UK Variant comes with a greater risk of Death something researchers had expected, but were waiting on the data. Now US Health Officials are in a race between Vaccines and this Variant. If we can get Herd Immunity against Coronavirus, it can slow the spread of the UK Variant even if it is more Contagious and potentially more deadly. Some Experts are now predicting that could happen by summertime. Connecting the Dots, I’m Janelle Bludau KHOU 11 News.
MIT Scientist Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview - MUST SEE!
43:23 Minute Video
[freeworldnews.tv]
Jul 22, 2021
The Alex Jones Show
Download See - Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Alex Jones Show on 7-22-21

• 6:17 MM
• But also, the alleged PCR Diagnostic Test, which is based on this Genome Sequence, was, actually, used before they even had shown the presence of this New Virus in any way. In fact, it was made completely based on the published Genome Sequence from the SARS Virus in 2003, which also, by the way, was an In Silico Genome. 7:30 MM
• 13:55 MM
• Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Yeah, I’d be happy to. So I described before that [0:00 MM] they sequenced this entire Genome and they did this in a way where they had, basically, Fragments of Genetic Material from whatever would be in someone’s lungs who was Sick, which would be a lot of different things and there turns out that there’s like 56 Million Individual Little Fragments of RNA and they sequenced those and we don’t know where any of those Individual Fragments are from because we didn’t get it from a Virus, right, and we don’t even know that there is a Virus because it wasn’t even shown.
• So, basically, they put these Fragments into a Computer and the Computer combines them into over 3 Million possible Genomes and they pick one of those, tweak it to make it look like a Bat Coronavirus, which probably was a predetermined outcome, and then, they put that and they say this is the Index Genome, OK?
• So then what they do is they put out a set of instructions, like a recipe, of how anyone around the world can now do this Experiment, except what they’re going to do is in the end is they’re going to compare it to that Index Sequence, which is totally contrived by a Computer. But since they’re Never going to get an exact match, right, because they’re Not actually testing a real thing, right, they’re just combining all of these random Sequences together.
• So every time they repeat the Experiment by this recipe around the world and there’s been something like, I think someone said 40,000 of these things that have been done, NOT one matches exactly. They all are a little bit off and this is what happens when you try repeat an Experiment that’s Invalid is that you don’t get the same results. 15:47 MM [1:47 MM]

...End of File Preview...

Date: September 13, 2021 09:22PM

Hi John,

thank you very much for taking the time to share that information with me, I think I'm getting an understanding of why you say viruses don't exist.

But I find it little shaky in places. Like: "want to guess how many different Variations there are of a Schnauzer Dog. And for those of you who guessed there’s 1 you would be correct..."

Well for a start, there is the Standard Schnauzer, the Miniature Schnauzer and the Giant Schnauzer dog.

But let's ignore the Schnauzer varieties and let's say somebody had 1000 pure bread Standard Schnauzer Dogs of very very similar size and colors, and sequenced a DNA sample from each dog, they would end up with 1000 different DNA sequences. In this case you could say that a Schnauzer dog doesn't exist - and in away you could be right...

Date: September 13, 2021 11:44PM

It doesn't really matter if viruses exist or don't exist what matters is did anybody show that what they call a virus make anybody sick.

so where did they do that?

I will answer for you.

they didn't

what they would have to do is have a procedure to go through Koch's postulates that's the whole purpose of Koch's postulates they failed for this and for every other virus.

So then what people say is Koch's postulates don't apply anymore and yet they fail to provide any other systematic procedure that does prove that any virus is making anybody sick

and that includes world-renowned epidemiologists and virologists. I have asked.

And yet people still believe in the virus and the vaccine

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables