Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Oh my! What happened to the forum?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 14, 2021 12:14AM

I'm not amused.

There's NOTHING funny about a small group of monsters taking control over the minds of the masses by making up fictitious Viruses and then, using Fear to Destroy humanity.

Dr. Thomas Cowan:
If you don’t have possession of the thing first, which they all admit they don’t, then you can’t say that this Piece of it came from that thing. ...
You can’t say this Paragraph came from this Book unless you have the Book first.
[You can’t] say this Piece of a Unicorn came from a Unicorn unless you’ve seen a Unicorn. 22:04 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 15, 2021 04:57PM

Hi John,

"I'm not amused."
I'm honestly not trying to be funny there (if that was in response to me) or try your patients.
I understand it must be a little frustrating discussing an issue with somebody coming into it with completely different believes. I appreciate your time and effort - I've already learnt a lot from our discussion.

Rereading your posts.
Would I be correct in saying you don't believe in viruses because:
- you don't believe a virus could be isolated.
- you don't believe it's possible to purify a virus sample.
- you don't believe the sequencing process is sequencing pure virus DNA (and that they are sequencing other "junk" particles instead).

A paleontology analogy that I think might work.
It would be like digging up say 10 cubic meters of bones, rocks and dirty, then smashing it all up to free the bones (also breaking bones), then giving all this to somebody and telling to assemble the skeletons (that they have never seen before) from the bones (and dirty and rocks).

In the paleontology world many times people had to revise findings after realizing their "new" dinosaur was actually parts of two different dinosaurs.

Do you think this captures the main reasons?

Date: September 15, 2021 05:40PM

Date: September 16, 2021 05:30PM

A quick primer on how viruses are isolated and purified (3mins):
[www.youtube.com]
(It's sponsored by a company that make lab equipment, but it's the most concise/accessible version I found without making anybody watch hours of lectures.)

This is a quick primer on the current state of DNA sequencing:
[www.youtube.com]

Note, it's impossible to accidentally sequence two bit of different DNA at the same time commingling the results. If that happen (via contamination or something) you would get an error very early on in the sequencing process.

Those processes are performed 1000s of times a day all around the world.

The "it's impossible to isolate and purify viruses" and "sequencing doesn't give accurate results" seem to be the main tangible points (from Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, Stefan Lanka, etc.) for the "virus doesn't exist" theory. But their knowledge doesn't seem to extend to modern techniques, some of their claims may apply to much older processes (back when DNA sequencing was hard) and some of the stories told by the above mentioned virus deniers are likely true, but where like 20+ years ago and/or due to sloppy lab work (i.e. they got a contamination and didn't notice until the end - then blamed the process rather than fixing their sloppy practices).

Even so, they offer absolute not evidence of the claims that viruses doesn't exist and doesn't cause disease, they only try to discredit processes and techniques being used by people who know viruses exist and cause disease - and that alone does not prove anything about their claims.

John, the (kind of rambling) video calling experts "lairs" doesn't really add anything to your argument. At that point it's just a who-do-you-believe, people without any tangible evidence calling out "liar", or people with tangible evidence calling out "misinformation"...

Date: September 16, 2021 07:20PM

FACT:
Vaccines have NEVER Eradicated any Dis-Ease!!!

FACT:
Our so-called Experts claim Vaccines Eradicated a host of so-called "Infectious Dis-Eases" such as small pox, scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough, measles, tuberculosis, typhoid and polio.

FACT:
Our so-called Experts are Liars!!!

FACT:
Our so-called Experts openly admit they don’t know the Cause of Heart Disease and Cancer and Diabetes and Arthritis and virtually all of the other so-called “Non-Infectious Diseases”!

Since our so-called Experts openly admit they don’t know the Cause to virtually all of our so-called Non-Infectious Diseases and since our so-called Experts openly LIE about virtually all of our so-called Infectious Diseases, why do we ever listen to these Con Artists?

Recommended reading...

"Racketeering In Medicine-The Suppression of Alternatives" by James P. Carter, M.D., Dr. P.H.
"Murder By Injection" by Eustace Mullins
“Vaccines - The Poisoned Needle" By Eleanora McBean
"The Medical Mafia" by by Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.
"Naked Empress" by Hans Ruesch
"The Drug Story" by Morris Beale
"Trust Us, We're Experts" by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber
"Death by Medicine" by Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

The American Medical System is the leading Cause of Death and Injury in the US.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 07:21PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 16, 2021 10:34PM

@sodoff. Have you never wondered why, in a world where people have been getting infectious-type illnesses of the respiratory system since the dawn of spoken and written language at least, no government/tribal leader/dictator/ruler ever shut down its entire society to "save" anyone? What the **** is so special about corona 19 that it should lead to the mandates we have had to endure over the past year and a half?

Take your time in answering, I'm in no hurry.

Date: September 16, 2021 11:18PM

Hi Horsea!

"no government/tribal leader/dictator/ruler ever shut down its entire society to "save" anyone?"

Minor nit with "shut down its entire society", since that hasn't really happened for COVID-19. Instead I'll interpret this as "implement significant restrictions of personal liberty", does that sound reasonable?

But it has happened, a lot. The 1918 influenza saw a lots of similar restrictions we are seeing today, masks, distancing, restricted travel. There have been other cases more recently where local government restricted travel to try to prevent further spread of an outbreak.

Going back to the plague (1350 on wards), there were many places that required quarantine, some cities completely blocked strangers for entering. This is where the word "quarantine" came from, "quarantena" meaning "forty days" in Venetian, which was the length of quarantine that people had decided was safe for the Black Death.

When Cholera came around in the 18th century, authorities opted to adopt the tactics from the Plague. People in contact with sick where put in quarantine, those who were sick put in special hospitals. Ships would need special licences to be allow to dock at ports and so on.

MIRS, SARS1, H1N1 all saw restrictions in the effected areas. Probably the quick reaction with the restrictions saved us from another global pandemic...

What's so special about SARS-CoV-2? Nothing really, it's just another pandemic and the deployment of restrictions we've seen work in the past. Possibly, if anything is different, we have more knowledge of viruses, pandemics and how to deal with it.

Does that help answer your question? (Sorry if it's not the answer you wanted - I can't control that.)

Date: September 16, 2021 11:54PM

[www.thetruthbarrier.com]
Can Electron Microscopy Resolve The HIV Battle? An Exclusive Interview with EM Pioneer Dr. Étienne de Harven

The Truth Barrier is delighted to bring you this Q&A with a true expert on EM. Dr. de Harven is the former President of the Electron Microscopy Society of America.

DE HARVEN: Unacceptably frustrated by the total lack of success in all attempts to demonstrate virus particles in human cancer by EM, the “impresarios” of the cancer/virus “dream” (Gallo, Fauci, and others) totally engaged in the molecular approach.

Consequently, they invented molecular markers to compensate for the missing viral particles...

Date: September 17, 2021 06:17AM

That link didn't work for me, but I was able to find another copy.

"Can Electron Microscopy Resolve The HIV Battle? An Exclusive Interview with EM Pioneer Dr. Étienne de Harven"
[outline.com]

Interest. But I did notice this:

> -“HIV”, as an exogenous, AIDS causing retrovirus simply does not exist, and this
> fact should be recognized as soon as possible for a complete, radical
> re- distribution of AIDS research funds, worldwide.

Any scientific publication that ends with something like "no further research" always seems a bit shady, this article ends with "no further research should be funded".

Date: September 17, 2021 11:40AM

sodoffsocks

> -“HIV”, as an exogenous, AIDS causing retrovirus simply does not exist, and this

Any scientific publication that ends with something like "no further research" always seems a bit shady, this article ends with "no further research should be funded"

We know what causes AIDS and it's NOT a VIRUS, which is why "no further [ VIRUS ] research should be funded"! There is nothing shady about this obvious realization. However, what is shady is our current Medical System and I'm having a hard time understanding why you are defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System. You bring up conflict of interest when someone sells Vitamin Supplements as if there's no conflict of interest with our current Medical System. Now I'm curious, what do you do for a living? Who do you work for? Why are you defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 17, 2021 11:55AM

JR

Sodoffsocks thinks he/she knows something and knows nothing.

Huge waste of time.

He/she claims they use new procedures. They dont.

I already linked to SOVI by kaufman explaining this.

I have read the original chinese paper and sodoffsocks has not.

They do exactly what kaufman describes. And its pure nonsense. Not isolation. And no way to know whats in there or the source.

Even if they had...it says nothing about disease causation. Nor has anyone done any studies with controls to show disease causation.

Date: September 17, 2021 12:21PM

sodoffsocks
A quick primer on how viruses are isolated and purified (3mins):
[www.youtube.com]
(It's sponsored by a company that make lab equipment, but it's the most concise/accessible version I found without making anybody watch hours of lectures.)

What a Crock of SH-IT!!!

Do you actually believe this proves a Virus has been Isolated?

Yes, it is possible to Isolate something as small as a Virus, but Viruses have NEVER been Isolated!!!

DRS THOMAS COWAN AND ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED BY MIKE ADAMS - WHY THE 'VIRUS' PANDEMIC IS A FARCE
1:01:29 Minute Video

First published at 04:06 UTC on August 30th, 2021.

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
DRS THOMAS COWAN AND
ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED
BY MIKE ADAMS - WHY THE 'VIRUS' PANDEMIC IS A FARCE
August 29, 2021

3:52 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: And I just assumed that would be how they discovered Viruses, but what has happened is that since the 1950s, they have this procedure that they call Isolation, but it’s actually, a complete inversion of the meaning of that word and what they do is they have the possible or the putative source of an alleged Virus or possible Virus in Nature that they might have a theory is causing a Disease, but they can’t actually find it. 4:25 MM

4:51 MM
And then, when they show there’s Damage to those Cells in the Culture, they say that that’s evidence of a Virus. And then, they show Electron Microscope pictures of Particles, but as we’ve seen, Scientist in that Field knew about this problem for a long time that these Particles they see is what happens when Cells break down in the process of dying and they can’t be distinguished from each other in any way, you know, based on appearance because they’ve never actually been shown to exist separately in Nature and they’ve never been, you know, Purified in any form that could be used for further study, like as a Reference Material that you mention and, you know, they do have what they might call Reference Material available, but what it is - is they just take the Fluid from the Cell Culture and Filter it and put it in a Vial. And interestingly, and I think this is actually the purpose of why they use this Experiment, that’s the same exact Procedure to Manufacture a Vaccine because that very same Fluid from that Cell Culture is, essentially, the Vaccine Material minus the Adjuvants. 6:10 MM

8:40 MM
Mike Adams: The next question is for Dr. Cowan. So what really shocked me about all of this is that once we understand that they don’t have an Isolated Virus for COVID, it also turns out they can’t prove that they have Isolated Viruses that are proven to cause Polio or Measles or other things. Can you give us your thoughts on the Field of Virology and this entire Postulate that these Viruses are causing these Conditions alone? 9:08 MM

9:08 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: Yeah Mike, I also just want to point out that your example of Glyphosate is appropriate because Glyphosate is smaller than a Virus [Mike: It is.], so it isn’t a technical problem to have Pure Glyphosate or Pure something smaller than a Virus. It’s common Laboratory stuff, so that’s not the problem. The way I would answer your question is, you know, this question I keep asking people - how do you know there’s a Virus and it causes Disease? 9:45 MM

10:07 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: And the reality is those are Epidemiological Observations - none of which Prove any causation - that’s not the role. 10:17 MM

10:47 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: So we have a long history of being wrong about this. 10:52 MM

11:40 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: Now, let me just tell you the people who agree with what I just said, #1) 95, as of yesterday, Health Institutions have been asked can you show me a study where a SARS-CoV-2, that’s the Virus, has been found in any bodily fluid of anybody with COVID? In writing, they say NO. 12:08 MM

15:35 MM
Mike Adams: Right, so they can find the Virus in anything when they’re just Killing Cells.

21:36 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan:
If you don’t have possession of the thing first, which they all admit they don’t, then ...
you can’t say that this Piece of it came from that thing. ...
You can’t say this Paragraph came from this Book unless you have the Book first.
[You can’t] say this Piece of a Unicorn came from a Unicorn unless you’ve seen a Unicorn. 22:04 MM

23:16 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: But what we find is that Bacteria actually play a similar role throughout Nature, as in our Bodies, the so-called Saprophytic Function - that they reduce dying Biological Material into their constituent elements sort of break them down and digest them. And so, what I think you’re seeing with those experiments and it was really interesting because they had I think like Mycelium Meningenesis, right, I think you mentioned Mycobacterium - these things that cause, you know, supposedly Meningitis and Tuberculosis, that when you exhale, that’s the way your Body’s getting rid of Toxins, actually, just the Carbon Dioxide itself, right, is the Acid in your Blood, so if you can’t get off enough CO2, you have an Acidic Blood Environment, which as we know is conducive to Illness and will cause a lot of problems. But there’s also many other things that come out, you know, essentially any volatile compounds that can exit, you know, through the Lungs plus, you know, all kinds of particles and debris from the air that you breathe in, you know, that gets trapped that comes out in the breath. So there’s lots of things your Body is trying to get rid of and those things get trapped in the Masks. 24:36 MM

28:30 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: And you even see predictions now. I saw a paper or an editorial from one of the prominent newspapers saying that they’re expected a new, you know, deadly Variant this Flu Season and they’re going to call it COVID 22 and that’s going to keep going on. 28:48 MM

[www.bitchute.com]

Date: September 17, 2021 12:30PM

fresh
JR

Sodoffsocks thinks he/she knows something and knows nothing.

Huge waste of time.

He/she claims they use new procedures. They dont.

I already linked to SOVI by kaufman explaining this.

I have read the original chinese paper and sodoffsocks has not.

They do exactly what kaufman describes. And its pure nonsense. Not isolation. And no way to know whats in there or the source.

Even if they had...it says nothing about disease causation. Nor has anyone done any studies with controls to show disease causation

Indeed, it seems that sodoffsocks has NOT done any actual research and is just poo pooing from the sidelines.

Date: September 17, 2021 12:34PM

[m.youtube.com]

The above is kaufman dissecting HOW THEY DO IT TODAY.

and how they claimed to find sars cov 2

Heres the original paper i believe.

[www.nature.com]

Absolute horseshit
Assumptions and poor procedures.

Whats in their sample?

How do they identify it?
Using pcr and assumptions

What's causing the cell death that they claim proves pathogenic virus? a "virus" or antibiotics?

They detect genetic fragments thats it.

Gee i wonder if the sickness could have been caused by pollution? And "Viruses" are "just there in the body? Nah. No profiting in that.

Freaking idiot psychopaths

The problem is people impressed by techno speak who think it must be true because i cant understand it and " they are scientists"

Trained to be obedient by the school system. My own kids know this whole thing is b.s.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2021 12:49PM by fresh.

Date: September 17, 2021 01:23PM

fresh
[m.youtube.com]

The above is kaufman dissecting HOW THEY DO IT TODAY.

and how they claimed to find sars cov 2

Here's a snippet from my file on Dr. Andrew Kaufman for his original video...

[www.youtube.com]
The Rooster in the River of Rats
Koch's Postulates: Have They Been Proven for Viruses?

35:23 Minute Video

Apr 19, 2020
Andrew Kaufman
21.9K subscribers

Re: Koch's Postulates: Have They Been Proven for Viruses?
Posted by: Prana
Date: April 20, 2020 05:25AM

Here is my synopsis of Kaufman's video:

Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, explains how both SARS and SARS-Cov2 neither meet Koch's postulates, nor meet the weaker Thomas Rivers' criteria for viral causation of disease.

Koch Postulate:
1. The microorganism found in the ill but not the healthy
2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture
3. Cultured microrganism produces same disease in host
4. Re-isolate the microorganism

Rivers' Criteria:
1. Isolation of virus from diseased host
2. Cultivation of virus in host cells
3. Proof of filterability
4. Produce same disease in host
5. Re-isolation of virus
6. Detection of a specific immune response to virus

For discovered viruses that meets all the weaker Rivers' criteria, one is "fairly confident" that the virus caused a disease.

The recent papers of covid-19 that are cited as proof of causation meet half to none of the Rivers criteria. Some of these papers admit they only have "association", not causation. Another papers said the CV-19 is "implicated", but again, not proven. In fact, none of these studies claim proof of causation, but from these papers arose rumors which through the media became "facts" in people's heads.

Andrew Kaufman MD credentials:
• Bachelors of Science in Biology MIT
• Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
• Psychiatry Residency, Duke University
• Former Medical Instructor of Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of South Carolina
• Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
• Licensed and Board Certified in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
3:11 MM
So I want to point out that right here, just between the title and what they say in the body of this article, already they’re misleading you because in the second paragraph, they wrote, according to “Koch’s postulates, as modified by Rivers for viral diseases.”

So it’s NOT Koch’s postulates - it’s Rivers’ criteria, which is different and they should have put that in the title, but they’re misleading you to make you think that Koch’s postulates have been fulfilled. 3:35 MM

Slide…
Nature
Ron Fouchier et al.
15 May 2003
[www.nature.com]
Koch’s postulates fulfilled for SARS virus
Second paragraph:
“Koch’s postulates, as modified by Rivers for viral diseases, six criteria are required to establish a virus as the cause of a disease.”

3:35 MM
According to Rivers, there are 6 criteria to establish virus as the cause of disease and I’m going to tell you what those 6 criteria are and I’m going to compare and contrast that to Koch’s postulates. 3:50 MM

So you’ll see that the color coding tells you which matches up with which so that you can see that there quite a bit of overlap. 3:57 MM

So the one that Rivers did not require...

17:30ish
Exosomes...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 17, 2021 01:40PM

Hey sodoffsocks, do you know the connection between the 1910 Flexner Report and Thomas Rivers?

Here's a hint - Rivers is the "father of modern virology."

Can you say conflict of interest?

Can you say CORRUPTION?

As I've pointed out many times, no one can Connect Dots they do NOT have!!!

Date: September 17, 2021 07:25PM

John,

"why you are defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System."

Actually, I'm not. Also, I'd say all systems are corrupt and incompetent to some degree, including the ones you are defending.

This is what's happening (at a meta level):

Say, there is a widely accepted hypothesis, I'll describe as:
"Because X and Y, then Z is true."

You are saying Z is false (with lots of enthusiasm).
I ask why is Z false.
You say because some (a rather small amount of) people think X is wrong.

But X (and Y for that matter) being wrong only means that there is a question of the validity of the hypothesis, it does not prove the Z is false. Z might still be true for a variety of other reasons.

To prove Z is false, you would need to create a hypothesis for Z being false, then develop an experiment which proves the hypothesis. Then have other groups review and independently verify that the experiment can successfully prove the hypothesis.

None of the people you reference have done that, they are just "poo pooing from the sidelines" as you put it, while not proving anything, but only casting doubt in the minds of people who don't have scientific backgrounds. And, if this is all true (virus don't exist), why just "throw stones" at existing theories, why not just prove viruses don't exist - this would surely revolutionize science if true. (I would be incredibly excited about this discovery if it was real... - maybe they are right(!), but if they are they are not even attempting to prove it.)

Does Kaufman has any published (in a proper journal) papers on virology topics?

Date: September 17, 2021 07:48PM

Sucksonsocks

You are incorrect..

that is not what kaufman has to do ..

all he did is logically show that the procedure that THEY use makes no sense and the conclusions that they draw cannot be made that's all

that's perfectly valid

Sorry you cant understand it. You on the other hand present youtube videos missing details

secondly lanka already did the experiment and showed that their procedure is invalid since cell death still occurred without "virus"

Date: September 17, 2021 10:37PM

John Rose
sodoffsocks

Any scientific publication that ends with something like "no further research" always seems a bit shady, this article ends with "no further research should be funded"

We know what causes AIDS and it's NOT a VIRUS, which is why "no further [ VIRUS ] research should be funded"! There is nothing shady about this obvious realization. However, what is shady is our current Medical System and I'm having a hard time understanding why you are defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System. You bring up conflict of interest when someone sells Vitamin Supplements as if there's no conflict of interest with our current Medical System. Now I'm curious, what do you do for a living? Who do you work for? Why are you defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System?

sodoffsocks
John,

"why you are defending such a CORRUPT and Incompetent System."

Actually, I'm not. ...

If you believe what our current Medical System wants us to believe, if you believe in their LIES, if you believe Viruses Cause Disease and if you believe Vaccines Eradicated any Disease, then you are, in effect, defending our current Medical System, especially since you are also attacking those with opposing views.

Once again...

Why are you pro Allopathic Medicine?

The American Medical System is the leading Cause of Death and Injury in the US.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 18, 2021 04:54AM

@Sodoff.

In the past, it was the sick (i.e., those with obvious symptoms) who were quarantined.

Of course, I couldn't care less if people with a raging fear of germs choose to stay indoors, hide under the bed and stay there until all viruses and bacteria, etc. are eliminated from the face of the earth. tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2021 04:55AM by Horsea.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 18, 2021 01:36PM

Amen

Date: September 19, 2021 10:48AM

“I do not believe the profession is conscious of its irregular and guerrilla style of defending its so-called science. It is forced by its confusions to make explanations that do not explain, except to those who are not troubled with thinking.” -Dr. John Tilden

Date: September 19, 2021 11:32PM

John Rose
Hey sodoffsocks, do you know the connection between the 1910 Flexner Report and Thomas Rivers?

Here's a hint - Rivers is the "father of modern virology."

Can you say conflict of interest?

Can you say CORRUPTION?

As I've pointed out many times, no one can Connect Dots they do NOT have!!!

Since you haven't replied, here's the Connection...

Virus Hunters Scam
20:51 Minute Video

Published on Jul 1, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Virus Hunters Scam and the Global Virome Project that is supposedly going to identify all 1.67 Million of the so-called Viruses. John explains that the Virus Theory of Disease was invented to save the Germ Theory of Disease and in order to understand both the Virus Theory of Disease and the Germ Theory of Disease, we have to understand the True Cause of Disease. Join John as he teaches all of us to Disease Proof ourselves, our Friends and our Family.

Per Video Tape JR# 00230 - 20:57 made 6-30-18:

WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

The Masses, once again, are being Bombarded with Bullshit. I just read a very disturbing article the other day talking about these New Virus Hunters - we’ve got a Global Virus Project going on now so we can identify all 1.67 Million Viruses.

Bullshit - Poppycock - Arrrg! It’s all a Lie. It’s a Scam, folks. In order to understand the Virus Theory of Disease, you have to understand the Germ Theory of Disease. In order to understand the Germ Theory of Disease, you have to understand the Cause of Disease. If you don’t know the Cause of Disease, you’re going to continue to believe in Absurdities and then, Commit the Atrocities that Cause all of these things. 0: 47 MM

[youtu.be]
5:29 MM
If you don’t understand the Cause of Disease, you won’t understand that the Germ Theory of Disease is Bogus and then, you won’t understand that, equally so, the Virus Theory of Disease is just as Bogus and to help you understand that look at how our Medical System in America was manipulated by Rockefeller - the 1910 Flexner Report. This guy [ Simon Flexner ] went out and evaluated all the Medical Schools back then. Two-thirds of them were Homeopathic Medicine and the other one-third was Allopathic Medicine and over the next 50 years Rockefeller gave, what was it, 500 Million dollars I think it was during that time period and gave that Profession an unfair advantage so they could easily out-compete the other people. 6:15 MM

[youtu.be]
11:45 MM
If you look at the Father of Modern Virology, that’s going to be the Connection to the Flexner Report. I told you about the Flexner Report just a few moments ago, but I digress and talk about a lot of things and don’t come back to the Connection I wanted to make. Rockefeller manipulated the Medical Industry to get “Allopathic Doctors” to promote their Germ Theory of Disease so they can have Poisons to Kill the Germs. That’s the whole basis behind how they got started.

But now what we have, Rockefeller hired this man, Thomas Rivers, who’s the “Father of Modern Virology.” This is their long-term goal, my friends, for a One World Collectivist State. They know, intermittently, they got to do certain things and the Biggest thing they want us to believe in is this Contagion Myth because if we finally woke up and realized that we don’t Catch a Cold or a Flu or Pneumonia - we Eat it, once we realize that’s the Cause of Disease, then we realize it’s the Cause to almost all of our other Diseases, it’s also the Cause to the Fall of Mankind, it’s the reason why we have all of these other Problems that seem impossible to Solve because they’re so gigantic. But when we realize if we just Changed our Collective Mentality, most of those Problems that we’re struggling with trying to help make better Downstream won’t even exist anymore. 13:06 MM

It’s exciting once you see the Big Picture, once you realize that Correcting One Simple Mistake Solves a lot of Problems. 13:15 MM

[youtu.be]
15:58 MM
There’s going to be a Vaccine for everything.

[youtu.be]
16:00 MM
As long as we believe in absurdities, as long as we believe in the Vaccine Theory of Disease, we’re going to commit atrocities, we’re going to Vaccinate our children, we’re all going to line up when the “Pandemic” comes out and we’re going to be dropping like flies all around us not realizing that the Poison was in the Vaccine. That’s what they did a hundred years ago and it’s going to happen again. That’s why they’ve been doing all of these different Swine Flus, Ebola Flus, you name it, Ebola, all those things are designed to keep Bombarding your Brain with more References that are making you think that this is a reality. This is what our Experts are doing. But you have to understand these people are bamboozled - they’re Tricked - you have to understand what you look at when you look at a Virus - you have to understand when they came up with the Virus Theory of Disease, there were No Microscopes that could actually see it. 16:57 MM

Now the Rife Microscope could, but they destroyed that. 17:00 MM

Side note: This is another video where I predicted this Fake Pandemic - see 30 Year Raw Vegan Reveals the Most Valuable Knowledge In the World

JR’s Videos that Predicted the Pandemic...

Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution
Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Diet - Change Your World!!!
Virus Hunters Scam

Date: September 20, 2021 04:53PM

Horsea,

"In the past, it was the sick (i.e., those with obvious symptoms) who were quarantined."

The sick are not quarantined. People who are *not* sick but are visiting from somewhere else, and people who are not *sick* but have been exposed to sick people, they are the ones being forced to quarantined. People who are sick are sent to medical interment camps where they are expected to die (this is circa 1300s, so it's not going to be as nice and or as clean as modern times...).

Please tell me how your learned that in know history no government ever imposed restrictions due to an outbreak of disease/sickness?

"Of course, I couldn't care less if people with a raging fear of germs choose to stay indoors, hide under the bed and stay there until all viruses and bacteria, etc. are eliminated from the face of the earth"

That sounds like you are wishing your perceived political opposition was died...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 20, 2021 05:30PM

Wow, nothing has changed here. The same ole DYSFUNCTIONAL DYNAMICS. Carry on...

Date: September 20, 2021 06:56PM

Hi John,

"What a Crock of SH-IT!!!"

What exactly are you calling out with your "Crock of SH-IT" comment?

"Do you actually believe this proves a Virus has been Isolated?"

This shows the process (at a high level) for isolating virus. I posted this because people on this list keep saying it's impossible and don't seem to understand the process at all.

Do I believe a Virus has been Isolated? Yes, I do. I know several virologists who use this isolation process on a regular basis.

"Yes, it is possible to Isolate something as small as a Virus, but Viruses have NEVER been Isolated!!!"

Why is it possible to isolate something as small as a Virus, but not a virus?

This list of credentials has pretty much zero relevance to virology:
"Andrew Kaufman MD credentials:
• Bachelors of Science in Biology MIT
• Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
• Psychiatry Residency, Duke University
• Former Medical Instructor of Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of South Carolina
• Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
• Licensed and Board Certified in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry"

Take a step back for a moment, a step outside of yourself, and look at how you appear to others:
Kaufman is a Psychologist, he has next to no (possibly a tiny bit of in his Biology bachelors) training in virology. But he is trained in a discipline often used as the foundation for things like brainwashing, manipulation, and mass social manipulation. You are choosing to believe somewhat wild (and very dangerous) claims about virology, from this person untrained in virology, but who's education would give them insight into planting ideas in people's minds.

How does that "outside" view look?

You post this quote I like, you post it a lot...:
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.” -Goethe

How can you tell you are not the one "who falsely believe they are free"?

"Why are you pro Allopathic Medicine?"

I'm not. I'm very wary of the state of modern medicine.

"The American Medical System is the leading Cause of Death and Injury in the US."

I totally agree with that! There are some things out there that might help, like data driven healthcare companies like Nuna.com. These are helping discover things like, implanting a heart stint makes no different to patients' recovery (but it's still done as a matter of routine). Data driven healthcare out also help catch many other false claims from the healthcare industrial complex.

Again, I'm not defending modern medicine, you are attacking modern medicine by trying to completely discredit a sub-branch of Biology called Virology, all I am doing is taking an objective look at your claims against Virology.

I'm still reading the 1910 Flexner report, I'll take a look at your pointers.

Also looking closer at Lanka's works, these seems much more scientific based, although it seems he doesn't have formally published any of this work claiming virus don't exist, so no peer reviewing and nobody trying to recreate his experiments so far.

So, right now I think the virus model/theory is the most accurate thing we have to describe what we call "viruses" just now. But I'm not a blind subscriber to it and I wholly expect at some point in the future somebody comes up with something that turns virus theory on it's head. But it's not looking like Kaufman is going to turn virology on it's head.

There is a lot of misinformation out there targeting all sides (including you, including me), targeting people who want to believe there is no virus, targeting people who want to believe there is a simple cure, targeting people who want to believe it's sent by their God to punish evil doers, etc... Together was can look at these claims objectively and get a better understanding of what is happening.

Date: September 20, 2021 08:05PM

Dr. Morse - A conversation about Covid and the Vaccine
27:21 Minute Video

Published September 3, 2021

11:21 MM
Now I’ve said this on my YouTube site for 30 years,
the Medical Community is Mad,
they’re Insane,
there is No such thing as Diseases.
There is Cause and Effect
and for you that are Chemists out there, Physicists,
we can explain everything though Chemistry and Physics.
There is No Pseudo-Science,
except for those in the Medical Community
that would like to Lie to you,
that would like to Control you,
that would like to take your Money
and then,
would like to Kill you
because
that’s exactly what’s going on right now
and
it’s what it looks like. 11:52 MM

Date: September 20, 2021 08:27PM

Kaufman has already explained it.

As has lanka

The problem is sidoffsOcks either doesnt understand it or more likely doesnt wANt to since admitting error is not a strong suit of humans.

Sodoffsocks refuses to directly address kaufmans rebuttal.

PATHOGENIC VIRUSES HAVE NEVER BEEN ISOLATED.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2021 09:23PM by fresh.

Date: September 20, 2021 09:09PM

John,

if I watch this video, is Dr Morse going to provide proof of that claim? Or is it just going to be accusing others of lying without backing up any of this claims with relevant factual information?

What is the main evidence I should watch out for in the video?
I feel a lot of the videos you've posted are just accusation of lying by the medical industry (or who ever is in charge) without anything other than a "just believe me". I'm sure the medical industry lies, but not about everything.

Date: September 20, 2021 09:59PM

sodoffsocks
John,

if I watch this video, is Dr Morse going to provide proof of that claim? Or is it just going to be accusing others of lying without backing up any of this claims with relevant factual information?

What is the main evidence I should watch out for in the video?
I feel a lot of the videos you've posted are just accusation of lying by the medical industry (or who ever is in charge) without anything other than a "just believe me". I'm sure the medical industry lies, but not about everything.

Wheres the factual info that Theres a pathogenic virus called sars cov 2 that spread all over the world from China?

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables