Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Oh my! What happened to the forum?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:15PM

Recommended reading...

"Racketeering In Medicine-The Suppression of Alternatives" by James P. Carter, M.D., Dr. P.H.
"Murder By Injection" by Eustace Mullins
“Vaccines - The Poisoned Needle" By Eleanora McBean
"The Medical Mafia" by by Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.
"Naked Empress" by Hans Ruesch
"The Drug Story" by Morris Beale
"Trust Us, We're Experts" by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber
"Death by Medicine" by Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

"Murder By Injection" by Eustace Mullins

Contents

1. The Medical Monopoly
2. Quacks on Quackery
3. The Profits of Cancer
4. Death and Vaccination
5. The Fluoridation Conspiracy
6. Whither AIDS
7. The Action of Fertilizers
8. Contamination of the Food Supply
9. The Drug Trust
10. The Rockefeller Syndicate

Foreword

The present work, the result of some forty years of investigative research, is a logical progression from my previous books: the expose of the international control of monetary issue and banking practices in the United States; a later work revealing the secret network of organizations through which these alien forces wield political power—the secret committees, foundations, and political parties through which their hidden plans are implemented; and now; to the most vital issue of all, the manner in which these depredations affect the daily lives and health of American citizens. Despite the great power of the hidden rulers, I found that only one group has the power to issue life or death sentences to any American—our nation's physicians.

I discovered that these physicians, despite their great power, were themselves subjected to very strict controls over every aspect of their professional lives. These controls, surprisingly enough, were not wielded by any state or federal agency, although almost every other aspect of American life is now under the absolute control of the bureaucracy. The physicians have their own autocracy, a private trade association, the American Medical Association. This group, which is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, had gradually built up its power until it assumed total control over medical schools and the accreditation of physicians.

The trail of these manipulators led me straight to the same lairs of the international conspirators whom I had exposed in previous books. I knew that they had already looted America, reduced its military power to a dangerously low level, and imposed bureaucratic controls on every American. I now discovered that their conspiracies also directly affected the health of every American. This conspiracy has resulted in a documented decline in the health of our citizens. We now rank far down the list of civilized nations in infant mortality and other significant medical statistics. I was able to document the shocking record of these cold-blooded tycoons who not only plan and carry out famines, economic depressions, revolutions and wars, but who also find their greatest profits in their manipulations of our medical care. The cynicism and malice of these conspirators is something beyond the imagination of most Americans. They deliberately mulct our people of millions of dollars each year through "charitable" organizations and then use these same organizations as key groups to bolster their Medical Monopoly. Fear and intimidation are the basic techniques by which the conspirators maintain their control over all aspects of our health care, as they ruthlessly crush any competitor who challenges their profits. As in other aspects of their "behavioural control" over the American people, their most constantly used weapon against us is their employment of federal agents and federal agencies to carry out their intrigues. The proof of this operation may be the most disturbing revelation of my work.

Eustace Mullins
February 22, 1988

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:42PM

You mean like:

Isolation and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first US COVID-19 patient, J Harcourt, 2020 March 7th:
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:52PM

sodoffsocks
You mean like:

Isolation and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first US COVID-19 patient, J Harcourt, 2020 March 7th:
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Nope. Nice try.

You REALLY dont understand this stuff.

ISOLATION in the title doesnt mean isolated.
Isolation is critical.
Virology is a farce.
I have contacted virologists and epidemiologists.. world-renowned ..and they refuse to debate kaufman ..they refused to give suitable answers to my questions .

You have not read or understood kaufman like I said.

REBUT KAUFMAN IN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR LINK.
READ YOUR LINK AND THE METHODOLOGY.

STOP BEING A SUPERFICIAL FOOL. I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL. YOU ARE PROVING ME RIGHT.. Even though you whined about my accurate characterization.

Once again.

[andrewkaufmanmd.com]

[m.youtube.com]

Secondly where have they satisfied the rest of the requirements to prove a pandemic ?

existence of something that they claim to have found even though they didn't doesn't mean that that thing that they found is what is causing a sickness

nor is there any evidence that that thing is being passed from one person to another

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2021 10:58PM by fresh.

Date: September 20, 2021 11:04PM

Gary,

would you consider this a summary of why you don't believe in viruses:
- you don't believe a virus could be isolated.
- you don't believe it's possible to purify a virus sample.
- you don't believe the sequencing process is sequencing pure virus DNA (and that they are sequencing other "junk" particles instead).

Anything missing or that you would like to add/remove?

John,

why don't answer some of my questions are than spamming the thread with articles not related to those questions?

Like: Why is it possible to isolate something as small as a Virus, but not a virus?

Date: September 20, 2021 11:10PM

Stop being lazy and giving out assignments

you made a claim.. you put a link up

either give the evidence to support your claim in the context of Kaufman's rebuttal.. either his video rebuttal or his written rebuttal which is specifically regarding their methodology

I don't need to answer your questions

If you cannot support your claim i suggest you retract it and admit theres no pandemic

Date: September 21, 2021 12:47AM

Please provide a link to Kaufman's paper rebutting the existence of SARS-CoV-2.

Date: September 21, 2021 01:24AM

Date: September 21, 2021 01:35AM

sodoffsocks
Please provide a link to Kaufman's paper rebutting the existence of SARS-CoV-2.

Links above.
Two of them

Dont give me that "PAPER"
AND
"peer reviewed" crap. If all the peers believe the same lie.. peer Viewing is nonsense (even tho your paper is not peer-reviewed)

Its logic. Its not an experiment.

If someone says I vacuumed the living room...

then

if somebody else has a video showing that you never went into the living room

that doesn't need to be a peer-reviewed paper

the procedure of vacuuming the living room was shown to be false

just like the procedure of isolation was shown to be false by kaufman and others

When you're done you can show me where they proved including control experiments that this so-called virus that they claim to have found is the cause of an illness and that spreads around the world you have factual basis for that right?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2021 01:43AM by fresh.

Date: September 21, 2021 02:32AM

This is the so called "Kaufman SOVI" document?

I've been bombarded with tonnes of videos and links on this forum, I spend an hour reading/viewing something (which seems like total BS), then find out it's supposed to be in some other doc somebody is claiming contains the evidence.

I notice that it's really hard to get answers in this area, it's also "if you dig deeper you'll find it", why can't you just be straight forward and present information clearly. Making everything cryptic just makes it look like you are hiding stuff, or that your evidence is total BS and you don't want people to look closely.

I'll continue, in good faith, if you dial back the hostility. Seeing you call other forum members "moron" for no good reason left me thinking you are not worth responding to... but here I am responding anyway, hoping for your better side.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 21, 2021 05:10AM

sodoffsocks

I'll continue, in good faith, if you dial back the hostility. Seeing you call other forum members "moron" for no good reason left me thinking you are not worth responding to...

Good luck friend, this is modus operandi on this forum with the JR and fresh gang unfortunately. I wish it were civil but it's not.

Not much hope when so called healthy people are fighting amongst themselves during the worst conditions mankind has ever found themselves in globally.

BTW, why are you calling fresh Gary? Gary as in who?

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: September 21, 2021 07:14AM

Hi Sodoffsocks,

When I saw the title of this thread I thought " there's another poor misguided soul going to try and have an intelligent conversation on this forum ". But as the thread lengthened I realised that maybe you weren't as sharp as I thought - or you haven't spent much time on this forum lately ( definitely the latter ). You're trying to have an intelligent debate / discussion with the two smartest people on this planet ( in their minds anyway ) - JR and his henchman Fresh, aka Gary.

JRs MO is to spam this forum with endless drivel... and dribbel from his '' files ''. I don't know who actually bothers to read his spam, or watches all the videos he references. I get RSI just scrolling past it all - let alone wasting a lifetime actuality reading it, or going to the videos.

AS for Gary / Fresh, his MO is to use semantics, sophistry and obfuscation ( as well as the odd insult ) without actually saying anything. I remember Gary and didn't realise the connection, but now I do - the same smartass tactics. I actually think he's a troll here just to annoy people without actually contributing. Did he adopt his alias when the forum crashed?

Now you can answer your own question as to " what happened to the forum " and realise why nobody bothers anymore, aside from us trolls trolling the trolls who've actually destroyed the forum ( but I've given up, but since you're a breath of fresh air I thought I would give you the heads up as to what's happening here ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2021 07:31AM by BJ.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: September 21, 2021 08:16AM

NN wrote " not much hope when healthy people are arguing among themselves.."

It's not like that everywhere - just a few people on this board living the bucolic lifestyle where they probably don't interact with the mainstream - and having a serious case of tunnel vision. They only see the world through their own eyes.

I watch a few raw you tubers and they're not all like that.

John Kohler - long time raw foodist now 90%+ plus raw believes he had the '' non existent '' virus. It knocked him out and took six months to fully recover. He lives in the real world and moves around real people.

Paul Nisson , another 25+ year raw foodist has lost his taste to the non existent virus , but aside from that he's doing fine. He has mangoes from his trees and hasn't been able to taste them.

Eva from Eva Loves Raw is another one who contracted the non existent virus. She's now a 5 year raw foodist and contracted it last year, as well as her husband. It took her 1 month to get over it whilst her husband was worse off.

Fully Raw Kristina ( JRs poster girl ) knows people in her family who contracted the '' non existent '' virus. So she's another shill and part of the conspiracy?

So not every raw foodist is like this board with their head in the sand - that's why there are only a handful of people here ( aside from us trolls ).
At least we're still able to voice an opinion ( but why would you bother with only 4 people here ). We could be banned for voicing a different point of view but so far we're still allowed. You see how many people are on these other websites compared to the handful here.

I was hesitant about getting the jab and it wasn't my first choice, but three things mainly changed my mind.

Firstly, we've now been in lockdown for 13 weeks and in another 4 weeks or so when we get to 70% fully vaccinated there will be restrictions lifted.. like getting a haircut or going into shops, but only for fully vaccinated. And when we get to 80% more restrictions will be lifted for fully vaccinated. I don't want to be stuck at home, or whatever will happen to unvaccinated people.

Secondly, a certain amount of people were getting the '' non existent '' virus and getting very sick - and dying, and I didn't want to take a chance - just in case. You see a lot of young healthy people who didn't believe in the virus getting it and getting sick and dying ( I know Fresh, it's all fake news and made up ). Not everyone who gets it ends up sick. Many non raw non vegan people get the virus and are asymptomatic and have zero side effects, but still pass it on.

Thirdly, one of the intelligent posters on this board who I respect ( Raw Practicalist ) got vaccinated and he's still alive ( as far as I know!!! ).

It took some doing but I headed off to the chemist with lots of trepidation in case I would get sick as... but I didn't even realise I had been jabbed and I had zero side effects. Next month I get my second jab and hopefully I am allowed out. When I read Sodoffsocks got vaccinated I felt better. We don't all lead a perfect ideal life in the country away from people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2021 08:21AM by BJ.

Date: September 21, 2021 02:48PM

Sodoffsocks refuses
Once again to address
The issues in question.

Sodoffsocks is a little sensitive person who uses "youre mean" to make an excuse to not support assertions.

BJ thinks people sick or dying means its a virus...

STUNNINGLY obtuse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2021 03:01PM by fresh.

Date: September 22, 2021 04:13AM

As a HIGHER health minded person, I wouldn't trust getting the vaccine whatsoever. We can debate whether there are virus' or not, but the vaccine is a whole different animal.

Only lately is the TRUTH of what these injections do and are about are being revealed. I would watch the upcoming Veritas information coming out in the next few weeks to get the complete story. Project Veritas

I sincerely hope that those who have succumbed to the PEER pressure of getting these questionable injections, can somehow activate their higher powers to obliterate what seem to be DEADLY consequences...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 23, 2021 08:14PM

BJ

I was hesitant about getting the jab and it wasn't my first choice, but three things mainly changed my mind.

Firstly, we've now been in lockdown for 13 weeks and in another 4 weeks or so when we get to 70% fully vaccinated there will be restrictions lifted.. like getting a haircut or going into shops, but only for fully vaccinated. And when we get to 80% more restrictions will be lifted for fully vaccinated. I don't want to be stuck at home, or whatever will happen to unvaccinated people.

Secondly, a certain amount of people were getting the '' non existent '' virus and getting very sick - and dying, and I didn't want to take a chance - just in case. You see a lot of young healthy people who didn't believe in the virus getting it and getting sick and dying ( I know Fresh, it's all fake news and made up ). Not everyone who gets it ends up sick. Many non raw non vegan people get the virus and are asymptomatic and have zero side effects, but still pass it on.

Thirdly, one of the intelligent posters on this board who I respect ( Raw Practicalist ) got vaccinated and he's still alive ( as far as I know!!! ).

It took some doing but I headed off to the chemist with lots of trepidation in case I would get sick as... but I didn't even realise I had been jabbed and I had zero side effects. Next month I get my second jab and hopefully I am allowed out. When I read Sodoffsocks got vaccinated I felt better. We don't all lead a perfect ideal life in the country away from people.

Aw, that's a shame sad smiley

I'm sorry you ended up complying with the authoritarians. So you could 'go places' and 'do things'. Following the Sheeple. And when it's the same cabal who created this monster that's coercing the Gene Therapy on us eye rolling smiley

It's surprising - the way you walked about the lockdowns, restriction of travel, police brutality, etc., I thought you were part of the resistance.

For me, forced vaccination is the line in the sand. Especially when it comes to our health. Considering we are all raw foodists to some degree.

Date: September 23, 2021 10:23PM

My take on Debating the Existence of the Virus -

I'm open to 'believing' there is no 'virus'. (Especially when we know it was CREATED IN A LAB.) And the 'germ theory' isn't right, either. It's the terrain. Like someone said - most people believe in the 'Terrain Theory' whether they realize it or not.

I've read articles and listened to videos here and other places that explain how it's never been isolated, doesn't meet the requirements of Koch's Postulates, and other information. But I'm not scientific and have trouble understanding most of the technical-scientific language. Sometimes when I hear a more simple explanation, something clicks and I 'get it'. Like Dr. Tom Cowan.

Right now I'm not into the virus theory debate. My focus is on The Vaccine, what's in it, what it's doing to people, and remedies for Covid and 'Vaccine' damage.

Really, everything about this Dystopian Nightmare is fascinating.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 24, 2021 06:20PM

I posted a similar question about the state of the raw foods board. I personally don't understand much of the chatter.

Date: September 24, 2021 08:41PM

The 'chatter' is we're discussing mostly how The so-called 'Virus' and The so-called 'Vaccine' are affecting ours and Humanity's Health ...

Date: October 02, 2021 09:49PM

John, you never answered my question asking: why do you believe it's possible to isolate something as small as a Virus, but not a virus?

Date: October 02, 2021 09:50PM

Hey NN, BJ, thanks for the comments.

Date: October 02, 2021 11:54PM

sodoffsocks
John, you never answered my question asking: why do you believe it's possible to isolate something as small as a Virus, but not a virus?

I have tons of reasons - here's one of them...

CDC NOW Admits NO 'Gold Standard' for the Isolation for ANY Virus!
Updated: Aug 16, 2021
F. E. A. R = False Evidence Appearing Real!

NO ONE HAS EVER ISOLATED, PURIFIED AND/OR SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIED AND PROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF ANY AND ALL VIRUSES AT ANYTIME, AT ANY PLACE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

Over the last several months we have requested from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) evidence for the isolation and existence for the any and all viruses, including CoV - 2 and 19, MERS, Influenza, Polio, Measles, HIV, XMRV, HTLV-1, HTLV-III/LAV, HPV, Ebola, Zika, just to name a few of the so-called viruses, disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

These written requests were made by Ms. Christine Massey to CDC/ATSDR FOIA Chief Officer Mr. Robert Andoh, to locate and deliver ANY records, research and/or findings for ANY "viral" isolation and purification (by anyone, anywhere, anytime in the World) from a patient sample via maceration, filtration and/or the use of an ultracentrifuge or what is called the 'Gold Standard' for isolating and identifying a pathological micro or nana organism. The 'Gold Standard' for isolating and identifying microbes is referred to as Koch's and Rivers Postulates which was established many years ago.

Straight Forward Answers From the CDC - There is "NO Record of Any Kind" For Any Virus

The CDC Chief FOIA, Mr. Roger Andoh provided straightforward responses to each one of our requests, admitting in writing that they have NO RECORD of ANY KIND, for the following so-called phantom “viruses”, including CoV - 2 -19, HIV, HPV, XMRV, HTMV-1, HTMV-111/LV, Measles, Influenza, MERS, EBOLA, ZIKA or POLIO!

WHY NO RECORD of "ANY KIND" For ANY VIRUS?

All Governments and their related health Institution and Agencies have relied upon a published study, "Detection of 2019 Novel Coronaivrus (2019-nCoV) by Real-Time RT-PCR."

If you will read the aim of the study you will see that they had NOT isolated a virus based upon Koch's or Rivers postulates. They state in their 'AIM' and 'Methodology' in the so-called study as follows:

Aim

"We aimed to develop and deploy robust diagnostic methodology for use in public health laboratory settings without having virus material available."

Methods

"Here we present a validated diagnostic workflow for 2019-nCoV, its design relying on close genetic relatedness of 2019-nCoV with SARS coronavirus, making use of synthetic nucleic acid technology."

Out of their own mouths the authors of the study condemn themselves by stating that they had not isolated the CoV-19 so they created the virus and the methodology for testing for this so-called coronavirus out of 'close genetic relatedness' generated from their own minds and those of others with computer algorithms.

This is why I have stated for years that viruses only exist on a piece of paper and have published a paper on this so-call theory, "The Virus Is A Concept That Only Exists On A Piece of Paper." [ [www.drrobertyoung.com] ]

Welcome to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) site. CDC is the nation’s leading public health agency, dedicated to saving lives and protecting the health of Americans. CDC ensures its science and research activities and its employees comply with federal laws, regulations, and policies in order to exercise the highest level of scientific integrity. At the core of this mission is information sharing—not just health information and disease study results, but information CDC gathers as part of a continuous process of putting information into action. As a science-based agency funded by U.S. taxpayers, CDC is committed to openness and accountability. Like all federal agencies, CDC is required to disclose records requested in writing by any person unless the records (or a part of the records) are protected from disclosure by any of the nine exemptions contained in the law. This site provides information about the CDC FOIA Office program and how to access CDC records.

1. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “COV - 2 or 19 virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever:

2. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “HPV virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever: (note: CDC made an error in their original response and later provided the corrected version below):

3. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “Measles virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever! No Isolation, No Purification and No Identification for the Measles Virus!

4. A Letter from the CDC Concerning the Childhood and Adult USA "Immunization Schedule"

[Note: there was a reference to “influenza” in this request, but it doesn't affect our request in any way because it was in the context of our example of the record we were looking to validate that the CDC does not have ANY record or research or findings for ANY so-called virus that is responsible for ANY sickness or disease - EVER!

5. June 10, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “MERS virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever:

6. CDC June 11 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “POLIO virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

7. March 15, 2021 CDC FOIA response: no records of any “Ebola virus” isolation or purification from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

8. March 19, 2021, U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) admit they have no record of any “Zika virus” isolated or purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

9. March 23, 2021 CDC admitted in a FOIA response that they have no record of any “HIV virus”, "Hepatitis viruis", "STD virus", and "TB bacillus bacterium" purified isolate from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere, ever.

10. April 7th, 2021, the CDC states that they have no record of “XMRV virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

11. April 7th, 2021 the CDC states that they have no record of “HTLV-1 virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

12. April 7th, 2021, the CDC states that they have no record of “HTLV-III/LAV virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

13. April 12, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “influenza virus” isolated or purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

[Note: there was a reference to “influenza” in this request, but it doesn't affect our request in any way because it was in the context of our example of the record we were looking to validate that the CDC does not have ANY record or research or findings for ANY so-called virus that is responsible for ANY sickness or disease - EVER!

If no one anywhere at any time in the World has isolated and proven the existence of any such novel coronavirus or for any virus as a unique pathogen, how on earth can any pharmaceutical company provide a treatment with a vaccine for a virus that does NOT even exist?

...Read this article...

As I mentioned above, I have tons of reasons for NOT believing in the Virus Myth and I've known this for over 30 years.

I know the Germ Theory of Disease is a Scam!

I know the Virus Theory of Disease is a Scam!

I know Allopathic Medicine is a Scam!

I know the Real Cause of Disease!

I know who's Behind the Curtain making up all of these LIES!

I've coached thousands of people with all types of Health Challenges, including Hep C, and they all got better when they changed their Terrain.

I KNOW!!!

Remember, the Terrain is everything - the Microbe is NOTHING!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2021 11:56PM by John Rose.

Date: October 03, 2021 12:08AM

Here are a couple more snippets from my file on Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)...

=====================================================================
[rumble.com]
COVID Not Isolated, Cannot Be Located, Does Not EXIST! FOIA Response Reveals Worldwide HOAX!
22:17 Minute Video

Stew Peters Show Published August 6, 2021 143,279 Views
2432 rumbles
Rumble — BREAKING! International FOIA Requests are producing responses that confirm what we have ALL suspected for many months!
COVID-19 may be the biggest HOAX ever perpetuated on global citizens, cannot be located, has not been isolated, and may not EXIST!

www.StewPeters.tv | www.DrJaneRuby.com
[thefreedomarticles.com]
[www.fda.gov]
[www.drrobertyoung.com]
[www.fluoridefreepeel.ca]

[rumble.com]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...see “Coronavirus” file...
8-9-21

[rumble.com]
COVID Not Isolated, Cannot Be Located, Does Not EXIST! FOIA Response Reveals Worldwide HOAX!
22:17 Minute Video

1:52 MM
Stew Peters: So Dr. Jane Ruby, does this Virus even exist?

1:59 MM
Dr. Jane Ruby: Stew, let’s take a closer look at what’s happening here. According to a lot of Experts and a lot of Government admission across the Globe, there is NO Virus other than a Digital Theoretical Abstraction made on a Computer from a Genomic Database. The Virus, as we’ve been saying, has NEVER been Isolated, Purified, Sequenced, Characterized or Proven to exist, right? I want to get into why this is coming to the forefront. 2:30 MM

3:20 MM
Koch’s Postulates...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...see “Virus Isolation Claim” file...

Date: October 03, 2021 12:25AM

Sorry John, but that's not answering the question: why can virus sized things get isolated, and viruses can not...

Basically your argument seems to be summarized as:
j: Viruses don't exist.
s: Why do you think that viruses don't exist?
j: Because they can't be isolated.
s: Why can we isolate virus sized things, but not isolated viruses?
j: Because viruses don't exist.

This is just a circular argument and doesn't provide any actual answers.

Also, even if a virus hasn't be isolated (remember there was a time when no microbes had ever been isolated, including things you might believe in), this does not mean that viruses doesn't exist.

Date: October 03, 2021 12:35AM

I've posted this before in this thread, but this time I'll highlight the parts that you might have overlooked...

[www.bitchute.com]
DRS THOMAS COWAN AND ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED BY MIKE ADAMS - WHY THE 'VIRUS' PANDEMIC IS A FARCE
1:01:29 Minute Video

First published at 04:06 UTC on August 30th, 2021.
Sparemethelies
956 subscribers
TheTrooper- [www.bitchute.com]
Mirror to the Health Ranger Report
Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams.
NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicat…

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
DRS THOMAS COWAN AND
ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED
BY MIKE ADAMS - WHY THE 'VIRUS' PANDEMIC IS A FARCE
August 29, 2021

0:05 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: In these Genetic Vaccine Products, you know, we’re not sure…

3:52 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: And I just assumed that would be how they discovered Viruses, but what has happened is that since the 1950s, they have this procedure that they call Isolation, but it’s actually, a complete inversion of the meaning of that word and what they do is they have the possible or the putative source of an alleged Virus or possible Virus in Nature that they might have a theory is causing a Disease, but they can’t actually find it. 4:25 MM

4:51 MM
And then, when they show there’s Damage to those Cells in the Culture, they say that that’s evidence of a Virus. And then, they show Electron Microscope pictures of Particles, but as we’ve seen, Scientist in that Field knew about this problem for a long time that these Particles they see is what happens when Cells break down in the process of dying and they can’t be distinguished from each other in any way, you know, based on appearance because they’ve never actually been shown to exist separately in Nature and they’ve never been, you know, Purified in any form that could be used for further study, like as a Reference Material that you mention and, you know, they do have what they might call Reference Material available, but what it is - is they just take the Fluid from the Cell Culture and Filter it and put it in a Vial. And interestingly, and I think this is actually the purpose of why they use this Experiment, that’s the same exact Procedure to Manufacture a Vaccine because that very same Fluid from that Cell Culture is, essentially, the Vaccine Material minus the Adjuvants. 6:10 MM

8:40 MM
Mike Adams: The next question is for Dr. Cowan. So what really shocked me about all of this is that once we understand that they don’t have an Isolated Virus for COVID, it also turns out they can’t prove that they have Isolated Viruses that are proven to cause Polio or Measles or other things. Can you give us your thoughts on the Field of Virology and this entire Postulate that these Viruses are causing these Conditions alone? 9:08 MM

9:08 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: Yeah Mike, I also just want to point out that your example of Glyphosate is appropriate because Glyphosate is smaller than a Virus [Mike: It is.], so it isn’t a technical problem to have Pure Glyphosate or Pure something smaller than a Virus. It’s common Laboratory stuff, so that’s not the problem. The way I would answer your question is, you know, this question I keep asking people - how do you know there’s a Virus and it causes Disease? 9:45 MM

10:07 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: And the reality is those are Epidemiological Observations - none of which Prove any causation - that’s not the role. 10:17 MM

10:47 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: So we have a long history of being wrong about this. 10:52 MM

11:40 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: Now, let me just tell you the people who agree with what I just said, #1) 95, as of yesterday, Health Institutions have been asked can you show me a study where a SARS-CoV-2, that’s the Virus, has been found in any bodily fluid of anybody with COVID? In writing, they say NO. 12:08 MM

15:35 MM
Mike Adams: Right, so they can find the Virus in anything when they’re just Killing Cells.

21:36 MM
Dr. Thomas Cowan: If you don’t have possession of the thing first, which they all admit they don’t, then you can’t say that this Piece of it came from that thing. That’s how Human Beings think. You can’t say this Paragraph came from this Book unless you have the Book first. [You can’t] say this Piece of a Unicorn came from a Unicorn unless you’ve seen a Unicorn. 22:04 MM

23:16 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: But what we find is that Bacteria actually play a similar role throughout Nature, as in our Bodies, the so-called Saprophytic Function - that they reduce dying Biological Material into their constituent elements sort of break them down and digest them. And so, what I think you’re seeing with those experiments and it was really interesting because they had I think like Mycelium Meningenesis, right, I think you mentioned Mycobacterium - these things that cause, you know, supposedly Meningitis and Tuberculosis, that when you exhale, that’s the way your Body’s getting rid of Toxins, actually, just the Carbon Dioxide itself, right, is the Acid in your Blood, so if you can’t get off enough CO2, you have an Acidic Blood Environment, which as we know is conducive to Illness and will cause a lot of problems. But there’s also many other things that come out, you know, essentially any volatile compounds that can exit, you know, through the Lungs plus, you know, all kinds of particles and debris from the air that you breathe in, you know, that gets trapped that comes out in the breath. So there’s lots of things your Body is trying to get rid of and those things get trapped in the Masks. 24:36 MM

28:30 MM
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: And you even see predictions now. I saw a paper or an editorial from one of the prominent newspapers saying that they’re expected a new, you know, deadly Variant this Flu Season and they’re going to call it COVID 22 and that’s going to keep going on. 28:48 MM

[www.bitchute.com]
...see “Dr. Andrew Kaufman” file...

Date: October 03, 2021 12:45AM

Sigh.........

Date: October 05, 2021 04:20PM

Sorry John, but I'm trying parsing these texts you post, and I'm still not getting an answer to why you think something the size of a virus can be isolated, but it's impossible to isolate a virus.

Can you provide an answer, from yourself, without cutting pasting blobs of text?

Otherwise I can only guess at the answer, and my leading guess right now is "because Kaufman says so".

Note, as I've pointed out before, none of the reasons Kaufman lists, even if they were all correct, would prove that viruses don't exist.

Date: October 05, 2021 05:45PM

SOS...

If they can Isolate Virus sized things, why have they NEVER Isolated Viruses?

If they've NEVER Isolated Viruses, why do you think Viruses exist?

Why do you believe Viruses Cause Disease?

Do you know that Viruses were invented to save the Germ Theory of Disease?

Do you know that the Germ Theory of Disease has NEVER been Proven?

Do you know that the belief in Viruses came about almost 40 years before the technology existed to see at the submicroscopic level using an Electron Microscope?

Date: October 05, 2021 06:23PM

sodoffsocks

Note, as I've pointed out before, none of the reasons Kaufman lists, even if they were all correct, would prove that viruses don't exist.

How long are you going to keep going on with this Virus or No Virus thing? Is it just to keep us from talking about the Kill Shot?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2021 06:37PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 05, 2021 06:57PM

John, does this mean that you can't answer the question "Why do you believe virus size things can be isolated, but not viruses"?

I'll answer your questions in case that helps you.

1) "If they can Isolate Virus sized things, why have they NEVER Isolated Viruses?"

They have.

2) "If they've NEVER Isolated Viruses, why do you think Viruses exist?"

Er, they have isolated viruses. Even so, there is a lot of evidence for disease transmission by infectious microbes, which is why 150+ years ago people knew about this, long before isolate was possible. Germ warfare has been around for a long time, and provides many examples.

3) "Why do you believe Viruses Cause Disease?"
4) "Do you know that Viruses were invented to save the Germ Theory of Disease?"
5) "Do you know that the Germ Theory of Disease has NEVER been Proven?"

Germ theory has never been disproved. While Kaufman attacks with Germ theory with FUD, nothing he is saying (even if they were true) could categorically be used to disproved Germ theory.

I expect one day that Germ theory will be replaced, just as Miasma theory was disproved and replaced with Germ theory. But nothing being brought up here so far is going to disprove or replace Germ theory.

6) "Do you know that the belief in Viruses came about almost 40 years before the technology existed to see at the submicroscopic level using an Electron Microscope?"

I don't see what is relevant about this. Like many things, scientists have been able to deduce what is happening from observations, long before the tools and techniques are available to confirm such findings.

Date: October 05, 2021 07:07PM

<<<Germ warfare has been around for a long time, and provides many examples.>>>

"Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage." -Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables