Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Oh my! What happened to the forum?
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: October 05, 2021 07:11PM

"would prove that viruses don't exist."

Thanks Jennifer! That of course should be:
"wouldn't prove that viruses don't exist."

"How long are you going to keep going on with this Virus or No Virus thing?"
Not sure - the answers from the "no virus" side are getting more absurd, I'm not sure there is that much left to discuss - but I'm willing to listen...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 05, 2021 07:26PM

SOS,

What's your view on Masking? Do you think Masks are effective? Detrimental to health and psyche? What's your view on Mask Mandates? What about Children forced to wear masks?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 05, 2021 07:37PM

1) "If they can Isolate Virus sized things, why have they NEVER Isolated Viruses?"

They have.

BS - the "CDC admits they have no record of any VIRUS"!!!

1. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “COV - 2 or 19 virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever:

2. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “HPV virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever: (note: CDC made an error in their original response and later provided the corrected version below):

3. June 7, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “Measles virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever! No Isolation, No Purification and No Identification for the Measles Virus!

4. A Letter from the CDC Concerning the Childhood and Adult USA "Immunization Schedule"

[Note: there was a reference to “influenza” in this request, but it doesn't affect our request in any way because it was in the context of our example of the record we were looking to validate that the CDC does not have ANY record or research or findings for ANY so-called virus that is responsible for ANY sickness or disease - EVER!

5. June 10, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “MERS virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere, ever:

6. CDC June 11 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “POLIO virus” purified from any patient sample via maceration, filtration and use of an ultracentrifuge, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

7. March 15, 2021 CDC FOIA response: no records of any “Ebola virus” isolation or purification from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

8. March 19, 2021, U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) admit they have no record of any “Zika virus” isolated or purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

9. March 23, 2021 CDC admitted in a FOIA response that they have no record of any “HIV virus”, "Hepatitis viruis", "STD virus", and "TB bacillus bacterium" purified isolate from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere, ever.

10. April 7th, 2021, the CDC states that they have no record of “XMRV virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

11. April 7th, 2021 the CDC states that they have no record of “HTLV-1 virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

12. April 7th, 2021, the CDC states that they have no record of “HTLV-III/LAV virus” purification or isolation from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

13. April 12, 2021: CDC admits they have no record of any “influenza virus” isolated or purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

Date: October 05, 2021 07:59PM

5) "Do you know that the Germ Theory of Disease has NEVER been Proven?"

Germ theory has never been disproved.

The BURDEN OF PROOF lies with someone who is making a claim and is not upon anyone else to disprove.

Date: October 05, 2021 08:19PM

Not that I see the CDC is a good light, but I'm unable to find any CDC FOIA disclosures around that time on the CDC website (foia.cdc.gov). Do you have a link to the actual request and response?

Note, it's easy to do tricks here, since governmental organisations will only respond to exactly what was requested. So, asking for something overly specific that cannot be provided, and then using that "nothing found" as justification for broader claims.

Date: October 05, 2021 08:25PM

Jennifer,

I hate masks. Yes, masks help prevent the transmission of airborne diseases. Yes, masks are detrimental to health and psyche. Ultimately the pros out weigh the cons - at least for a short term scale.

Prediction: There will be some (probably overseas and cheap) mask manufacture will get sued for causing cancel due putting something very toxic in material used to make masks.

Date: October 05, 2021 08:26PM

Yes, my original post contains this hyperlink...

CDC NOW Admits NO 'Gold Standard' for the Isolation for ANY Virus!

Date: October 05, 2021 08:28PM

"The BURDEN OF PROOF lies with someone who is making a claim and is not upon anyone else to disprove."

When how come you are not providing proof of your claim that "viruses don't exist"? You are making that claim, right?

Attacking Germ theory does not disprove it. Attacking science/biology processes and techniques does not disprove it. Calling people lairs does not disprove it.

Date: October 05, 2021 08:35PM

<<<Yes, masks help prevent the transmission of airborne diseases.>>>

Every one of the dozens of studies on Face Masks, including the one by the CDC in May 2020 and the Danish Study specifically on COVID in November 2020 all agree that Masks are NOT Effective and are Harmful!!!

Date: October 05, 2021 08:53PM

sodoffsocks
Jennifer,

I hate masks. Yes, masks help prevent the transmission of airborne diseases. Yes, masks are detrimental to health and psyche. Ultimately the pros out weigh the cons - at least for a short term scale.

Please prove that masks prevent the transmission of airborne diseases.

Please prove that the pros outweigh the cons on a short term scale'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2021 09:24PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 05, 2021 08:54PM

Thanks for the link John.

I see this is a very specific request, and doesn't just ask how it is being done. In away this is very similar to Lanka claiming "not one single paper contains", when he knows the answer is spread over more than one paper...

This looks like just another trick. Why not just ask for information related purification and isolation of SARs-CoV-2, rather than asking for some overly specific version of that?

To jump from that overly specific FOIA request return nothing to "CDC admits they have no record of any VIRUS", is totally BS.

Date: October 05, 2021 09:11PM

You sound like you work for Big Pharma!!!

Date: October 05, 2021 09:31PM

sodoffsocks

"HELP!"

'Help' is Useless. Either Masks Prevent the Transmission of THE COVID VIRUS or MASKS DON'T WORK!

The same with the Covid Injections. Either the Covid Injections PREVENT people from getting Covid, or - THE VACCINES DON'T WORK!

What the F!

"They" have Destroyed the world-as-we-know-it and Injured and Killed millions of people through MASKS and THE 'VACCINE', when MASKS and VACCINES DON'T WORK!

Date: October 05, 2021 10:18PM

"You sound like you work for Big Pharma!!!"

Why?
Is that because I called out a false statement you made?

Ultimately, if what you are saying turns out to be false, you will be helping big pharma more than anybody else here (probably more than many people who are actually employed by big pharma)...

Date: October 05, 2021 10:35PM

Hi Jennifer,

why does it have to an "absolute thing"? This just seems like another wording trick...

Very little is truly absolute. E.g. do seat belts prevent fatality in the event of a car crash? With your logic the answer is "no"... but we all know that not flying through the windshield of a car can increase your chances of not dying in a crash. Masks, like other precautions, such as seat belts (roll cages, condoms, parachutes, life jackets, etc.), help reduce risk, but neither offer 100% protection against the threat scenarios they are designed to help mitigate.

Anyway, as long as you don't believe viruses exist, but can't produce any reasonable artifacts for the claim, I don't see any point in an in-depth discussion about masks at this time. Although once/if we conclude that, I'd be happy to continue a masks-good-or-bad discussion.

Date: October 05, 2021 10:45PM

Emily (63.50.164.---)
Date: 06-30-01 12:30

There's two kinds of skeptics in the world - honest skeptics - those who are genuinely interested in knowing the truth and stay cautious until they are clear about what is true.

Then They are spoilers. They just like to destroy for the fun of it. They are not worth giving the time of day to. If you don't feed the stray dogs, they there are dishonest skeptics. They are not interested in the truth. go somewhere else.

In love,

Emily

Not only do you sound like you work for Big Pharma, but you also sound like a dishonest skeptic!!!

Date: October 05, 2021 11:37PM

Hey John,

are you upset because I used the term "BS" to describe your broad false statement? Note you've used that term (BS) many times to describe things I've posted.

I can assure you that I'm genuinely interested in finding facts, that I believe discussing this with you will lead to a better understanding of your position, as well as my own. I don't want to blindly believe "the other side", nor will I blindly believe you. If you are making false statements, I will call them out.

You claimed "CDC admits they have no record of any VIRUS", which is not what the FOIA request says, or even implied by the CDC (not that I have a lot of love for the CDC). You extrapolated the lack of response to a very very specific FOIA request, into something very very board and general.

Are you an honest skeptic? Are you willing to look at facts, call out falsehoods, call out word tricks that are just traps for fools? Or, are you just going to ignore anything that disagrees with you, set word traps for the gullible, and slander people who question your statements.....

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 06, 2021 12:02AM

JR loves to FIGHT, no doubt about it.
For the record, sodoffsocks, he will NEVER back down.
He has to dominate and be RIGHT at all costs.
Good luck...

Date: October 06, 2021 04:50AM

Well, thanks for the warning NuNativs. I'm just here to discuss, not wanting to fight.

I appreciate that John has been civil with me, not all people on this forum have been as polite as John, and I appreciate that he makes an earnest effort in present the artifacts for his case. I also appreciate that he does actually seem to help many people find a better diet.

Date: October 06, 2021 01:33PM

NuNativs

For the record, sodoffsocks, he will NEVER back down.

Yeah, that's why we're on Page 5 or whatever it is. It looks like JR and SOS can go on forever. I can, too, as evidenced by The Other Forum.

But with this Plandemic and the Vaccine Nation, I can't be bothered wasting my time on ChickenLittle/Sheeple/Statists who parrot the Official Narrative like the Robotic GMO Transhumans the Kill Shot has turned them into.

Besides she's boring. She needs another quiver in her bow besides the 'Show me the Proof' Routine and being a Mouthpiece for the CDC, WHO, Big Pharma, Gates, Fauci, Petty Dictator Cabal. I got her number when she first appeared on the scene with her 'Show me the proof', 'Where's the Evidence' Schtick, and then when I posted a funny JP Sears video and she attributed his parody to my belief system, or some such skullduggery. eye rolling smiley

(I assume SOS is a 'she'. It's so sissified for a grown man to be scared of getting a virus and obediently wearing a face diaper, and the old six-feet distancing - lol. Nothing says emasculated lib guy more than bending over to get the kill shot. It takes balls to stand up to The Establishment.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2021 02:11PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 06, 2021 02:26PM

sodoffsocks
Hi Jennifer,

Very little is truly absolute. E.g. do seat belts prevent fatality in the event of a car crash? With your logic the answer is "no"... but we all know that not flying through the windshield of a car can increase your chances of not dying in a crash. Masks, like other precautions, such as seat belts (roll cages, condoms, parachutes, life jackets, etc.), help reduce risk, but neither offer 100% protection against the threat scenarios they are designed to help mitigate

False Equivalency!

Not the same thing. Because Masks are Detrimental. Seatbelts do not damage people. Well, maybe they cause Gas in Fat People. (Oh, oh - Fat Shaming again. What - We can't even use the word 'fat' anymore ...)

'With your logic' we'd be Living in a Bubble -

From your fav ...

Why Life Jackets Should Be Mandatory!

[www.youtube.com]

Two words -

Risk/Reward

Wearing a Mask is a Million Times worse for our Health and Psyche in relation to their Non-Protection against getting Covid. ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN.

Same for THE INJECTION. - Getting The Covid Kill Shot is a Billion Times worse in terms of INJURY and DEATH in relation to the Non-Protection it gives against getting Covid. ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN and PREGNANT WOMEN'S BABIES and BABIES of NURSING MOTHERS.

And No - I'm not going to 'Show you the Evidence' or 'Provide Proof'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2021 02:32PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 06, 2021 05:28PM

Jennifer,

I'm surprised to see you in favor of medical tyranny!

Seat belts are uncomfortable, they wrinkle clothing, they mess up hair, and it's robbing people of freedom, in a crash they can cause sever injury and even death! And I know the true free people are also on my side: [www.youtube.com]

Seat belts are especially dangerous for children! Many children have been decapitated by seat belts, this has been covered up by the government, since they would list the causes of death as "car crash" rather than "decapitation by seat belt". Also, every time somebody not wearing a seat belt dies, the government lists the absence of the seat belt on the cause of death, but then people wearing seat belts die, it's always "the crash that killed them".

After years of child deaths, worried they couldn't conceal the problem, the government introduced a stop gap measure of making the parents buy special "anti-decapitation seats" for children. Although they called them "baby seats" or "child seats" to keep the Sheeple calm. As a bonus (or maybe the real reason!), getting children conditioned to being strapped down would help suppress the desire for freedom, making them more compliant (see how these now grown children obediently wear seat belts without question....). It also helps prepare them for accepting vaccines... without question... and for things far more sinister than just forced vaccinations...

You will find there are more unquestioning seat belt wearers getting vaccinated, and more people who don't believe in wearing seat belts questioning the need to get vaxxed.

A 7 year old decapitated by her seat belt (this is what you want for children???):
[www.snopes.com]

Let's don't forget death by Seat Belt Compression:
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
"Here we report a 49-year-old man without any underlying disease, which has instantly died in an accident scene due to compression of neck critical elements by a three-point seat belt."

The claims that seat belts made a significant difference decreasing mortality is also questionable. Since they don't take into account the massive increases in automobile safety, which include crumple zones, better understanding of structural engineering, improved brakes, improved suspension and steering, and more powerful engines meaning we can better accelerate away from a problem rather than crash into it. All of those helped reduce mortality. And they also count the lives saved by airbags in with the seat belts - with modern airbags you could survive a crash without a seat belt. NOTE, MORE THAN 50% OF AUTO FATALITIES WHERE WEARING A SEAT BELT.

Remember the next time you BuckleUp, next time you Click-it-or-ticket, the next time you pull that seat belt on - remember you are just being a programmed Sheeple who hates freedom. Remember, it's your body, your choice, you don't have to follow all the other Sheeple.

And stop spouting your government programmed propaganda BS "Seatbelts do not damage people."

Date: October 07, 2021 12:14PM

<<<Germ warfare has been around for a long time, and provides many examples.>>>

"Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage." -Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano

"(Natural) Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they may complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease." -Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano

"Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither." -Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano

"A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infections diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual." -Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano

Here's a snippet from my file on "Skeptics - Honest & Dishonest"...

There are two kinds of skeptics in the world - honest skeptics - those who are genuinely interested in knowing the truth and stay cautious until they are clear about what is true.

Then there are dishonest skeptics. They are not interested in the truth. They are spoilers. They just like to destroy for the fun of it. They are not worth giving the time of day to. If you don't feed the stray dogs, they go somewhere else.

Date: October 07, 2021 01:26PM

sodoffsocks
Jennifer,

I'm surprised to see you in favor of medical tyranny!

Seat belts are uncomfortable, they wrinkle clothing, they mess up hair, and it's robbing people of freedom, in a crash they can cause sever injury and even death! And I know the true free people are also on my side: [www.youtube.com]

Seat belts are especially dangerous for children! Many children have been decapitated by seat belts, this has been covered up by the government, since they would list the causes of death as "car crash" rather than "decapitation by seat belt". Also, every time somebody not wearing a seat belt dies, the government lists the absence of the seat belt on the cause of death, but then people wearing seat belts die, it's always "the crash that killed them".

After years of child deaths, worried they couldn't conceal the problem, the government introduced a stop gap measure of making the parents buy special "anti-decapitation seats" for children. Although they called them "baby seats" or "child seats" to keep the Sheeple calm. As a bonus (or maybe the real reason!), getting children conditioned to being strapped down would help suppress the desire for freedom, making them more compliant (see how these now grown children obediently wear seat belts without question....). It also helps prepare them for accepting vaccines... without question... and for things far more sinister than just forced vaccinations...

You will find there are more unquestioning seat belt wearers getting vaccinated, and more people who don't believe in wearing seat belts questioning the need to get vaxxed.

A 7 year old decapitated by her seat belt (this is what you want for children???):
[www.snopes.com]

Let's don't forget death by Seat Belt Compression:
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
"Here we report a 49-year-old man without any underlying disease, which has instantly died in an accident scene due to compression of neck critical elements by a three-point seat belt."

The claims that seat belts made a significant difference decreasing mortality is also questionable. Since they don't take into account the massive increases in automobile safety, which include crumple zones, better understanding of structural engineering, improved brakes, improved suspension and steering, and more powerful engines meaning we can better accelerate away from a problem rather than crash into it. All of those helped reduce mortality. And they also count the lives saved by airbags in with the seat belts - with modern airbags you could survive a crash without a seat belt. NOTE, MORE THAN 50% OF AUTO FATALITIES WHERE WEARING A SEAT BELT.

Remember the next time you BuckleUp, next time you Click-it-or-ticket, the next time you pull that seat belt on - remember you are just being a programmed Sheeple who hates freedom. Remember, it's your body, your choice, you don't have to follow all the other Sheeple.

And stop spouting your government programmed propaganda BS "Seatbelts do not damage people."

Nice! You got another tactic! I'm impressed. What's that called - The Left turning everything on its head. The Left Accusing Our Side of Doing what They're Doing - something like that.

But it still doesn't diminish the Risk/Reward of Masks and GMO Injections and Magnitude of Damage Done by THE PLANDEMIC/MASKS/INJECTIONS/.

And I don't want to get picky about all the good information you posted, but this:

NOTE, MORE THAN 50% OF AUTO FATALITIES WHERE WEARING A SEAT BELT.

So what. Where's THE PROOF that those 50% of Auto Fatalities were CAUSED BY THE SEAT BELT ...

(And as you accused me of doing above - I'm not sticking up for mandating seat belts. I had heard way back when they were making it illegal to not wear a seat belt that they can cause damage, but I never researched it. I myself always wear one when I drive, because I feel safer with it, but as a passenger I wear one if I feel like it, otherwise not. My husband never wears one when he's driving, but when I'm driving, he always does - lol)

Date: October 07, 2021 07:57PM

LOL!

Jennifer says: "Seatbelts do not damage people."

Jennifer then says: "I had heard way back when they were making it illegal to not wear a seat belt that they can cause damage"

Ok, which is it?

Anyway, it does seem like Seat Belts and Masks are a reasonable equivalence. Seat belts are not 100% effective, people still die while wearing them. Seats also cause damage (as you yourself have stated).

Remember you said: Either Masks Prevent the Transmission of THE COVID VIRUS or MASKS DON'T WORK!"

So, why not same for seat belts. Either Seat Belts Prevent car crash deaths or Seat belts don't work.... right?

But even though seat belts don't prevent 100% of car crash deaths, and they can damage/kill people, they are still mandated. And let's face it, even your husband knows seat belts can save lives.

Now, same for masks. Masks won't prevent transmission 100% (factors such environment and exposure time will come into play), but will greatly reduce the chance of transmission.

Also, as far as mask damage, I've yet to hear of a covid mask decapitating a 7 year old girl.

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: October 26, 2021 04:46AM

I used to post here a very long time ago.

This place has become a decrepit cesspool.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: October 26, 2021 03:00PM

Jennifer
SOS,

What's your view on Masking? Do you think Masks are effective? Detrimental to health and psyche? What's your view on Mask Mandates? What about Children forced to wear masks?

Yesterday on Tucker Carlson Tonight he interviewed a man whose retarded daughter (socalled Downs Syndrome, though she did not have that typical appearance; people just don't like the term "retarded" anymore) who had her mask tied to her head. All day! When she got home it was soaking wet. Can you imagine. The father had difficulty dealing with the apparatchiks at the child's school; they just kept saying that mask wearing was mandated and that's that.

This girl has to breathe through her mouth because of a tongue anomaly. But the goons who run the schools don't give a flying ****.

[clarion.causeaction.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 26, 2021 03:27PM

Anyway, it does seem like Seat Belts and Masks are a reasonable equivalence

No.

seatbelts depend on the mechanics of the accident

that has nothing to do with a mask. a mask depends on

1.an actual pathogenic virus actually existing which it does not. No evidence.

2. If a virus did exist it would have to be blocked by the size of the pores in the mask which it does not

So a mask never works

And a seatbelt sometimes works

False equivalence

Date: October 26, 2021 06:54PM

learningtofly

I used to post here a very long time ago.

This place has become a decrepit cesspool.

Lol - that makes three old timers who came back that are lined up with the opposition -

The Lockdowner/Masker/Vaxxer/Mandaters.

But I won't give up on you!

What's your view on Lockdowning the Unvaccinated?

What's your view of Children wearing masks? Like for 8 - 10 hours a day in school (includes while riding the bus and extracurricular sports and activities) and while doing sports/physical exercise? And Mandating such.

What's your view on vaccinating Babies, Children and Pregnant women? And Mandating such.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables