Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mercola - Is Covid-19 a Bioweapon?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:25AM

This supposedly may disappear in a day. I'm going to watch it tonight. It's an interview of Dr. Richard Fleming who was part of the Roundtable Discussion video that Horsea posted previously.

Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon?

[articles.mercola.com]

In his book, “Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon? A Scientific and Forensic Investigation,” Dr. Richard Fleming documents evidence showing SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon created over the past two decades

Once you conclude that SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon, you must also recognize that the COVID shots are nothing more than the genetic reproduction of that bioweapon. In other words, they are bioweapons too

The same people involved in the funding of this bioweapon are the same people who have interfered with doctors providing treatment to patients, and the same people who have been involved in the development of these COVID shots

Health care workers are injecting people with something they cannot possibly give informed consent for, which means health care workers are violating their Hippocratic Oath

Health care workers who give these COVID shots are also violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki and other legal statutes

More of the article at the website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 01:26AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mercola - Is Covid-19 a Bioweapon?
Date: September 13, 2021 02:58PM

That video was really, really good! He's a doctor, scientist and lawyer. He thinks they're running scared and he's all about bringing the bastards to trial.

His website -

[www.flemingmethod.com]

I'm going to be watching some of his videos -

[www.flemingmethod.com]

The He and Alex Jones video should be good ...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 13, 2021 05:22PM

I'm NOT impressed!!!

Dr. Richard Fleming is a Shill just like Alexander Fleming and his Inflammation in Heart Disease Theory is a JOKE!!!

Remember Truman's Law...

“If you can't convince them, confuse them.” -Harry S. Truman

Fleming is part of the confusion by being a Social Counterbalance, just like Trump.

Understanding Controlled Opposition, Controlled Regulation, & Social Counterbalances

"The He and Alex Jones video should be" TOTALLY NAUSEATING!!!

My guess will be Hitler and the Nazis will be slammed over 100 times between these two because that's what Controlled Opposition does.

Remember, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.

The #1 LIE - the Contagion Myth - Virus Bullshit from Fleming & Hitler Bad Bullshit!!!

The #2 LIE - the Illusion of Scarcity - Hitler Bad - Hitler Bad - Hitler Bad BULLSHIT!!!

Date: September 13, 2021 06:35PM

I was never into the 'Controlled Opposition' thing. I'm more of a 'What you see is what you get' person.

But do you mean he's really on the 'other side' and he's just lying and making believe he's with us and what he's saying isn't true or isn't what he really believes?

Or do you mean he is what he seems to be and says what he thinks and he's being sincere, but he's labeled and categorized as 'controlled opposition' by complex thinkers?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 07:12PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables