Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Statistics relating to the Unvaccinated
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 15, 2021 06:04PM

Although I don't think any so-called 'facts' and 'statistics' about Covid and everything related to it that we hear and read about are accurate - they're spinning and twisting and lies - here are some that can be used when 'the other side' throws out their 'truth' about the atrocities "The Unvaccinated" are inflicting on The World.

"Scotland: 87% of COVID deaths were reported to be from Vaccinated people, according to official data"

[thebl.tv]

A careful analysis of data presented by Public Health Scotland (PHS) indicates that 87 percent of deaths from Covid or CCP (Communist Party of China) virus infections in Scotland, UK, occurred among vaccinated people.

“This means that people who’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19 account for 87% of the deaths in the third wave of deaths in Scotland that have just begun,” according to the British alternative media outlet Daily Expose on July 29.

Daily Expose found that the PHS resorted to a complex presentation of the data that could simulate the opposite, i.e., that most of the deaths were among the unvaccinated, which was nevertheless discovered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Statistics relating to the Unvaccinated
Date: September 15, 2021 07:36PM

August 1, 2021, Director of Israel's Public Health Services, Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, announced half of all COVID-19 infections were among the Fully Vaccinated.

Israel sees waning Coronavirus Vaccine Effectiveness

[www.bostonglobe.com]

Date: September 16, 2021 01:43AM

In the UK -

80% Of Covid-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People

Explosive! Public Health Data: 80% Of Covid-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People

[humansarefree.com]

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:09PM

Note that Scotland has a 70% (fully) vaccination rate, it also has a 7 day average of 11 deaths per day.

Compare the US and Scotland
USA
150000 cases per day.
2000 deaths per day.
55% of population vaccinated.
~1 death per 75 COVID cases!

Scotland
5000 cases per day
11 deaths per day
70% of population vaccinated.
~1 death per 455 COVID cases.

WOW! It seems to shows how getting more people vaccinate would dramatically reduce COVID fatalities in US.

Date: September 16, 2021 04:58PM

sodoffsocks

Note that Scotland has a 70% (fully) vaccination rate, it also has a 7 day average of 11 deaths per day.

Compare the US and Scotland

USA
150000 cases per day.
2000 deaths per day.
55% of population vaccinated.
~1 death per 75 COVID cases!

Scotland
5000 cases per day
11 deaths per day
70% of population vaccinated.
~1 death per 455 COVID cases.

WOW! It seems to shows how getting more people vaccinate would dramatically reduce COVID fatalities in US.

No, it 'seems' to show that -

"CASES" is totally Meaningless! The PCR Test is totally Inaccurate.eye rolling smiley

If someone wants to compare the number of deaths of those Vaccinated (and I mean those persons who received any number of injections and starting 1 minute after getting the injection) to those Unvaccinated (those who have never had any Covid injection at all ever), I would take it seriously.

Date: September 16, 2021 05:41PM

Can you offer any evidence for this: "The PCR Test is totally Inaccurate"

Here's a primer on DNA sequencing so we can start on the same page:
[www.youtube.com]

Why do you want to claim that people are vaccinated "starting 1 minute after getting the injection"? This isn't very accurate since it will take 6-8weeks to develop immunity. The current 2-weeks-after seems a little short.

That said, I would also like better data that separates out unvaccinated, vaccinated < 1wk, vaccinated <2wk, vaccinates <3wk, vaccinates > 3wk, vaccinates > 12wks. I think that could offer some greater insights into infections and deaths of vaccinated folks.

Date: September 16, 2021 06:30PM

sodoffsocks

Can you offer any evidence for this: "The PCR Test is totally Inaccurate"

Here's a primer on DNA sequencing so we can start on the same page:
[www.youtube.com]

Why do you want to claim that people are vaccinated "starting 1 minute after getting the injection"? This isn't very accurate since it will take 6-8weeks to develop immunity. The current 2-weeks-after seems a little short.

That said, I would also like better data that separates out unvaccinated, vaccinated < 1wk, vaccinated <2wk, vaccinates <3wk, vaccinates > 3wk, vaccinates > 12wks. I think that could offer some greater insights into infections and deaths of vaccinated folks.

Sorry, I'm not copping out of debating with you, but I don't have time right now to meet your demand of 'evidence' cause I'm traveling in a couple days (hope I don't get vaccine shedding from the train ride) eye popping smiley

What I'm saying is - I don't have time to be put through my paces in response to the time-worn tactics of 'the other side', one of which is:

"Where's the Evidence"
"Provide Proof"
"What are your Sources"
"Needs Peer Review"
"That Source is Biased"

... blah, blah, blah.

I did watch the video, but it meant nothing to me. I'm not a professional or expert in Science, Medicine or Research. I rely on Experts on 'my side' to get my information.

And they would be those accused of disseminating 'disinformation' and Censored by 'the other side', starting with the 'Disinformation Dozen'.

Horrible what 'the other side' has done to people like Dr. Mercola and all those kicked off Facebook and Twitter, etc. for expressing their opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 06:42PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2021 06:36PM

sodoffsocks

It's called 'past tense'. Immediately after receiving a 'Vaccine', a person is 'Vaccinated'.

And because immediately after a person gets the Injection, the toxic ingredients (no, I'm not going to provide 'evidence', 'proof', my 'source', etc. on the toxicity of the Injection) start affecting that person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 06:40PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2021 07:20PM

Note, you were the one who said "Stick around and debate us if you dare." I am doing so in good faith, I don't have "tactics", I don't see you as "the other side", I see us as in this together, I care about your safety and well being, I pay attention to what you write, and while some of it seems "misplaced", you do highlight real problems and I appreciate learning from you.

I'm fine with your suggestion for vaccinated/unvaccinated, but it must also separate out vaccinate-full-protection from vaccinate-building-protection folks. I feel this data should be available somewhere - if I find it I'll share it.

Date: September 16, 2021 07:23PM

Jennifer

And they would be those accused of disseminating 'disinformation' and Censored by 'the other side', starting with the 'Disinformation Dozen'.

Horrible what 'the other side' has done to people like Dr. Mercola and all those kicked off Facebook and Twitter, etc. for expressing their opinion.[/b

Case in point - I just went to look at a video that Fresh had previously posted about the inaccuracy of the PCR test, and I see that Dr. Amanda Vollmer was Censored - KICKED OFF OF YouTube! angry smiley

Add 'YouTube' to the platforms of 'the other side' that is Censoring dissenting Voices!

Free Speech is DEAD! Thank you, Sheeple/Statists/Enablers!

Date: September 16, 2021 07:35PM

sodoffsocks

Note, you were the one who said "Stick around and debate us if you dare." I am doing so in good faith, I don't have "tactics", I don't see you as "the other side", I see us as in this together, I care about your safety and well being, I pay attention to what you write, and while some of it seems "misplaced", you do highlight real problems and I appreciate learning from you.

I'm fine with your suggestion for vaccinated/unvaccinated, but it must also separate out vaccinate-full-protection from vaccinate-building-protection folks. I feel this data should be available somewhere - if I find it I'll share it.

Yeah, I was going to pass on talking to you when I saw where you were going with the 'evidence', 'proof', 'sources', tactic, etc., and giving me the business with the JP Sears video - that was weird - but I do like discussing this Plandemic with those who disagree. By 'the other side', I mean anyone who approves LOCKDOWNS, MASKING, VACCINES. Also to a lesser extent, those who think Covid is a True Pandemic, believes in 'Mandates', crap like that.

Oh, boy - what does 'vaccinate-full-protection' and 'vaccinate-building-protection' even mean?

I supposed it means those who have received all the 'Vaccines' and all the Boosters that BIG PHARMA and whoever all is orchestrating this Plandemic decree that The Sheeple need now and forever eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 07:46PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2021 08:24PM

Back to Statistics -

The Director of the Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, appeared on Channel 13 News, and reported that 95% of severely ill COVID-19 patients are fully vaccinated, that they make up 85% to 90% of COVID-related hospitalizations.

Vaxxed Make Up ’85–90% of the Hospitalizations’ from COVID Infection in Israel: Dr. Kobi Haviv

[americanfaith.com]

QUICK FACTS:

Dr. Kobi Haviv—Director of the Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, Israel—appeared on Israel’s News 13.

He told an anchor that “the effectiveness of the [coronavirus] vaccine is really fading.”

“Most of the population is vaccinated,” said Dr. Haviv, and “85–90% of the hospitalizations are fully vaccinted people.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables