Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beware of the Tyrant Variant!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 16, 2021 12:00PM

This is a great Video by J.P. Sears and I’m pretty sure he’s watching my Videos to get some of his ideas - see “Pharmaceutical Companies with Criminal Records” below and JR’s latest Video “The CDC’s Shocking Ties To Convicted Felons!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Beware of the Tyrant Variant!
5:42 Minute Video

Sep 15, 2021 12 hours go @ 6 AM on 9-16-21
AwakenWithJP
1.97M subscribers

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:54 MM
This Variant even wants to convince you that you are Dangerous until Proven otherwise so you need to be protected from yourself and it tries to convince you that you are Sick until Proven Healthy.

[youtu.be]
1:05 MM
You see, this Variant attempts to camouflage itself by calling you what it is - Sick and Dangerous.

And it relies on Deception to take you over trying to convince you not just that it is Harmless, but that it is helpful just like the scorpion that convinces the frog to trust it and once the frog is inevitably stung, it asks, why did you sting me? To which the scorpion replies, that’s what I do after all I’m a scorpion, as it is with a helpful Deceptive hand of the Tyrant Variant. 1:41 MM

[youtu.be]
2:40 MM
But here’s what you want to know - Bravery and Freedom have proven to be very effective Treatments at quickly Eradicating this Variant from a person’s life and because these Treatments aren’t Patentable and, therefore, Not very Profitable, Pharmaceutical Companies with Criminal Records don’t advocate the use of them. 2:58 MM

Re: Beware of the Tyrant Variant!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 17, 2021 08:04PM

Hi John,

I was meaning to tell you - I love that video of JP Sears'! Thanks for posting it. I'm sending it to my people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables