Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Funeral director testifies to Murder By government
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 19, 2021 09:41PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Funeral director testifies to Murder By government
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 23, 2021 10:32PM

I love that! Testimony from another type of professional who's speaking out about his experience with the Covid Hoax. Thanks, Fresh!

That part at the end about how they're building the structures for the Unvaccinated freaked me out, though! Like it got to me.eye popping smiley

Re: Funeral director testifies to Murder By government
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 09, 2021 03:04AM

Here's an update from the Funeral Director -

JOHN O'LOONEY & THE TERRIBLE WAVE OF DEATH THAT NEVER CAME FROM COVID BUT VIA JAB RECIPIENTS

[www.bitchute.com]

We spoke with John O'Looney, a funeral director who runs Milton Keynes Family Family Funeral Services Ltd in Buckinghamshire. John first came to our attention when he blew the whistle on 21st September 2021 speaking to Maz Igan on what he had seen over the past 20 months visiting hospitals and care homes. During that powerful interview, John said that there had never been a pandemic and that the Delta strain of Covid-19 was in fact the Covid injection itself. We decided to catch up with John a month later for him to reflect on that interview and go in depth with him about the past 20 months. This interview was carried out on 26th october 2021.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables