Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Hospitals Killing People
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 12, 2021 05:10PM

<<<So many inconsistencies>>>

There is NOTHING inconsistent...

1. Ripple Effect

2. Cause & Effect

Can you say obtuse?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 12, 2021 05:10PM

Date: November 12, 2021 05:11PM

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 14, 2021 06:42AM

I am sure the moment corn syrup and hydrogenated oils are banned the health of the world will increase. Stopping the subsidies on animal products will also help with less consumption. There are just a few things we can 'mandate' be removed. Why hate that word mandate? just a few simple things would help so much. Starting with removal of the most unhealthy stuff

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 14, 2021 08:24AM

John Rose
<<<So many inconsistencies>>>

1. Ripple Effect

2. Cause & Effect

Can you say obtuse?

TC Fry and Herbert Shelton can be excused for poor health
but the rest of us are to blame for not following the proper diet.
That is totally inconsistent.

Date: November 14, 2021 02:46PM

There are 2 Groups of Needs...

1. One Group is based on the Ripple Effect

2. One Group is based on Cause & Effect

What is about the Ripple Effect that you don't understand?

Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine

WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!

Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops

Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version

Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version

Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases

Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health

The War On Our Health

Death by Medicine
Mar 2004

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

Date: November 16, 2021 02:37AM

Some book titles are sensational and raise real concerns that need to be addressed but in the large picture, they are missing important realities.

The people who post these results without deeper research cannot be taken seriously. Strangely when they are sick they go to the hospital.

The idea that hospitals, doctors, and nurses are intentionally killing people is totally false.

When dealing with large numbers of human interactions, there will be some negligence and errors but saying that a medical doctor or nurse will come home every day tired and tell his family "I really did well today, I killed 30 people".

Every second, in the world, people are in major life-threatening accidents, airlifted, ambulances, nurses, and doctors rushing to save lives. It is not that they will make more money, but because of the sense of humanity, the divinity in them, they will spend hours focused on what they need to do to save lives.

It is true that the medicines, the drugs, the pills are not optimal and may even contribute to major health problems. But that is what we have now, and things will change with time. Not every average person is ready to go on a green juice fast, or grow and eat microgreens, they were not raised that way.

Even many of the health gurus who claimed to know had poor health, and many died bedridden, unable to walk. Fry and Shelton are some examples. Even in recent years, we had cases of deaths among long-time raw vegans.

What is the best diet for humans remains an unanswered question.

We do not know
and we cannot blame others who do not know.

Let's work together to save lives instead of criticizing those who are trying their best.

Date: November 16, 2021 02:08PM

"I can tell you this - I am a physician and I did NOT learn one thing in medical school about the true healing of the body. No doctor does. Every doctor only learns drugs. We learn to diagnose the case by evaluating the symptoms, then we pick a drug to treat those symptoms. We never address the underlying cause of the problem." -Dr. Lorraine Day

In the field of allopathic medicine, things will NEVER change for the better and are only going to get WORSE!!!

See Health Security or Biosecurity and Biopower in video below and be sure to watch at least the first 4 minutes!

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
49:10 Minute Video

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment below.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2021 02:11PM by John Rose.

Date: November 17, 2021 01:06AM

John Rose
"I can tell you this - I am a physician and I did NOT learn one thing in medical school about the true healing of the body. No doctor does. Every doctor only learns drugs. We learn to diagnose the case by evaluating the symptoms, then we pick a drug to treat those symptoms. We never address the underlying cause of the problem." -Dr. Lorraine Day
[en.wikipedia.org]

Dr. Lorraine Day is not a credible source of knowledge.

As a promoter of alternative medicine she claims to have discovered the cause and cure of cancer, as a result of God showing her how to recover from her own cancer with a 10 step plan. According to her theory, all cancers are due to weakness of the immune system which must be cured by diet. "All diseases are caused by a combination of three factors: malnutrition, dehydration, and stress."

She published a book, AIDS: What the Government Isn't Telling You, wherein she states that in 1989 she retired from surgery because of the allegedly excessive risk of acquiring AIDS.

Stephen Barrett wrote on Quackwatch, "In my opinion, her advice is untrustworthy and is particularly dangerous to people with cance

Why was she afraid of AIDS? Stress? Malnutrition?

Date: November 17, 2021 03:41AM

WOW, Stephen Barrett from Quackwatch and Wikipedia, both financed by Big Pharma, say Dr. Day is not credible.

ONLY AN UNIFORMED IDIOT WOULD CONSIDER ANYTHING Quackwatch and Wikipedia SAY ABOUT HEALTH!!!

A4M Sues Wikipedia - Quackbuster(?) Propagandists Targeted...
[bolenreport.com]

Exposed: Wikipedia Holds Bias against Natural Health
[www.naturalnews.com]

Instead of attacking the messenger, as you always do, let's see you actually attack the message...

I am a physician and I did NOT learn one thing in medical school about the true healing of the body. No doctor does.

In the field of allopathic medicine, things will NEVER change for the better and are only going to get WORSE!!!

See Health Security or Biosecurity and Biopower in video below and be sure to watch at least the first 4 minutes!

Date: November 17, 2021 05:41AM

Dr. Lorraine Day is not a credible source of knowledge.

She published a book, AIDS: What the Government Isn't Telling You, wherein she states that in 1989 she retired from surgery because of the allegedly excessive risk of acquiring AIDS.

The doctor running away from the duties.

That is too low.

Date: November 17, 2021 01:19PM

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment below.

Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine

Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops

Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version

Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version

Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases

Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health

The War On Our Health

Death by Medicine
Mar 2004

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

Date: November 17, 2021 03:03PM

"America's health care system is neither healthy, caring, nor a system." -Walter Cronkite

"You the individual can do more for your own health and well-being than any doctor, any hospital, any drug, any exotic medical devices." -C. Everett Koop, The Surgeon General’s Report

"God heals and the doctor takes the fee." -Benjamin Franklin

"A physician is a person that treats a patient until they die, their money is all gone, or they are cured by nature." -Descartes

“Medicine is a science which hath been, as we have said, more professed than laboured, and yet more laboured than advanced. The labour having been, in my judgment, rather in circle than in progression.” -Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

“I firmly believe that if the whole materia media could be sunk to the bottom of the sea, it would be all the better for mankind - and all the worse for the sea.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1821)

“Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.” -Napoleon (1769-1821)

"Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing." -Voltaire (1694-1821)

"The greatest evil that can come into your child's life is the poison-dispensing physician. Carefully guard your child against him and all that he stands for.” -Dr. Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene - Vol. 1" p. 368

"I was at one time a great lover of the medical profession. I no longer hold that opinion. Doctors have almost unhinged us. I regard the present system as black magic. Hospitals are institutions for propagating sin. Men take less care of their bodies and immorality increases ... ignoring the soul, the profession puts men at its mercy and contributes to the diminution of human dignity and self control. I have endeavoured to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession, and that it is injurious to mankind. I believe that a multiplicity of hospitals is not test of civilization. It is rather a symptom of decay." -Mahatma Gandhi

"He who lives by medical prescriptions lives miserably." -Proverb

“The doctor is to be feared more than the disease.” -Latin Proverb

“I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians.” -Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)

“If you really want to reduce deaths from cardiovascular disease, take every heart surgeon in the country and tie his thumbs together.” -Dr. Julian Whitaker

“It happens because doctors are the most dangerous entity to interact with in modern life. They’re far more dangerous than any other commercial endeavor.” -Dr. Julian Whitaker

"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases." -Plato

"Diseases are crises of purification, of toxic elimination." -Hippocrates, 400 BC

"The more you feed a sick man, the more you harm him." -Hippocrates, 400 BC

“Let your food be your medicine and let your medicine by your food.” -Hippocrates, 400 BC

"The best of all medicines are rest and fasting." -Benjamin Franklin

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame and diet, and the cause and prevention of disease." -Thomas A. Edison

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” -Dr. Marcia Angell

Marcia Angell, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A story of corruption”, NYRB, Jan 15, 2009. She shares some pretty sobering information in her book “The Truth About the Drug Companies”.

"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship... To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic and have no place in a republic... The Constitution of this republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom." -Benjamin Rush, M.D., Signer of Declaration of Independence, Physician to George Washington - "The Autobiography of Benjamin Rush, M.D."

“In my opinion, anyone who does not believe that there is a medical conspiracy should easily qualify to become an ostrich in their next life.” -Rich Anderson, “Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book Two” p. 125

Stay tuned for our resident ostrich to attack...

Walter Cronkite
Dr. C. Everett Koop
Benjamin Franklin
Descartes
Francis Bacon
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Napoleon
Voltaire
Dr. Herbert Shelton
Dr. Lorraine Day
Mahatma Gandhi
Latin Proverbs
Alexander The Great
Dr. Julian Whitaker
Plato
Hippocrates
Thomas A. Edison
Dr. Marcia Angell
Benjamin Rush, M.D.
Rich Anderson

...while completely IGNORING the same basic message they all have to say...

Date: November 17, 2021 05:39PM

Dr. Lorraine Day IS NOT A GOOD PHYSICIAN.

And she herself said it, she learned nothing.

If you reject everything being taught, you do not learn.

She quit her job for fear of contracting a virus she said does not exist.

Let's talk about something else.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2021 06:32PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 17, 2021 07:41PM

John Rose
"America's health care system is neither healthy, caring, nor a system." -Walter Cronkite

"You the individual can do more for your own health and well-being than any doctor, any hospital, any drug, any exotic medical devices." -C. Everett Koop, The Surgeon General’s Report

"A physician is a person that treats a patient until they die, their money is all gone, or they are cured by nature." -Descartes

“Medicine is a science which hath been, as we have said, more professed than laboured, and yet more laboured than advanced. The labour having been, in my judgment, rather in circle than in progression.” -Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

“I firmly believe that if the whole materia media could be sunk to the bottom of the sea, it would be all the better for mankind - and all the worse for the sea.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1821)

“Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.” -Napoleon (1769-1821)

"Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing." -Voltaire (1694-1821)

"The greatest evil that can come into your child's life is the poison-dispensing physician. Carefully guard your child against him and all that he stands for.” -Dr. Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene - Vol. 1" p. 368

"I was at one time a great lover of the medical profession. I no longer hold that opinion. Doctors have almost unhinged us. I regard the present system as black magic. Hospitals are institutions for propagating sin. Men take less care of their bodies and immorality increases ... ignoring the soul, the profession puts men at its mercy and contributes to the diminution of human dignity and self control. I have endeavoured to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession, and that it is injurious to mankind. I believe that a multiplicity of hospitals is not test of civilization. It is rather a symptom of decay." -Mahatma Gandhi

“I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians.” -Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)

“If you really want to reduce deaths from cardiovascular disease, take every heart surgeon in the country and tie his thumbs together.” -Dr. Julian Whitaker

“It happens because doctors are the most dangerous entity to interact with in modern life. They’re far more dangerous than any other commercial endeavor.” -Dr. Julian Whitaker

"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases." -Plato

"Diseases are crises of purification, of toxic elimination." -Hippocrates, 400 BC

“Let your food be your medicine and let your medicine by your food.” -Hippocrates, 400 BC

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame and diet, and the cause and prevention of disease." -Thomas A. Edison

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” -Dr. Marcia Angell

Marcia Angell, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A story of corruption”, NYRB, Jan 15, 2009. She shares some pretty sobering information in her book “The Truth About the Drug Companies”.

"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship... To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic and have no place in a republic... The Constitution of this republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom." -Benjamin Rush, M.D., Signer of Declaration of Independence, Physician to George Washington - "The Autobiography of Benjamin Rush, M.D."

“In my opinion, anyone who does not believe that there is a medical conspiracy should easily qualify to become an ostrich in their next life.” -Rich Anderson, “Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book Two” p. 125

Walter Cronkite
Dr. C. Everett Koop
Benjamin Franklin
Descartes
Francis Bacon
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Napoleon
Voltaire
Dr. Herbert Shelton
Dr. Lorraine Day
Mahatma Gandhi
Latin Proverbs
Alexander The Great
Dr. Julian Whitaker
Plato
Hippocrates
Thomas A. Edison
Dr. Marcia Angell
Benjamin Rush, M.D.
Rich Anderson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2021 07:45PM by John Rose.

Date: November 18, 2021 01:23AM

Some statements are made and they are attention grabbing yet they do not hold up to scientific analysis.

Life expectancy in the world has been rising in every country, it was about 30 years in the 1800s, it has more than double

I was born in a village, and at that time there were so many children deaths, there is almost none now.

Vaccinations, better hygiene, health care have changed the world.

The healthcare system needs improvement for sure but let's have the courage to recognize the advancements that have been made.

By the turn of the century, many people will live comfortably past the 100.

Date: November 18, 2021 09:35AM

The list of centenarians, this list could not exist 100 years ago.
Yet people were living in nature, villages, organic food

[en.wikipedia.org]

In the 1700s and 1800s, villagers did not even have a solution to snake bites.

Many pregnant women died in the delivery room.

The major causes of death in those times do not exist in modern times

Tuberculosis
Dysentery/diarrhea
Cholera
Malaria
Typhoid Fever
Pneumonia
Diphtheria
Scarlet Fever
Meningitis
Whooping Cough

[nonprofitupdate.info]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2021 09:52AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 18, 2021 12:54PM

John Rose
John Rose

Walter Cronkite
Dr. C. Everett Koop
Benjamin Franklin
Descartes
Francis Bacon
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Napoleon
Voltaire
Dr. Herbert Shelton
Dr. Lorraine Day
Mahatma Gandhi
Latin Proverbs
Alexander The Great
Dr. Julian Whitaker
Plato
Hippocrates
Thomas A. Edison
Dr. Marcia Angell
Benjamin Rush, M.D.
Rich Anderson

Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: November 19, 2021 04:23AM

With reference to Remdesivir. In 2014 my 67 year-old father went into the hospital with a heart attack and was put into the ICU. Then his kidneys failed (something that Remdesivir would do but I don't know if that was what what given to him) and they put him on an IV drip and he became bloated. So the technique here so far is to shut off the exit for body fluids, the kidneys, then fill the patient up with fluids. Then they gave him a sedative and put him on a ventilator that was pumping so strong his head would move under my hand when I put my hand on his head to pray and his hair would end up under my hand and I had to keep lifting my hand to get the hair out so his hair wouldn't get pulled. I thought this was wrong but I didn't question it at the time because I thought they knew what they were doing and they seemed nice and concerned. After hours of pumping his lungs, which probably tore them so it would make it easier for fluids to enter, the doctor took out the ventilator and said "Let's see if he can breath on his own" and his lungs filled up and he "drowned" in a matter of minutes.

Date: November 19, 2021 03:35PM

Date: November 19, 2021 08:19PM

[/quote]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 20, 2021 12:37AM

Ifeelgood
With reference to Remdesivir. In 2014 my 67 year-old father went into the hospital with a heart attack and was put into the ICU. Then his kidneys failed (something that Remdesivir would do but I don't know if that was what what given to him) and they put him on an IV drip and he became bloated. So the technique here so far is to shut off the exit for body fluids, the kidneys, then fill the patient up with fluids. Then they gave him a sedative and put him on a ventilator that was pumping so strong his head would move under my hand when I put my hand on his head to pray and his hair would end up under my hand and I had to keep lifting my hand to get the hair out so his hair wouldn't get pulled. I thought this was wrong but I didn't question it at the time because I thought they knew what they were doing and they seemed nice and concerned. After hours of pumping his lungs, which probably tore them so it would make it easier for fluids to enter, the doctor took out the ventilator and said "Let's see if he can breath on his own" and his lungs filled up and he "drowned" in a matter of minutes.

Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you. If you had known the dangers of ventilators at that time maybe you could have found an alternative or taken him out of the hospital when they wanted to do the ventilator. What you described as the protocol they used on your father and what happens to the patient - Remdesivir, an anti-viral, causes the kidneys to fail and the lungs to fill with fluids - is the scenario that's happening to covid patients now.

Although you're lucky you were able to be with your father when he passed. That's another atrocity with Covid patients in the hospital. The family members aren't allowed in even when the patient is dying. When this Plandemic started, a friend of mine's father was in the hospital and dying. Although he didn't have covid, none of the family was allowed to be there with him when he passed away. I read about a devoted husband - an old couple - whose wife was dying in the hospital, and he was never allowed to go see her, so every day he sat in the parking lot in his car to be as near as possible to her.

Date: November 20, 2021 05:42PM

Allopathic Medicine and the Germ Theory of Disease are DOOMED for Failure!!!

EVERYTHING can be explained with the Terrain Theory!

It's always the Terrain!!!

Here's my reply to someone on my Channel who, like so many people, has been DUPED by all of the LIES we're told from our so-called Experts.

Vegan Gains IS a Bullshit Promoter
Lil Vegan 6 minutes ago on 4-6-19
The average life expectancy in the early 1900's was around 47 years of age. But what do I know, fu-ck modern medicine, amirite?

John Rose 1 second ago 10:26 AM
NO!!! You are Wrong! Living Longer has nothing to do with “modern medicine” as they would like us to believe and had everything to do with “Sanitation”!!!

The major reason why life expectancy was so low in the early 1900's was because infant survival rates were low due to the negative effects from the Industrial Revolution where we moved into cities and were have plumbing problems. A hundred years ago an infant was lucky to survive the birth and first year. However, those reaching one year of age were just as likely to reach 80 years of age as today. When you factor out all of those infant deaths due to Poor Sanitation, we're not living that much longer.

So the reason why the numbers look so low is because they were living in Filth and that's the reason why all of those diseases of filth that were killing so many children were on a steady decline from 1860-1960 by about 10 percent every decade because we figured out that it was a plumbing problem. Read Dissolving Illusions and look at the graphs and you can see for yourself. To illustrate my point the reverse can be seen when they conquered the Roman Empire in the West and the East about 1000 years apart. When the conquerors came in, they destroyed the aqueducts and the sewage systems and the Plague broke out. These are diseases of filth - pure and simple!

Take a look at how old some of these Greek and Roman Philosophers lived before the Industrial Revolution.

[ancienthistory.about.com]
• Thales (636-546) Greek philosopher
• Pythagoras of Samos (c.580-c. 520 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Anaximenes (d. c. 502) Greek philosopher
• Xenophanes of Colophon (c. 570-480) Greek philosopher
• Parmenides of Elea (c. 515-c. 445 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Anaxagoras of Clazomenae (c. 499-c. 428 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Empedocles of Acragas (c. 492-c. 432 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Zeno of Elea (c. 490-c. 430 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Leucippus of Miletus (c. 480-c. 420 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Protagoras (480-411 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Hippocrates of Chios (c. 470-c. 410 B.C.) Greek geometer
• Socrates (c. 469-399 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Plato (c. 427-347 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Stilpo (Stilpon) (c. 380-330 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Diogenes of Sinope (412-323 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Aristotle (384-322 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Epicurus (341-271 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Pyrrho (c.360-c. 270 B.C.) Greek philosopher
• Euclid (c. 325 B.C.-265 B.C.) Greek mathematician
• Chrysippus (c. 280-207 B.C.) Hellenistic philosopher
• Eratosthenes (276-194 B.C.) Hellenistic astronomer
• Cicero (106-43 B.C.) Roman statesman and philosopher
• Epictetus (A.D. 50 - 138) Roman philosopher
• Claudius Ptolemy (c. A.D. 85-c. 165) Greek astronomer and geographer
• Marcus Aurelius (A.D. 121-180) Roman emperor and philosopher
• Plotinus (c. A.D. 204-270) Greco-roman philosopher
• Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354-430) Church father/theologian
• Hypatia of Alexandria (c. A.D. 370-415) Alexandrian philosopher
• Proclus Diadochus (A.D. 8 Feb 411-17 April 485) Greco-roman philosopher and mathematician
• Boethius (A.D. 480-525) Philosopher and Christian martyr who was called the last of the Romans.
[ancienthistory.about.com]

Date: November 20, 2021 11:13PM

To make your case, you are selecting outliers and for some of them, the age cannot be verified.

Life expectancy after 21 years has been rising.
Pay attention to the percentage and average.
The total count is not relevant as more people are living now.

[www.ssa.gov]

Witch doctors in Nigeria

Let's acknowledge the tremendous progress in science and medicine.
Knowledge is divine. "Let there be light"
We have come a long, we can discern what is going on in the body.
The bible the book of truths for many has stories of people being possessed by demons. We do not hear that anymore. These cases were mental illness, fever the witchdoctors at those ancient times could not diagnose.

Many innocent died from the witch hunt.

We do not even have to go far in history. The poor treatment president Washington received when he was ill.

Dr. Morens writes that when Washington's throat swelled so painfully that he could not swallow, he asked his doctors to bleed him. At the time it was standard medical practice, but the amount of blood removed was staggering -- 80 ounces, or 5 pints, in a single day -- and many people questioned whether he had been bled to death.
[www.nytimes.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2021 11:36PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 20, 2021 11:26PM

13:07 MM - [youtu.be]
So what do you say to someone when they think doctors are God?

They did a pretty good job of convincing that to us, didn’t they?

Look at what we’ve done - our Vaccines, Modern Medicine, we Eradicated all of these Diseases!

Bullshit.

Look at Modern Medicine has done - we’re living so much longer!

Bullshit.

In fact, the reason why we’re living longer and the reason why those Diseases went away is because those were Diseases of Filth! We figured it out - it wasn’t Modern Medicine - it was Modern Plumbing and there was nothing Modern about that because the same thing happens long ago or happened long ago when the Plumbing messed up. Look at what happened in the Roman Empire in the West and in the East about a 1,000 years apart - the Conquers came in - did what all Conquers do - they read The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Destroyed the Infrastructure - the Aqueducts and Sewage System and what happened?

The Plague broke out.

What’s the reverse of that?

The Industrial Revolution - we moved into cities - didn’t have the Plumbing Capacity to deal with that many people. ...see below...

16:22 Minute Video

Published on Oct 27, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!

Per Video Tape JR# 00097 - 16:37 made 10-24-17:

[youtu.be]
13:07 MM
So what do you say to someone when they think doctors are God?

They did a pretty good job of convincing that to us, didn’t they?

Look at what we’ve done - our Vaccines, Modern Medicine, we Eradicated all of these Diseases!

Bullshit.

Look at Modern Medicine has done - we’re living so much longer!

Bullshit.

In fact, the reason why we’re living longer and the reason why those Diseases went away is because those were Diseases of Filth! We figured it out - it wasn’t Modern Medicine - it was Modern Plumbing and there was nothing Modern about that because the same thing happens long ago or happened long ago when the Plumbing messed up. Look at what happened in the Roman Empire in the West and in the East about a 1,000 years apart - the Conquers came in - did what all Conquers do - they read The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Destroyed the Infrastructure - the Aqueducts and Sewage System and what happened?

The Plague broke out.

What’s the reverse of that?

The Industrial Revolution - we moved into cities - didn’t have the Plumbing Capacity to deal with that many people. And if we weren’t Eating the Wrong Food, it probably wouldn’t have bothered us, but we’re Eating Horrible Food. Now our Fecal Matter is Horrible. That was sort of an Epiphany I had - I think it was around last year when I was doing one of my Videos - I was thinking about Dr. Pottenger’s Cat Study that he did where he fed the Cats the Raw Food and Cooked Food and the Cooked Food Cats had the same Problems that we had. Raw Food Cats had No Problems. There you go - Illnesses - Ill-Behaviors. But he took the Waste Matter - the Manure from these Cats and you couldn’t grow anything when the Cats Ate Cooked Food!

What does that tell you!?

Why do we have all of these Diseases?

We probably wouldn’t even have these Diseases of Filth if our Filth wasn’t so pathetic because our Food is pathetic! And boy, we’ll do anything to rationalize Eating something we’re Addicted to. But everyone knows Cooked Food is Not Addictive, right?

Yea, try giving it up - find out how Addictive it is. I guarantee you you’re going to find out the Addiction to Cooked Food when you give it up. That should tell you something! But the Problem with Addiction - we Shut Off our Brain - that’s what happens - that’s exactly what happens - that’s how you go to Denial - just don’t let the Brain work - it’s easy. I keep indulging in what I want and put my Blind Faith in people who will Never be able to Solve your Problems.

I long for the day that people not only know that we’re Sick or we were at one time, but we now know Not to put our Trust in people who don’t know anything about Health and have such a bad track record and by that time, my friends, this world will be different - it will be a treat.

Date: November 21, 2021 12:34AM

>We probably wouldn’t even have these Diseases of Filth if our Filth wasn’t so pathetic because our Food is pathetic! And boy, we’ll do anything to rationalize Eating something we’re Addicted to. But everyone knows Cooked Food is Not Addictive, right?

The great thinkers, philosophers, scientists, politicians the world has known ate COOKED FOOD.

We know that raw food is the natural food we should have been eating but cooked food is adequate and that is not the problem.

Walter Cronkite your hero ate cooked, he died at 92

Ronald Reagan ate cooked food

Einstein ate cooked food.

These guys made great contributions to the world.

The problems we have are at the level of the heart.

The hate, the violence, the drugs.

Before you changed to raw food, you were alive
Your parents were alive and did a great job raising you on COOKED FOOD

Date: November 21, 2021 02:10AM

Walter Cronkite
Dr. C. Everett Koop
Benjamin Franklin
Descartes
Francis Bacon
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Napoleon
Voltaire
Dr. Herbert Shelton
Dr. Lorraine Day
Mahatma Gandhi
Latin Proverbs
Alexander The Great
Dr. Julian Whitaker
Plato
Hippocrates
Thomas A. Edison
Dr. Marcia Angell
Benjamin Rush, M.D.
Rich Anderson

Date: November 21, 2021 02:07PM

John Rose

Walter Cronkite died at 92.

Everett Koop, The Surgeon General died at 97.

Had they lived a century or two before, they would not have reached the 70.

They lived long lives because of modern medicine.

As journalists, they have written those lines for the need for improvement.

Foreign presidents, successful businessmen, kings come to the USA for medical treatment.

Medical schools, universities, research centers are at work to find solutions to major health problems.

Date: November 21, 2021 03:00PM

Walter Cronkite
Dr. C. Everett Koop
Benjamin Franklin
Descartes
Francis Bacon
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Napoleon
Voltaire
Dr. Herbert Shelton
Dr. Lorraine Day
Mahatma Gandhi
Latin Proverbs
Alexander The Great
Dr. Julian Whitaker
Plato
Hippocrates
Thomas A. Edison
Dr. Marcia Angell
Benjamin Rush, M.D.
Rich Anderson

Date: November 21, 2021 11:26PM

John Rose

What Solutions
Do You
Propose
?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables