Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The KILL SHOT is All About Money!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 25, 2021 02:09AM

To all the VACCINE LOVERS -

You all just Love BIG PHARMA!

Tell me it's not - ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

[twitter.com]

Disgusting - Killing People and CHILDREN to Make Money! angry smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The KILL SHOT is All About Money!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 25, 2021 03:29AM

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT OUR HEALTH or OUR LACK of HEALTH!!!

Our Heath or our Lack of Health is the Ultimate Tool of Control.

Money is the Absolute Tool of Control.

Money is only one of the tools that are used to CONTROL us and remember, it's not so much as how much Money they have, because they already have more than enough, as it is about us NOT having the Money, i.e. the Illusion of Scarcity.

As I've pointed out countless times, there are 2 Main False Beliefs the Powers that Be want us to believe - 1) the Contagion Myth where our Belief in the Virus perpetuates our Belief in Vaccines and 2) the Illusion of Scarcity where we let someone else Print our Money and turn us into Debt Slaves.

Date: September 25, 2021 04:37PM

You are right! It's all about The Agenda, which is more than just making money. Control, depopulation, who knows what all they have in store for us eye popping smiley

What I meant was - If anyone believes:

"The Wonderful Pharmaceutical Companies are creating Covid Vaccines to help humanity, to 'fight the Covid Pandemic' that's killing so many people!"

No, Big Pharma is not in business to create vaccines to help save humanity and make us 'healthy'; Big Pharma is in business to MAKE LOADS OF MONEY off The Covid Vaccines!

"1 year ago, Moderna was worth $65 per share, now it’s worth $430 per share. Do you still think they care about your health?"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2021 04:40PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 29, 2021 08:23PM

No, it's NOT just the money.

Date: October 03, 2021 07:44PM

Fauci hawking his Clot Shot -

[twitter.com]

"The greater good"

"The Collective"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2021 07:50PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 03, 2021 10:31PM

@Jennifer. I just love that cartoon about the birds.

Date: October 03, 2021 11:34PM

Yeah. I get most of my cartoons from Twitter. And I had never heard the phrase, "Kill Shot" until you said it here.

Date: October 04, 2021 05:14PM

Jennifer

Fauci hawking his Clot Shot -

"The greater good"

"The Collective"

Date: October 04, 2021 07:21PM

Rand Paul CONSERVATIVE/LIBERTARIAN giving the DEMOCRAT HHS Secretary the business -

[www.youtube.com]

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) grilled Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra during a congressional hearing on Thursday over the Biden administration's seeming refusal to recognize natural immunity against COVID-19.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: October 05, 2021 05:39PM

Like much of the other anti-vax info being thrown around, the Kissinger quote is fabricated.

[www.reuters.com]

[www.politifact.com]

You can find his speeches here if you want to read them yourself: [www.henryakissinger.com]

Date: October 20, 2021 10:54PM

Some people are making a fortune off The Plandemic -

Pandemic Created 130 New Billionaires, $2.1 Trillion in New Wealth, While Millions Suffered

New analysis by Americans for Tax Fairness and the Institute for Policy Studies shows, in total, 745 billionaires now hold $5 trillion in collective wealth, which is "two-thirds more than the $3 trillion in wealth held by the bottom 50% of U.S. households."

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

American billionaires grew in number and expanded their collective fortunes by $2.1 trillion since COVID-19 sparked a worldwide pandemic 19 months ago, according to a new analysis unveiled Monday.

An overall 70% surge of wealth among the nation’s richest individuals since March of 2020 has resulted in approximately 130 new billionaires, found the new report released by Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS). In a statement, the groups noted that there are now 745 people with “10-figure bank accounts” compared to the 614 that existed when the pandemic first hit.

In total, those 745 billionaires now hold $5 trillion in collective wealth, which the groups note is “two-thirds more than the $3 trillion in wealth held by the bottom 50% of U.S. households.”

While ATF and IPS have been tracking the explosive growth of the uber-wealthy throughout the pandemic, the latest figures come as Democrats in Congress continue to negotiate with themselves over the cost and scope of President Joe Biden‘s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda which aims to provide expanded Medicare, paid family leave, universal childcare and pre-K, bold climate action and an expanded childhood tax credit to alleviate childhood poverty and provide a more robust economic foundation for millions of working American families.

According to IPS/ATF:

“The great good fortune of these billionaires over the past 19 months is all the more stark when contrasted with the devastating impact of coronavirus on working people. Almost 89 million Americans have lost jobs, over 44.9 million have been sickened by the virus, and over 724,000 have died from it.

“To put this extraordinary wealth growth in perspective, the $2.1 trillion gain over 19 months by U.S. billionaires is equal to:

60% of the $3.5 trillion ten-year cost of President Biden’s Build Back Better plan.

The entire $2.1 trillion in new revenues over ten years approved by the House Ways and Means Committee to help pay for President Biden’s Build Back Better investment plan.”

Date: October 21, 2021 08:39PM

Like much of the other anti-vax info being thrown around, the Kissinger quote is fabricated.

I did not believe this, either. Kissinger is too clever to say something like that where he could be quoted. But I am pretty sure he does think those things expressed in that false quote.

Our enemies are infiltrating the anti-vaccination crusade in order to make us look like a bunch of fools and liars. We have to be careful.

Date: October 21, 2021 10:16PM

Yeah, I got that from Twitter...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables