Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Toxic
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: September 27, 2021 01:37AM

This board has become

david

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Toxic
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 27, 2021 04:34AM

Sad but true, but due to a couple of individuals...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 27, 2021 12:44PM

Why dont you clowns be quiet and let people say what they want?

You have something to contribute do so!

You want to counter what someone says that you think is toxic... whatever that means ..do so!

Stop your damn whining!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 27, 2021 02:17PM

The Vaccine is

Date: September 27, 2021 04:06PM

fresh

You want to counter what someone says that you think is toxic... whatever that means ..do so!

Stop your damn whining!

We just did.
See what happens?

Date: September 27, 2021 04:59PM

Take a breather and meditate on it

fresh

Stop your damn whining!

david

Date: September 27, 2021 09:14PM

Man youre a crybaby grow up

Toxic toxic!!

Get over yourself

Date: September 27, 2021 11:26PM

I ate carrots, bananas, apples, and walnuts today. Feel pretty good. Thanks

david

Date: September 27, 2021 11:45PM

Did you get the vaccine?

Date: September 27, 2021 11:48PM

Ya it tastes delicious

david

Date: September 28, 2021 04:00PM

What's your view on Masks and Mask Mandates? Mask Mandates for Children?

Date: September 29, 2021 01:07AM

Mandates I'm not necessarily in favor of, but I wear one. If you had exposure to covid without a mask and then hung out with your grandma who got infected and then died, how would you feel?

What did you eat today? Do you have a certain raw dietary regimen?

david

Date: September 29, 2021 01:31AM

Fresh Squeezed OJ & lemon with Vit C powder (from acerola)
Fresh figs
blended mango/pineapple/strawberries/lettuce
raw goat milk with hemp seeds and dates
green smoothie
cashew pudding with berries
cooked soup - potatoes, leeks, spinach, zucchini, herbs, tomato sauce

Date: September 29, 2021 01:46AM

dvdai

If you had exposure to covid without a mask and then hung out with your grandma who got infected and then died, how would you feel?

Lol. Spoken like a True Believer.

I 'believe' from my research that masks are not effective at all whatsoever and instead are detrimental (especially to children) so I wouldn't have any guilty feelings about not wearing a mask in front of my grandmother or ever.

If I was sick with symptoms, I wouldn't hang out with my grandma.

If I hung out with my grandma without having any symptoms of anything, and my grandma got sick and died, supposedly from 'Covid', I wouldn't feel guilty.

If my grandma was in a nursing home and ended up dead - supposedly from 'Covid', I'd be mad as hell, because nursing homes killed old people.

If my grandma was going to get the injection, I would try to talk her out of it previous to her getting it. If she still got injected, I wouldn't hang out with her for months because I'm a believer in 'vaccine shedding'.

If she got Injected and died, I would feel very bad and sad, but not guilty in any way because it wouldn't have been from me that she got sick, it would have been from the Injection.

Date: September 29, 2021 01:25PM

dvdai
Mandates I'm not necessarily in favor of, but I wear one. If you had exposure to covid without a mask and then hung out with your grandma who got infected and then died, how would you feel?

What did you eat today? Do you have a certain raw dietary regimen?

Sodoffsocks
tried to prove there was such a thing as covid and FAILED
how about you ?
you want to give it a shot?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 29, 2021 02:10PM

It's called Normalizing Power!!!

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
49:10 Minute Video

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment below.

Per Video Tape JR# 00446 - 41:31 made 7-03-20:

[youtu.be]
46:41 MM
So as I mentioned, I like it whenever I study somebody and they confirmed what I’ve been saying, as did Foucault, Zylberman and Agamben - they all are talking about the same thing about how Health Security is going to be the form of Government that’s being rolled out upon us right now. In the last 30 years, they’ve been seeing it and it’s going to be the Worst form of Government ever and it’s made possible because of the books of Bullshit that have been put in our brain that I explain in Satan’s Secret Weapon. It all has to do with this Normalizing Power where they day after day after day after day get us to do what we think we want to do because we’ve been Programmed to think that way. 47:35 MM

Date: September 29, 2021 02:14PM

Here's a snippet from my file on "Normalizing Power"...

Chapter 2.5: Michel Foucault, power
9:57 Minute Video

Oct 19, 2017
Leiden University - Faculty of Humanities
15.5K subscribers

This video is part of the series: 'The Philosophy of the Humanities' which you can find here [www.youtube.com]...

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:04 MM
In this lecture, we will look at some of Michel Foucault’s ideas about Power and about the link he finds between Power and Science. We will see that Foucault gives us a new way of thinking about Power - a new way which allows us to find Power in places where we would have never expected to find it before, including in the University and in Scientific Knowledge itself. To understand Foucault’s thinking we will make a distinction between 2 kinds of Power - Repressive Power and Normalizing Power.

To think of Power in terms of Repression is the traditional way of thinking. Against that Foucault suggests that Most Power and, indeed, the Most important kind of Power in our Modern Society doesn’t Repress at all. It works in a far subtler less visible way. This Power is what Foucault calls Normalizing Power, but let’s start on the Repressive Side. When we think of someone who is exercising Power, some of the images that may come up in our minds are these - a judge ordering a criminal to be locked up for 20 years, a country using its superior Military to Conquer another country, an angry boss telling his employee to do as he’s told or get fires and so on. When we think of Power, we tend to think of Violence whether Physical or Mental - what are actual or only threatened. This is the idea of Power as Repression. You want to do one thing, but someone else uses their Power to force you to do their bidding instead.

Now such Power is undeniably effective, but there is also a sense in which in each of these cases, the Need to Apply Power implies a Failure. The State only has to lock up criminals if its Laws have been broken. The bigger country only needs to go to the trouble of Invading the smaller country if it has Failed in other ways to make the smaller country do what it wants. And a boss that has to threaten his employees is not really in control. A boss who is really in control is obeyed without the need for threats.

Repressive Power then, while no doubt is the most visible form of Power is also kind of second-rate. If you were really Powerful, you wouldn’t need to use it. Our lives are shaped by Repressive Power or by the treat of Repressive Power only on rare occasions. For instance, take Stealing. 2:45 MM

[youtu.be]
3:15 MM
If we find someone’s wallet on the street with 100 Euros in it, we’ll give it back to the owner with all the money still in it - that’s the kind of people we are and that is where Foucault’s idea of Normalizing Power comes in. 3:30 MM

[youtu.be]
3:30 MM
Repressive Power forces us to do what we don’t want to do.

Normalizing Power, on the other hand, makes us want to do what we have to do anyway. It turns us into people who automatically by their own will do what Society wishes them to do. If our parents, our schools and so on have been successful at teaching us Not to Steal, we are now the kind of people I just described - people who can’t even imagine themselves Stealing anything. If they have been successful at teaching you the value of Education and Diplomas, then you are now the kind of student who is Motivated to learn well for your University Courses and to get a Degree in 4 years. 4:14 MM

[youtu.be]
4:40 MM
…and in general, just be an upright Normal Citizen.

JR: The New Normal!

[youtu.be]
4:44 MM
Normal, that’s the key word here. Normalizing Power is the Power that determines what we see is Normal. It constructs our view of the World and of ourselves. In that way, it shapes our Beliefs, our Desires and our Decisions and at the same time giving us the idea that these are our own Beliefs, Desires and Decisions that nobody has forced upon us. And in a sense, that’s True even though our lives have been shaped in countless ways by the Normalizing Power of Society, well, they’re still our lives.

Foucault is extremely skeptical of the idea that there is some true you hiding underneath what Society has made of you. Without Society you wouldn’t be a person at all. All of us always are and always will be Normalized to a very large extent.

I said before that Repressive Power is second-rate. If you need to use force or threat to get people to do what you want, you’re already Solving a Problem that, ideally, should never have arisen. Ideally, people would do what you want without threats. They would do what you want simply because they consider it the Right thing to do. This, of course, is precisely what Normalizing Power accomplishes. Normalizing Power is really first-rate Power - the Power that ensures that you and I don’t have to be jailed because we wouldn’t Steal anyway. The Power that ensures we do what the boss tells us because we believe in hierarchy and perhaps Desire to climb into that hierarchy and be bosses ourselves one future day.

Foucault goes on to point out that while Repressive Power is often focused in very specific Institutions and Individuals - the Police Force, the Army, the Judge, the Bosses, the Politicians, Normalizing Power is everywhere. The Family is a Source of Normalizing Power and so is the School, the University, the Hospital, the Psychiatric Clinic and even the Commercial Break on Television, which tells me that I should desire the smell of musk and ginger. If we want to understand how Power works, these are the Institutions that we need to analyze and understand. And a large part of Foucault’s work is dedicated to doing exactly that. 7:14 MM

Two important things follow from Foucault’s view. First, that Power is not something that is wielded by a few Powerful people at the expense of others. On Foucault’s view, everybody is subjected to Power. Society has given the employee an idea of how the employee should behave, but it has also given the boss an idea of how a boss should behave. The boss might have more Repressive Power than the employee, but both of them are equally subjected to Normalizing Power. And the same holds for everyone. Nobody is Free. 7:53 MM

Science cannot be separated from Power [Slide]

[youtu.be]
7:53 MM
Second, it follows that Scientific Knowledge cannot be divorced from Power. For one the thing the Institutions which generate and spread Scientific Knowledge are themselves Sources of Normalizing Power. 8:08 MM

[youtu.be]
8:16 MM
…and by the time you are a Working Scientist you will have incorporated an entire Way of Thinking so deeply that you’ll Never get rid of it again.

But perhaps even more importantly, Scientific Knowledge itself is an extremely important standard of Normalization.

Based on Science - Doctors get to decide whether I am Sick or Healthy and thus, whether it is Normal for Society to expect me to work for my Money.

Based on Science - Psychiatrists get to decide whether my Behavior is Normal or a sign of Mental Illness.

Based on Science - Economists get to decide at what age I can stop working.

Based on Science… Historians get to decide what I am taught about the origins of my Society and so on. 9:05 MM

Science is not divorced from Power...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 29, 2021 07:53PM

Gary,

"Sodoffsocks
tried to prove there was such a thing as covid and FAILED"

That is false. I didn't try to prove covid exists. What I tried to do was objectively reviewed the "anti-virus" information and give your position serious consideration. You failed to provide any remotely convincing information. When you saw you were failing you became increasing obnoxious.

Why have you become so obnoxious and toxic, why are you calling people "moron", telling people to shut up, throwing insults around... people are not insulting you.

You wrote a booklet with "Peaceful mind" in the title:
[www.amazon.com]

Yet your mind appears as anything but "peaceful". What caused such massive decline in your mental health, you weren't always this bad, such as now you don't appear to meet the most basic bar for 'reasonable human being'?

You can't win, so you just be a complete jerk until people stop bothering to even try to communicate with you.

You seriously need to detox.

Date: September 29, 2021 08:52PM

sodoffsocks

Gary,

[www.amazon.com]

Cool, Fresh!

Date: September 29, 2021 09:06PM

.....That is false. I didn't try to prove covid exists. What I tried to do was objectively reviewed the "anti-virus" information and give your position serious consideration.

No it is true

And i am tired of liars like you and people with no integrity and people that make statements and don't support their positions.

I asked you to prove your position which is that there's a pandemic sweeping the globe.. I just generally called it covid above. that means you need to prove that a virus exists that is making people sick and it's spreading around the world. Thats what i said

you presented one paper that proved nothing.

Then you went away. So you took a position.. I challenged your position.. you presented a paper that showed nothing and that was the end of it so you believe in something that you cannot support

And yet you still don't change your position which is typical

.... You failed to provide any remotely convincing information. When you saw you were failing you became increasing obnoxious.

Yes i did. Youre just too much of MORON to understand it. And you think that people who are being honest and telling the truth and speaking plainly is being obnoxious and toxic and not peaceful. Oh yes also that i have mental health problems. You know why you're you're doing that? because you're a coward and you cant support your position so you're redirecting the conversation into my alleged mental health problems

you think I'm dumb enough to fall for that horseshit? maybe other people are.

....You can't win, so you just be a complete jerk until people stop bothering to even try to communicate with you.

Win what?

You seem to have a problem... here it is.. you think I give a crap what you think about me..

Go meditate.. dvdai is there waiting for you under the tree.

Date: September 30, 2021 02:15AM

Gary,

I asked nicely, and give you plenty of opportunities to lower you toxicity, this was a condition of my continued engagement with you. You failed to treat people with respect, you failed to treat me in a reasonable way, so why should I continue to discuss covid with you?

Your anger and offensive behavior gave a strong indication that you have no interest in understanding other peoples viewpoints, and would rather do name calling and personal attacks rather than pay any attention to information that disagrees with the way you imagine the world.

Basically, you can't treat people the way you do and expect them to want to interact with you. Being up front about your mental health issues does help a bit, I'm sorry for your health issues and appreciate you sharing that. But calling people a "moron", "coward", "clowns" and telling them to shut up isn't "speaking plainly", this is aggressive hostile behavior, it comes across as very unhealthy (for you, and others). Note, you are significantly more hostile than John and Jennifer, so it sticks out a lot more - that's why I raised the issue that mental health could be an underlying cause, not as an attack or distraction.

The reason I didn't continue the covid discussion is because it's just not worth putting up with your hostility, you hostility seems to be mental health related - possibly others who have close ones with mental health issues will have also noticed.

This is a support group, is there a way we can support you here?
Believe it or not, I do actually care about you, even after all the bad things you've said about me and others. Would you like to discuss it? Or how can I help?

Would you like to continue our discussion about covid?
I would be willing to continue, but I'd like the offensive behavior to be addressed.

Date: September 30, 2021 10:35AM

Theres no anger and no hostility

Its all in your mind my child

I am trying to wake you up and hold you accountable
But you are incapable of it and redirect

You see the only reason this bothers you is because you know its true
it wouldn't bother you at all if it were not true just like your toxic false attack on my alleged mental health problems doesnt bother me

So you go ahead and keep on going with your little gaslighting game if you want.

I already told you i am on to you and youre still not getting it.

Its incumbent upon you to support your position. You have not and you know it

So either do it or not . stop making excuses

What you perceive as hostility is in your mind.
Its merely labeling what you are and you can't admit because of your ego

That ego causes you to not get any of this. You will just continue robotically obeying pandemic authorities and that is exactly what allows this tyrrany to continue. You are the problem but you think you're the solution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2021 10:40AM by fresh.

Date: September 30, 2021 02:19PM

sodoffsocks
Gary,

Why have you become so obnoxious and toxic, why are you calling people "moron", telling people to shut up, throwing insults around... people are not insulting you.

[www.amazon.com]

Yet your mind appears as anything but "peaceful". What caused such massive decline in your mental health, you weren't always this bad, such as now you don't appear to meet the most basic bar for 'reasonable human being'?

You can't win, so you just be a complete jerk until people stop bothering to even try to communicate with you.

You seriously need to detox.

I almost wrote those exact words to fresh about a year ago but to no avail.
Between that and JR's walls of text that no one reads this board is "cooked".
These two are the Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo of the health food scene...

Date: September 30, 2021 04:35PM

Gary says "Theres no anger and no hostility"

Then how come you can't stop insulting people? calling them a moron and such?
Or are you claiming you've never called anybody a moron now?

"Its all in your mind my child"
So you are saying I just imagined you called me (and other people) a moron?
And you are also accusing me of gaslighting you now....

Date: September 30, 2021 10:07PM

Hey sos, dvdai, rp and bj, ADV was talking about you guys in her video below, which might help y'all understand why some people are losing their patience with "The Cult of Shallow"...

The Cult of Shallow - ADV Speaks
21:05 minute Video

First published at 00:54 UTC on May 13th, 2021.
Doctor_Yummy

Rockefeller Foundation planned long ago this scam. 2010 Operation Lockstep - [principia-scientific.com]

GREAT VIDEO by Dr. Amandha Vollmer!!!

Here are my notes on ADV's video and one of the first things I thought of is that this video was probably geared more towards those who are being swept up by this PSYOP [ sos, dvdai, rp and bj ] and the many conversations she has had and many of us have had trying to warn our friends and families and they would not listen.

Does anyone else feel ADV was making this video for one of her loved ones?

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Hey, ADV here, I want to address a couple of things quickly for you and really I’m gearing my messages more towards those who are not being swept up by the Psychological Operation that’s been underway not just this year with the Plandemic, but also for years and years ahead of time building to this moment in time. 0:30 MM

6:40 MM
So come the Fall for those of them who have gone, undergone the Experiment with vim and vigor, wholeheartedly, as if they were saving all of Life itself.

6:55 MM
Do you see how demented they are - how warped they are in their thinking?

They’re, literally, jumping off a cliff and as they are falling to their own demise, they’re squealing with glee as if they are saving all of us. This is how Mentally Ill these people are.

7:14 MM
As much as we are angry at them because they are the ones that are Destroying everything that we hold dear and beautiful in this World, it is because of them that we are Losing our Societies - that we’re being ushered into Communism - that our everything is falling apart around us - it’s because of their Compliance - it’s ultimately on them, however, they are too stupid - too gone to even know what they’re doing.

So forgive them - they know NOT what they do and we let them go and when they Die in the Fall from the Experiment in the Autumn when their Detox Mechanism is so broken they cannot go through the Regular Detox Flu, we will have less of the Brainwashed Masses to contend with. But what this means for us is that the Illusion will be spun yet again and they will try to make it our fault. They are already doing huge campaigns to try to make those of us who are awake and know about their Lies - know about the Lies of the Germ Theory - know that there Never was a Virus and Never can be such a thing. And those of us who understand that Evil has been Ruling this place for a very long time and we are tired of it and we are coming after it and it’s going to be taken out. But they want to make sure that these Sheep, these Asleep ones, these Hecklers, these Fools, that they Attack us, that they Damage us.

8:54 MM
So I would just gear to position yourself in a strong position so that these Maniacs will be very, very Zombie Unpinned. 9:05 MM

19:30 MM
So yes, we will tell you we are angry because we are because you are murderers and you’re idiots and we don’t have a way of waking you up. you’re so obstinate in your Ignorance. you protect your Ignorance like it’s gold. You’re sinning and we’re trying not to - we’re trying to help you, but you’re interested in Death. Enjoy your Death Cult, but leave us out of it and we’ll be over here praising God’s creations. 20:04 MM

20:30 MM
And when you’re out Food, by the way, and you’re in the bread lines and when you’re suffering in Gulags or when you can’t afford anything anymore or there’s nothing more to buy, maybe you’ll think about this conversation or maybe you’ll think about the many conversations that your loved ones who are awake tried to warn you about. But by then, it will be too late. 20:52 MM

Date: October 01, 2021 01:55PM

What you people do not understand including nunativs is that there are higher ideals than politeness and nicety namely truth and integrity neither of which you have. And so for the third time...(why do i need to keep repeating myself?) you are using this victimhood that you're being insulted routine to avoid speaking about the issues so I guess we will continue to get more of the same

...Then how come you can't stop insulting people?

I already told you i am naming your behavior. Stop acting like one and i will stop calling u one.

Try to keep up.

... are also accusing me of gaslighting you now....

Roflmao your entire last post was a massive Gaslight you certainly have no idea of the internal state of my mind and as i said u toxically and falsely accused me of having mental health issues.

Since one of the primary characteristics of humans is projection I will at this point assume that you were in some kind of a mental Asylum yourself at some point and you're trying to project it upon me. Sorry to hear that all the work that they tried to do on you there has not yielded any positive results

Everything... the whole world.. is as you perceive it that's all I was saying it doesn't mean that your perception is true you merely assume it's true..

you're just here counting up insults.. not realizing that none of it matters and it's impossible to insult somebody. You do that to yourself for your ego victim.

it has nothing to do with me denying something that I have said

And again at this point we must also assume that your position since you have refused to support it has no merit. You have once again proven that there is no pandemic.. but I thank you for playing the game get your consolation prize on the way out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2021 02:45PM by fresh.

Date: October 01, 2021 02:42PM

Hey fresh,

You recently asked about Laurie Forti and here's part of a 21 year old post from her describing what you're talking about...

Date: 03-20-00 10:35
Laurie Forti [responding to Jeff N.]

> ...the beyondveg.com site...
This site is run by a very confused individual, who, in addition to not being able to support his beliefs with facts or logic when challenged, and who uses ad hominem attacks when in that position, also claims to be able to read other people's minds through his modem. No doubt, he maintains that level of credibility and intellectual integrity on the site.
He also stole the title, Beyond Vegetarianism, from my article of the same name that predated his site by almost a decade.

Laurie

Date: October 01, 2021 06:08PM

John, thanks for the ADV video. It was good. I laughed when she called The Sheeple 'duds'. 'They're duds!'

It's not funny, though, it's sad. For me because my four siblings all got the vaccines. And other friends. We tried telling them beforehand, so it's not like they didn't have a clue that it's 'bad' for them. One guy we know went to the ER the other day. He waited 7 hours and they checked him out and referred him to an Ophthalmologist. He's been diagnosed with Herpes Virus of the Eye. Herpes zoster ophthalmicus. I had read on Twitter about Shingles reappearing in vaccinated people and looked it up and yes, it's a thing that's associated with getting the vaccine. And eye herpes is a form of it. Some are saying that the vaccine has no relation to the Herpes Virus and then some are saying that the vaccine can 'reactivate' the Shingles/Herpes virus. What does that make - like a thousand different 'side effects' of the Clot Shot ...

[www.health.com]

In the video Amandha called The Vaxxers 'ignorant', but I remember from looking up the difference between ignorant and 'stupid' that ignorant is when a person hasn't heard the information, but stupid is when a person knows and they choose to ignore it. So I think The True Believer/Statists, the Lockdowners/Maskers/Vaxxers are STUPID! They know Our Side's information even though it's censored, it's out there plenty.

Date: October 01, 2021 08:08PM

John Rose
Hey fresh,

You recently asked about Laurie Forti and here's part of a 21 year old post from her describing what you're talking about...

Date: 03-20-00 10:35
Laurie Forti [responding to Jeff N.]

> ...the beyondveg.com site...
This site is run by a very confused individual, who, in addition to not being able to support his beliefs with facts or logic when challenged, and who uses ad hominem attacks when in that position, also claims to be able to read other people's minds through his modem. No doubt, he maintains that level of credibility and intellectual integrity on the site.
He also stole the title, Beyond Vegetarianism, from my article of the same name that predated his site by almost a decade.

Laurie

Haha

Date: October 01, 2021 08:40PM

> "there are higher ideals than politeness and nicety namely truth and integrity"

The "truth" does not require the absence of politeness and civility...

Besides, I'd leave the "truth" to priests and "believers", and hold facts as higher ideals than the truth...

Like I've said, I'd continue the discuss if you can be polite - however I think you are not interest and will option to continue being obnoxious to avoid further discuss.... But, that's really up to you.

Did you read the paper I linked to?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables