Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Paw paws!
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 29, 2021 09:09PM

First time i ever had one!

So good so smooth!

Note: this nontoxic post is approved by sodoffsocks and Dvdai ! And BJ and rawpracticalist!

Safe for children too!
Doesnt hurt anyones little sensitive feelings!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2021 09:10PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Paw paws!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 29, 2021 09:38PM

Yes, I've had them right off the tree at a place that sells edible plants here in Virginia. They're delicious. My husband is trying to grow them now. He planted the male and female paw paws a few years ago and this year we finally got some fruit growing on the tree and were waiting for them to get ripe, and then suddenly one day they were gone. Must be the deer. sad smiley

But I've never seen them in Whole Foods, the health food stores or any of the farmer's markets here. Where did you get them? In a fruit orchard or a store?

Date: September 29, 2021 09:50PM

Farmers Market on the side of the road.

Date: October 01, 2021 08:06PM

So far on the road have had some of the best

tomatoes
raspberries
peaches
watermelons
ever

great stuff

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 02, 2021 12:25AM

Wow, I'd love to taste local raspberries. All I ever get around here in the stores is the nasty Driscoll Organic berries. Driscoll strawberries are especially crappy.

And I never had even one peach this summer. I only eat organic and the local peaches are sprayed and the organic peaches at Whole Foods and the other Health Food Stores are hard as a rock, which I refuse to buy. So for two summers so far - no peaches for me sad smiley

I really enjoyed the local fresh figs this summer, but they just finished picking, and the tomatoes are finished now, too, so the only good fruit at my little farmer's market is the watermelons. But they are yummy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables