Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Government Takeover of Our Sexual Activities /"Reproductive Rights" Coming Soon ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 04, 2021 05:33PM

Courtesy of THE LEFT! (Of Course)

Thanks, Biden Voters!

Full-on COMMUNISM ala CHINA!

[twitter.com]

[threadreaderapp.com]

From Rep. Chris Rabb - DEMOCRAT

I will be introducing a bill inspired by Rep Kelly Cassidy that requires all inseminators to undergo vasectomies within 6 weeks of having their third child or 40th birthday, whichever comes first. eye popping smiley

My forthcoming bill will codify the definition of wrongful conception to include when a person has demonstrated negligence toward preventing conception during intercourse.

. . . this legislation will allow Pennsylvanians to take civil action against inseminators for unwanted pregnancies who wrongfully conceive a child with them.

As long as legislators continue to restrict the reproductive rights of cis women, trans men & non-binary folx, there should be laws to address the responsibility of men who impregnate them!

[www.legis.state.pa.us]

Here are the Two Lib Communists:

You know you're in trouble when you see the pronouns in the Bio eye rolling smiley

[twitter.com]

Proud dad. Rabble-rouser. Public servant representing the people of NW Philly in PA's 200th legislative district & ALL Pennsylvanians! (He/him)

Here's Rep. Kelly Cassidy - DEMOCRAT

[twitter.com]

Illinois’ lesbian lawmaker, arch nemesis of the good, the true, & the beautiful & creator of the worst legislation. Beloved by IFI She/her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2021 05:52PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Government Takeover of Our Sexual Activities /"Reproductive Rights" Coming Soon ...
Date: October 04, 2021 05:37PM

Re: Government Takeover of Our Sexual Activities /"Reproductive Rights" Coming Soon ...
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: October 05, 2021 04:30PM

This seems rather hypocritical of you, since you seem to support forcing women to carry babies to full term, even if it would kill them, or the pregnancy is was non-consensual.

I guess you think medical tyranny is totally fine if it aligns with your religious beliefs...?

You do realize the the proposed bill is joke to troll the wacky right who support Texas medical tyranny laws.

And, in other news, I'm pretty sure you've got no idea what a communist is.

Date: October 05, 2021 06:06PM

sodoffsocks
This seems rather hypocritical of you, since you seem to support forcing women to carry babies to full term, even if it would kill them, or the pregnancy is was non-consensual.

I guess you think medical tyranny is totally fine if it aligns with your religious beliefs...?

You do realize the the proposed bill is joke to troll the wacky right who support Texas medical tyranny laws.

And, in other news, I'm pretty sure you've got no idea what a communist is.

I never stated whether I think abortion should be Illegal if it means the death of the mother, or in cases of Rape or Incest.

I call Killing a Life Medical Tyranny. Whether it's the Life of a Baby in the Mother's womb or it's Killing a Life through FORCED VACCINATION.

And by 'Texas medical tyranny laws' you mean a law against a mother killing her unborn baby if the baby has a heartbeat. That's not Medical Tyranny in my book.

A mom killing her unborn baby and We the Taxpayers/The Government paying for it - ala Planned Parenthood - is Medical Tyranny to me.

[www.forbes.com]

Of course I know the Official Definition of Communism -

... a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

But in REALITY, Communism is The Government killing Capitalism, seizing property, owning everything, and people who speak out disappearing, and many other horrors, blah, blah, blah ...

Forced Vaccination of a Bioweapon that kills people and causes sterility is communism in my book.

Forcing children to wear masks that are dangerous to their health and psyche is communism in my book.

Prosecuting parents who speak out against Government Schools teaching their grade school kids about and sanctioning Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Having Sex with Adults, Giving Blow Jobs to and Receiving Blow Jobs from Adults is COMMUNISM IN MY BOOK!

Police and Military Beating up people for not wearing a Mask and leaving their house is Communism in my book.

In other news -

How does your Sanctioning Killing an Unborn Baby square with your View on Killing Animals?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables