Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Covidland, Watch for Free...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 08, 2021 01:58AM

Alex Jones released "Covidland" Part 1 The Lockdown, to be watched for free.
Covidland: The Lockdown

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Covidland, Watch for Free...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 08, 2021 08:50PM

Thanks! I started it last night. I'll watch more when I have time. So far, very good - we forget all the Lockdown crap we had to endure at the beginning of The Plandemic. I do remember the dancing healthcare workers, though - lol

Oh, yeah - I did love how the roads and parking lots were almost empty and there were less dumbass people to contend with when you went out. That part could be an advantage of the depopulation when lots of people die from the vaccine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2021 09:12PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 09, 2021 11:40AM

I sure wish this wasn't true...

50:08 MM
Karry Mullis, Inventor PCR Test: You can’t expect the Sheep to really respect the best and the brightest. They don’t know the difference, really, I mean, I like Humans, don’t get me wrong, but basically, the vast majority of them do not possess the ability to judge who is and who isn’t a really good scientist. 50:31 MM

What's really sad is that NONE of these Sheep - sos, rp, bj, dvd - know they don't know and as ADV says, "They’re so obstinate in their Ignorance. They protect their Ignorance like it’s gold".

Date: October 09, 2021 01:44PM

I wonder if any of our Sheep ever even watch or read what we post. For example, rp is notorious for NOT reading or watching before commenting as he has done countless times in the past and just did recently...

Re: THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS
Posted by: RawPracticalist
Date: October 07, 2021 03:54AM

RawPracticalist

Eleanor McBean was born in 1905 in California. Throughout her adult life she was a prodigious writer, anti vax activist, “researcher” and naturally a conspiracy theorist. She was a layperson with no science or medical training at all. That seems to be a prerequisite for this mob.

[www.facebook.com]

How to Spot a Con Artist

Con Artists are very Predictable and when confronted with the Truth, the Con Artist has a limited array of options and all of them have to do with Avoiding the Subject at all cost, so they will Change the Subject or they will Ignore the Facts or they will Deny everything or they will Twist things around or they will use Straw Man Arguments or they will Attack the Messenger or they will Appeal to our Emotions by Calling the Messenger Names.

The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]

1) Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate. With the right salesman and the right words, you can sell them just about anything. The anti-drug war° is our shining example.

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:29PM

John, I pointed out a bunch of factual inaccuracies that show this "Influenza caused by vaccines" (at least how McBean claims) can't possibly be true. Were you ignoring these facts when you wrote that slander against RP? Does the way you ignore facts make you a "Con Artist"?

I notice you like to call "messengers" names ("sheep" is one of your favorite it seems), is this more evidence that you are Con Artist?

If you're not a Con Artist, how come you fill so many of the criteria that you set to define a Con Artist? What is it makes you not a Con Artist then?

Date: October 09, 2021 10:49PM

lol - what happened? The INJECTION is starting to get to you? Or is it Vaccine Regret. Don't worry - if you're nice to me, I know at least one detox remedy for one of the ingredients in the Kill Shot/Clot Shot!

If you can't take the heat from the Anti-Lockdowners/Anti-Maskers/Anti-Vaxxers/Anti-Vaccine Mandaters - get out of the kitchen!

Date: October 09, 2021 10:57PM

Sorry, what?

Is pointing out how John seems to meets most of the criteria for how *he* defined "Con Artist" against the forums rules?

Date: October 09, 2021 11:02PM

IDK, but you sound like you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ...

Date: October 09, 2021 11:18PM

There are two kinds of skeptics in the world - honest skeptics - those who are genuinely interested in knowing the truth and stay cautious until they are clear about what is true.

Then there are dishonest skeptics. They are not interested in the truth. They are spoilers. They just like to destroy for the fun of it. They are not worth giving the time of day to. If you don't feed the stray dogs, they go somewhere else.

Date: October 09, 2021 11:36PM

John, which type of skeptic are you?

How to Spot a Con Artist

- they will Change the Subject
You constantly post unrelated stuff when flaws in your arguments are called out.

- they will Ignore the Facts
You constantly do this. In this thread even.

- they will Deny everything
You constantly do this.

- they will Twist things around
Most of what you've posted turns out to be word games.

- they will Attack the Messenger
You are calling RP a Con Artist. You constantly call people Sheep and fools.

-they will Call the Messenger Names.
See above.

What am I to make of you? This is the image you've painted of yourself...

Date: October 10, 2021 12:03AM

John Rose
There are two kinds of skeptics in the world - honest skeptics - those who are genuinely interested in knowing the truth and stay cautious until they are clear about what is true.

Then there are dishonest skeptics. They are not interested in the truth. They are spoilers. They just like to destroy for the fun of it. They are not worth giving the time of day to. If you don't feed the stray dogs, they go somewhere else.

They are not worth giving the time of day to.

Date: October 10, 2021 12:18AM

Ok, I'm guessing that falls under "they will Ignore the Facts" on the Con Artist list?

Also, you are also coming across more and more as a dishonest skeptic. You have no interest in the facts, because you think you already know the truth.... but need to ignore people then they present facts that don't align with your "truth".

Date: October 10, 2021 12:57AM

Remember, EVERYTHING about this Plandemic centers around the PCR Test - all of the Number of Cases and all of the Number of Deaths and what does the Inventor of the PCR Test say about the Sheep who "do not possess the ability to judge who is and who isn’t a really good scientist"?

50:08 MM
Karry Mullis, Inventor PCR Test: You can’t expect the Sheep to really respect the best and the brightest. They don’t know the difference, really, I mean, I like Humans, don’t get me wrong, but basically, the vast majority of them do not possess the ability to judge who is and who isn’t a really good scientist. 50:31 MM

What's really sad is that NONE of these Sheep - sos, rp, bj, dvd - know they don't know and as ADV says, "They’re so obstinate in their Ignorance. They protect their Ignorance like it’s gold".

Date: October 10, 2021 01:21AM

Yes, that's one of the biggest scams of this whole Covid Coup -

The Inaccurate PCR test they use to ramp up the 'cases' and create the Phony Casedemic they use as an excuse to impose more Tyrannical Mandates upon We the Sheeple. angry smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables