Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Natural Immunity
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 12, 2021 03:03AM

From Jon Rappoport -

Natural immunity vs. Vaccine-induced immunity: the issue that terrifies the pro-vaxx mafia

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

This is my favorite part at the beginning, because I'm not convinced that Covid is a virus or that a virus exists, either, but I don't know how else to talk about Covid because I think people are displaying symptoms that are weird. I had a very mild case of Covid or whatever it is that I got weird symptoms. So - ta da - I'm immune from Covid.

My husband got the - or displayed symptoms of - 'something' (symptoms of Detox? Detoxing what? I'm confused), too, and also had weird symptoms.

Here's the part of Jon Rappoport's article that I like -

As my readers know, I’ve been proving, for the past year, that the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist. Therefore, the whole issue of immunity is a non-starter. Immune to what? To a phantom. A myth. A superstition. A fairy tale. A collective hallucination.

NEVERTHELESS, I make frequent forays into the fantasy bubble-world, where millions and millions of people believe the virus is real, the case numbers are real, and the vaccine is relevant. I do this to point out the ridiculous contradictions and internal inconsistencies and lies within that bubble.

I’m making another such foray now. For the purposes of argument only, I’ll assume the virus is real and viral immunity is real and discussion about the vaccine is relevant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natural Immunity
Date: October 15, 2021 01:32AM

Great Info - "Scientific" Studies!

Natural Immunity and Covid-19: Thirty Scientific Studies to Share with Employers, Health Officials, and Politicians

[brownstone.org]

From the beginning of the March 2020 lockdowns for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the subject of natural immunity (also called post-infection immunity) has been neglected. Once the vaccination became widely available, what began with near silence at the beginning turned nearly into a complete blackout of the topic.

Even now, there is an absence of open discussion, presumably in the interests of promoting universal vaccination and required documentation of such vaccination as a condition of participating in public life and even the jobs marketplace. Still, the science exists. Many studies exist. Their authors deserve credit, recognition, and to have their voices heard.

These studies demonstrate what was and is already known: natural immunity for a SARS-type virus is robust, long-lasting, and broadly effective even in the case of mutations, generally more so than vaccines. In fact, a major contribution of 20th-century science has been to expand upon and further elucidate this principle that has been known since the ancient world. Every expert presumably knew this long before the current debates. The effort to pretend otherwise is a scientific scandal of the highest order, especially because the continued neglect of the topic is affecting the rights and freedoms of billions of people.

People who have contracted the virus and recovered deserve recognition. The realization that natural immunity – which pertains now to perhaps half of the US population and billions around the world – is effective in providing protection should have a dramatic effect on vaccine mandates.

Individuals whose livelihoods and liberties are being deprecated and deleted need access to the scientific literature as it pertains to this virus. They should send a link to this page far and wide. The scientists have not been silent; they just haven’t received the public attention they deserve. The preparation of this list was assisted by links provided by Paul Elias Alexander and Rational Ground’s own cheat sheet on natural immunity, which also includes links to popular articles on the topic.

(All the Studies explained at the Link)

Date: October 19, 2021 10:32PM

Even more Studies that Natural Immunity is far superior to the so-called 'Immunity' from the Covid Vaccines -

81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

We should not force COVID vaccines on anyone when the evidence shows that naturally acquired immunity is equal to or more robust and superior to existing vaccines. Instead, we should respect the right of the bodily integrity of individuals to decide for themselves.

Public health officials and the medical establishment with the help of the politicized media are misleading the public with assertions that the COVID-19 shots provide greater protection than natural immunity.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky, for example, was deceptive in her October 2020 published LANCET statement that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection” and that “the consequence of waning immunity would present a risk to vulnerable populations for the indefinite future.”

Immunology and virology 101 have taught us over a century that natural immunity confers protection against a respiratory virus’s outer coat proteins, and not just one, e.g., the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein.

There is even strong evidence for the persistence of antibodies. Even the CDC recognizes natural immunity for chicken-pox and measles, mumps and rubella, but not for COVID-19.

The vaccinated are showing viral loads (very high) similar to the unvaccinated, and the vaccinated are as infectious. Riemersma et al. also report Wisconsin data that corroborate how the vaccinated individuals who get infected with the Delta variant can potentially (and are) transmit(ting) SARS-CoV-2 to others (potentially to the vaccinated and unvaccinated).

This troubling situation of the vaccinated being infectious and transmitting the virus emerged in seminal nosocomial outbreak papers by Chau et al. (HCWs in Vietnam), the Finland hospital outbreak (spread among HCWs and patients), and the Israel hospital outbreak (spread among HCWs and patients).

These studies also revealed that the personal protective equipment (PPE) and masks were essentially ineffective in the healthcare setting. Again, the Marek’s disease in chickens and the vaccination situation explains what we are potentially facing with these leaky vaccines (increased transmission, faster transmission, and more ‘hotter’ variants).

Moreover, existing immunity should be assessed before any vaccination, via an accurate, dependable and reliable antibody test (or T cell immunity test) or be based on documentation of prior infection (a previous positive PCR or antigen test). Such would be evidence of immunity that is equal to that of vaccination and the immunity should be provided the same societal status as any vaccine-induced immunity.

This will function to mitigate the societal anxiety with these forced vaccine mandates and societal upheaval due to job loss, denial of societal privileges etc. Tearing apart the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in a society — separating them — is not medically or scientifically supportable.

The Brownstone Institute previously documented 30 studies on natural immunity as it relates to COVID-19.

This follow-up chart is the most updated and comprehensive library list of 81 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19 vaccine-induced immunity and allows you to draw your own conclusion.

(Studys at the link)

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 19, 2021 11:45PM

I like this part...

For the purposes of argument only, I’ll assume the virus is real and viral immunity is real and discussion about the vaccine is relevant.

And that concludes today’s episode of Lunatics on the Loose inside the Mad Mad World Where People Believe the Virus is Real and the Vaccine is Relevant and Necessary.

HOWEVER...

Natural Immunity is another one of those Arguments that perpetuate the Myth that has got us in the mess we’re in today, as well as the mess we’ve been in for millennium, but it is a good argument against Mandating Vaccines for everyone.

The point is - it’s Not Natural Immunity versus Vaccine-induced Immunity - it’s Not doing anything versus Vaccine-induced Immunity. There is NO such thing as Immunity - we’re either Vaccinated or we’re NOT Vaccinated and since Vaccines are Poisons and since Vaccines don’t work, we always do better when we’re NOT Vaccinated.

So it should be what happens to us when we do NOT Vaccinate versus what happens to us when we do Vaccinate.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 20, 2021 11:22AM

The genius [www.yahoo.com]

Date: October 20, 2021 04:02PM

She's cute.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables