Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Declining fertility linked to pollution
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: October 12, 2021 04:56PM

I don't see why people think Germ theory and Terrain theory can't both be true. In fact, I think adopting both gives the best health. (Note, you can believe in Germ theory without being a slave to or proponent of the medical industrial complex...)

Anyway, here's at look at the decline in fertility being linked to everyday products:
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Declining fertility linked to pollution
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 12, 2021 06:48PM

Thanks, SOS! I like that - she's funny!

My favorite line -

"I don't like weak men. If you can't build something from Ikea ..."

I just sent it to my three girls. Subject: Funny Video - so maybe they'll watch it ...

My youngest is horrible about using toxic products, including non-stick cookware, tons of chemical-laden skin-care products, Anti-Perspirant, Febreeze, you name it - since she became an adult. I've tried to educate her, but she doesn't seem to care or doesn't 'get it'. eye rolling smiley

Here are another couple articles -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I also think many drugs, like SSRIs, Anti-depressant drugs, at least have an effect on men's and women's libido, from what I've read. Don't remember if I read that they also affect actual fertility.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables