Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lawsuits
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 23, 2021 10:08PM

Yeah, of course they're not looking so good -

Federal Judge in South Carolina Denies Restraining Order to Block Vaccine Mandates

[www.theepochtimes.com]

A federal judge has denied a restraining order on Thursday that would have blocked vaccine mandates for up to 125 city employees in South Carolina.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lawsuits
Date: October 29, 2021 09:59PM

Judge Blocks Biden Admin From Firing Unvaccinated Employees With Pending Religious Exemptions

[www.theepochtimes.com]

A district court judge in Washington, D.C. issued a temporary injunction Thursday that bars both civilian and military plaintiffs from being fired after they filed a lawsuit against the White House’s vaccine mandate.

District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, an appointee of former President Bill Clinton, issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction prohibiting preventing the plaintiffs from being fired while their religious exemption requests to the COVID-19 vaccine are pending.

“None of the civilian employee plaintiffs will be subject to discipline while his or her request for a religious exception is pending,” Kollar-Kotelly wrote in an order, dated Thursday.

The judge also ruled that “active duty military plaintiffs, whose religious exception requests have been denied, will not be disciplined or separated during the pendency of their appeals,” noting that the federal government has provided “no guarantee of what will happen … if their exemption requests are denied.”

Defendants named in the lawsuit, including all Biden administration executive branch secretaries, have to issue supplemental memos by Friday that say they will not terminate or penalize staff while religious exemptions are being heard, Kollar-Kotelly also ruled.

President Joe Biden and members of his administration were sued by 20 plaintiffs last month over his Sept. 9 executive order requiring vaccines for all federal employees and contractors, reported Fox News.

In their complaint, the plaintiffs wrote that “plaintiffs along with hundreds of thousands of other federal employees and active-duty service members will be terminated, discharged or separated on or before November 22, 2021.”

“The Biden administration has shown an unprecedented, cavalier attitude toward the rule of law and an utter ineptitude at basic constitutional contours,” the plaintiffs’ attorney Michael Yoder told the network after Kollar-Kotelly’s ruling.

Describing this mandate as “dangerous to American liberty,” Yoder said that “our Constitution protects and secures the right to remain free from religious persecution and coercion.”

Similarly, he praised Kollar-Kotelly’s ruling and said that “we are one step closer to putting the Biden administration back in its place by limiting government to its enumerated powers. It’s time citizens and courts said no to tyranny. The Constitution does not need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.”

Biden’s announcement on vaccine mandates across different sectors of society drew significant criticism, leading to lawsuits from several states over the requirements.

Ahead of the mandate’s deadline, several trade associations—including cargo carriers and truckers groups—issued warnings to the Biden administration that vaccine mandates would snarl supply chain bottlenecks and trigger chaos nationwide.

The Washington court order came as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, announced that his state filed a lawsuit against the White House over its vaccine mandate for federal contractors.

Date: October 30, 2021 09:14PM

Of course, The Supreme Court, screwed us over again. THE RINOs on the court angry smiley

Namely, Kavanaugh and Barrett, who we knew going in they were questionable. And yet we fought The Left to get Kavanaugh. You'd think he'd hate the side who tried to ruin him and made him cry, but no, he throws in with them most of the time. Funny how The Liberals on the court never, ever vote with The Conservatives, yet the RINOs always cave to The Left.

Another 'Religious Exemption' issue, which is supposed to be protected by The Constition. But The Left interpret the Constitution as a living document, meaning whatever the culture of The Left dictates.

Supreme Court permits Maine's healthcare worker vaccine mandate to go into effect without any religious exemptions

[www.theblaze.com]

On Friday, the United States Supreme Court declined to grant a temporary injunction against a Maine law that mandated vaccination for all healthcare workers, without providing any exemptions for religious objectors. The court's four liberal justices did not explain why they chose not to grant the injunction, although Justices Gorsuch, Alito, and Thomas issued a lengthy dissent from the majority's decision, and Justices Barrett and Kavanaugh indicated in a concurrence that they might be willing to eventually overturn the law, after full briefing and argument. Thus, the plaintiffs' challenge to the Maine law may not be permanently dead, although healthcare workers in Maine will for now be forced to choose between getting the vaccine and at least temporarily losing their jobs.

Date: November 06, 2021 08:29PM

Good News on the Vaccine Mandate Issue -

BREAKING: Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Biden’s OSHA Vaccine Mandate

[dailycaller.com]

The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit temporarily halted the Biden administration’s rule requiring employers with over 100 workers to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations or implement weekly testing

In a ruling issued Saturday on a lawsuit filed by state attorneys general, the court ordered the vaccine mandate to be temporarily halted. The mandate was to be enforced through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and set to go into effect Jan. 4.

“Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby stayed pending further action by this court,” the court wrote.

The OSHA rule would require employers with over 100 employees to either mandate vaccines for all their workers or require unvaccinated employees to provide negative COVID-19 tests weekly, beginning on Jan. 4. Unvaccinated workers are also required to wear masks starting Dec. 5.

Solicitor of Labor Seema Nanda vowed to fight the 5th Circuit’s ruling in court in a statement shared with the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“The U.S. Department of Labor is confident in its legal authority to issue the emergency temporary standard on vaccination and testing. The Occupational Safety and Health Act explicitly gives OSHA the authority to act quickly in an emergency where the agency finds that workers are subjected to a grave danger and a new standard is necessary to protect them,” Nanda said.

“The new emergency temporary standard is well within OSHA’s authority under the law and is consistent with OSHA’s requirements to protect the health and safety of workers,” she added, declaring that the Department of Labor was “fully prepared to defend this standard in court.”

The U.S. government has until 5:00 p.m. Monday to respond to the ruling.

The guidance also stated that anyone who “knowingly makes any false statement, representation, or certification” about their vaccination status could face up to six months jail time and a $10,000 fine.

Here's is the 'Guidance'

[www.federalregister.gov]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 06, 2021 10:06PM

Psychopaths.

There's no emergency

Mandates are not laws

Its not oshas job to protect against an alleged world wide virus.
Their job is to protect against specific chemicals etc.

lunatics.

Temporary standard?? that causes workers to be fired or have a swab forced up their nose?
Being fired is not temporary.

Pfizer also put out an ad calling those kids who take a jab as superheroes.
Damn lunatics

Date: November 07, 2021 12:17AM

Pfizer also put out an ad calling those kids who take a jab as superheroes.
Damn lunatics

Yes, I saw that. It's disgusting. On Twitter, parents are chomping at the bit because they can't wait to get their 5-year-olds vaccinated. One parent said - I'm so excited that I got my 12-year-old vaccinated and now I'm anxious to get my 6-year-old vaccinated.

This is shocking! That's the mindset we're dealing with - The Vaxxers -

[twitter.com]

Elementary school children in Washington State came home with this leaflet today.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 07, 2021 01:01AM

Date: November 07, 2021 01:21AM

I'm surprised at the Milano poll because I would think the people who follow her are mostly Vaxxers.

But the NBC poll is disappointing because from the chart you see that only 26 or 27% of parents said They Will Not Vaccinate Their Child. That's the question I think is relevant, not how many parents are going to 'wait and see', which means they're open to getting their child vaccinated.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 07, 2021 03:34PM

They are now usinf Sesame Street characters to entice kids to jab. World gone loco...

Date: November 07, 2021 04:54PM

Yeah, they've been using Sesame Street characters for years for grooming/sexualizing kids. In 2018, Bert and Ernie came out as a gay couple and Gonzo from The Muppets became a cross-dresser/trans. Always pushing their political 'woke' message of 'inclusion' and 'diversity' in various episodes.

(CNN) - “Sesame Street” is celebrating Pride month with an episode featuring two gay dads.

The episode titled, “Family Day,” was released Thursday on HBO Max and YouTube, just in time for Father’s Day.

On his Facebook page, the co-director of the show posted a message about how “Sesame Street” has always fostered diversity and inclusion.

LGBTQ advocates praised the new gay dad characters who support important messages about love and acceptance.

Earlier this year, the show introduced two new African American Muppet characters to encourage racial harmony.

Yahoo reports it's the first time the children's series has featured a gay couple, although it has discussed same-sex families in the past.

"Sesame Street has always been a welcoming place of diversity and inclusion. So I'm so excited to introduce Nina's Brother Dave, his husband Frank, and their daughter Mia to our sunny street," Muraoka wrote. "I am so honored and humbled to have co-directed this important and milestone episode. Love is love, and we are so happy to add this special family to our Sesame family."

Children’s TV show Muppet Babies has sent a heartfelt message of love, acceptance and validation to gender non-conforming kids everywhere in its episode titled "Gonzo-rella".

As if the stupid virtue signaling parents getting their children vaccinated isn't enough, California has mandated that all school children have to be vaccinated and San Francisco just mandated all children ages 5 and over have to be vaccinated to 'access businesses'.

San Francisco Mandating Covid Vax For All 5- to 11-Year-Olds to Access Businesses

[www.informationliberation.com]

The city of San Francisco is going to ban children aged 5 to 11 from entering indoor businesses if they don't take Pfizer's experimental mRNA covid injection that was just rubber-stamped by the corrupt CDC for "emergency use."

As FDA panelist Dr. Eric Rubin said last week before signing off on giving the shot to kids, "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it."

Date: November 07, 2021 07:30PM

Oh, I just saw it - sickening angry smiley

V IS FOR VACCINE: CNN and Sesame Street host town hall encouraging kids ages 5 to 11 to get vaccinated

[thepostmillennial.com]

As the COVID-19 vaccine begins to be administered to children as young as 5-years-old, CNN hosted a town hall with the beloved inhabitants of Sesame Street to encourage children to get vaccinated.

"The ABCs of COVID Vaccines," hosted by CNN's Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta and journalist Erica Hill, opened with 5-year-old monster Rosita excitedly telling her friends how she just got her first dose of the COVID vaccine.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 08, 2021 11:24PM

What really bites my rear end is the emphasis on letting us know that little kids will be getting only one-third of the adult dose - as if the dangers and negative results would therefore somehow not exist. How stupid do they think we are...

Anyway, I wonder if there is some truth to the belief (by some) that only a small percentage of vaccines are actually potent - and the rest are just placebos. If so, I guess one purpose is to see how sheep-like we are in "just obeying orders", because you can't go around killing off 90% of the population. The rich and powerful need us to do their unpleasant tasks for them, so helpless are they.

The Christ said, "...whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a heavy millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea." But I know you are already familiar with that quotation.

Do I have too much faith in the general population when I suspect that even your average vax-lover must be wondering why there is this endless, crazed fixation on everyone getting jabbed.

Date: November 09, 2021 01:41AM

How stupid do they think we are...

They think we're very stupid, and they're right because probably 80% of The World has fallen for this Worldwide Scam. It's probably succeeding beyond their wildest dreams so far. eye popping smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables