Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Abortion Culture
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 30, 2021 02:29AM

Warning: This is horrible! Don't read it if you're a mom.

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

From Worldometers.info: “According to WHO [World Health Organization], every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.”

“In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion, there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.”

In researching my current series of articles on abortion—in which infants are removed, alive, from the womb, and their organs cut out, killing them—for medical research—I’ve come across information about what I would call the culture of abortion.

In this article, I’m just going to quote others and make no comments.

(The gory stuff is at the link)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Abortion Culture
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 30, 2021 10:59AM

8200 children under 5 die from malnutrition per day.

You are not concerned about feeding those already born but there is a political crusade against those women who freely choose to terminate a pregnancy and wait for a better time.

UNICEF said today that too many children are dying of malnutrition, which is entirely preventable. Research just released by The Lancet medical journal stating that malnutrition contributes to 3.1 million under-five child deaths annually, or 45 percent of all deaths for that age group, underscores the urgent need to accelerate the fight against the condition.

[www.unicefusa.org]

Date: October 30, 2021 05:06PM

RawPracticalist

8200 children under 5 die from malnutrition per day.

You are not concerned about feeding those already born but there is a political crusade against those women who freely choose to terminate a pregnancy and wait for a better time.

You are not concerned about feeding those already born

It doesn't have to be Either/Or. A person can be concerned about Torturing and Killing Unborn Babies AND ALSO be concerned about the starving/abused/abandoned, etc., children who are already in the world. We give money to Children's Funds.

there is a political crusade against those women who freely choose to terminate a pregnancy

There is a political crusade against those women who believe in Stopping the Torture and Killing of Unborn Babies.

those women who freely "choose to terminate a pregnancy"

You misstated the issue. It should be:

those women who freely "decide to Torture and Kill the Baby that's growing inside them."

Can you say, "VIOLENCE!"

those women who freely choose to terminate a pregnancy and wait for a better time.

Yup, that's one of the lamest excuses for Killing a Baby that's out there. "It's not a good time for me!" eye rolling smiley

Date: October 30, 2021 05:27PM

You are female.
You probably have 2 or 3 children.
You were fertile every month for over 30 years.
One child per year or every 2 years was possible.
YOU CHOSE NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN by taking contraceptives.
You said no to life, you refused for them to be born.
Your saying no to life is not an issue but you are so concerned about others' decisions.

Date: October 30, 2021 06:45PM

RawPracticalist
You are female.
You probably have 2 or 3 children.
You were fertile every month for over 30 years.
One child per year or every 2 years was possible.
YOU CHOSE NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN by taking contraceptives.
You said no to life, you refused for them to be born.
Your saying no to life is not an issue but you are so concerned about others' decisions.

Lol

You don't know if what you're saying about me is true.

It so happens that I did take the birth control pill from age 21 to 26. Then I stopped when I got married. Actually, I had no firm belief one way or another about abortion during that time. Once I got married I wanted children. Abortion never entered my head. After I had my first baby did I 'get it'. I felt it to the core.

And that's one of the abortion aspects that floors me:

How can a woman who has been pregnant and had a baby ever, ever, ever 'believe in' Abortion!

Dear God - Nursing a Baby and Loving a Baby is the Greatest Love in the World!

Date: October 30, 2021 09:32PM

> so happens that I did take the birth control pill from age 21 to 26.

That is ridiculous.

You do not need birth control if you are not having intimate relations

5 years, you could have had 3 children.

3 children that you refused to give life.

We are not blaming you.

But you are blaming other ladies when they make their own choices.

Every day, you have to post some nonsense, ridiculous topic.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 30, 2021 10:10PM

Not giving life
And taking a life are different

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2021 10:11PM by fresh.

Date: October 30, 2021 10:20PM

The end result is the same.

Life does not exist.

Date: October 30, 2021 11:03PM

So if i shoot you in the head

Thats the same as me watching you die of old age.

Same thing.
Life doesnt exist.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 31, 2021 12:03AM

Here is some more Fauci nonsense:
Fauci Sent University Taxpayer Funds to Conduct Barbaric Experiments Using Aborted Baby Parts

Living born babies killed for medical research:
University May be Subject of Investigation After It’s Caught Using Body Parts of Babies Born Alive

HORROR: Here’s Why Pfizer Tried to Conceal the Vax Origins

These fetal cell lines came from a baby that was born via a cesarian during an abortion. This baby was kept alive, only to have its kidneys harvested for the HEK293 line. This baby was not given any anesthesia so that the kidneys would not be damaged before they were harvested.

Date: October 31, 2021 12:42AM

That's what got me about the Jon Rappaport article. The graphic torture and pain for the baby during all these procedures. It's not like they just put the baby to sleep in the mother's womb and then remove the dead baby. And like the Vaxxers who have no clue what's in the vaccine and what it's going to do to them, how many would-be mothers know what the baby is actually going to have to endure.

Date: October 31, 2021 12:47AM

RawPracticalist

You do not need birth control if you are not having intimate relations

Lol, that's something I'm not going to tell you - if I was having 'intimate relations' before I got married.

Date: October 31, 2021 12:51AM

fresh
So if i shoot you in the head

Thats the same as me watching you die of old age.

Same thing.
Life doesnt exist.

Wow, good analogy. You understand how his mind works. confused smiley

They need to come up with a whole other Logical Fallacy for RawPracticalist's reasoning.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 31, 2021 01:01AM

It's called TWISTED Logic!!!

Date: October 31, 2021 01:19AM

I just read the clergy article. I didn't know that --

In December, the Catholic Church’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, in light of the degree of perceived emergency presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, indicated that “it is morally acceptable to receive Covid-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process.” In non-emergency circumstances, such an action would be considered mortally sinful “cooperation in evil,” but the Congregation indicated that Pope Francis “examined” their work and “ordered its publication.”

Ms. Cardinalli indicated, based on her own discussions with medical experts and “the test of reason,” that in her view, “we are genuinely speaking of clear infanticide, not abortion.” In her article, she also indicated that she fears that “Pope Francis and Pope Emeritus Benedict may not have had this information when they received the vaccines.”

Geez, that Pope Francis is out of control! That's not the first time he's come under criticism for his public stance on Abortion. A while ago, he gave Catholic Priests permission to grant forgiveness for abortion, whereas in the past only Bishops were allowed to do so.

Date: October 31, 2021 01:46AM

John Rose
It's called TWISTED Logic!!!

You're right! Perfect name for it.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: October 31, 2021 12:13PM

What a bunch of HYPOCRITES. You go on and on and on about the Government this and that and you don't want be forced to wear a mask or have to be vaccinated. Now you want the government to criminalise women for doing something relating to their own body. It's none of the governments business, and it's none of your business either - as long as it's done safely and legally.

If a women for physical, mental or emotional reasons and needs feels the need for an abortion, it's not the governments business, it's up to the women, and it shouldn't be anybody elses business.

The extreme right is no better than the extreme left - you both only believe in personal freedom and choice when it suits you.

The right wants to ban abortion but they want guns to be made available freely so people can kill other people. The polices' purpose should be to protect people from others standing over them, threatening them, robbing them, etc., not to tell people what to do with their own bodies.

As learningtofly said, '' this place has become a decrepit cesspool ''.

Date: October 31, 2021 02:17PM

What a bunch of HYPOCRITES.

Only I have voiced my opinion that I don't condone Killing an Unborn Baby.

Fresh was only commenting on RP's twisted logic and John Rose was only responding to my comment on the way RawPracticalist's mind works. Saying "It's called TWISTED Logic!" doesn't make one Pro-Life. Prana only posted links to information on the torture of unborn babies. We don't know if he's Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion.

You may be of the opinion that I'm a hypocrite, but just contributing to my thread doesn't make one a hypocrite.

Date: October 31, 2021 02:29PM

You want to talk about hypocrites ...

A hypocrite is someone who is Against Abuse of or Killing a Domestic Animal but Pro Abuse of and Killing an Unborn baby.

A hypocrite is someone who is a Vegan because of the way Animals are Abused and Slaughtered but Pro-Abortion.

Animal Rights Activists who are Pro-Abortion are hypocrites.

Date: October 31, 2021 03:06PM

Thank you jennifer.

And apparently bj likes visiting cesspools

Date: October 31, 2021 04:16PM

We are still waiting to hear the reasons
why young jennifer refused to have those 3 children from age 21 to 26
and chose birth control. Having fun for nothing, for no life.

Life is so important sacred, but she refused to have them.

Now she is blaming those other women who made the same choice.

Talk about nonsense.

Leave other women with their decisions
Your own past is not clean.
Let God be the judge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2021 04:20PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 31, 2021 04:58PM

Yeah, I didn't even feel like bothering getting into what you call people who hate the Lockdowns, Masks, Police State, Vaccine Mandates, etc., but then end up complying by getting the Vaccine.

Date: November 02, 2021 09:58PM

Jennifer

Geez, that Pope Francis is out of control! That's not the first time he's come under criticism for his public stance on Abortion. A while ago, he gave Catholic Priests permission to grant forgiveness for abortion, whereas in the past only Bishops were allowed to do so.

No surprise that the Hypocritical Leftist Pope Francis is A Pro-Vaccine Globalist.

Another good article from Jon Rappoport -

Open letter to a billion Catholics; cc to everyone else; here is the Pope verbatim

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Vatican News: “Press conference on the flight back from his Apostolic Journey in Southern Africa.”

Read these astounding words from Pope Francis:

“I would like to repeat what the Doctrine of the Church says about this: When we acknowledge international organisations and we recognise their capacity to give judgment, on a global scale – for example the international tribunal in The Hague, or the United Nations. If we consider ourselves humanity, when they make statements, our duty is to obey. It is true that not all things that appear just for the whole of humanity will also be so for our [Vatican] pockets, but we must obey international institutions. That is why the United Nations were created. That’s why international courts were created.”

Choose one of the following: The person making that statement is a) utterly naïve; b) a blind secular ideologue; c) surrendering his power and his Church to Earthly authority; d) combining his power and the power of his Church with elite Globalists; e) what?!?!

And don’t sidestep these choices with, “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s.”

If those words of Jesus described His ultimate position, His surrender to the authorities and His Crucifixion would have no more meaning than a man paying his taxes, albeit with a great deal more pain.

I guess the days of a Pope concealing a broad secret agenda are over. Francis comes right out in the open, as if he were a city council member supporting the local shut down of a factory smokestack, in accordance with a UN climate-change policy.

Except that’s not who the Pope is.

He’s an Argentine Jesuit with “the keys to the Kingdom.”

And to you, his followers, he’s infallible.

Unless you decide otherwise.

This would be a good time to reassess his status in your eyes.

I keep hammering on this point: Jesus served God, not the State.

The institutions the Pope insists all Catholics must obey are the State, in its widest and most powerful form.

Therefore, it makes perfect sense that he would say Catholics should line up and take the COVID vaccine, even while acknowledging fetal tissue from abortions has been used in testing those vaccines.

What’s next? A Vatican treaty with Planned Parenthood?

The Pope has cast a long shadow on attempts to gain religious exemptions from vaccination. Obviously, he and his secular partners wanted to shrink that loophole.

The diabolical plan to stick a needle into 8 billion arms, delivering an experimental genetic treatment, whose documented effects have been catastrophic…that plan can’t achieve wide success if a billion of those people—Catholics—believe the shot is founded on a sin.

The planning for the (false) pandemic had to include Pope Francis. And he was agreeable. Remarkably so.

Let’s take one more step down the rabbit hole. The reference here is a May 2021 article at The Tablet: “Pope joins global [financial] elite to plan for world after COVID.”

An unpublicized conference, “Dreaming of a Better Restart,” had already been held at the time of publication. It was sponsored by the Vatican. It took up climate change, economic inequality, and hunger.

Then we have this from the Tablet article. Buckle up: “Prominent population control advocate and supporter of Chinese Communist Party president Xi Jinping, Professor Jeffrey Sachs, led the group discussion that followed. Sachs has extolled Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road initiative, that aims to extend CCP influence across Asia to Europe, as ‘one of the most important economic development initiatives in the history of contemporary economics’. He is a frequent collaborator with Bishop Sorondo, who in a February 2018 interview said, ‘right now, those who are best implementing the social doctrine of the Church are the Chinese’.”

“Rockefeller Foundation president Raj Shah was one of the leaders of the general discussion that followed. Along with its humanitarian projects, the Foundation has for years funded worldwide contraception programmes and abortion providers. Shah worked for USAID during the presidency of Barack Obama, and before that served in a range of leadership roles in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.”

If all that doesn’t make your head spin, I can’t help you.

This is your Church. This is your Pope.

They represent Jesus on Earth.

Date: November 08, 2021 10:41AM

A desperate Afghan father said he sold his 9-year-old daughter for $2,200 to buy food for his other kids: report

[www.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 08, 2021 07:23PM

A few late-term abortions survive. Gianna Jessen & Ximena Renaerts come to mind from reading my old ProLife magazines (1993). Both girls have cerebral palsy caused by the abortion attempts and/or being left to die until intervention.

Gianna is mentally normal; Ximena is not, but interacts normally with her adoptive parents, has normal emotions, etc. The last photo I saw of her, she is a pretty child. I don't know if Ximena is still living or not. The story of her birth and life in the ProLife mag is as I recall more detailed than anything you will find about her on the internet. She is/was happy and affectionate. She is not a vegetable, she speaks a bit.

I'm taking a poll here, for the few RawFooders who read this site.

#1. Regarding Ximena, the nurse should have left the still-alive aborted fetus to die, instead of seeking medical care for her (after a whole bunch of other medical professionals advised her to just let "it" die.)

#2. The nurse did right, even though the child was badly damaged and will maybe cost the state (taxpayers) to care for her after her adoptive parents die.

PS. I am deeply opposed to abortion, but I have ceased to give a hoot whether or not it is completely legal and uncontrolled, i.e., late term; legal but controlled i.e., no abortions after a certain period of gestation; or 100% banned and all parties doing this severely punished and the no-longer-pregnant woman denied medical care.

It simply will make no difference in the overall health of our now-dead culture whether abortion is permitted or banned. They could ban all abortions tomorrow and we'd still have to wear masks, social distance, and take the killshot. Amerika will still be making or fomenting war everywhere. We will still be headed for the worst totalitarianism imaginable (unless thru the grace of God everyone wakes up.)

All opinions welcome and respectfully received.

Date: November 08, 2021 08:49PM

I go with Number 2 -

#2. The nurse did right, even though the child was badly damaged and will maybe cost the state (taxpayers) to care for her after her adoptive parents die.

Maybe it was 'God's Will'. The baby may have survived the abortion for a purpose, for a reason.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 11, 2021 10:30PM

Thanks for your reply, Jennifer.

One reply. Oh, well!

Date: November 11, 2021 11:57PM

Do not criticize those ladies who chose to terminate their pregnancy.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 14, 2021 06:28AM

A swab and a petri dish? starting from ...what?????

Date: December 03, 2021 02:53AM

Why overturning Roe v. Wade would be a disaster for conservatives

Here's the best-kept secret about the so-called abortion "debate" in the United States: It's actually not that much of a debate at all. A majority of Americans believe that the decision to end or continue a pregnancy should be left to a woman and her doctor, not the state. Most Americans oppose laws that make it more difficult for reproductive health clinics to operate. The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments next month challenging Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that legalized abortion nationwide, but fewer than a third of Americans want Roe to be overturned.

Those are the results of a new ABC News / Washington Post poll, and the findings are consistent with previous polling on the issue. Despite political treatment of abortion as a contentious partisan issue, the truth is that America is a pro-choice nation. And if the anti-abortion movement gets their way and the Supreme Court overturns Roe, the Republican Party and the Supreme Court itself will have a lot of angry Americans to contend with.
[www.cnn.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables