Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Yikes! What's in the Masks?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 02, 2021 01:17AM

Besides what's in the vaccine and what's in the PCR tests, and besides the Graphine Oxide nanoparticles in the Masks, what else is in there?

This freaks me out because I have worn those blue disposable surgical masks during the first phase. Like every time I went into Whole Foods because they were there by the door for free and other times when going into other places for like a half-hour at a time and once on a CA flight.

That's one reason I'm pessimistic - if they want to get us and harm or kill us - and we now know that they do - there are plenty of ways they can do it. Like spraying poisons, the water supply, whatever.

Strange Alive Worm-Like Fibers Found in Face Masks Produced for COVID

[thefreedomarticles.com]

THE STORY: It sounds like science fiction, but it's real life. Strange, microscopic fibers that move of their own volition have been found by many independent researchers worldwide embedded in the disposable masks used for COVID.

THE IMPLICATIONS: It is too early to say precisely what these mask fibers are, however they certainly resemble Morgellons fibers – synthetic and self-aware.

Evidence of mask fibers

is popping up all over the net, as video after video is showing incontrovertible proof that strange new worm-like fibers, black strands and string-like objects are embedded within the cotton masks made en masse for the COVID scamdemic. Independent researchers from all over the world are buying basic microscopes, putting the masks under the lens and seeing truly shocking sights. There are all sorts of weird thin strands, predominantly black, which appear to move of their volition, scattered throughout the fabric. These mask fibers are very different to the rest of the cotton material. What are they? How did they get there? What is their purpose? This article does not have all the answers – not even close – but serves as an introduction to what is shaping up to be a very important topic for humanity’s future: the COVID-nanotech connection. For the background to this, I suggest reading 2 of my earlier articles Hydrogel Biosensor: Implantable Nanotech to be Used in COVID Vaccines? and Operation Coronavirus is Working Hand-in-Hand with the Nanotech Agenda, as well as looking at the research of Celeste Solum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yikes! What's in the Masks?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 02, 2021 02:47AM

This video is approximately a few months old. If you have not yet seen it, it is a must-watch...

SHOCKING! Nurse Cassandra - Nasal Swabs are soaked in Ethylene Oxide (EO) a Powerful Human Carcinogen, Neurotoxin and Reproductive Effects Through Inhalation and Made in China

[odysee.com]

As you will not know what swabs were used, what country they were from and if they had Ethylene Oxide (EO) in them you will not know if they had EO or not.

Re: Yikes! What's in the Masks?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 03, 2021 12:24AM

Wow, thanks Prana! I like 'must see' videos. Especially about Masks, the Tests and the Vaccine.

Thank god I never got the test, but I'm especially concerned about my 5-year old grandboy. He's in kindergarten and I know he's been tested a few times. Whenever one of the kids in class is sick, they give all the kids the test, pending the parents' approval. And since school started, he's been sick like every month. When I was there last time, he was sick with just a cough, which I've been figuring he's getting sick from the mask, but could be the swabs, too. Damn!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables