Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

We're The 20%!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 05, 2021 08:02PM

Milestone!

80% of American Adults have had at least one Vaccine!

I'm so proud to belong to The Unvaccinated in America!

70% of US adults are fully vaccinated, 80% partially: White House

[thehill.com]

The White House announced on Monday that 70 percent of adults in the U.S. are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and that 80 percent of adults have received at least their first shot.

Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 response coordinator, disclosed the statistics during a press briefing Monday morning, saying that the U.S. has “hit two important milestones.”

Cyrus Shahpar, the White House COVID-19 data director, said in a tweet that more than 935,000 doses were administered in the past day, including 240,000 initial shots and 571,000 additional doses and boosters.

Zients also announced that by the end of Monday, roughly 20 million Americans will have received Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson booster dose.

The coordinator said the U.S.’s booster program “is off to a very strong start and continues to accelerate.”

The U.S. reached the 80 percent partially vaccinated number less than a month after the White House announced that 75 percent of adults in the U.S. had received at least one shot.

The milestones come as COVID-19 cases and deaths are trending downward in the U.S., likely due in large part to the highly effective vaccines.

Health officials are now paying attention to vaccinating young children, especially after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted emergency use authorization to Pfizer’s vaccine for children ages 5 to 11.

Zients announced on Monday that the Biden administration’s vaccination effort for children ages 5 to 11 will be fully operational beginning Nov. 8, assuming the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also recommends the vaccine for children.

He also said the administration has purchased enough of the Pfizer vaccine to inoculate all 28 million eligible children. It is also working to send 15 million doses to thousands of facilities throughout the U.S.

Also at Monday’s press briefing, White House officials said the delay in the FDA’s review of the Moderna vaccine for children will not impact the Biden administration’s plans for the pediatric vaccine rollout.

That announcement came after Moderna announced on Sunday that the FDA’s review for emergency use authorization for its vaccine for children ages 12 to 17 was being delayed so the company could take a closer look at a possible rare heart risk.

Here's this Vaccine Tracker for reference. But I assume the discrepancy is because they're counting the US population, including children, and the White House said 80% of Adults have had at least one dose (of poison).

[www.mayoclinic.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We're The 20%!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 05, 2021 08:35PM

I believe those numbers are inflated...

Re: We're The 20%!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 05, 2021 09:12PM

I thought so, too. But like I said - if you break it down into Adults, that could be correct. Because other Vaccine Trackers just state what percentage of The Whole Population has been Vaxxed. I think I've heard on the news that there are 28 million Children in America. What a travesty that like 59% of children aged 12 - 17 have had one dose of the Kill Shot. angry smiley

You could be right, because -

This article that was updated today, says that 86% of Adults have received at least one dose! That's crazy. I don't believe there are only 14% of Unvaccinated Adults here in America. eye popping smiley

[www.bloomberg.com]

"So far, 223 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine—86.3% of the adult population. At least 193 million people have completed a vaccination regimen."

It does look like they're playing with the numbers, as usual.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables