Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rudy T. Beats Cancer With Raw Food & Fresh Juices...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 12, 2021 03:22PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rudy T. Beats Cancer With Raw Food & Fresh Juices...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 13, 2021 02:51PM

Benjimikey
• 17 minutes ago
Following on from my 105 day fast (thanks to Johns videos) in January this year, I can say it was the best thing I ever did for both my health and mental clarity. It makes you want to spread the news to the sick, toxic and ignorant masses. I get told that I look young for my age 52, I'm the same weight I was at 25 5'9 and 149lbs. I don't quite have johns skills in communicating as I say 'Just go on a juice feast until you stop po-oping' lol they look at me like I'm mad. Even as the Psychopaths of this world seems hell bent on destroying it and my livelihood and home are slipping from my grasp I still feel great about living pain free and eating raw foods.....my biggest fear is not homelessness it's that I won't be able to get fruit to eat as it's the last thing you see in homeless centres. So people do yourself the greatest honour and free your body from pain, suffering and toxic med's and don't let these Dr's convince you that a drug is better than a 5ml liquid poison to stop a cold or flu that mucus forming cooked food caused and will always cause it. I'm in the UK and it's the time of the year where noses are running, chests are coughing and this is where the conmen get you. Stay blessed everyone and spread the Truth of sickness to your fellow man even those who have taken it need our help and not 'I told you not to get the Vee'

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables