Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 25, 2021 03:46PM

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

In contrast, those who Attack those who are "above all the GREAT of the earth” are the “SCUM of the earth.” These SCUMBAGS are NOTpartaking of divinity” - they are “partaking of EVIL” - they are NOToccupied in the restoration of health to other men” - they are “occupied in the destruction of health to other men” and their lack of shame and lack of remorse clearly identifies who they are - a Psychopath.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2021 03:50PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity!!!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 26, 2021 07:17AM

There is a dichotomy between the French luminaries like Voltaire, Rene Descartes and your own view of the world.

These luminaries and many others from England gave rise to critical, philosophical, and scientific thinking and research.

The universities, research centers, scientific labs all came from that.

Before them in Europe, it was witchcraft, witch hunt.

You want to take us back to the past.

You do not believe in doctors, hospitals.

The governments who are financing the research centers are bad.

Yet you have no solution.

For you, Hilter was a savior, the Holocaust did not happen.

Covid does not exist. The scientists are lying.

Everything is bad, negative yet the people you are citing had a positive view of the world.

It is true that herbs had their role in healing.

Nature is wise, before scientific research that was the solution for healing.

The traditional healer had no way to detect the abnormalities in the heartbeat, blood flow, the functioning of the kidney. With medical tests, these are easily detected.

For you, we have to leave all of those advancements and go back to the past, to the hand of the traditional healer.

Think about the long lines at the traditional herbal healer for the thousands in car accidents, building in fires, gunshots.

Maybe that is why the like of Dr. Morse look so old, they are overwhelmed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 07:40AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 26, 2021 12:18PM

RawPracticalist
There is a dichotomy between the French luminaries like Voltaire, Rene Descartes and your own view of the world.

These luminaries and many others from England gave rise to critical, philosophical, and scientific thinking and research.

The universities, research centers, scientific labs all came from that.

Before them in Europe, it was witchcraft, witch hunt.

You want to take us back to the past.

FALSE

You do not believe in doctors, hospitals.

FALSE

The governments who are financing the research centers are bad.

TRUE

Yet you have no solution.

FALSE

For you, Hilter was a savior, the Holocaust did not happen.

FALSE

Covid does not exist. The scientists are lying.

TRUE/FALSE

Everything is bad, negative yet the people you are citing had a positive view of the world.

FALSE

It is true that herbs had their role in healing.

Nature is wise, before scientific research that was the solution for healing.

The traditional healer had no way to detect the abnormalities in the heartbeat, blood flow, the functioning of the kidney. With medical tests, these are easily detected.

For you, we have to leave all of those advancements and go back to the past, to the hand of the traditional healer.

FALSE

Think about the long lines at the traditional herbal healer for the thousands in car accidents, building in fires, gunshots.

FALSE

Maybe that is why the like of Dr. Morse look so old, they are overwhelmed

THAT'S ABOUT 12 STRAW MEN IN ONE POST.
A NEW RECORD!

And you're too stupid to even know what a strawman argument is.. if you did you would stop doing it but you don't care because you have no intellectual integrity

What is the reason that you and nunativs can't just leave JR alone and let him say what he wants to say ?

you say what you want to say.

what's so hard about that?

Is it because all you have to say is microgreens microgreens microgreens and lie about the fact that you eat fruit?

I comment on what you say because you're a liar a strawman vomiter and an ignoramus.

there's a difference.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 12:34PM by fresh.

Date: November 26, 2021 01:08PM

Those who attack Great Men and Great Women are the "SCUM of the earth."

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:33PM

fresh

What is the reason that you and nunativs can't just leave JR alone and let him say what he wants to say ?

I had pretty much bowed out of here, just come in once in a while and scan, but low & behold, JR brings up a bunch of posts from 4 months ago to smear me.

He likes to FIGHT pure & simple, then sits back claiming that those who attack "great men" meaning himself are scum.

He gets off on conflict. He doesn't do anything to get U.S. back to Eden as to move towards the SOLUTION, would get him out of the fight which he CRAVES...

(WHAT AN EGO!)

Date: November 26, 2021 06:44PM

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

Now you have to stop and think about how profound that is and who is he talking about?

Well, if you’ve seen any of my Videos before - if you know anything at all about Voltaire, we know he’s Not talking about “doctors” even in his day and especially in ours. He pointed out quite clearly that “Regimen is Superior to Medicine” and that out of every hundred doctors 98 are charlatans. Only 2 are promoting the Regime. The other are pushing the Poisons - the Medicine!

Voltaire even said that “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” He even said, “A few doctors dared to undermine their income by spreading a knowledge of preventive medicine.”

What is Preventive Medicine?

It’s Regime!

Now why am I bringing this up?

Well, #1) I want to make sure that if you’re new to my Channel that that you have to question who our Experts are. They’re Not who you think they are my friends. And then, for the Subscribers on my Channel - all of you Trim Tabs out there - Voltaire is talking about you guys out there! Every one of you on the Raw Food Hero’s Journey that are telling anybody about Raw Food and a Solid Food Vacation whether they apply it or not - you’re planting a seed and you are partaking of Divinity because you are going to be the ones that are going to help Preserve our Species.

We’re spiraling out of control - we’re on the verge of extinction - we’re only getting worse and worse and worse because our Food is getting worse and worse and worse. We’ve got to Wake Up to that! Things could Change very quickly my friends. That’s why you got to stay Motivated. That’s why you can’t just say, OK, I’ll share John’s Videos with everybody I know - you’ve got to figure out how to go after and tell everybody who you don’t even know! We’ve got to spread the word. No matter how many times you say it to people you may have already said to before. This happens to me all the time. I laugh all the time. In the middle of talking to someone, I remember talking to this guy a year ago or whatever.

I’m a broken record. This is all I do. Why would I want to do anything else? Why would I want to do anything else when you could partake of divinity? That’s what we’re talking about here. 2:51 MM

In contrast, those who Attack those who are "above all the GREAT of the earth” are the “SCUM of the earth.” These SCUMBAGS are NOTpartaking of divinity” - they are “partaking of EVIL” - they are NOToccupied in the restoration of health to other men” - they are “occupied in the destruction of health to other men” and their lack of shame and lack of remorse clearly identifies who they are - a Psychopath.

Date: November 26, 2021 06:44PM

You're right you did change your position and he didn't have to bring up those old posts and I'm not sure why he did but you're just giving unnecessary energy to it. I suppose I make that same mistake.

Where are you at now..?

we went through Texas and Cali etc

lots of nice tt parks

got some dates at Shields date farm

Lake Conroe in Texas and others were nice.

Some good hipcamps we went to also.

PCH was amazing.

Great mountain biking all over..loma linda and annadel were good

Date: November 26, 2021 07:06PM

fresh
You're right you did change your position and he didn't have to bring up those old posts and I'm not sure why he did ...

I brought up those 16 month old posts right after nn's comment in the thread below because rp and nn do NOT SUPPORT what this Message Board is supposed to be all about. They attack us and our Message NON stop and then, they twist things around and say we attack them.

Thanks John and Prana for this site!
Posted by: Ifeelgood
Date: November 19, 2021 04:56AM

I just want to send a shout out to the owner John and the moderator Prana for this great site and for all the work they put into it. In this era of internet censorship it seems timely to do this now in case sites like this "disappear" in the future. I haven't been active here for years but in the early days of my raw adventure I learned a lot here and I'm grateful for it.

Re: Thanks John and Prana for this site!
Posted by: RawPracticalist
Date: November 19, 2021 05:12AM

It is not the same site

Posted by: NuNativs
Date: November 19, 2021 02:56PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Posted by: fresh
Date: November 22, 2021 01:05AM

Oh look !

The two whiny complainers stuck in the past lol

Date: November 26, 2021 07:13PM

See there you go NN

Thats the reason

Clear communication is good.

Its all good

No worries.

Date: November 26, 2021 07:44PM

In breaking news, JR through advanced yogic practice, manages to put his own dick, in his own mouth thereby completing the circuit of ONENESS!

No longer does he need to be penetrated, nor penetrate anyone else, his self sufficiency is complete.

"Now that I have achieved this great feat, my walls of masturbatory text will ever INCREASE as I have transcended all of you lowly fools!!!"

Date: November 26, 2021 07:48PM

fresh
You're right you did change your position and he didn't have to bring up those old posts and I'm not sure why he did but you're just giving unnecessary energy to it. I suppose I make that same mistake.

Where are you at now..?

we went through Texas and Cali etc

lots of nice tt parks

got some dates at Shields date farm

Lake Conroe in Texas and others were nice.

Some good hipcamps we went to also.

PCH was amazing.

Great mountain biking all over..loma linda and annadel were good

We're in Southern Arizona/Palm Springs for the winter.

We were in Cali for early summer, but bailed right before the fires got going, though got to spend a month in South Lake.

We mostly stayed in Arizona the latter part of summer, went up North to Show Low.

Stayed a couple of months at Verde Valley near Sedona one of the nicest parks we've been too yet.

Sedona is spectacular and there are rivers to get in including one running through Verde Valley park.

Date: November 26, 2021 08:02PM

Here's an interesting comment about rp and nn from someone who clearly sees whats WRONG with this Message Board...

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

...rp and nn = the trolls + These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder + those vile subhuman creatures + their crap + their BS...

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 08:06PM by John Rose.

Date: November 26, 2021 08:13PM

JR, you've been attacked by more people over the years than I can count on two hands.

But rather than learn to eat some humble pie, you always paint your self as the victim.

Is it because of your extreme virtue?

Or is it because you are an extreme PRICK to lots of folk?

No one is vile and subhuman you idiot.

That just shows a lack of EMPATHY and COMPASSION.

Everyone has a story, including YOURSELF!

Who's the real EGOcentric psychopath?

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 08:14PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 26, 2021 08:37PM

We're in Southern Arizona/Palm Springs for the winter.

We were in Cali for early summer, but bailed right before the fires got going, though got to spend a month in South Lake.

We mostly stayed in Arizona the latter part of summer, went up North to Show Low.

Stayed a couple of months at Verde Valley near Sedona one of the nicest parks we've been too yet.

Sedona is spectacular and there are rivers to get in including one running through Verde Valley park.[/quote]

Thanks

We will try sedona next time we get out there.

We left Cali and went back to Florida because they're so covid crazy in a lot of places in Cali

I got kicked out of a couple stores plus the gas prices are way too high and you can't swim in the ocean

so we went back east coast so we can swim and surf in ocean.

Palm springs rv park was ok. Idyllwild was very cool. Hilly. Amazing mointain roads to the camps.

We love playing pickleball now.
Better than tennis

Date: November 26, 2021 09:09PM

Ya Cali is nutz about covid.

Everyone is masking in Palm Springs right now, but they don't flip out on me for not wearing one.

Gas is ridiculous here, AZ was much better.

I agree the Palm Springs park is OK, but it's cool you're in a date grove. Unfortunaely they didn't fertilize the trees last year so no dates. Very very loud though.

Haven't been to Idylwild yet, but really want to go.

We were hesitant to come to Cali this year in case Biden tries to vaccine mandate state borders but that seems a ways off yet if ever.

Too much fight in the US fortunately.

Pickleball rocks!

Date: November 26, 2021 09:18PM

They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence.

MystK

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Remember - IGNORE the T--U--R--D--S!!!

Date: November 26, 2021 09:35PM

John Rose

Not doing a very good job Rose.

Can you write some ORIGINAL material instead of pasting the same crap over & over BTW?

"I'm a poor VICKY to these vile subhuman psychos"...

Date: November 26, 2021 09:49PM

Here's an interesting comment about rp and nn from someone who clearly sees whats WRONG with this Message Board...

MystK

John Rose
1 second ago 7:26 PM on 11-19-21

Hey MystK, yes, I have encouraged fresh and Jennifer over and over to Ignore these guys and I only respond for the benefit other readers. Part of the Hero’s Journey are the Obstacles and I’ve used these trolls as a lesson for others to learn how to spot a Con Artist and a Psychopath. I have lots of Files and Videos that I’ve shared and it behooves all of us to learn how to recognize these guys, but we don’t want to give them too much energy. As Joseph Campbell points out on page 104 in Pathways to Bliss, "Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.”

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 26, 2021 10:09PM

I have always wondered
Why someone
would post
pages and pages
of nonsense in red
knowing nobody will read it

Date: November 26, 2021 11:02PM

MystK

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence.

Date: November 26, 2021 11:44PM

FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS!!!:

JR through advanced yogic practice, manages to put his own dick, in his own mouth thereby completing the circuit of ONENESS!

He has now found that he can plug his ears with his two free hands so he doesn't have to "hear" anyone else.

"In addition" he ads, "I am now training myself to Copy/Paste REPETITIVE walls of masturbatory text with my feet."

"Once that skill is mastered, I will have entered NIRVANA, and SELF ABSORBED HEAVEN!!!"

(The question remains, at this point, who HASN'T JR attacked over the years???)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 12:13AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 26, 2021 11:56PM

MystK

John Rose
1 second ago 7:26 PM on 11-19-21

Hey MystK, yes, I have encouraged fresh and Jennifer over and over to Ignore these guys and I only respond for the benefit other readers. Part of the Hero’s Journey are the Obstacles and I’ve used these trolls as a lesson for others to learn how to spot a Con Artist and a Psychopath. I have lots of Files and Videos that I’ve shared and it behooves all of us to learn how to recognize these guys, but we don’t want to give them too much energy. As Joseph Campbell points out on page 104 in Pathways to Bliss, "Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.”

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 27, 2021 12:55AM

"Copy/Paste me that same text baby AGAIN & AGAIN!!!"

(Having to ALWAYS get the last word in, prepare for yet another REPETITION of the above BS with maybe some minor variation)...

Date: November 27, 2021 01:01AM

When a person with Alzheimer's keeps repeating words or actions it is called?

Many have a condition called echolalia, in which the patient repeats words endlessly or echoes a phrase. If you're caring for someone with the disease, this sort of thing may often make you feel like crying or tearing your hair.

Date: November 27, 2021 01:06AM

MystK

Date: November 27, 2021 01:14AM

How do you stop DEMENTIA patients from repeating?

How to respond:

1. Look for a reason behind the repetition. ...
2. Focus on the emotion, not the behavior. ...
3. Turn the action or behavior into an activity. ...
4. Stay calm, and be patient. ...
5. Provide an answer. ...
6. Engage the person in an activity. ...
7. Use memory aids. ...
8. Accept the behavior, and work with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 02:06AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 27, 2021 01:21AM

Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. ... (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Or even better get admin to ban them.

Date: November 27, 2021 01:33AM

I think a person's style of playing/POSTING says a lot about their personality.

If I pay attention, my opponent's playing style and personality can determine how I play my match. Every playing style has its weaknesses, some more than others. For example, a very common style is someone with a strong forehand, consistent serve, and a decent baseline game. After determining my opponent's style of play, I can then determine how I play the match. As in my previous example, I would respond by hitting mostly to my opponent's backhand, varying my spin and depth, and maybe trying to pull my opponent to the net.

How he responds to these situations tells me a lot about his personality. It is likely that the strategy described above would put my opponent in uncomfortable situations where he would be more prone to errors. This is where I pay close attention-- How will my opponent respond to his own weaknesses? Most people get frustrated. They start talking to themselves, maybe swing at an imaginary ball to correct their form, or possibly even hit the ground with their racquet. Their response will dictate how I will play the match. When my opponent is frustrated, he is doing himself no favors. Frustration takes one out of the match mentally and empowers one's opponent.

That is how someone's personality and playing style affects my approach to a match. Overall, someone with a self-controlled personality will be a difficult opponent. Self-control in one's life and personality shows itself on the tennis court. If I am a self-controlled individual, I am less likely to get frustrated and more likely to stay mentally engaged after errors. I am also likely to be more patient in my approach to the match. Finally, I've noticed that self-controlled people seem to be more amenable off the court, whether they won or lost the match.

As for me personally, my style and choice of sport (tennis) says a lot about my personality. I enjoy tennis BECAUSE it's all on me. I love having everything within my own control. When I step onto a court to play a match, I know I have no one to blame OR to thank for the outcome of the match other than myself. I am fully in control and fully accountable for everything that happens in the match except my opponent's shots and serves. I have enjoyed tennis because it has developed an attitude of personal accountability and a can-do attitude in my life. I know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, and much of this confidence comes from comebacks I made in past matches.

I also feel like tennis really builds one's character, especially after tough losses. One of the most demoralizing losses I experienced occurred in the first round of districts my junior year of high school. I lost a two and a half hour match to an eventual state qualifier. What made the loss so difficult was an internal knowledge that told me that I was a better player than my opponent and should have been the one going to state instead. That loss motivated me to realize my full potential and the next year, I made it to the semi-finals of the state tournament. I took third place in #1 singles and was a member of the first team all-state team, and I credit my drive and determination to a heartbreaking loss one year earlier.

In conclusion, I do believe one's playing style says a lot about their personality. I also have seen the character development that tennis can bring about in one's life, as I am still a product of the development that tennis can bring.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:30AM

Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. ... (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Date: November 27, 2021 02:39AM

TYPE A PERSONALITY: John Rose

Type A personalities tend to be associated with hostility, even in response to minor events; impatient with people who aren't as fast, competent, or efficient as them; and have a competitive streak that doesn't always help with relationships.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables