Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 27, 2021 02:40AM

What's this thread all about?

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

Now you have to stop and think about how profound that is and who is he talking about?

Well, if you’ve seen any of my Videos before - if you know anything at all about Voltaire, we know he’s Not talking about “doctors” even in his day and especially in ours. He pointed out quite clearly that “Regimen is Superior to Medicine” and that out of every hundred doctors 98 are charlatans. Only 2 are promoting the Regime. The other are pushing the Poisons - the Medicine!

Voltaire even said that “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” He even said, “A few doctors dared to undermine their income by spreading a knowledge of preventive medicine.”

What is Preventive Medicine?

It’s Regime!

Now why am I bringing this up?

Well, #1) I want to make sure that if you’re new to my Channel that that you have to question who our Experts are. They’re Not who you think they are my friends. And then, for the Subscribers on my Channel - all of you Trim Tabs out there - Voltaire is talking about you guys out there! Every one of you on the Raw Food Hero’s Journey that are telling anybody about Raw Food and a Solid Food Vacation whether they apply it or not - you’re planting a seed and you are partaking of Divinity because you are going to be the ones that are going to help Preserve our Species.

We’re spiraling out of control - we’re on the verge of extinction - we’re only getting worse and worse and worse because our Food is getting worse and worse and worse. We’ve got to Wake Up to that! Things could Change very quickly my friends. That’s why you got to stay Motivated. That’s why you can’t just say, OK, I’ll share John’s Videos with everybody I know - you’ve got to figure out how to go after and tell everybody who you don’t even know! We’ve got to spread the word. No matter how many times you say it to people you may have already said to before. This happens to me all the time. I laugh all the time. In the middle of talking to someone, I remember talking to this guy a year ago or whatever.

I’m a broken record. This is all I do. Why would I want to do anything else? Why would I want to do anything else when you could partake of divinity? That’s what we’re talking about here. 2:51 MM

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

In contrast, those who Attack those who are "above all the GREAT of the earth” are the “SCUM of the earth.” These SCUMBAGS are NOTpartaking of divinity” - they are “partaking of EVIL” - they are NOToccupied in the restoration of health to other men” - they are “occupied in the destruction of health to other men” and their lack of shame and lack of remorse clearly identifies who they are - a Psychopath.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 27, 2021 02:51AM

Why do egomaniacs feel the need to have the last word?

There are many reasons people behave as they do. Trying to understand the psyche behind aggressive behaviours can help to plan your course of action if you regularly deal with people who insist on always having the last word.

Insecurity:
Somebody who lacks confidence or self-esteem may try to assert themselves in other ways, by expressing himself or herself in a forceful way. This is a familiar scenario in bullying, where often the aggressor is a victim in another way.

Should this be the possible reason for their insistence on having the last word, trying to discuss your differences with sensitivity might help to reach a peaceful outcome. They probably need to be heard more strongly than they need to feel validated.

Arrogance:
A person with extreme arrogance may genuinely not be able to accept that they might be incorrect, or that another person’s opinion is equally as valid as their own. This is an unfortunate trait to have, and it may be that an extremely arrogant person simply isn’t worth arguing within any circumstance.

Egocentricity:
Some people simply need to be the centre of attention, and will argue black is white in order to keep the spotlight. This can occur for lots of reasons; they might feel ignored in their home life, or feel impotent in other areas of their social or professional relationships.

If a person is unreasonable simply for attention, it isn’t wise to stroke their ego. You will only find yourself drawn into their appeals for attention, and may be supporting their egocentricity by doing so.

Power:
Having the last word can be perceived as powerful, often by people who lack assertiveness in other areas of their lives. This is a difficult scenario to deal with, as you are the unwitting recipient of their onslaught that is enforcing their own feelings of control and power.

Try not to be drawn into a debate with this person; they will do their utmost to drive you down for their own self-esteem.

Anger:
Refusal to debate calmly can be a reaction to feelings of anger, and shouting down an opponent is a way to express their feelings. In this situation, it may be best to revisit the discussion when the other person has had time to calm down. Otherwise, debating with an angry opponent could quickly turn into a volatile situation.

Dominance:
As with power, a person who feels the innate need to dominate others or to establish their seniority may do so by insisting they have the final word in any conversation. A scenario most likely to exist in the workplace, people can try to demonstrate their dominance over peers or colleagues by forcing them to concede an argument.

In this situation, you need to reinforce your own self-esteem, and perhaps have a third party step in. Don’t be crushed by another person’s drive to control your actions; make sure your voice is heard even when you are speaking quietly.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:53AM

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Date: November 27, 2021 02:56AM

Egocentricity:
Some people simply need to be the centre of attention, and will argue black is white in order to keep the spotlight. This can occur for lots of reasons; they might feel ignored in their home life, or feel impotent in other areas of their social or professional relationships.

If a person is unreasonable simply for attention, it isn’t wise to stroke their ego. You will only find yourself drawn into their appeals for attention, and may be supporting their egocentricity by doing so.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:58AM

Once again, what's this thread all about before our resident T--U--R--D comes along and C--R--A--P--S all over it?

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

Now you have to stop and think about how profound that is and who is he talking about?

Well, if you’ve seen any of my Videos before - if you know anything at all about Voltaire, we know he’s Not talking about “doctors” even in his day and especially in ours. He pointed out quite clearly that “Regimen is Superior to Medicine” and that out of every hundred doctors 98 are charlatans. Only 2 are promoting the Regime. The other are pushing the Poisons - the Medicine!

Voltaire even said that “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” He even said, “A few doctors dared to undermine their income by spreading a knowledge of preventive medicine.”

What is Preventive Medicine?

It’s Regime!

Now why am I bringing this up?

Well, #1) I want to make sure that if you’re new to my Channel that that you have to question who our Experts are. They’re Not who you think they are my friends. And then, for the Subscribers on my Channel - all of you Trim Tabs out there - Voltaire is talking about you guys out there! Every one of you on the Raw Food Hero’s Journey that are telling anybody about Raw Food and a Solid Food Vacation whether they apply it or not - you’re planting a seed and you are partaking of Divinity because you are going to be the ones that are going to help Preserve our Species.

We’re spiraling out of control - we’re on the verge of extinction - we’re only getting worse and worse and worse because our Food is getting worse and worse and worse. We’ve got to Wake Up to that! Things could Change very quickly my friends. That’s why you got to stay Motivated. That’s why you can’t just say, OK, I’ll share John’s Videos with everybody I know - you’ve got to figure out how to go after and tell everybody who you don’t even know! We’ve got to spread the word. No matter how many times you say it to people you may have already said to before. This happens to me all the time. I laugh all the time. In the middle of talking to someone, I remember talking to this guy a year ago or whatever.

I’m a broken record. This is all I do. Why would I want to do anything else? Why would I want to do anything else when you could partake of divinity? That’s what we’re talking about here. 2:51 MM

In contrast, those who Attack those who are "above all the GREAT of the earth” are the “SCUM of the earth.” These SCUMBAGS are NOTpartaking of divinity” - they are “partaking of EVIL” - they are NOToccupied in the restoration of health to other men” - they are “occupied in the destruction of health to other men” and their lack of shame and lack of remorse clearly identifies who they are - a Psychopath.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 02:59AM by John Rose.

Date: November 27, 2021 05:04AM

The problem with JR is that he claims to be leading people to health while he "lives" in an apartment. Not very natural.

True healers like Johny Lovewisdom wrote books such as "Paradise Building", which detail the WAY OUT of the mess WE're in. He actually went out into NATURE and built the conveyors of HEALTH around him, i.e., food bearing trees and bushes.

It's EASY to point out FAULTS and FLAWS, but actually working on the solution is hard, and JR does none of that labor.

At the same time, he attacks those interested and practicing alternative health, to bolster his EGO, and cover his deficient approach, i.e., he's a POSER!...

Here's TRUE wisdom and TRUE works:
The Man Who Planted Trees

Imagine if 10's of thousands labored thus.

JR attacks the problems, which is easy, but in REALITY, offers NO SOLUTION!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 05:25AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 27, 2021 11:10AM

NuNativs

That was good to watch.

Yes that is what is missing.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 27, 2021 11:32AM

Perfect!
(Except for you lying that he offers no solution.)

This a discussion group!

You offered something.

Well done.

Date: November 27, 2021 11:54AM

>We’re spiraling out of control - we’re on the verge of extinction - we’re only getting worse and worse and worse because our Food is getting worse and worse and worse.

The food is better in this century than in the past centuries.
The average person eats more veggies and raw food than in the past centuries.
Fruit stands at almost every corner in major cities, slices of tomatoes, onions, lettuce in burgers, pizzas.

Even the spiritual avatars of the past, Jesus Christ, Krishna, Buddha, Mohamed ate cooked food. They had to adapt to the customs, merge with the people to save them.

Statements are made and they have no empirical ground.

Here is the food in the 17 and 18 centuries

What did "average" New England colonists eat during a typical day?
"Most New Englanders had a simple diet, their soil and climates allowing limited varieties of fruits and vegetables. In 1728 the Boston News Letter estimates the food needs of a middle-class 'genteel' family. Breakfast was bread an milk. Dinner consisted of pudding, followed by bread, meat, roots, pickles, vinegar, salt and cheese. Supper was the same as breakfast. Each famly also needed raisins, currants, suet, flour, eggs, cranberries, apples, and, where there were children, food for 'intermeal eatings.' Small beer was the beverage, and molasses for brewing and flavoring was needed. Butter, spices, sugar, and sweetmeats were luxuries, as were coffee, tea, chocolate, and alcoholic beverages other than beer."
---A History of Food and Drink in America, Richard J. Hooker [Bobbs-Merrill Company:Indianapolis

[www.foodtimeline.org]

With modern technologies we can grow fruits, greens anywhere

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 12:03PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 27, 2021 12:00PM

The FACT is that

In some ways it's better

in some ways it's worse but I guess people want to argue about something so there you go

Date: November 27, 2021 05:38PM

RawPracticalist
NuNativs

That was good to watch.

Yes that is what is missing.

WRONG!!!

When it comes to "the conditions that constitute Paradise," it all has to do with Supply & Demand - you don’t start at the Supply End - you start at the Demand End - you create the Demand, which is what I am doing, and then the Supply follows.

Just how obtuse must someone be NOT to understand Supply & Demand?

Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 30, 2020 06:42PM

nn wrote,
<<<If WE create the conditions that constitute Paradise, WE can then prepare for peace. Trouble is, noone knows what that means especially raw foodists on the Living Foods forum...>>>

WRONG!!!

Supply & Demand

We have to have the Demand before the Supply.

I've pointed this out to you before, but you still don't get it!

We could GIVE Raw Food away for Free and that would still NOT create the Paradise you keep talking about.

This is NOT a Problem of Supply - it's a Problem of Demand or as Socrates would say - it's a Problem of Knowledge.

Every time I see you post about Paradise I cringe because you are so CLUELESS!!!

You have no idea about the Obstacles on the Hero's Journey and display your IGNORANCE every time you leave a comment, which is why I avoid your comments as much as I can.

-------------------------------------------

I have countered EVERY lame argument nn has thrown at me numerous times, but nn is disingenuous. He has no interest in having an intelligent conversation and in his own words, he doesn't SUPPORT what we do and he's here to F-UCK with all of us.

Date: November 27, 2021 07:20PM

Good point about supply and demand. I have a bs in econ and i hadnt thought of it like that.

Date: November 27, 2021 08:45PM

John Rose

I have countered EVERY lame argument nn has thrown at me numerous times, but nn is disingenuous. He has no interest in having an intelligent conversation and in his own words, he doesn't SUPPORT what we do and he's here to F-UCK with all of us.

My arguments aren't lame, that's why you keep them in a file on your computer.

The main problem with your "counter" is that now that humankind has been completely adapted to the artificial world, people have no idea what they are missing anymore, i.e., NATURE!

Hotema:
The environment which molded the body and soul of OUR ancestors during many millenniums has now been replaced by another. This silent revolution has occurred without OUR even noticing it. WE have not realized its importance. Yet it is one of the most dramatic events in human HIS-story. For any modification in their SURROUNDINGS inevitably and profoundly DISTURBS all LIVING beings...

You will then say that if one fasts for 100+ days on raw juice they will be healed and their eyes opened.

I completely disagree. Look at poor Vegetable Police. He followed your advice and now suffers from numerous health problems. At the same time, even with all that "cleansing", he still doesn't realEYES that his problem is that he LIVES in Canada, dwelling mostly INDOORS, trying to eat a diet that is against LIVING that far North.

Meat eating and cooked food came about from the species leaving the Equator. Materialism, i.e., clothes housing, cooked hybridized foodstuff, etc., soon followed.

Subsequently, WE have gone from the Garden of Eden to Mandatory Vaccination in the pursuit of health. All the juice in the world is not going to break the illusion.

Immersion in Nature is far more powerful than a raw diet in my opinion. Sun/Light on naked skin, climbing mountains and drinking the pranic airflow that exists there, WILD water bathing, and then maybe raw foods.

That's why building Eden and enticing people to get back OUTSIDE into Nature, instead of working INDOOR jobs, and DYING in monstrous housing that shields them away from it, is the crux of the matter.

You can bitch and moan and attack people for being sick, dysfunctional, "evil" all day long, but all that is a SYMPTOM of OUR collective DIS-CONNECT from the sources of LIFE.

-------------------
Hey JR?
-How many WILD WATER sources have you bathed in this year?
-How many different Mountains have you climbed and breathed in their essence this year?
-How many different, UNFAMILIAR landscapes have you run through?
-How many different VISTAS have you gazed upon that give you the appreciation of being A/LIVE?
-How many different WILD foods have you harvested and stored this year?
-How many times have you had MERGING sex and retained your ejaculate?

I THINK SOMEONE"S LIFEO-PHOTON LEVELS ARE DANGEROUSLY LOW!?!?!?!

Date: November 27, 2021 08:52PM

fresh
Good point about supply and demand. I have a bs in econ and i hadnt thought of it like that.

Now I see you are not well educated.

What about a phd?

or at least a Master?

What have you been doing with your life?

So many great universities in this country.

It is not a problem of which comes first, demand or supply?
People cannot ask for iPhone if there is no possibility of iPhone.

The entrepreneur tries to solve a communication problem.
Other technological innovation makes it possible to solve the problem

We had landlines and there was no way to transmit voice data wirelessly
when that became possible, the entrepreneur build the device for it
and people realize it will make their lives easy.

And then there is A HUGE DEMAND for it, then come more supply

Nikola Tesla envisioned this a century ago. Wireless technology

[theconversation.com]

Currently, there is no demand for a one-hour flight from new york to Paris to spend the weekend but when the technology of superfast planes comes true there will be a huge demand.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 09:17PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 27, 2021 10:27PM

NN

Both aspects are important

Try to find common ground

Date: November 27, 2021 10:32PM

Its incredible that a person like you who proclaims the benefits of raw food can be such a huge asshole.

And no.. your comments dont bother me

Im just stunned at what an ass you are.

Now I see you are not well educated.

What about a phd?

or at least a Master?

What have you been doing with your life?

So many great universities in this country.

Date: November 27, 2021 10:44PM

fresh
NN

Both aspects are important

Try to find common ground

Not in my book.
I'll take an all cooked diet w/NATURE
VS
A raw food diet and stay indoors ANY DAY.
Please kill me now!!!

The problem with JR is that he ONLY harps on DIET, DIET, DIET...

Date: November 27, 2021 10:50PM

Thats cool we are all different

And i agree with you regarding nature of course.

Thats why we are doing what we are doing.

And loving it

And sharing it with others
The problem with JR is that he ONLY harps on DIET, DIET, DIET...
Thats not a problem thats perfect! We need you both!
Why would you see that as a problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 11:09PM by fresh.

Date: November 28, 2021 01:35AM

((((( Crickets from JR as he reworks his puzzle...)))))

Date: November 28, 2021 05:30AM

((((( The only strategy JR ever had was to try and dilute the TRUTH by Copy/Pasting so much repetitive BS, you would give up from exhaustion. I am not one of those opponents. )))))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 05:32AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 28, 2021 05:33AM

((((( SILENCE speaks VOLUMES, especially in the case of JR, the master of prolific BS to feign dominance. )))))

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 05:58AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 28, 2021 07:52AM

>Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

The title of the thread is misleading.

The universe, the galaxies, the stars, the atoms, everything is an expansion of Divinity.

The universities, the research centers, the hospitals all are partaking of Divinity.

Einstein ate cooked food and meat yet he gave us a deeper understanding of the universe.

Date: November 28, 2021 11:14AM

RawPracticalist
>Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

The title of the thread is misleading.

The universe, the galaxies, the stars, the atoms, everything is an expansion of Divinity.

The universities, the research centers, the hospitals all are partaking of Divinity.

Einstein ate cooked food and meat yet he gave us a deeper understanding of the universe.

straw man

noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

Date: November 28, 2021 02:17PM

fresh
RawPracticalist

straw man

noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

This is NO longer a Raw Food SUPPORT Message Board - it's a Straw Man Fairyland because Prana is either NOT paying attention or is Incapable of seeing that the 2 people here, who are NOT SUPPORTING Raw Food, are Posting Straw Man after Straw Man to a point where we can NEVER pursue what this Raw Food SUPPORT Message Board was set up for, which is to SUPPORT one another and PROMOTE Raw Food.

Every Thread I've started ever since I banned nn from my YouTube Channel, which has been several years, nn has crapped on virtually every one of my Treads with Straw Man after Straw Man and Prana has done nothing. Now we have rp doing the same thing and once again, Prana has done nothing.

Prana, this has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion and you should be ashamed of yourself for taking so long to ban people like SueZ and riverhousebill and for allowing the likes of nn and rp to continue to Crap all over this Raw Food SUPPORT Message Board. Every time nn and rp Craps on one of my Threads, they’re NOT Crapping on me, they’re Crapping on the people I’m trying to help and that should make your blood boil.

So tell me Prana, why do you allow this sort of NONSENSE to continue? Did you read MystK’s comment below where he clearly sees what’s going on and even writes, “Or even better get admin to ban them”?

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 02:20PM by John Rose.

Date: November 28, 2021 02:35PM

> Need opinions on plant powders

What is the definition of the one who does not know where to find good plant powders?

Every posting you make has so many holes.

Worse, JR has time to color some of the nonsense statements in red, green, blue

what a waste of time

He knows that nobody will read them

and yet that makes him happy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 03:15PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 28, 2021 04:39PM

RawPracticalist
> Need opinions on plant powders

What is the definition of the one who does not know where to find good plant powders?

Every posting you make has so many holes.

Worse, JR has time to color some of the nonsense statements in red, green, blue

what a waste of time

He knows that nobody will read them

and yet that makes him happy

Wheres your picture coward?

Date: November 28, 2021 06:22PM

John Rose

Prana, this has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion and you should be ashamed of yourself for taking so long to ban people like SueZ and riverhousebill and for allowing the likes of nn and rp to continue to Crap all over this Raw Food SUPPORT Message Board. Every time nn and rp Craps on one of my Threads, they’re NOT Crapping on me, they’re Crapping on the people I’m trying to help and that should make your blood boil.

Poor VICTIM JR.

As revealed by himself above, he has made ENEMY after ENEMY over the years.

Remember Zazusa or whatever she was called? Way way back.

My point is, is that it's a repeating pattern.

Ever heard the phrase you ATTRACT WHAT YOU RADIATE?

Rather than self examine, JR plays the VICKY card and points the blame elsewhere, anywhere but HIMSELF.

Guess an ALL RAW diet doesn't guarantee SELF AWARENESS...

(BTW, boiling blood is a sign of EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY and definitely NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 06:29PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 28, 2021 07:31PM

JR and fresh should be glad that we are pointing out many of the inconsistencies in their posting and reasoning.

You are not investigating deep enough.

Everything is superficial

The fact that postings are in CAPITAL LETTERS

IN RED

OR BLUE

OR GREEN

does not make them true.

We get insulted and we say nothing.

fresh

You used the word conspiracy You moron.
Has nothing to do with food.

So now you stupidly connect conspiracy to food?

Youre dense.

John Rose
<<<How about you stop being an asshole. Can you manage that? I doubt it.>>>

I'm quite doubtful too since I've NEVER seen any Civility from rp.

Date: November 28, 2021 08:25PM

We get insulted and we say nothing

Thats not insulting.
I am pointing out your obvious stupidity and specifically why.
You refuse to see it.

Date: November 28, 2021 08:35PM

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables